ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can you imagine how smooth things would run if they outlawed the lawyers? (We don't have any here, do we?).

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk
I believe Dick the Butcher (character from Shakespeare's Henry VI) had a slightly better idea than outlawing them...
"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers."

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I believe Dick the Butcher (character from Shakespeare's Henry VI) had a slightly better idea than outlawing them...
"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers."
That could work, too! Drastic, but rather effective . It's amazing how long in history that lawyers have such a bad rep!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Had morphine drip few times surrounding an operation. Damn thats good shit. But I can see how one can become totally addicted to it.

Had what I was told was the highest legal dose, not a drip, a full syringe load pushed into IV. That was when in hospital for diverticulitis and bowels that had shut down. I was going fairly hard core at working at the time, not paying attention to living or exactly eating right.

Felt nothing for about four to six hours. :) :bliss::bliss::bliss:

I too see how easily it could that someone could become addicted. This is why I try avoiding tramadol I have just in case the pain gets too bad.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nobody mentioned fukitol. That's my favorite

I have fuckitol, called vistaril here. Meh. At times it helps, other times it does anything but. Sometimes if I'm stressed more than aware, it hammers me and I pass out a few hours.

Been told I may as well just drink instead. It's about the same results. I keep threatening the wife I'll become a drunk and then be able to get disability. She laughs. I sigh.

Air Blower

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Howdy all!

Hope everyone's doing well particularly any Texans out there.

Just got back form an emergency visit to the outlaws in Hewitt and although they had no problems due to the flooding, I know others did:(

Hope y'all are doing well and now I have to learn english again!

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm a good kid you guys are corrupting me
sw052405d_lr.jpg

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You're welcome :D It's a great RDA. Did you get the sick as tits splatter paint or a plain non sick as tits one?
Unsick as tits black. I had a regular Velocity clone & I wasn't impressed with it. Ordered a Mini from one place & a v2 clone from 3Fvape. From the pics of the v2, it looks like it has a BF pin. That's the only reason I ordered it

Air Blower

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That could work, too! Drastic, but rather effective . It's amazing how long in history that lawyers have such a bad rep!

My fave line from a kids movie is when a cow is talking to a mosquito in the Bee Movie and the cow asks how long the mosquito has been a lawyer. He says, "I've always been a blood sucking parasite, all I needed was a briefcase!".

Air Blower

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine is the Goon, bar none. And I see no way in hell the mini will change that. Btw Goon #2 WAS supposed to be here today, but USPS dropped the fucking ball AGAIN
Still holding off on the goon. I have to run into town tomorrow and see if they have the Boreas in yet.

Should have checked a couple places in Dallas but had no time:(

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have fuckitol, called vistaril here. Meh. At times it helps, other times it does anything but. Sometimes if I'm stressed more than aware, it hammers me and I pass out a few hours.

Been told I may as well just drink instead. It's about the same results. I keep threatening the wife I'll become a drunk and then be able to get disability. She laughs. I sigh.

Wait a minute -- I could get disability for BEING A DRUNK????? HOLY SHIT, BATMAN!

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wait a minute -- I could get disability for BEING A DRUNK????? HOLY SHIT, BATMAN!

Andria

It seems so. I kid you not. Back when I attempted filing disability for a plethora of things, it was discussed in all seriousness that someone family here knew was on disability. His only disability was that he was a drunk. I can understand alcoholism being a disease but if you can get treatment and get back to work it seems likely to government would point that out at least.

Told me I could do light janitorial which had lots of openings in my area, which to them included like six to eight states. Looking into that myself locally found no positions open that did not already have a good number in line already for it. By local I'm meaning within twenty to thirty miles of home. Charleston and Parkersburg are around 40 miles away one way, not worth the wear on a truck to and from for minimum wage to start.

On top of the wide area they cited, there was a lot of various restrictions they suggested. I kind of had to laugh. "Oh, but I'm not disabled, yet you think doing all this X work might be hazardous for me due to issues I have? MMMM, kay, Right."

What do you expect from judicial administrators and not a judge, though?

Ergo, I'll try being a humble homesteading hubbay, who attempts using a few hobbies to bring my wife that money stuff she uses to magically feed us and help us live a little better. :) I'll do the best I can with or without what I have or have not. Which for me ... "just another running day".

Clarifying: Not really judging but also not quite comprehending the insanity passed off as sanity now a days.

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It seems so. I kid you not. Back when I attempted filing disability for a plethora of things, it was discussed in all seriousness that someone family here knew was on disability. His only disability was that he was a drunk. I can understand alcoholism being a disease but if you can get treatment and get back to work it seems likely to government would point that out at least.

Told me I could do light janitorial which had lots of openings in my area, which to them included like six to eight states. Looking into that myself locally found no positions open that did not already have a good number in line already for it. By local I'm meaning within twenty to thirty miles of home. Charleston and Parkersburg are around 40 miles away one way, not worth the wear on a truck to and from for minimum wage to start.

On top of the wide area they cited, there was a lot of various restrictions they suggested. I kind of had to laugh. "Oh, but I'm not disabled, yet you think doing all this X work might be hazardous for me due to issues I have? MMMM, kay, Right."

What do you expect from judicial administrators and not a judge, though?

Ergo, I'll try being a humble homesteading hubbay, who attempts using a few hobbies to bring my wife that money stuff she uses to magically feed us and help us live a little better. :) I'll do the best I can with or without what I have or have not. Which for me ... "just another running day".

Heh. Well considering I quit drinking so my liver wouldn't die (and thus kill ME), I think I'll stick with sobriety. :D

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Heh. Well considering I quit drinking so my liver wouldn't die (and thus kill ME), I think I'll stick with sobriety. :D

Andria

I hear that. :shades:

Think my last fifth of 80 proof rum lasted me ... hm ... two years. Only had a drink or two on special days. Celebrated Pegan / Wiccan new year on Sahmain, drink with those already gone and some of that drink to each of the cardinal directions. Trying to remember if I had any for July 4ths or not, not sure. Had a few nips in morning coffee when the cold was bad outside. Hell, I don't drink much if any, any more. I can drink responsibly though, in an adult manner. Not saying others cannot drink, not saying being continually sober is better either. * chuckles * Me and balance. ;)

Moderation, even in moderation. That and forgetfulness makes it real damn hard for me to be judgmental.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hear that. :shades:

Think my last fifth of 80 proof rum lasted me ... hm ... two years. Only had a drink or two on special days. Celebrated Pegan / Wiccan new year on Sahmain, drink with those already gone and some of that drink to each of the cardinal directions. Trying to remember if I had any for July 4ths or not, not sure. Had a few nips in morning coffee when the cold was bad outside. Hell, I don't drink much if any, any more. I can drink responsibly though, in an adult manner. Not saying others cannot drink, not saying being continually sober is better either. * chuckles * Me and balance. ;)

Moderation, even in moderation. That and forgetfulness makes it real damn hard for me to be judgmental.

I wish I could be a moderate drinker. But I guess if I could, then I really wouldn't care one way or the other, would I? ;) The only way I can keep any kind of sense is to not drink at all. Found one of my old favorites today, exploring this YT Music app on my tablet -- Blake Shelton's "The More I Drink" -- it's really damn familiar -- "The more, I drink... the more i drink! If I have one.. I'LL HAVE THIRTEEN!" Or 26. :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors