Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL - just chatted with one of the reps at ecig.com and they are getting them in also - he seemed really psyched about getting his hands on one - especially after i waxed a bit poetic about it's spiffiness :)

mind you, this was AFTER the fucker helped me make a terrible decision and further terrorize the vape budget... but vt133 (with dna 200 chipset) and a pair of sammy 25r's for $78 shipped... FUCKERS! THEY MADE ME!

goddamn. i have spent too much time around Hank.
Yeah, when I spend, I blame YOU. Teresa can'take wait to meet you...

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL - just chatted with one of the reps at ecig.com and they are getting them in also - he seemed really psyched about getting his hands on one - especially after i waxed a bit poetic about it's spiffiness :)

mind you, this was AFTER the fucker helped me make a terrible decision and further terrorize the vape budget... but vt133 (with dna 200 chipset) and a pair of sammy 25r's for $78 shipped... FUCKERS! THEY MADE ME!

Doc Spankman......kinda has a ring to it :blech::blech::blech::blech:

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Oh, good, so they liked Boreas? I sent them samples last week.

He cut you a good deal on the VT133 :)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

I bought my husband a carton of smokes today: $93.99

I feel zero guilt about my vape purchases lately. Except I did have a savings plan set out for this year that is falling, lol

If it wasn't for those pesky deeming regs, I wouldn't have bought four extra Boreas and all the other stockpile, lol

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
$0.05 daily, $0.35 weekly, $1.40 monthly, $16.80 yearly + $0.18 for 1 15ml bottle extra

$16.98 yearly if I buy 250 ml 100mg nicotine & 500 ml of each PG & VG to mix my own base juice @ 18%. That lets me use 2 ml of juice a day for 1 year and 4 months.

$93.99 would get me 5 times that. I would have juice for 6 years and 8 months. I might drop to 6% just to last longer, although I'm fearful it would not bode well.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

OOooh, that IS a good dealio! You aren't a mere out of control victim of shinyitis, you are a Master Plunderer and Market Opportunist!! That's an important distinction, Mrs. Fluegel!!

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm.. last night was a campfire with my bestie, his 21 year old step daughter, and a half dozen of her girlie friends until 2am. I think I will just wipe off all this road dust, and spend a relaxing rest of the evening at home, with a Rare tipple...

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well gang... I am peeved, to put it mildly. You all have probably all heard the whole massacree about how Achilles RDAs NEVER leak. Well... my new one does. From the bottom threads, where the tank threads onto the base, and it's a considerable leak. I haven't been able to really fiddle with it, because the spouse has been fucking with that goddamned water heater all fucking day, so the water's been off; if not for that 5gal tank under the sink for the reverse osmosis filtered drinking water, I'd have had a sticky ejuice mess on my hands all day.

Once I get some water so I can mess with it and be able to clean up, I plan to check the o-ring, maybe it's defective or something. It did come with spares, so I'll try that. But doesn't it suck, that the $100 authentic leaks, and the $25 clones do not? But I can't buy the fucking clones anymore, they're not available anywhere.

Yeah, peeved is putting it mildly.

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well gang... I am peeved, to put it mildly. You all have probably all heard the whole massacree about how Achilles RDAs NEVER leak. Well... my new one does. From the bottom threads, where the tank threads onto the base, and it's a considerable leak. I haven't been able to really fiddle with it, because the spouse has been fucking with that goddamned water heater all fucking day, so the water's been off; if not for that 5gal tank under the sink for the reverse osmosis filtered drinking water, I'd have had a sticky ejuice mess on my hands all day.

Once I get some water so I can mess with it and be able to clean up, I plan to check the o-ring, maybe it's defective or something. It did come with spares, so I'll try that. But doesn't it suck, that the $100 authentic leaks, and the $25 clones do not? But I can't buy the fucking clones anymore, they're not available anywhere.

Yeah, peeved is putting it mildly.

Andria

Fucking sucks - you are being very polite in your complaining. I'd be whining hardcore

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
OOooh, that IS a good dealio! You aren't a mere out of control victim of shinyitis, you are a Master Plunderer and Market Opportunist!! That's an important distinction, Mrs. Fluegel!!
between scoring that sxmini m class for $20 and then the vt133 with batteries for under $80, i feel like i got some epic dealz... took the lady wife by the shop today where i got the sxmini to take a look at a cubis tank for her nzonic shorty... and she fell in love with a steam punk custom mech (apparently made not too far from us, in Sweetwater TN)... and she found an authentic copper quasar atty that was all matchy matchy for $25... and a vicious ant kraken genny style tank that i am going to have to figure out how to build for her... zomg... will get a pic of the steam punk set up, though - it's spiffy... threw a little 26g SS coil (.7ohms) in it for her and she has been chucking right along, lol

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
between scoring that sxmini m class for $20 and then the vt133 with batteries for under $80, i feel like i got some epic dealz... took the lady wife by the shop today where i got the sxmini to take a look at a cubis tank for her nzonic shorty... and she fell in love with a steam punk custom mech (apparently made not too far from us, in Sweetwater TN)... and she found an authentic copper quasar atty that was all matchy matchy for $25... and a vicious ant kraken genny style tank that i am going to have to figure out how to build for her... zomg... will get a pic of the steam punk set up, though - it's spiffy... threw a little 26g SS coil (.7ohms) in it for her and she has been chucking right along, lol

SAWEEET! I've ALWAYS loved those steam punk mods. You ARE a giver! :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Fucking sucks - you are being very polite in your complaining. I'd be whining hardcore

Well, I'm really tired; never did get that nap, been running all day on 3 hrs sleep. My inclination is to go apeshit, but I just don't have the energy. Or cry, but that would dehydrate me and I'd have those fucking cramps in the morning. The water is finally back on, but I'm just too fucking tired to fiddle with an atty right now, when what I really feel like doing is throwing it out the fucking window.

At least we had Taco Bell for dinner, so I don't have any fucking dishes to deal with.

I do plan to leave a very aggrieved comment at titanium-mods.com, if I can't fix the leaking. And I'm REALLY pissed that Yeahsmo hasn't gotten their thumb out of their ass and done a clone, as I heard was in the works like 8-9 months ago. Because apparently the clones are BETTER than the authentics, at a quarter of the price. Ukrainian fuckhead.

Andria

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
oh... and quick message from the fine folks at bourbon, boudin, breasts, beer, bawdiness and beignets...

2016-05-28%2012.28.57_zpsraynwrpj.jpg

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I'm really tired; never did get that nap, been running all day on 3 hrs sleep. My inclination is to go apeshit, but I just don't have the energy. Or cry, but that would dehydrate me and I'd have those fucking cramps in the morning. The water is finally back on, but I'm just too fucking tired to fiddle with an atty right now, when what I really feel like doing is throwing it out the fucking window.

At least we had Taco Bell for dinner, so I don't have any fucking dishes to deal with.

I do plan to leave a very aggrieved comment at titanium-mods.com, if I can't fix the leaking. And I'm REALLY pissed that Yeahsmo hasn't gotten their thumb out of their ass and done a clone, as I heard was in the works like 8-9 months ago. Because apparently the clones are BETTER than the authentics, at a quarter of the price. Ukrainian fuckhead.

Andria
take a deep breath, and make that achilles your beatch tomorrow - you got this.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh... and quick message from the fine folks at bourbon, boudin, breasts, beer, bawdiness and beignets...

2016-05-28%2012.28.57_zpsraynwrpj.jpg

On the bright side, I DID have Boudin Blanc w/Choux for lunch today. Found the awesomest lil Cajun joint in a small town called Owosso, of all damn places. They had hundreds of hot sauces. It was, for almost ANY locale outside of LA, EXCELLENT Cajun!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Andria
You have more patients than me.....it would be sledgehammer time here......:gaah::cuss2:.....:)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
take a deep breath, and make that achilles your beatch tomorrow - you got this.

The water's off again -- the goddamned thing is leaking at both the cold-in and hot-out pipes. I took my sleepy pills so I can go to bed in an hour, but with all the racket he's making with the goddamned water heater... *sigh* He's always so handy, can't figure out why this is such a problem for him. Normally he can fix or install anything at all, no sweat. :facepalm: And he got PLENTY of sleep!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You have more patients than me.....it would be sledgehammer time here......:gaah::cuss2:.....:)

Well, it really might be the o-ring... displaced, or has some minute weakness that isn't immediately apparent. I just don't have the gumption right now to nail it down.

It's a good thing I'm going to bed in an hour, or otherwise I'd be choking that asshole I'm married to; I've got maybe an hour's tolerance left before his life is in danger.

Andria

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The water's off again -- the goddamned thing is leaking at both the cold-in and hot-out pipes. I took my sleepy pills so I can go to bed in an hour, but with all the racket he's making with the goddamned water heater... *sigh* He's always so handy, can't figure out why this is such a problem for him. Normally he can fix or install anything at all, no sweat. :facepalm: And he got PLENTY of sleep!

Andria

There is a REASON that plumbers get $85/hr. They CAN! Definitely one skill I ALWAYS hire out.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, it really might be the o-ring... displaced, or has some minute weakness that isn't immediately apparent. I just don't have the gumption right now to nail it down.

It's a good thing I'm going to bed in an hour, or otherwise I'd be choking that asshole I'm married to; I've got maybe an hour's tolerance left before his life is in danger.

Andria
lmao, Andria...but in a good way.......:)

I'm sure it's a screwed up o-ring too....which is why I dislike tanks... with a VENgeance....:gaah::tantrum::cuss2:

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
all copper - that center piece is hammered it looks like and well patina'ed

DOH! Copper! You ARE a thief! Just BEAUTIFUL, Lizard Man! Darnit, I bet they used the acid spray. I had copper gutters put on the house... 15 years ago? They offered to spray them for me. Oh no, I said, They look so pretty shiny, and I'll just wait for them to patina naturally. Here it is ,15 years later, and they are still TURD BROWN. On a grey house. Lil green flecks here and there. I shoulda taken him up...

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ok, all you geniuses that have installed water heaters before... The thing is working, not leaking, and the pilot light is lit, and it's running... is it normal to smell gas at first?

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors