ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You know those trashy lawyer commercials on TV for joining into class action lawsuits? Like "have you been diagnosed with cancer after using baby powder, you may be entitled to compensation.."

Yeah, I just saw one for exploding e-cigarettes. "Have you been injured by an e-cigarette overheating or exploding? You may be entitled to compensation! Studies have shown the batteries in these devices can overheat and perform 'like a rocket' call now to get what you deserve" etc etc

That just makes me sad.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Kodak

Member For 3 Years
Totally agree; I'd put the Beast in the top 10% of online vape vendors, if not the top 1% -- decent prices already, amazing sales and discounts on top of that, really fast processing/shipping, and they give out freebies just as a matter of course, apparently -- I've ordered 2 mods from them this year, and both came with a unicorn bottle in the pkg; the first 15ml, the 2nd, a 30ml. Really oustanding vape vendor!

Andria

I count them in my top 5 favorite places to order from. I haven't gotten one of the unicorn bottles yet, but that's a new thing they started when they changed their logo a few months ago. I love the fact that they have 20% off site wide coupons so often. One of these days I'm going to ask them if they price match--I've never asked em yet lol!

Kodak

Member For 3 Years
Got to witness one of natures more amazing shows last night. Surrounded by nothing but cornfields, the sky goes forever here. Across the street, is an old kiln fired tile silo sans roof, and behind that, two GIGANTIC windmills. The entire sky was filled with lightning for a good 2 hours before the storm actually hit, and those items against that fierce looking sky, the contrast of the old silo and the super modern windmills, was really breathtaking. I would have taken a picture, but you know how those can never really convey the actual scene.

That's what I always loved about living in Kansas and Nebraska! Big open skies, surrounded by wheat or corn fields with silos or old barns dotted here and there and a fantastic lightening show :D

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You know those trashy lawyer commercials on TV for joining into class action lawsuits? Like "have you been diagnosed with cancer after using baby powder, you may be entitled to compensation.."

Yeah, I just saw one for exploding e-cigarettes. "Have you been injured by an e-cigarette overheating or exploding? You may be entitled to compensation! Studies have shown the batteries in these devices can overheat and perform 'like a rocket' call now to get what you deserve" etc etc

That just makes me sad.

That sucks!

Boden

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

That just makes me sad.

That's funny.

Dumbass: Judge I put this battery in my pocket with my keys and it burned all the hair off my balls!!

Judge: o_O... Bwahahahaha... *cough* sorry and you want to blame someone else?

Dumbass: Uhhh yeah

Judge: Right then. Can I see council in my chambers.

*much muffled laughter is heard from the back room*

*after coming back into the courtroom*
Judge: Have you ever stuck a screwdriver in an outlet?

Dumbass: Uhhh yeah...

Judge: I thought so... Get out

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's funny.

Dumbass: Judge I put this battery in my pocket with my keys and it burned all the hair off my balls!!

Judge: o_O... Bwahahahaha... *cough* sorry and you want to blame someone else?

Dumbass: Uhhh yeah

Judge: Right then. Can I see council in my chambers.

*much muffled laughter is heard from the back room*

*after coming back into the courtroom*
Judge: Have you ever stuck a screwdriver in an outlet?

Dumbass: Uhhh yeah...

Judge: I thought so... Get out
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anybody seen Morley's silly ass?

Being silly, living brother Spanky. Not been here much of late. Setting up a new motherboard this evening. The CPU in my system was not fried, it was the mother board got fried. Oh well, still got a 'new' cpu. Found another 'spare' motherboard floating around here. Been using wife's laptop but I'm not a laptop person, so not using it much.

GFY, everyone & be safe. :)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Being silly, living brother Spanky. Not been here much of late. Setting up a new motherboard this evening. The CPU in my system was not fried, it was the mother board got fried. Oh well, still got a 'new' cpu. Found another 'spare' motherboard floating around here. Been using wife's laptop but I'm not a laptop person, so not using it much.

Glad you found another board. GFY and you be safe too. :)

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just went to probably the saddest vape shop I've ever been in...last time I went there they had probably 10 lines of juice, maybe 50,60 choices total. Now they had maybe 4 lines, maybe 16 juices total...and they were basically out of stock on all of it. It's in Indiana, and apparently none of the juices they had would survive the new laws in Indiana. Or so they said. That's just so stupid, there's no way that store can survive as it is right now. Seems to me like the owner is giving up...makes me wonder how many other vape shops are in the same shape right about now

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well the only bright spot in my day is I ordered the birthday present the ex said she was going to pay for. Have coming an Uberti 1861 Navy replica.

925234.jpg

Back in the days around the Civil War any revolver classified as Navy was a .36 caliber while an Army classification was in .44 caliber. The .36 was more widely accepted gun because prior to 1858 the only 44 cal revolver around was the Colt Dragoons and they had a massive weight of over 4 lbs compared to the 36 cal revolvers of Colt that weighed around 2 1/2 pounds so since the .36 revolvers were lighter they were preferred by the cow pokes, gunslingers and lawmen of the time period.
This will be my second .36 caliber revolver to go along with the three .44 ones I have in my gun locker :)

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just went to probably the saddest vape shop I've ever been in...last time I went there they had probably 10 lines of juice, maybe 50,60 choices total. Now they had maybe 4 lines, maybe 16 juices total...and they were basically out of stock on all of it. It's in Indiana, and apparently none of the juices they had would survive the new laws in Indiana. Or so they said. That's just so stupid, there's no way that store can survive as it is right now. Seems to me like the owner is giving up...makes me wonder how many other vape shops are in the same shape right about now

I went to a vape shop last monday and it was the same thing. He had no gear on hand but did say a crew of roustabouts going offshore came thru his store and bought every piece of vape gear he had including his own personal mod. He had some juice lines on hand but compared to other vape shops I been in, not much. I sat and chatted with the guy for about an hour and he told me any juice that has not started the FDA paper work he is dropping as well as his store blends he discontinued. I will be surprised if he is still in business after Aug 8th.

Sadly before the FDA regs even kick in and the lawsuits even been heard it seems the damage has already been done.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Yep, there are like six juice companies approved under the new law, and I think at least a couple of 'em are really the same company. Gas station garbage, made by an outfit that has changed names numerous times to avoid being the object of hatred, since they paid the same lobbyists as the security company that they are forced to contract with (and some rumors say are connected to said company) in order to pass the ludicrous law. Most stores in Indiana will have to close up shop if things don't get fixed quick. They have already failed one legal challenge, in Indiana courts, there are a couple in Federal courts as well.
Oddly enough, their current best hope is to rely on language in the FDA laws. They are challenging the Indiana law on the basis of some section of the original act that gave the FDA authority to regulate tobacco, which says that States can't pass laws that are more restrictive than the FDA regulations. They couldn't file this particular challenge though until the FDA deeming was official.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Think of all the jobs that will be lost. Communism here we come. :(

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well the only bright spot in my day is I ordered the birthday present the ex said she was going to pay for. Have coming an Uberti 1861 Navy replica.

925234.jpg

Back in the days around the Civil War any revolver classified as Navy was a .36 caliber while an Army classification was in .44 caliber. The .36 was more widely accepted gun because prior to 1858 the only 44 cal revolver around was the Colt Dragoons and they had a massive weight of over 4 lbs compared to the 36 cal revolvers of Colt that weighed around 2 1/2 pounds so since the .36 revolvers were lighter they were preferred by the cow pokes, gunslingers and lawmen of the time period.
This will be my second .36 caliber revolver to go along with the three .44 ones I have in my gun locker :)
Wow, what a NICE ex! That's awesome!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I have a laptop... but I leave it on the desk all the time, plugged into elebenty-dozen things (keyboard, mouse, cable modem, another monitor, speakers, external CD/DVD player, external terabyte HDD). Just because it's portable doesn't mean it HAS to be. :D

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yep, there are like six juice companies approved under the new law, and I think at least a couple of 'em are really the same company. Gas station garbage, made by an outfit that has changed names numerous times to avoid being the object of hatred, since they paid the same lobbyists as the security company that they are forced to contract with (and some rumors say are connected to said company) in order to pass the ludicrous law. Most stores in Indiana will have to close up shop if things don't get fixed quick. They have already failed one legal challenge, in Indiana courts, there are a couple in Federal courts as well.
Oddly enough, their current best hope is to rely on language in the FDA laws. They are challenging the Indiana law on the basis of some section of the original act that gave the FDA authority to regulate tobacco, which says that States can't pass laws that are more restrictive than the FDA regulations. They couldn't file this particular challenge though until the FDA deeming was official.

From the story that I read about this, it would seem there may be some lawsuits challenging that law on anti-trust issues, as the law creates a monopoly. Hey, if Ma Bell and Microsoft can be bludgeoned with that stick, I'd say it's a pretty stout stick!

Andria

vape-addict

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years

Yeh so sad looks this is going to be the future

vape-addict

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
What's up amazing people!! GFY!!

Got on Ecf the other day was about post the same thing but caught myself ..I think retarded1 or classless would have banished me from the planet ..I like it soo much better over here they need to pull that chair out of the crack of their butts and lighten up

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

That just makes me sad.

As if the vaping industry doesn't have enough problems, now we have ambulance chasing pimps sticking it to the industry

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Communism? What are you talking about, we have the best government money can buy. Capitalist pigs we are.
View attachment 54735
And strangely enough we no longer refer to still Communist China in that way....
Frank Burns inspired Red China went out of fashion for some reason. Even though they still seem to have relations with North Korea...

I likes my commie vapin stuff :)

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wednesday, June 22 riding report. Spirit Lake Iowa and area in 80 mile radius:

After last nights deluge, conditions are only more humid than they are hot. Recent crop fertilization, mixed with the searing and moist air, assault the senses. The air along the crop rows is thick with Melon Smackers, the most nefarious of bugs for riders. A precision close up through the visor reveals that they indeed are wearing hachimaki's, and have no landing gear. Iowa has the smoothest, best paved roads, INCLUDING the little traveled backroads, of almost any state this rider has been to.

In summary, conditions can be described as "close to perfect".

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The view across the street. I actually love these old abandoned farm buildings. They are definitely "Iowa". The big windmills don't bother me aesthetically or aurally. I can hear the closest one, the whoosh of the blades and a slight hum from the generator. It isn't loud. And considering that they are providing REALLY green energy, they just make sense. Watching what appears to be a fairly lazy rotation, it is tough to imagine that the tips of the blades are traveling through the air at an impressive 180mph.

20160622_181217.jpg

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Watching what appears to be a fairly lazy rotation, it is tough to imagine that the tips of the blades are traveling through the air at an impressive 180mph.

View attachment 54744

Really? Damn I had no idea they moved that fast. They always look to be moving at a gingerly pace and I figured the size accounted for the power generation more than any speed..

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The view across the street. I actually love these old abandoned farm buildings. They are definitely "Iowa". The big windmills don't bother me aesthetically or aurally. I can hear the closest one, the whoosh of the blades and a slight hum from the generator. It isn't loud. And considering that they are providing REALLY green energy, they just make sense. Watching what appears to be a fairly lazy rotation, it is tough to imagine that the tips of the blades are traveling through the air at an impressive 180mph.

View attachment 54744
Beautiful picture, Mo...even with the windmills.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Beautiful picture, Mo...even with the windmills.

Thank you, Dale. That was my favorite backdrop during the storms last night. Twas gorgeous.

To be vape related, Iowa is a strange bird. Vaping indoors in a public place is touch and go. Some care, some don't. Iowa City, home of Iowa's biggest university, it is specifically banned indoors. Oddly, I stopped at a college bar for lunch in the heart of downtown on the way out, and there were no objections. Minnesota is even more draconian, with public indoor vaping outlawed in MOST places I have been. I always ask first, there, and the answer is usually a polite no, which I respect. It seems given ALL the battles, this war will be a long one even IF the FDA is stopped.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And strangely enough we no longer refer to still Communist China in that way....
Frank Burns inspired Red China went out of fashion for some reason. Even though they still seem to have relations with North Korea...

I likes my commie vapin stuff :)

Seems like some wants us to become communist here real bad.

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening all another rough nite at work. I will be switching to days for the summer next week yea. I cant take any more of this bad news about vaping, its getting me sick. What ever happened to WE THE PEOPLE. There is so many homeless and starving people in the world and in our country lets put more people out of work. Its for the benefit of the kids. Well if i cant work because you shut down my business how to i feed my children. Sorry all just venting im tired of all this shit Fuck the FDA. And now back to our regularly scheduled forums.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
we were never a democracy, and our representative republic is failing us, by representing the highest bidder. In this computer age, I don't see why we can't switch to a true democracy, in which case, I would vote to Fuck the FDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors