Not open for further replies.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Lol - that is Heckle, often referred to as "The Marshmallow"... his brother, Jeckle, is often referred to by less flattering terms...

I have a special affinity for Tuxedo cats. My husband has a big white mongrel Siamese named Dr. Edgar Balzak. I call him Asswipe or the albino fuck.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a special affinity for Tuxedo cats. My husband has a big white mongrel Siamese named Dr. Edgar Balzak. I call him Asswipe or the albino fuck.
:) yah, lurve the tuxcats

these two furfarts also have some maine **** cat in them, i believe - heckle is about a year old and clocking in at about 22lbs

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

these two furfarts also have some maine **** cat in them, i believe - heckle is about a year old and clocking in at about 22lbs

ROFL - okay it censored something - is that a sign of the apocalypse (given that in the context of 'maine' and 'cat' the word in question is not a slur...

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

That's awesome. We had a Maine **** named Artie - he was 21 when he died. He only had three legs left and a few teeth. But he was great. And really big. Our second one was named John Thomas, he only lived to about 12 or 13, but he was humongous and a total love.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That's awesome. We had a Maine **** named Artie - he was 21 when he died. He only had three legs left and a few teeth. But he was great. And really big. Our second one was named John Thomas, he only lived to about 12 or 13, but he was humongous and a total love.

Can we say Maine Raccoon cat? My first experience with VU censorship :(

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ah, just wait... that Geyscano will grow on you... kind of like a fungus. I had one and unloaded it. The sleep "feature" drove me nuts, and didn't really save any battery life.

At $20, I was slightly tempted to get another, though...

When you tire of it, check out the Kangxin Inoy. 60 watt TC with Nickel Purity TCR adjustments. About $35, I think. It's a boxy thing, but it works great. There's a review on my site.

Soft head... lol...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Will that Inoy run in regular power mode? I'm completely underwhelmed with TC.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well. TV's done. Dishes are done. Lunch is made for tomorrow for the ol man. And it's nearly midnight and tracking for my tablet's keyboard folio is STILLLLLL!!!!!!!! showing "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS".... FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gaah::cuss2::xD::gaah::headbang:

I need a ballpeen hammer so I can go to bed early or something.

Andria

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I couldnt live without Ibuprofen but my doc doesnt like hearing i take it, so I stopped telling him :D
It's on the VERBOTEN! list for me, along with aspirin and any type of NSAID. None of them play nice with the Brilinta I'm taking. Tylenol / acetaminophen only for me. :cry: There are days like the past few where my knees have been aching like a bastard and I would almost kill for some ibu to knock it down. Not sure why the knees are barking so bad after Saturday - only three games/20 innings behind the plate.. and it's usually the quads that bark the most.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well. TV's done. Dishes are done. Lunch is made for tomorrow for the ol man. And it's nearly midnight and tracking for my tablet's keyboard folio is STILLLLLL!!!!!!!! showing "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS".... FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gaah::cuss2::xD::gaah::headbang:

I need a ballpeen hammer so I can go to bed early or something.

Andria

I agree with you on TC.

YAAAWWWNNN!!!!!!

And really, who wants an atty you can't just slap onto any old mod and vape?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Question for y'all that do the forum on a mobile device -- is it worth it to get tapatalk, or is that more frustrating than useful? I figured once I get that keyboard, I might give it a whirl, but I see so much bitching about tapatalk, I'm undecided.

Andria

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like TC. But then, I'm a distracted vaper... more than a couple times I've filled my tank and went to surfing or link chasing and ended up with a burnt hit. It IS underwhelming on a lot of mods, but the newer TC devices are much better. That said, I've also found that I'm happier with a MTL TC vape than I am with a DTL TC vape...

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Question for y'all that do the forum on a mobile device -- is it worth it to get tapatalk, or is that more frustrating than useful? I figured once I get that keyboard, I might give it a whirl, but I see so much bitching about tapatalk, I'm undecided.

Andria
I use Tapatalk for about 70% of my interactions. I have no problems with it. I liked it enough to upgrade.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I agree with you on TC.

YAAAWWWNNN!!!!!!

And really, who wants an atty you can't just slap onto any old mod and vape?

Well if I got a squonker, I'd have to get some kind of BF atty.... does anyone make a clone of the chalice? I've heard that one might suit me, tight draw, but no way I can afford the real deal; I have a strictly clone budget.

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well if I got a squonker, I'd have to get some kind of BF atty.... does anyone make a clone of the chalice? I've heard that one might suit me, tight draw, but no way I can afford the real deal; I have a strictly clone budget.

Andria

There is one seller on eBay from Maylasia - I was tempted but never bought one from them. If you think your keyboard shippers are slow....

I love my clone. Finally broke down and found a used authentic one for under $100 bucks last week - it was a real splurge but I'm happy I did it - REALLY love the real one. The authentic has larger posts and the screws are easier to work with. The chimney is a little taller and the draw is just as tight as the clone, but a lot smoother.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Andria
overall, tapatalk is pretty functional, but some quirks... for example, it does not savvy "ignore"

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria
I have a Hobo 3 BF that can get down with some MTL.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like TC. But then, I'm a distracted vaper... more than a couple times I've filled my tank and went to surfing or link chasing and ended up with a burnt hit. It IS underwhelming on a lot of mods, but the newer TC devices are much better. That said, I've also found that I'm happier with a MTL TC vape than I am with a DTL TC vape...

I'm getting to the point that all my vapes are going to be SS TC. The key is to fiddle between the wattage & Temp to find your sweet spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors