Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think that only people who do not use barbed wire pronounce it correctly.

My husband is from missouri, and he says "bob wire"... everytime I hear it, I say "BARBED wire", and he says "yeah, that too." Same thing when he says "Nuke-you-ler" and I say "nuclear"... "yeah, that too. " :facepalm:

At least I finally got him to say "wash" instead of "warsh." :facepalm:

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My husband is from missouri, and he says "bob wire"... everytime I hear it, I say "BARBED wire", and he says "yeah, that too." Same thing when he says "Nuke-you-ler" and I say "nuclear"... "yeah, that too. " :facepalm:

At least I finally got him to say "wash" instead of "warsh." :facepalm:

Andria
Do not, I say, do not look at the way I spelled something above................................hehehehe. It'll drive ya nuts!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rofl, miss Lucy, that pussvape character is cracking me up in the newbie thread... What a gem

Sent from Tapavapatalk

Great name! Bwhahaha - love it.

I HATE what that fucker posts. I didn't light him up only because it would ruin some poor noob's experience who is only looking for some encouragement.

Best way to expose a blow hole: ask them nicely to explain themselves and they come out swinging and call you a nazi asshole.

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The one I'm talking about with Doc you were posting in -

The one between Kad and Doc - would love to see also :p

Oh, that one about getting back on the wagon? The guy I was talking to seemed fairly knowledgeable, I thought, at least about MAOIs and WTA. If he's posting inanities elsewhere... *shrug* I haven't seen it. Link me pls!!!

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Oh, that one about getting back on the wagon? The guy I was talking to seemed fairly knowledgeable, I thought, at least about MAOIs and WTA. If he's posting inanities elsewhere... *shrug* I haven't seen it. Link me pls!!!

Andria

I'm not saying he's worthless, I just asked him to back up his claim that most people fail in trying to drop tobacco with vaping.

I think that is discouraging to noobs and if it is indeed proven to be fact, I'd like to know.

Instead of quantifying it he attacked me for no good reason, not once but twice.

How am I an asshole for wanting to know if what he is saying is true? Especially to a newb.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Ohh THAT guy... no wonder I had no idea, I ignored that asshat months ago!

Actually I was a little ambivalent about ignoring him; he does occasionally make posts I agree with. Finally I found the ratio of decent posts to utter stupidity to be untenable. I come here partly just because it's fun, but stupidity I've never found funny or amusing; mostly just infuriating. :D

Andria

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Andria
he did seem fairly knowledgeable about MOAIs and WTA, sister - but he also went way out of his way to be a douchepickle - not questioning his knowledge base, just his seemingly intentional and deliberate abrasiveness

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Pretty sure that's the same thread, Doc was told to stick a chinomizer on a hybrid by the person he called trolly mctwatwaffle. I cracked up reading some of that thread.

I missed it earlier because I decided not to :poop: in some poor noob's thread and decided to leave.

Too good to pass up now, lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm not saying he's worthless, I just asked him to back up his claim that most people fail in trying to drop tobacco with vaping.

I think that is discouraging to noobs and if it is indeed proven to be fact, I'd like to know.

Instead of quantifying it he attacked me for no good reason, not once but twice.

How am I an asshole for wanting to know if what he is saying is true? Especially to a newb.

That's pretty much why I ignored him; he tends to be extremely abrasive, not precisely following along with the conversation, but reverting to some ignorant animal. Though I admit, when Jman over at ECF would say things to me like that ("Produce research pls"), I usually ignored him; my name isn't google. :D

If someone provides links to back up what they're saying, I usually go read them, and then participate in some discussion about those points, whether I agree or not. If someone doesn't provide links, I just ignore; if it tweaks my curiosity enough, I might look it up myself, but not always.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
he did seem fairly knowledgeable about MOAIs and WTA, sister - but he also went way out of his way to be a douchepickle - not questioning his knowledge base, just his seemingly intentional and deliberate abrasiveness
douchepickle??? omg lol!!! Thanks for making my day go by quicker. Worked on a report all day because info sys said it was wrong. Guess what. It WAS NOT WRONG. Wasted hours of testing and re-testing. It happens though.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I didn't know you meant ol pulse... I thought you meant the guy I was actually talking to; I don't see PV's posts. :D Unless I hit the link to show ignored content, which I sometimes do, but I never respond to anyone I've ignored, even if I see what they posted.

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That's pretty much why I ignored him; he tends to be extremely abrasive, not precisely following along with the conversation, but reverting to some ignorant animal. Though I admit, when Jman over at ECF would say things to me like that ("Produce research pls"), I usually ignored him; my name isn't google. :D

If someone provides links to back up what they're saying, I usually go read them, and then participate in some discussion about those points, whether I agree or not. If someone doesn't provide links, I just ignore; if it tweaks my curiosity enough, I might look it up myself, but not always.

Andria

I would have left it at that too - I just hate it when dickless armpit sniffer make authoritative statements to noobs that are unnecessary and not always factual.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I didn't know you meant ol pulse... I thought you meant the guy I was actually talking to; I don't see PV's posts. :D Unless I hit the link to show ignored content, which I sometimes do, but I never respond to anyone I've ignored, even if I see what they posted.

Andria
yah - the other guy seemed completely willing to have an actual conversation, sans vitriol - ol pusvape seemed like he was angry that his children hadn't changed his adult diaper recently and he was stewin' in his own shit...

hey - maybe that is that a chinomizer is for...

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Andria
He had a valid point to a degree, but his attitude was shitty. He was downright rude and insulting. If the expectation is that everyone who starts vaping will immediately stop smoking for ever, then he is probably right that vaping doesn't work for the majority of people that try it. By that definition it hasn't worked for me, it didn't work for you, and it didn't work for Lucy, and for countless others. I don't think he's completely wrong, just an ass who didn't make himself clear initially, was rightly challenged on what he said, and then got shitty with people who basically would agree with him if he calmed down and chose his words more carefully.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
He had a valid point to a degree, but his attitude was shitty. He was downright rude and insulting. If the expectation is that everyone who starts vaping will immediately stop smoking for ever, then he is probably right that vaping doesn't work for the majority of people that try it. By that definition it hasn't worked for me, it didn't work for you, and it didn't work for Lucy, and for countless others. I don't think he's completely wrong, just an ass who didn't make himself clear initially, was rightly challenged on what he said, and then got shitty with people who basically would agree with him if he calmed down and chose his words more carefully.

Well there will be no dog treats for him tonight

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oops, looks like we are talking about different people.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I wrote a short poem for this occasion.
there once was a guy named pusvape...
who started to act very rude...
and then came along doc iguana
who gave him some "baditude"