https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I like TC. But then, I'm a distracted vaper... more than a couple times I've filled my tank and went to surfing or link chasing and ended up with a burnt hit. It IS underwhelming on a lot of mods, but the newer TC devices are much better. That said, I've also found that I'm happier with a MTL TC vape than I am with a DTL TC vape...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
ive been using tc since the first edition of the dna40 - omg that was the dark ages compared to the dna200 or the sxv2.
I'm at a point where I only use SS316, both on my non tc mods and tcmods.
the newer gear with ss makes tc an absolute pleasure to use.
the wire is just as easy to work with as Kanthal, but, it vapes exactly the way you would think tc should vape.

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It's been a long road, more than 23 yrs, but really, truly worth it, to become more of who *I truly am*. And hopefully I keep becoming more and more *myself*.

Andria
Dr. King once said "We are all caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. And what affects one directly affects all indirectly. For some strange reason, I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. And you can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be." It was used in the context of poverty and social injustice, but that part is really applicable universally.

Who you really are is who you are in the world, not in the confines of your thoughts or perceptions of "who you are". Who any of us are is not the things we've done, good or bad, right or wrong. It's who we are being right now. Your choice is, who will that person that you are, be in the world? And it's a constant choice to be made, every minute of every day.

Last edited:

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ive been using tc since the first edition of the dna40 - omg that was the dark ages compared to the dna200 or the sxv2.
the wire is just as easy to work with as Kanthal, but, it vapes exactly the way you would think tc should vape.
Yup. As a fellow with an RX200, a DNA200, almost every TC iStick, a DNA40, several SMOK/KOOPOR TC mods, and a couple with YiHi ships, I know, and agree, with what you're saying. Initially, I used a lot of 430SS, however, a couple of my mods lacked TCR adjustment, so I got some 316L. It's much easier to work than the 430. I'm sold.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's easier than kanthal. Much more pliable. Not to mention, no nasty metallic flavor

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Does it work well for us tootle puffers?

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yup. As a fellow with an RX200, a DNA200, almost every TC iStick, a DNA40, several SMOK/KOOPOR TC mods, and a couple with YiHi ships, I know, and agree, with what you're saying. Initially, I used a lot of 430SS, however, a couple of my mods lacked TCR adjustment, so I got some 316L. It's much easier to work than the 430. I'm sold.
yah - i think i have some 430 in the pile but have not ever used it - been using the 316 pretty exclusively since i started messin' wif it... great vape... just put a pair of dual fused SS 316L claptons in the goon and got em ready to rock - will wick er up tomorrow and take her for a drive...

with that, i am going to call it a night - have an exceptional evening, folks :)

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
yah - i think i have some 430 in the pile but have not ever used it - been using the 316 pretty exclusively since i started messin' wif it... great vape... just put a pair of dual fused SS 316L claptons in the goon and got em ready to rock - will wick er up tomorrow and take her for a drive...

with that, i am going to call it a night - have an exceptional evening, folks :)

GFY Doc!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Does it work well for us tootle puffers?
so long as your atty is good for it.
the kf4 is still wonky with it, so is the squape.
the lf4 because of the spring and the squape because of that weird ematel shit.
the hurricane is flawless with it. I only vale the hurricane in tc mode.
single coil 26g. at 22w and degrees, 28w preheat for 0.5 seconds
the vape is smooth as silk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My Squape/R works fine with SS in TC mode...

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Am I the only person who ever thought Axl Rose sounds like Ethel Merman's love child?
God, I think it was Bob Rivers doing his "Twisted Tunes" that had a parody:
"Ethel Merman sings Guns and Roses Greatest Hits"
Damned, my GoogleFu is failing me.. :mad:

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got Ti builds in my KF4 and Squape. No issues.

@AndriaD here's a good BF atty on the cheap: http://focalecig.com/Product/Bottom-Feeder-StyleRebuildable-Dripping-AtomizerSilver-28543 It's a no-logo Nuppin clone. I've got one and like it muchly. Just took it down and twisted the airflow down. It's good for MTL. Thinking about it, the Nuppin is my second favorite... next to my Hastur.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

At home I mainly squonk on mechanicals.

At work I was mainly using Kabukis that use nautilus coils because I've never been able to build an RTA that could keep up with my maniacal chain vaping with zero attention to detail :)

Last week I got the Boreas and am loving it - and I actually got it to function with only having to rebuild it once :p

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have a Hobo 3 BF that can get down with some MTL.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Tight draw like a carto? That's my standard of excellence, and why I like my Achilles so much -- tight draw like a carto, flavor like an awesome RDA!

But hey, I finally got one of my kayfuns to provide me some decent flavor -- I had forgotten that I used to use a lot more wattage with a kayfun, than I need with an Achilles -- I've got the CF4 at 11.5w, might even go to 12w, and though the flavor isn't as rich as the Achilles provides, it's not too bad at all.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

@AndriaD here's a good BF atty on the cheap: http://focalecig.com/Product/Bottom-Feeder-StyleRebuildable-Dripping-AtomizerSilver-28543 It's a no-logo Nuppin clone. I've got one and like it muchly. Just took it down and twisted the airflow down. It's good for MTL. Thinking about it, the Nuppin is my second favorite... next to my Hastur.

Hmm.. normally I really hate RDAs with o-ringed caps, but since you'd squonk that one instead of having to deal with the cap on/off over and over again, it's not a deal breaker. The flavor is rich, really saturated? Outstanding price!

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Hmm, they have a chalice 3 dripper with three posts for only five bucks. But, it says dripper, no mention of a BF pin and three posts instead of two.

This is new, because they did not have anything like this in stop for the last several months, I've been checking.

Can't decide if I want to bite on that or not.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
At home I mainly squonk on mechanicals.

At work I was mainly using Kabukis that use nautilus coils because I've never been able to build an RTA that could keep up with my maniacal chain vaping with zero attention to detail :)

Last week I got the Boreas and am loving it - and I actually got it to function with only having to rebuild it once :p
I'm normally a regulated guy with an rda, now that they have the power they do. When I use my reo I'm pushing a 0.2 ohm build with it. my go to for the mtl is the hurricane at 0.8 ohm, and chain vaping it has not given me a single dry hit at 22-24w. The thing is a pure flavor. In fact, ive not gotten a dry hit on the kf4 either. The erlk was a dry hit machine until I got the wicking trick right. that thing was a pain in the ass at first.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm normally a regulated guy with an rda now that they have the power they do. hell, when I use my reo I'm pushing a 0.2 ohm build with it. my go to for the mtl is the hurricane at 0.8 ohm, and chain vaping it has not given me a single dry hit at 22-24w. The thing is a pure flavor. In fact, ive not gotten a dry hit on the kf4 either. The erlk was a dry hit machine until I got the wicking trick right. that thing was a pain in the ass at first.

I hear "...once you wick it right..." and it immediately makes that little voice in my head go away that would normally say "go ahead and spend $180 on one tank, lol.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I hear "...once you wick it right..." and it immediately makes that little voice in my head go away that would normally say "go ahead and spend $180 on one tank, lol.
yeah for me, the vape experience on that was priceless. I got it, right when the dna40 came out. it was the perfect tank for vs40. secure connection points, zero wonkiness in tc, and with the open draw post you could run it DL or MTL. The tank was made for the way I vape. Plus, when I see something that needs to fiddled with, I immediately want to fiddle. haha I still use that thing, in nano mode. its smaller than a nautilus mini and holds 4ml of juice.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dr. King once said "We are all caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. And what affects one directly affects all indirectly. For some strange reason, I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. And you can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be." It was used in the context of poverty and social injustice, but that part is really applicable universally.

Who you really are is who you are in the world, not in the confines of your thoughts or perceptions of "who you are". Who any of us are is not the things we've done, good or bad, right or wrong. It's who we are being right now. Your choice is, who will that person that you are, be in the world? And it's a constant choice to be made, every minute of every day.

Heh... my general feeling about "the world" is that it can go fuck itself. :D Seriously, I'm a hermit for a very good reason -- I don't play well with others, I'm just too odd. My body is female, but the stuff in my head... it's kinda hard to classify, but seems in many ways more male than female... though I'll never understand the fascination with hunting, fishing, NASCAR, or football -- but turn me loose in a mall, and it won't be a clothing or shoe store where you'll find me -- it'll be a book store, an electronics store, or (back when they existed) a "record" store -- or one of those cool shops that smell like head shops, with vulgar posters and bumperstickers. :D Or maybe the food court. :D We went into a Sephora looking for japanese organic cotton pads, and I felt like an elephant in a china shop -- we went into an Ulta, shopping for xmas gifts for my mom and aunt, and I felt the same -- I just don't fit, in those stores.

I used to expend a lot of energy wishing I could be like other females... but I've accepted that it's never going to happen. This is who I am. Fortunately my husband seems pleased with that person most of the time -- when we get ready to go someplace, I may need to tinkle first and take time grabbing all my stuff, but I don't worry about silly shit like hair or makeup -- I make sure my clothes are clean and my ponytail is neat and tidy and that's good enough.

What the rest of the world thinks of me is almost completely irrelevant to me -- because the real secret is that the rest of the world isn't thinking of me at all; they're much too involved in their own shit to bother with mine.

Andria

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm.. normally I really hate RDAs with o-ringed caps, but since you'd squonk that one instead of having to deal with the cap on/off over and over again, it's not a deal breaker. The flavor is rich, really saturated? Outstanding price!

Andria
Can't really say on the flavor in MTL. My current build is a little too low to give it more than a quick pull. It is a flavor atty, though. Not really built for clouds.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
yeah for me, the vape experience on that was priceless. I got it, right when the dna40 came out. it was the perfect tank for vs40. secure connection points, zero wonkiness in tc, and with the open draw post you could run it DL or MTL. The tank was made for the way I vape. Plus, when I see something that needs to fiddled with, I immediately want to fiddle. haha I still use that thing, in nano mode. its smaller than a nautilus mini and holds 4ml of juice.

Now you have me going hmmm. I almost bought a used one I found for under a $100, but wicking is usually my biggest challenge to building and after watching a few tutorials I said fuck it. I really did consider shelling out the bucks for an Erl though because of its reputation for delivering flavor and supposedly could keep up - but back to the "once you wick it right"

I've been dying to find an affordable tank with good flavor that can keep up with my vaping at work - the Boreas is the closest winner yet, even though its a little airy for my preference. The flavor is out of this world and I can literally hit is several times a minute for as long as I want with absolutely no problems. It's impressive and of course now my Kabukis taste very bland and are straining to keep up

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Heh... my general feeling about "the world" is that it can go fuck itself. :D Seriously, I'm a hermit for a very good reason -- I don't play well with others, I'm just too odd. My body is female, but the stuff in my head... it's kinda hard to classify, but seems in many ways more male than female... though I'll never understand the fascination with hunting, fishing, NASCAR, or football -- but turn me loose in a mall, and it won't be a clothing or shoe store where you'll find me -- it'll be a book store, an electronics store, or (back when they existed) a "record" store -- or one of those cool shops that smell like head shops, with vulgar posters and bumperstickers. :D Or maybe the food court. :D We went into a Sephora looking for japanese organic cotton pads, and I felt like an elephant in a china shop -- we went into an Ulta, shopping for xmas gifts for my mom and aunt, and I felt the same -- I just don't fit, in those stores.

I used to expend a lot of energy wishing I could be like other females... but I've accepted that it's never going to happen. This is who I am. Fortunately my husband seems pleased with that person most of the time -- when we get ready to go someplace, I may need to tinkle first and take time grabbing all my stuff, but I don't worry about silly shit like hair or makeup -- I make sure my clothes are clean and my ponytail is neat and tidy and that's good enough.

What the rest of the world thinks of me is almost completely irrelevant to me -- because the real secret is that the rest of the world isn't thinking of me at all; they're much too involved in their own shit to bother with mine.

Andria

Look at me. I'm 100% female, and straight. I have degrees in math, own a truck, tractors and a motorcycle. I'm a guitarist and songwriter. I built my polebarn, and did all the remodeling on my house (outdoors and in).

The one thing that gives me away is a closet filled with shoes...

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Look at me. I'm 100% female, and straight. I have degrees in math, own a truck, tractors and a motorcycle. I'm a guitarist and songwriter. I built my polebarn, and did all the remodeling on my house (outdoors and in).

I've never been very girly, either. People sometimes choke because my Mr. does 90% of the cooking and he's the one who cries at the sad parts in movies. I'm the one who does things like change our tires, cut the wood and I do ALL of the welding. I refuse to let a razor anywhere near my body and I hate perfume. But I do have an affinity for pink things and bake as well as anybody's grandma

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

ROFL! I'd have a ton of shoes too, actually I LOVE shoes... but I have the oddest damn feet god ever made -- long and skinny (like the rest of me used to be!); the front of my foot is a fairly normal width, but my heels are an A width -- which is neither "medium" (B width) nor "narrow" (AA width)... finding shoes in an A width usually requires spending a king's ransom... so I buy medium width, and limit myself to shoes that either come up on my instep (laceups) or have an ankle-strap, so they'll stay on my damn heels! It's a real trial. So for winter, I have 3 pairs of boots... a black and a camel-colored pair in ultra-suede, and a black pair in "faux" leather (vinyl! because I can't afford real leather!) For summer, I have several pairs of Keds sneakers, and a pair of black stretchy wedge-heeled sandals, which can pass for dressy if I really must. Unfortunately they're too wide, as nearly all shoes are on me, so my feet slide thru and my long toes end up on the pavement. :facepalm:

Andria

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I've never been very girly, either. People sometimes choke because my Mr. does 90% of the cooking and he's the one who cries at the sad parts in movies. I'm the one who does things like change our tires, cut the wood and I do ALL of the welding. I refuse to let a razor anywhere near my body and I hate perfume. But I do have an affinity for pink things and bake as well as anybody's grandma

I cry like a little girl during sad movies.

But, I hate pink. And perfume.

I do like stuffed animals :)

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
ROFL! I'd have a ton of shoes too, actually I LOVE shoes... but I have the oddest damn feet god ever made -- long and skinny (like the rest of me used to be!); the front of my foot is a fairly normal width, but my heels are an A width -- which is neither "medium" (B width) nor "narrow" (AA width)... finding shoes in an A width usually requires spending a king's ransom... so I buy medium width, and limit myself to shoes that either come up on my instep (laceups) or have an ankle-strap, so they'll stay on my damn heels! It's a real trial. So for winter, I have 3 pairs of boots... a black and a camel-colored pair in ultra-suede, and a black pair in "faux" leather (vinyl! because I can't afford real leather!) For summer, I have several pairs of Keds sneakers, and a pair of black stretchy wedge-heeled sandals, which can pass for dressy if I really must. Unfortunately they're too wide, as nearly all shoes are on me, so my feet slide thru and my long toes end up on the pavement. :facepalm:

Andria

Well, that sucks! I have as many shoes as RTAs.

I even have custom Nikes that say roxynoodle on the back :) I designed the color combinations on them. They're quite wild. Black, red, purple, orange and magenta.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Andria

I can relate to that but the opposite. I'm a size 5 EE on the left, 5.5 EE on the right . They are about as wide as they are short and I basically try on shoes year round, but only buy about every 18 months because nothing affordable fits. I can fit into child size 4, sometimes even 3.5, but the instep is in the wrong place.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I refuse to let a razor anywhere near my body and I hate perfume. But I do have an affinity for pink things and bake as well as anybody's grandma

I use an electric on my legs if I want to wear capris (frequently in the summer), or a skirt (rarely!) -- I'm too brunette to avoid it. But perfume... the only kind I can tolerate are really natural scents -- vanilla, lavender, or musk -- anything else burns my sinuses dreadfully.

I do like pink, but not that insipid baby-pink color -- I like deep brilliant colors -- raspberry pink, brilliant red, cobalt, teal, rich bright purple, or deep grass green. Though strangely enough, one of my best colors is brown, it just suits my coloring.

Andria

ETA: My baking is only so-so, not too bad, but not my strong suit... but my cooking... terrific! I got sick of foods that are so full of crap I wouldn't wanna feed them to an animal, so I learned to cook!

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
zpNE0QR.png

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, I've got my warm-milk cocoa, so I think I'm gonna adjourn to my book, get settled down for sleep. And hopefully my tablet's keyboard will be here tomorrow, all appearances to the contrary notwithstanding. :D

Night y'all, GFYs, and see y'all tomorrow! :blowkiss:

Andria

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Now you have me going hmmm. I almost bought a used one I found for under a $100, but wicking is usually my biggest challenge to building and after watching a few tutorials I said fuck it. I really did consider shelling out the bucks for an Erl though because of its reputation for delivering flavor and supposedly could keep up - but back to the "once you wick it right"

I've been dying to find an affordable tank with good flavor that can keep up with my vaping at work - the Boreas is the closest winner yet, even though its a little airy for my preference. The flavor is out of this world and I can literally hit is several times a minute for as long as I want with absolutely no problems. It's impressive and of course now my Kabukis taste very bland and are straining to keep up
if youre looking for flavor and easy to build... the the hurricane is about as good as it gets.
works great in tc or on a mech, singe coil, and wicking is as easy as it gets.
if you want the erl, check out vaporshark, they carry the erlprinz for 40$ its an authentic, by the same people, that do the koenigin, the prinze is a different metal and no wock retainer ring, other than that, its the same tank, and vapes Identicle.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, recovery from alcoholism is a lot bigger than just not drinking -- alcoholism changes you so much, or maybe just keeps you a child; when you get rid of the booze, you have to figure out a way to live without it -- which is really hard at first, when you've been so used to that comfy cushion. That's really what the 12 steps are about -- learning *how* to live without alcohol, or without whatever. I do think that drugs and alcohol are coping mechanisms we learn when we don't have any others, and we have to endure, somehow... but then the coping mechanism becomes the enemy, dangerous in its own right. It's been a long road, more than 23 yrs, but really, truly worth it, to become more of who *I truly am*. And hopefully I keep becoming more and more *myself*.

Andria

* bows respectfully *

Witnessed an allegedly God fearing, god loving Christian and totally sane, likable long haul truck driver with alcoholism. He became viciously sadistic and fully insane when gripped by alcohol, drugs on his weekends home. Not only did he attack me physically, there was a lot of psychological abuse. He attacked mom sexually, physically otherwise, psychologically.

One of the things he would do psychologically with me, I later learned is a method called gas lighting. He would deliberately go into his shed, gather up a bunch of hand tools. Then, he would scatter them around outside. I would be the one accused of leaving his tools lay around. He would also break things and kick me for it, sometimes quite literally. He would tell me how much lower in worth to shit I was, or ever would become.

Asa five year old boy, like most five year old boys, I grew through shoes fairly rapidly. I walked and bent my toes as I stepped. This is how people walk naturally, properly. He told me that if I continued walking that way, he would break my legs so he didn't have to keep buying me shoes, rather spend the $10 on booze or dope. I took time in life to grow up and it was not all due to him, not all due to KS. I just took time, I had to learn and always do things the hardest way. I am my mom's "show me" boy, show me exactly how you want it done, I'll do it that exact way from now until time's end.

So, finally at age twenty I decided that since nearly all of the male family members had served, it was my duty too. I enlisted in the Navy because I enjoyed the idea of welding and it seemed that branch offered plenty of welding. I had taken welding in high school and enjoyed it for so many different reasons. :) When I got into basic, met my company commander. I kept getting out of step as we drilled. This company commander took me aside, asked me to march for him in place, then to go so far, come back. He watched my steps, stride.

"My daddy threatened to break my legs too," he said in a leaned in whisper. "Now, fucking bend your damn toes sailor, or I'll shove patent so far you'll need a dentist," he shouted next. It jarred me to the reality. I survived fifteen to seventeen years by shutting everything off, by placating someone who was insane. I had no will for myself, until that company commander told me he faced the same thing. He caught up later and apologized for the shouting, despite that being normal course to a degree for the training. His reasoning was that I needed a big brother type to smack me out of the bog. It did, and then I went to another by snapping to.

I may have been a good sailor, soldier. That was not meant to be though. Each day, I struggle, too. Seen a monster in both cases. I've even looked down a loaded gun barrel and just dared for them to fire. So, yes, have some sense that if I let go there's a monster inside. As much as I remain vigilant for peace, a lot of strife inward lies.

But you and me, momma, we don't let this kind of shit be excuses. :) No, we keep on going because we know the best way is through, over, under, around and day by day. That is what I meant by excuses earlier too. Some let shit become an excuse. I just say fuck that shit, try to figure something else out, keep on keeping on. Believe it was Churchill, "Going through Hell? Keep going!" If I knew another way, I'd take it. The only other way I see is fear, excuses and those don't fit me to good. Fear, fears me. *chuckles*

((((( HUGS )))))

I did not get to writing draft today. Not an excuse, I am desiring the synopsis to be damn good. it is like a sales cover sheet when you query agents/publishers. Have reaches out to some help. They did not respond today. I am dragging heels to write draft/product to polish sales. I think this is kind of required. Yes, i know it sounds like an excuse. But, but, but ... Would that it were, I'd belch it back out.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
completely off topic, but laffed my tuckus off when i saw this...

13062165_1162269440452574_2566034483531785341_n.jpg

Hell yeah and afuckingmen!

We need to go break out the Bon Scott cryogenic frozen DNA samples. Hell, I'll even offer sacrifice and do the first man to give birth, carry him to term so he can come blaring those pipes on the long way to the top again. Although, i'm not quite sure how that would work. hm, bet there's bound to pain somewhere along the way. Bah, it'd be worth it.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Am I the only person who ever thought Axl Rose sounds like Ethel Merman's love child? :huh:

Just watch the movie "Airplane"... she's in it. When my son finally saw that movie when he was a teenager, he turned to me, eyes big as half dollars, and sez "He does sound JUST LIKE Ethel Merman!" :D

Andria
:huh:o_O:confused: * makes note to watch Airplane, listen to Jungle and finds out fer self *

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
True, we're all fascinated by our own shit most of the time to not really care or notice. But despite your protestation of hermitude, here you are being active in a community of folks, with many friends who've never met you in meatspace, and bringing something to their lives.

I likes ya'. I may even wuv you a bit, for all the odd weird things that make you, you. I think your hubby would agree. ;)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Can you even buy salt peter anymore?

Me and a buddy use to use it to make smoke bombs and had no idea what the real purpose for it was:mooncat:

Make it by pissing on hay, keep the hay covered but ventilated, turn it and continue pissing it for about two weeks. Let it molder out for about three weeks. There'll be white powder in the hay. This will be a crude nitrate to which you can add ashes from a wood burned fire. The ashes will contain potassium to effect a crude potassium nitrate, salt peter.

Good for mixing with other things to make gunpowder, using as a fertilizer, perhaps not the potassium nitrate. Wood ash is a good fertilizer in itself, as is the nitrate. Not sure I would trust the two combined on growing edibles unless the soil was clay based with a higher ph level. That would base it out, I'd think but please don't quote me, I'm no real super duper science freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors