ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
have you? is functionally the same as the 200? or did it add any features?
I have not, but I was thinking of pulling the trigger on it. I'm a massive dna200 fan. I like the hcigar vt75, it's 26650 but comes with a sleeve to use 18650 also. Just seeing if anyone had used one yet and if so, what was different.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have not, but I was thinking of pulling the trigger on it. I'm a massive dna200 fan. I like the hcigar vt75, it's 26650 but comes with a sleeve to use 18650 also. Just seeing if anyone had used one yet and if so, what was different.

I am as well, I have several 200's - even a Cloudmaker.
I was on the fence with the 75, but popped on the 133 for 84$ at ecig.com
figured for the same price, and not having to adopt a new battery it was worth it.
looking at the pics, it doesn't appear to be much larger than the 75

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well fugees, I seem to have a minor problem I'm hoping y'all can help me with. Got myself a Boreas a couple nights ago and finally getting around to messing with it. Tore it apart, washed everything, and found myself staring at an o ring in the sink that came from...somewhere? I have no idea which of the various parts this o ring came from. It's just big enough that it can freely slide on the chimney. In other words, not the one on the chimney, but slightly bigger...see below and sorry for the lousy pic.
6e2mc2.jpg

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
After yesterday, I deserve this. I feel special. Never in my life have I found one of these.

View attachment 52487
Put it in between wax paper, put some books on it, save it! Or if you're more crafty, use wax and do a lost wax process and make it into a gold pendant. My mother is a dentist and when we were younger, and we found four leaf clovers, she'd occasionally do that process, as apparently its the same as some dental process, to end up with a perfect copy of the clover in gold

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well fugees, I seem to have a minor problem I'm hoping y'all can help me with. Got myself a Boreas a couple nights ago and finally getting around to messing with it. Tore it apart, washed everything, and found myself staring at an o ring in the sink that came from...somewhere? I have no idea which of the various parts this o ring came from. It's just big enough that it can freely slide on the chimney. In other words, not the one on the chimney, but slightly bigger...see below and sorry for the lousy pic.
6e2mc2.jpg
I would bet money that's the one on the bottom cap. Around where the 510 goes thru.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I didnt see what was posted but if anyone thinks Atcha is hateful in any way they are fucking wrong!!!!
Thanks Mikey. I'm not coming on this forum anymore because there's no way I want to be the cause of others not being here. Someone let Lucy know and tell her to come back. She's hilarious and wonderful and a great addition to this forum.
I'm truly sorry I offended people. And care about all of you. Vape on!!!!!

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I would bet money that's the one on the bottom cap. Around where the 510 goes thru.

But there's a reason I don't bet money :D
Anyway that oring always went flying when I cleaned, so maybe it did for you as well.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Put it in between wax paper, put some books on it, save it! Or if you're more crafty, use wax and do a lost wax process and make it into a gold pendant. My mother is a dentist and when we were younger, and we found four leaf clovers, she'd occasionally do that process, as apparently its the same as some dental process, to end up with a perfect copy of the clover in gold

Darn, if I only had a smelter. And some gold.

I think I will save it, thanks!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
6e2mc2.jpg
It was brought to my attention that it goes under the top cap, around the center hole. @Boden has a great pic of it. I'd open mine, but don't want to mess up the vacuum lol. Refill time soon, though!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Mikey. I'm not coming on this forum anymore because there's no way I want to be the cause of others not being here. Someone let Lucy know and tell her to come back. She's hilarious and wonderful and a great addition to this forum.

Definitely hope you are feeling better this morning and whatever demon is troubling you gets laid to rest.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It was brought to my attention that it goes under the top cap, around the center hole. @Boden has a great pic of it. I'd open mine, but don't want to mess up the vacuum lol. Refill time soon, though!
See what I mean? I'd be a terrible gambler.

Huck's avatar is cuter than yours, so I'm going with her.:D Seriously though, thanks for the help, both of ya, now I know where to look.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

I think I speak for everyone that no one wants you to leave.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HUH?
offended people?

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Oh Crikey, Atcha! A drunk post on a Saturday night of a long summer holiday? I think it deserves a pass. There but for the Grace of God and all. I have kind of a formula for those. Happens all the time on the cards forum I play on. The 1st one or two get immediately forgiven and forgotten. Then it goes to "Oh, ya been drinkin, be nice now!" and if it comes to the level of frequent, then clearly there is a serious problem that needs to be dealt with and that gets recommended. If the advice is ignored, the errant is as well. You're WAY inside the curve.

I work with a LOT of black guys. Many use epithets that they would come to irons if a stranger used on them. But it desensitizes everyone in a friendly circle. A Supervisor of mine, HUGE black guy who works as a bouncer when we don't have him busy, will not tolerate it from ANY one. Sets em all straight. I think the time has come for his views, that it just isn't acceptable and won't go away until we ALL stop using them. My youngest daughter is vehemently sensitive. She calls me out bitterly if I should slip. It is the ONLY thing she has ever given me any flack about. She's a prize, and having her respect is really important to me. I've learned.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Oh Crikey, Atcha! A drunk post on a Saturday night of a long summer holiday? I think it deserves a pass. There but for the Grace of God and all. I have kind of a formula for those. Happens all the time on the cards forum I play on. The 1st one or two get immediately forgiven and forgotten. Then it goes to "Oh, ya been drinkin, be nice now!" and if it comes to the level of frequent, then clearly there is a serious problem that needs to be dealt with and that gets recommended. If the advice is ignored, the errant is as well. You're WAY inside the curve.

I work with a LOT of black guys. Many use epithets that they would come to irons if a stranger used on them. But it desensitizes everyone in a friendly circle. A Supervisor of mine, HUGE black guy who works as a bouncer when we don't have him busy, will not tolerate it from ANY one. Sets em all straight. I think the time has come for his views, that it just isn't acceptable and won't go away until we ALL stop using them. My youngest daughter is vehemently sensitive. She calls me out bitterly if I should slip. It is the ONLY thing she has ever given me any flack about. She's a prize, and having her respect is really important to me. I've learned.

I agree

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
BTW, I DID get my Achilles II :) it was soaking in hot soapy water for a while, now drying. We're gonna be going out soon, to get me those driptips, and also the pipes of various sizes and a water pressure gauge, for the ol man to do the water heater installation. When we get back, I'll get the new Achilles built and vaping, and take some pics. :D

I do have to say, I'm a little disappointed; it doesn't have the Achilles design on the tank part, it's just plain. Then again, when I got my first one, it occurred to me to wonder how hard it might be to take that design off, so maybe it's a case of be careful what you wish for. but also, it doesn't have anything on the bottom, no "titanium-mods", no number. Considering it's the only authentic atty I've bought, I do find that a little disappointing, but oh well. I'm just glad I managed to snag one before they were all gone.

Andria

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

amen.
I know I would hate for half of what I have said while drinking, grandpa's old cough syrup, to be held against me.

Boden

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
d50532ed314c0285d3c0e0bacdaa65f2.jpg

A little pork shoulder for when Paul and his wife get here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
A pork sholder on a gas grill...

o_O

From the book of Meat

Boden 7:14
Verally, thou shall not subject pork sholder or "butt" to any heat but wood. To do so is to invoke the demons of Vegetarianism. :zombie:

A-man

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
A pork sholder on a gas grill...

o_O

From the book of Meat

Boden 7:14
Verally, thou shall not subject pork sholder or "butt" to any heat but wood. To do so is to invoke the demons of Vegetarianism. :zombie:

A-man

Being a gas guy, Natural gets a little slack on this important issue - but only a little.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Uh, yeah, Boreas would knock you on your butt! However, you could cut your nic in half, and I bet vape less.

I'm vaping 3mg right now regardless of the device. It's the flavor I had to cut in half for the Boreas and the Alleria

It's over the top flavor-wise

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
And Atcha, I've had many a drunk (mis)adventure, lol! Some day I'll tell ya all the cow tipping story.

The only reason I'm not still having any is due to pancreatitis. I haven't had a drink for 9 years :(

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Get yer arse back to yer fugees! Ye done no harm but what yer humbled apology has already covered over. You simply mispoke, we all o' us here likely done that, or worse. We apologize, we learn, live and keep on being mates together. None of us walk alone.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And Atcha, I've had many a drunk (mis)adventure, lol! Some day I'll tell ya all the cow tipping story.

The only reason I'm not still having any is due to pancreatitis. I haven't had a drink for 9 years :(

Cow tipping? hehe. I recall once we tipped them and hog tied their legs up in the air. My PawPaw was really ahem intrigued as how to cows could do such to themselves. All four of us boys could do to keep straight faces and deny any knowledge of it.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No doubt about it, Boreas is a beast. It did pee all over me when I filled it, despite following the filling directions to a T but I suspect my wicking may be partly to blame. I'll have to check out the Boreas thread to see what kind of tips I can find. But flavor is off the charts.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get yer arse back to yer fugees! Ye done no harm but what yer humbled apology has already covered over. You simply mispoke, we all o' us here likely done that, or worse. We apologize, we learn, live and keep on being mates together. None of us walk alone.

I wish you had spoke first and saved our language from my hatchet job. Eloquently stated. And we lurv ya, Atcha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors