Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
6d5f420c3d31ac041ae6f1e5d9472c3b.jpg

That's really hard to read... does it say "it's like goth, but for pussies"?

I was goth back in the 70s when nobody else had ever heard or thought of it yet. It just made me weird, when all the other girls were into bleaching their farrah-fawcett hair and being cheerleaders -- I wanted to be Morticia*. Anne Rice hadn't yet written Interview, nevermind the whole library of others; I was totally into Dracula.

Andria

* Or Cher, back when she had vampire teeth and a cool nose.

Last edited:

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I grew up with a dad obsessed with racing, used to know all their names and numbers and sponsors and all that. Haven't kept up on it in the last 10 years or so, and now barely recognize any of them. I know Danica's name from passing conversation but never did pay much attention

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I grew up with a dad obsessed with racing, used to know all their names and numbers and sponsors and all that. Haven't kept up on it in the last 10 years or so, and now barely recognize any of them. I know Danica's name from passing conversation but never did pay much attention
Not a lot to see as far as her racing. Now peeping her instagram is a different story!

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
She's a hottie! Her racing, not so much.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not a lot to see as far as her racing. Now peeping her instagram is a different story!

She was my first open crush, after I got married. The Mrs. was a lil Jelly. I was like "I'm 42 and she's got all those famous men around her, you have NOTHING to worry about". Two weeks later, wife walks in and tosses the sports section on my desk "Danica Patrick marries 40 year old accountant". I was like "SHIT!" :)

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She was my first open crush, after I got married. The Mrs. was a lil Jelly. I was like "I'm 42 and she's got all those famous men around her, you have NOTHING to worry about". Two weeks later, wife walks in and tosses the sports section on my desk "Danica Patrick marries 40 year old accountant". I was like "SHIT!" :)
We have a 5 famous people pass (or did anyway ) if either of us had the chance to be with any of the 5 people on our list it's a free pass. Mostly because it would never happen

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We have a 5 famous people pass (or did anyway ) if either of us had the chance to be with any of the 5 people on our list it's a free pass. Mostly because it would never happen
I like my arrangement better. I can sleep with any of my celebrity crushes I get the chance to, but wifey insists on joining me.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors