Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Remember in the X-Files how the Smoking Man used to smoke Morely brand cigarettes? I enjoy magic as ought to seem to bleed through in some of my postings. We produce vapor, or mist with our vaping instead of smoke.

When I started delving into vaping in earnest, like most I desired a tobacco flavor. I tried the M type from TFA I think it was, it broke any desire I had for tasting tobacco. No more do I smoke the Morely brand.

I'll work a little magic instead and create some mist. :)

I fixed that guy... ;)

csmanvaping2.jpg

:D
Andria

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Remember in the X-Files how the Smoking Man used to smoke Morely brand cigarettes? I enjoy magic as ought to seem to bleed through in some of my postings. We produce vapor, or mist with our vaping instead of smoke.

When I started delving into vaping in earnest, like most I desired a tobacco flavor. I tried the M type from TFA I think it was, it broke any desire I had for tasting tobacco. No more do I smoke the Morely brand.

I'll work a little magic instead and create some mist. :)
This last season.... Of the *X-*files even though (5) episodes... They were the shit.....

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
You can do it......

yah - just gotta start simple (not my forte...) and get my groove on - going to start with some raptor 120 board builds (and since i will be making them for direct connection to vape station power supply, won't have to fool with battery sleds initially) then work on the dna stuffz

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yah - just gotta start simple (not my forte...) and get my groove on - going to start with some raptor 120 board builds (and since i will be making them for direct connection to vape station power supply, won't have to fool with battery sleds initially) then work on the dna stuffz
I tried the raptor ... Just too tough..... I really tried.... Screwed a couple of boards and tried (2) more..... Gave up.... The boards alone were costing me $35.00 a pop..... I just didn't have the money or patience to keep screwing with them..... Or like a buddy here on VU thought me the Zen to do it.......

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning fugee's and GFY! Got off work this morning, posted a bit here, sat in the recliner with my IPV4 and Boreas and thats exactly how I woke up 6 hours later o_O Still sitting in the recliner and the IPV4 still in my hand :giggle:

You can't keep that shit up Doc. It really takes protracted periods of NOT irritating it to see progress. Sorry you had a rough night.

Wish I could take it easy on the arm but have to work. Gotta save up sick leave for another hernia surgery before that becomes life threatening.

I agree. If you're hammering on w/ a damaged rotator, kick yourself in the ass, take a knee. Then, call for medic. That is a serious problem to tackle & you don't need to be making it worse by continuing to use it while damaged. E.M.T quick fix: immobolize it.

Not sure if its a torn cuff or just a pulled muscle. Usually after a few days a pulled muscle is ok but this is still hurting after three days. I have 11 more days to go on my work hitch and will have it looked at when I get off work.

What kind of work you do?I had a long night as well. I absolutely couldn't manage to fall asleep. Every now ans then my body will forget that i dont work the night shift anymore like i did for years. Literally, I fell asleep finally at around 620. My alarm is set for 630. That's just cruel

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I am a helicopter mechanic. Been working nights for close to 30 years. Cant even imagine what a day job would be like.

Sucks you didnt get any sleep. Need to take a few power naps.

See, that's the kind of name that makes perfect sense now that it's explained to me, but I never would have read into it literally and guessed that..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Had a lot of peeps think it was for being a dentist. I broke a few teeth here and there but cant fix them :giggle:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I keep her away from the ejuice bottles..... Once in a while she licks the Rdas it's just a bad habit she picked up from me......

lolololol

My cats are always interfering with vaping in general but don't seem attracted to juice thank god

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
7a970a5dabe0433bb9e4a3ca4cd58a75.png

This is Rascal my pitt bull and miss Tigger. She is 22 and has me wrapped around her little paw. Before we got Rascal I would of never ever had a Pitt Bull. I heard all the horror stories of how they was killer dogs. Man are those stories so wrong. He is the sweetest dog I have ever had. He gets so happy he grins from ear to ear.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Morning fugee's and GFY! Got off work this morning, posted a bit here, sat in the recliner with my IPV4 and Boreas and thats exactly how I woke up 6 hours later o_O Still sitting in the recliner and the IPV4 still in my hand :giggle:

Wish I could take it easy on the arm but have to work. Gotta save up sick leave for another hernia surgery before that becomes life threatening.

Not sure if its a torn cuff or just a pulled muscle. Usually after a few days a pulled muscle is ok but this is still hurting after three days. I have 11 more days to go on my work hitch and will have it looked at when I get off work.

I am a helicopter mechanic. Been working nights for close to 30 years. Cant even imagine what a day job would be like.

Sucks you didnt get any sleep. Need to take a few power naps.

Had a lot of peeps think it was for being a dentist. I broke a few teeth here and there but cant fix them :giggle:

Is there really no disability provision in your state for situations like hernia operations? Sheesh that sucks

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The fugees seem to be napping today

I was cooking "breakfast" then eating it. :D We sleep late on the weekends, if we don't have to go to my folks' house to do housework. My mom's been in the hospital again, all week, and it's really starting to be a "boy who cried wolf" situation with her; it's hard to get upset about her hospitalizations, she has so many, so often. :facepalm: Especially since most of what's wrong with her, she did to herself. :facepalm: Here's a newsflash, mom: the time to take care of your health is BEFORE YOU LOSE IT! :facepalm:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
7a970a5dabe0433bb9e4a3ca4cd58a75.png

This is Rascal my pitt bull and miss Tigger. She is 22 and has me wrapped around her little paw. Before we got Rascal I would of never ever had a Pitt Bull. I heard all the horror stories of how they was killer dogs. Man are those stories so wrong. He is the sweetest dog I have ever had. He gets so happy he grins from ear to ear.

Hard to make out Miss Tig in that shot... post a clearer one! I seen some pics you've posted of her, she's a beauty!!

Andria

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

TOTALLY feel for you. I had an umbilical hernia that needed operating on about 10 years ago. It went very well, but I gotta say, the pain on waking was INTENSE. Worse, I was kinda out of it, and it felt like something foreign in my gut, so I strained really hard to push it out. That probably didn't help matters. Took awhile for that pain to go away too. I would MUCH rather have another hip replacement than a hernia operation. Comparitively, that SUCKED!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
My last surgery I was able to go on short term disability, after being out 90 days. It was great because I ran out of vacation and sick leave right when it kicked in.

Having to use vacation time for surgery is evil IMO - especially because that hernia operation(s) sound like they were extra relaxing. I mean, really refreshing :eek:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey it sounds like you can build.... I started making simple stuff and thanks to friends and YouTube kept going..... Build one..... I wanna see it.....

Yea I think that would be really cool to build some mods. Much more fun than building a deer feeder box. Yes, I built one before. Pain. lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
TOTALLY feel for you. I had an umbilical hernia that needed operating on about 10 years ago. It went very well, but I gotta say, the pain on waking was INTENSE. Worse, I was kinda out of it, and it felt like something foreign in my gut, so I strained really hard to push it out. That probably didn't help matters. Took awhile for that pain to go away too. I would MUCH rather have another hip replacement than a hernia operation. Comparitively, that SUCKED!

I got an umbilical hernia when I was pregnant; my innie turned into an outie as so often happens in big-belly time; when I had my appendectomy, the surgeon repaired it, since she went in via my umbilicus... and now I can't clean the fucker out properly! :mad:

Andria

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hell no! I came home to a PILE of Vape Mail, and I've been PLAYING! RX200, Merlin, Boreas, Alien wire... oh, and a slew of new colored glass tubes for the Mrs. Target tank, having broke both the orig and the spare. NOW I can't find the damn tank... This office needs an archeological dig.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Having to use vacation time for surgery is evil IMO - especially because that hernia operation(s) sound like they were extra relaxing. I mean, really refreshing :eek:
Yes that stinks. I've used my vaca days for my neck crud and it really stinks. But, I'm lucky to have lots of holidays off so I can't gripe too much about it. Get 2 weeks off for Christmas.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's horrible. I just don't know what to say. Hang in there. :(
I'm just giving my hurting finger a break. Still reading the posts and catching up though.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got an umbilical hernia when I was pregnant; my innie turned into an outie as so often happens in big-belly time; when I had my appendectomy, the surgeon repaired it, since she went in via my umbilicus... and now I can't clean the fucker out properly! :mad:

Andria
I dont have an inny or an outty now. The doc got rid of it that last operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors