ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had some chest pains yesterday.... which I haven't felt since I switched to vaping, till now. No way in hell I'm going to any doc about it; 1) no insurance, 2) a fast heart attack sounds to me like a fandamntastic way to get outta this world. Beats the SHIT outta wasting away by inches, with cancer.

No matter what anyone thinks... nobody gets outta here ALIVE. You can live on kale and spring water all you wanna, YOU'RE STILL GONNA DIE!

Andria
There's so many things they can do for heart attacks now a days. And, your husband and son would miss you terribly. And, we would too. Go to the doctor if it happens again!!!!!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Please tell me this day will not get any weirder.

I pull into my office and there is a contingent of Thai monks parading around the building - and the next thing you know they have me on the floor, throwing cheap icons at me. In the middle of all this, my husband calls and tells me to cancel his massage because he went to check on a friend of ours no one has seen in several days and when I ask him what's wrong he hangs up on me and I haven't heard from him since.

This is before I even got in the door---

Boden

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I pull into my office and there is a contingent of Thai monks parading around the building - and the next thing you know they have me on the floor, throwing cheap icons at me. In the middle of all this, my husband calls and tells me to cancel his massage because he went to check on a friend of ours no one has seen in several days and when I ask him what's wrong he hangs up on me and I haven't heard from him since.

That's pretty fuckin weird.

Referring to the husband thing.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

What???? No shit??????

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Lucy this is beyond weird. It's bizarre. You poor thing! Keep us posted.
BTW, what kind of icons??? Little plastic Buda's?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There's so many things they can do for heart attacks now a days. And, your husband and son would miss you terribly. And, we would too. Go to the doctor if it happens again!!!!!

And who exactly is going to pay for that? Because my doc will charge me $75 to walk in the door and have him refer me to a cardiologist, who will charge me $100 just for walking in the door, and you know he'll have to do a $150 cardiac ultrasound, and maybe other $$$ shit too. Nope, not happening. If I fall out and my husband finds me on the floor when he comes home, he'll priobably pick me up and take me to the ER... otherwise, fuhgeddaboutit. I'm 55, and my heart's in pretty good shape, considering all the drugs and alcohol and cigarettes and lack of exercise, but if it's my time, I'd much rather go fast, than dying by inches of cancer. I've seen that, and it's horrible, and dying by inches from diabetes looks pretty godawful too. No thanks!!!

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And who exactly is going to pay for that? Because my doc will charge me $75 to walk in the door and have him refer me to a cardiologist, who will charge me $100 just for walking in the door, and you know he'll have to do a $150 cardiac ultrasound, and maybe other $$$ shit too. Nope, not happening. If I fall out and my husband finds me on the floor when he comes home, he'll priobably pick me up and take me to the ER... otherwise, fuhgeddaboutit. I'm 55, and my heart's in pretty good shape, considering all the drugs and alcohol and cigarettes and lack of exercise, but if it's my time, I'd much rather go fast, than dying by inches of cancer. I've seen that, and it's horrible, and dying by inches from diabetes looks pretty godawful too. No thanks!!!

Andria
Yea, I know what you mean. And medical bills are OUTRAGEOUS now with the insurance not picking up much of the tab. I haven't gotten an epidural in my neck for a year and 1/2 because of it.
Geezers!!! (sorry Kad) hope Lucy's husband and friend are ok.

Boden

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OH MY goooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Why did you post that? It looks so good! Just for that, I'm going to break into the ice cream sandwiches. :devil::giggle::devil::xD:

Be sneaky

tamanegi_ninja_by_kuroyama_haruki-d7kylki.gif

Is easy.

Batter
1.5 cups self risin flour
1 cup sugar
1.5 cups milk

Melt one stick butter in rectangle pan thing

Pour batter on top of melted butter puddle

Add fruit
sliced peaches are really good, cherries are also yummy.

Cook at 375F for ~40 min

Last edited:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Be sneaky

tamanegi_ninja_by_kuroyama_haruki-d7kylki.gif

Is easy.

Batter
1.5 cups self risin flour
1 cup sugar
1.5 cups milk

Melt one stick butter in rectangle pan thing

Pour in batter on top of melted butter puddle

Add fruit
sliced peaches are really good, cherries are also yummy.
Awesome! Thanks for the recipe Boden. It looks fabulous. Oh.....and sneaky is my middle name. I did vape in the bathroom earlier. :devil:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yea, I know what you mean. And medical bills are OUTRAGEOUS now with the insurance not picking up much of the tab. I haven't gotten an epidural in my neck for a year and 1/2 because of it.
Geezers!!! (sorry Kad) hope Lucy's husband and friend are ok.

Insurance doesn't pick up any of my tab, because I don't have any. I'm STILL paying off both the hospital and the surgeon from my appendectomy on June 17, 2014... over 2 yrs ago now. and I got charity status from both; it just cost that much; $20 and $25 a month doesn't pay off bills in the thousands very fast.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes!!!! I am! Good boy! :)

O'tay, the doc checked me out, Looked me over, kicked the old tires and all that then said he is gonna put me on some beta blockers for blood pressure and heart rate. He also is going to set me up with a cardiologist for next week. And then he told me under no circumstances am I to ever ever ever hang with any wild chicks named Atchaffy, that they will be the end of me. I cried BUT DOC, WHAT A WAY TO GO! and he just shook his head muttering sumptin about fools chasing hot babes..............:D

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
O'tay, the doc checked me out, Looked me over, kicked the old tires and all that then said he is gonna put me on some beta blockers for blood pressure and heart rate. He also is going to set me up with a cardiologist for next week. And then he told me under no circumstances am I to ever ever ever hang with any wild chicks named Atchaffy, that they will be the end of me. I cried BUT DOC, WHAT A WAY TO GO! and he just shook his head muttering sumptin about fools chasing hot babes..............:D
In that case I'm gonna encourage ya to chase after her. Once you keel over there will be less competition!:devil:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's just it though, consumers, workers, business owners, human people are the economy. Capital is nothing without labor. But at present labor can likely be replaced by automation, even highly skilled labor. Wonder if you'll see a robotic surgeon to do heart surgery. They're already doing that in some areas around us. All that heart surgery is worth then is the cost of electricity. Which on average in WV is $0.06 per KwH, let me figure it takes 6 hours for the surgery.

There you go, human life worth only $0.36. I mean you know, the bot has a life in the balance. Kind of difficult to see how such a comparison is not evil based upon greed. "Look we can do hundreds of heart surgeries now for a fraction of what they once cost. Yippie! Lets go do hundreds and overcharge for the cost of the electricity. Poor dumb ass won't even be aware his human doctor stepped out for golf during his surgery."

And no I'm not trying to compare. When it is blatantly right there, common knowledge and in your face though, you do observe and form thoughts.

Now your comparing apples and oranges. Its kinda like how they now have airplanes automated where they can take off, fly a course and land. But what happens when it fucks up? Thats why the airplanes carrying passengers MUST have a pilot at the controls. Same with robotics in surgery. No two bodies are identical, thats why a skilled surgeon is controlling the robotics, and when the unforeseen happens, the surgeon is there to hopefully save the day.
We have skilled labor and unskilled labor. The unskilled ones can be replaced by automation. Employers usually prefer a live person in that position but an automation machine doesn't believe asking if you want fries with that is an actual career. Some jobs are entry level into the work force and was never intended to be able to support a family. Do you really believe a shelf stocker or buggy pusher should be able to support a family of four? If someone is seriously trying to support a family on a mindless skill less job like that then they seriously fucked their life up somewhere along the line or have absolutely no ambition at all. Those kind of jobs have always been for young people to get conditioned for real jobs, where they get use to getting up in time to show up in time, to work a schedule until they are actually able to pursue a real career. They was never ever intended to be a career position.

Boden

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

In that case I'm gonna encourage ya to chase after her. Once you keel over there will be less competition!:devil:

Awwwww, Atcha got dem bows

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LMAO! What a way to go? You're a hoot!
That's great though that they're going to fix you up. And, that you'll meet with the cardiologist as well.:)
OMG you guys are cracking me up!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
i added the temp and time
Coolio. Got it! Thanks, cause I would have blown it thinking it was a 350 temp. :oops:
Insurance doesn't pick up any of my tab, because I don't have any. I'm STILL paying off both the hospital and the surgeon from my appendectomy on June 17, 2014... over 2 yrs ago now. and I got charity status from both; it just cost that much; $20 and $25 a month doesn't pay off bills in the thousands very fast.

Andria
Andria, you should maybe try a "Go Fund Me" account. I'm not sure how it works because a friend of mine set one up for another that had huge medical bills and we got $1500 for him.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It's Nibiru!

ANYTHING but that fucking Nibiru PLEASE:

So, Mr. Juicy Lucy finally calls: apparently he canceled his appointment to haul this drunk IN MY CAR to the hospital because he is so inebriated he apparently needed medical attention. Guess I needed a blessing or whatever it is from Buddhist monks from Thailand because as soon as I get in the door I get this fucked up email from his off-the-deep-end ex-best friend who won't speak to him anymore because Mr. Juicy doesn't give a crap about: NIBIRU

Here is fucked up email, redacted to protect the guilty;

I have been in the trash for years now. Np I just figured you were busy. Yes, that is good. A DIFFERENT EX-FRIEND was spreading lies about me last fall and earlier this year. I just didnt want his lies to be heard by either of my boys.

Yes, bumped into MR JUICY, at pharmacy. He said you two were moving to Hawaii. Wow is all I have to say. Sure did surprise me. I have no idea where you are gong to find the cold during the winter, so MR JUICY can crawl under your domicile to thaw pipes. We both know how much he loves that. LOL. Sorry had to.

Truth is….you do not have enough time. I am still tracking Nibiru and not only can I see Nibiru every day, but all of its moons and some of the debris field that Earth will be going threw.

JUICY LUCY, I am not wrong about Nibiru. I have a few people coming over Saturday for a Nibiru meeting. Yep, I found others who see and understand some of what is going on.

Here is my youtube Channel. Watch some of my videos…better yet watch all of em. I do not say one word in the videos and they are short, but if you enlarge the picture and use highest resolution my videos are great learning tools.

JUICY LUCY I didnt put Nibiru in space. I am not lying about this, its real and its coming. Currently its between Jupiter and Mars. If you do go to my youtube channel. Make sure you watch the video with the Russian Jets. Its the one where I thank Russia Today in the title, for making what I copied.

Have a great weekend and tell MR JUICY LUCY howdy doooo.

( :tldr: WORTHY!!!)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Coolio. Got it! Thanks, cause I would have blown it thinking it was a 350 temp. :oops:

Andria, you should maybe try a "Go Fund Me" account. I'm not sure how it works because a friend of mine set one up for another that had huge medical bills and we got $1500 for him.

Can't see why. Nobody else's problem to pay my medical bills. They'll get paid... it'll just take a while.

Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
laughing1_zpsjhb4gv1c.gif
Seriously....glad your getting things looked at, it's not something to mess with<3

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cause there really ARE people out there that like to help. :)

But I'm not one of those people that will ask them to! Not for something like this! If a tornado wiped out our house and everything we own, then maybe... MAYBE. Otherwise... I'll handle it, and those fucking doctors can fucking WAIT. Actually the hospital already sold the debt to an attorney collector, so I really don't give a shit how long it takes to pay them. I already gave the surgeon written notice that if they did that, i would consider the debt paid in full, and would pay no more, so if they sold it, they would be knowingly committing FRAUD. They haven't sold it. ;)

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
But I'm not one of those people that will ask them to! Not for something like this! If a tornado wiped out our house and everything we own, then maybe... MAYBE. Otherwise... I'll handle it, and those fucking doctors can fucking WAIT. Actually the hospital already sold the debt to an attorney collector, so I really don't give a shit how long it takes to pay them. I already gave the surgeon written notice that if they did that, i would consider the debt paid in full, and would pay no more, so if they sold it, they would be knowingly committing FRAUD. They haven't sold it. ;)

Andria
Ok sweetie. I totally get it and you never cease to amaze me. :) Here's a kiss for you too! :blowkiss::inlove:

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
evening, folks! and happy friday!

@Hank F. Spankman - if you get a chance, check out Still Chuck Innovations GKG drip tips - designed to fit the Goon, Kennedy, Griffin... trying to track some down now - won a killer prize package from them on FB, but no GKG drip tips... can't complain, though - they hooked a brother up...
2016-06-24 13.42.23.jpg

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
LOL that was my reaction a couple of weeks ago when I finally decided to figure out what all those youtube vids were going on about.

In August now or is it next September?
My vote in pretty much never.

Thank you Jesus.

I almost fell over when I read your post. It was like: you have got to be shitting me!!!

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
evening, folks! and happy friday!

@Hank F. Spankman - if you get a chance, check out Still Chuck Innovations GKG drip tips - designed to fit the Goon, Kennedy, Griffin... trying to track some down now - won a killer prize package from them on FB, but no GKG drip tips... can't complain, though - they hooked a brother up...
View attachment 54895
You can get the wide-bore black one, straight from 528 for $12.50. Also, ANY Kennedy Fat Dragon Tip will fit. But I find I like the one from 528 more. ALSO, I'm quite fond of the Crispy Caps Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors