Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
... In this computer age, I don't see why we can't switch to a true democracy, ...

The same reason no one accepts the U.S. wasted something like 40 billion tons of food last year, and it could have been used to feed others. It is a matter of political will. They rather stick with the stupid myth of scarcity, of the stupid idea that money grants access. That lets them keep on kicking the dead horse / kicking the can on down the road instead of creating real solutions. It'll be claimed "oh but it would not work", "oh, it's too expensive" any fucking excuse at all when it is simply a matter of choice & the will to honor that choice. No one wants to support an economy of life because it is difficult, more so than an economy of death.

Apologies for the bluntness. I'm simply too damn weary from it to mince words & be polite.

Last edited:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I hate to admit this but....

Spanky was right - I got a modded Goon for bf and it is one rocking' SOB
3326154cffe1b02a8d08dc4c941fe374.jpg

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I hate to admit this but....

Spanky was right - I got a modded Goon for bf and it is one rocking' SOB

Build? I agree that the goon is special for flat clapton style builds. I still have much playing to do with it, but so far it can't touch my Petri or Stumpy for vape. I has work to do...

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Build? I agree that the goon is special for flat clapton style builds. I still have much playing to do with it, but so far it can't touch my Petri or Stumpy for vape. I has work to do...

SS 1.2 ohm -none of that fancy lad coil shit

Will play more with it this weekend (I hope)

Outstanding squonk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I dun told you! A big fat parallel coil, with the air in single coil mode
b9b877cb87f04971ac17ced14ebc4b8d.jpg

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Does Tapatalk not display the little emoticons when people post something between colons? I'm guessing that's what that is, anyway...

Mornin all

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

GFY Stu!

As an added bonus - I have no idea how to use tapatalk!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Get to see the doc tomorrow about the old ticker. See if he can find any problems with it, and then once he clears me I still have to go back and pass that fitness assessment thats designed for a 20 yr old.

Well, try not to let the anxiety about all this affect the test results ---

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well, that's great news! They told me I had Tachycardia when I had mine done 10 years ago. I cut my 2 pots of coffee a day down to 3 cups and I'm pretty good to go now. Still get the heart racing thing every once and a while. but it's not very often. My heart was clocked at 164 sound asleep when I wore that holter monitor thang.
I asked my cardio doc about the coffee and the diet stuff and he just wasn't that concerned about it. His big deal was for me to quit smoking, which was accomplished with the help of my vapes.

Used to do 2 pots of coffee a day myself, but can't do it anymore - for no other reason than it'll keep me awake all night now if I have that much coffee, or have any after about 6pm.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Going so so. Still stressing out over this work crap :(
I can't tell you how sorry I am you're going through all this mess. Like Lucy said, "try" not to let it stress you out. You've been walking too and I'm sure that's going to help. You also QUIT SMOKING!!! So, cheer up. We'll be thinking about ya. When you start to stress, just think of your new gun you ordered. :)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I asked my cardio doc about the coffee and the diet stuff and he just wasn't that concerned about it. His big deal was for me to quit smoking, which was accomplished with the help of my vapes.

Used to do 2 pots of coffee a day myself, but can't do it anymore - for no other reason than it'll keep me awake all night now if I have that much coffee, or have any after about 6pm.
Gittin' old aint for sissies. That's for sure. :) I'm on long summer hours so I have been drinking more than a few a day lately.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
"There's no shame in getting old.. but, damn, it can be inconvenient!" :D
Yes it can. I have stupid neck issues and sometimes my arms go numb. Had an episode this morning drinking my coffee. Thankfully I get about a minute's warning beforehand so I put the coffee down and laid back until it passed. Spinal stenosis with Neuropathy weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. NOT! lol

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And hey fugees... I'd say g'mornin' but it's looooooooong past morning. :D I actually got up before the crack o'noon, when I heard the mailtruck, but alas, my new driptips from DesertVapes were not in the mail. :mad: Did I mention I went to Vaping Shack yesterday to buy a new one, and THEY GAVE ME A FREE ONE?????? :eek: Yeah I was amazed too. :D

Onward... and GFYs merrily....

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Good Afternoon....GFY....and please feel sorry for me cause I'm stuck in a tiny hot little room moving heavy boxes around today :( And since lunch is now over, I have to get back down there *sigh*

Here his some cheese to go with that whine - given in sincere sympathy :)

Gruy-laib-keil_klein.jpg

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thank you! It might melt though lol...I guess I could make grilled cheese :D I'll have the true wine later tonight though cause I think I've earned me a glass of it by now :)

I shoulda sent you a cold brew instead :D

I do feel for ya though.

Cannot personally take working in sweltering heat at this point in my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors