ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good morning, and GFY everyone! Been a horrendous week and yesterday I worked as well for awhile and today we have my niece and her kids visiting. I don't think I can just hibernate in my front room and ignore the world and get away with it. It's finally not raining and it's supposed to be pretty hot and sunny, so maybe it'll dry off enough to get some mowing done. Not too optimistic about it, but I'll keep an eye on it.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You might want to consider keeping it clean for your Ms. Kitty. Any pg in the juice is very bad for cats. It causes a type of anemia in felines called Heinze body and leads to gradual health problems :(
I keep her away from the ejuice bottles..... Once in a while she licks the Rdas it's just a bad habit she picked up from me......

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I keep telling her.... And screaming but she is simply stubborn..... Haven't seen her around juice lately..... She is like a dog magnet......

Not a dog magnet... A fog magnet..... She can be across the house and hears me pulling on the Boreas and she keeps running to me like a dog in heat.......

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_nod26nlJnZ1tfy34go1_1280_zpsadviposd.jpg

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey it sounds like you can build.... I started making simple stuff and thanks to friends and YouTube kept going..... Build one..... I wanna see it.....

Morning, Manny! I may be picking your brain some in the not too distant future - starting stockpiling some parts for some vape station builds (using power supplies for turbo desktop fog machines...) and picked up a kit for a dna75 box build also... have not run a soldering iron in years though... figure i am going to have to practice a bit to keep from accidentally soldering my toes together, lol...

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
See, that's the kind of name that makes perfect sense now that it's explained to me, but I never would have read into it literally and guessed that..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Remember in the X-Files how the Smoking Man used to smoke Morely brand cigarettes? I enjoy magic as ought to seem to bleed through in some of my postings. We produce vapor, or mist with our vaping instead of smoke.

When I started delving into vaping in earnest, like most I desired a tobacco flavor. I tried the M type from TFA I think it was, it broke any desire I had for tasting tobacco. No more do I smoke the Morely brand.

I'll work a little magic instead and create some mist. :)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There you go. You be Fugee. :) See we get the world telling us to go fuck off. We just tell it to go fuck itself right back. :)
There are too many concerned about other people.... Worry about your own shit..... I just saw a lady having a rough time on the bus high on something dropping her cigarettes on the floor leaning ready to bust her ass ,,, but right at the end she would straighten up..... Everyone laughing and talking shit.... I got up picked up her cigarettes and put them in her hand..... And she thanked me baby.... Man just be a sole human being and not judge poor people......

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There are too many concerned about other people.... Worry about your own shit..... I just saw a lady having a rough time on the bus high on something dropping her cigarettes on the floor leaning ready to bust her ass ,,, but right at the end she would straighten up..... Everyone laughing and talking shit.... I got up picked up her cigarettes and put them in her hand..... And she thanked me baby.... Man just be a sole human being and not judge poor people......

You'll appreciate my paraphrasing Plato. "Be kind to all you meet. We all travel hard roads." :)

I think too, such is how we restore the balance. There will always be negative/s. No positive/s exist without negative/s, nor does the inverse apply. It seems though of late, our world/s radiate far too much negative. Possibly, we are just better in tuned to it?

Watched a bit of a 60 Minutes interview with Morgan Freeman. He was asked if he thought racism was a problem. He chuckled and replied no. The host inquired how he thought in such a way. "Everyone talking about racism being a problem, don't talk about it." What he was illustrating was how to remove power from a perceived problem. He was not saying ignore it and it goes away. Though, if you take power away from something it usually does cease.

That is a method of fighting without fighting. :) It does, can, continues to work. Look at India. :)

Excuse me. Need to go piddle at something else a bit. :)

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a new puppy?????
lol - naw, same princess - she's a scamp

don't have room for any new puppies at the moment - we have 5 rescue pups (ranging from full blooded dane (undermarked harlequin - deaf as a post, but best temperment ever - though he might lose a game of checkers with a post... not the sharpest crayon...), dane/ lab mix (smart as can be and more chicken than chickens (and we have 18 laying hens, so we have comparison context...), sharpei/ rott mix (eternal four year old - likely on the spectrum, lol, but a good boy), Lady Sadie - pitt rescue, and a Stitch (papillon mix))

btw, beautiful schnauzers!

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You'll appreciate my paraphrasing Plato. "Be kind to all you meet. We all travel hard roads." :)

I think too, such is how we restore the balance. There will always be negative/s. No positive/s exist without negative/s, nor does the inverse apply. It seems though of late, our world/s radiate far too much negative. Possibly, we are just better in tuned to it?

Watched a bit of a 60 Minutes interview with Morgan Freeman. He was asked if he thought racism was a problem. He chuckled and replied no. The host inquired how he thought in such a way. "Everyone talking about racism being a problem, don't talk about it." What he was illustrating was how to remove power from a perceived problem. He was not saying ignore it and it goes away. Though, if you take power away from something it usually does cease.

That is a method of fighting without fighting. :) It does, can, continues to work. Look at India. :)

Thus Spake Morelythustra

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You know someone was stalking Morgan Freeman's Grand daughter and tackled her in New York or LA and stabbed her, and some crazy stuff......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would love to lay down and have all of them just crawl all over me...... After a shower of course......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning, Manny! I may be picking your brain some in the not too distant future - starting stockpiling some parts for some vape station builds (using power supplies for turbo desktop fog machines...) and picked up a kit for a dna75 box build also... have not run a soldering iron in years though... figure i am going to have to practice a bit to keep from accidentally soldering my toes together, lol...
You can do it......

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors