ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I vape my Strawberry & cream, which is ~30% flavoring, from RDAs only -- RDAs are the only thing I can taste ANYTHING from anymore. I'm currently trying to scale the flavoring down just a little, but I have to do it slowly, or I just don't like it. The only reason I'm trying to do that is that recently, now and then it just seems "icky", and I think maybe my tastebuds are finally starting to come back to life a little... but slowly.

When I started using a kayfun, my only perception was relief that I could finally taste my vape, and get enough TH! Yet now, I can't taste anything at all from a kayfun, nor any other tank atty.

Andria

I try Ego's and CE5's every once in a while when I am setting up a new vapor with gear and I really dont get hardly any flavor from them but the draw is so tight and the watts are so low I can understand it. Maybe your to the point where you do need to up your air a little to get more flavor from your vape.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hahaha.... I have the Petri to blame! I slapped on that Nuclear Reactor Cooling Tower "tip" and that was it. I was down the rabbit hole..

I didn't fully realize what was happening until I went to vape my much adored Reo/Chalice last night and it wasn't doing it for me at all after honking on the Coppervape/Goon squonk combo. Then I realized it was happening on most of my MTL gear.

I'm fully in mourning now. Might even dress in black after I console myself by gorging on bacon :cry:

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning and GFY, Fugee's. Damn, the time is slipping away! Woke late after riding until 2am to get home. Brrrr... Then priorities kicked in. French press, vape and hobby mail, and Saturday is Music day around here. Not just listening, I ALWAYS do that. But actually sitting and doing nothing ELSE but listening. In my ginormous pile of mail from the past week, was my recent MusicDirect order. One of the vinyls was the legendary Dire Straits "Brothers in Arms". My FIRST ever CD, but my collection was remiss without the vinyl. SUCH an amazing collection of songs.

Nothing real fun in the way of vapemail. A gross of O-rings for the Merlin, a bunch of glass/stainless heat sink drip tips. Heckler & Koch hooked me UP though. I have an uber rare pair of P7 Jubilees, sequentially serialed. Got them at an auction ordered by the court. A collector beat his wife, so the DOJ confiscated his collection. A divorce ensued, and he kept quiet about the fact he had 5 years to file to recover his pieces. She caught wind, wanted half the value, they couldn't agree on value, so the court ordered them off to auction. Unfortunately, the DOJ threw away EVERYTHING but the P7's and the mag in them. Wood presentation boxes, P7 Challenge coin, manuals, cleaning tools.. I am trying to put it all back together for the sake of my heirs (I just wanted them GUNS! :) ) and HK was very sweet to send me all new manuals, cleaning tools, and leads on who made the coins and wood cases so I can pursue from a good angle. HK has gotten a reputation for not caring about the normal consumer, over their military and police customers. This meant a lot to me, as I am a big fan of their consumer goods.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I try Ego's and CE5's every once in a while when I am setting up a new vapor with gear and I really dont get hardly any flavor from them but the draw is so tight and the watts are so low I can understand it. Maybe your to the point where you do need to up your air a little to get more flavor from your vape.

I'll give that a qualified "maybe".... You may recall from all my whining over at the ol womper woom, that one of my Achilles is tighter than the other -- that's the one I nearly wore out the 510 threads? Well I started using the other one, which is a bit looser... and I actually prefer that one now. I still want to feel a certain resistance in the draw, I'll never want to huff my vape.... but the Achilles with the *slightly* looser draw, and the modified Magmas, do seem to really hit the spot nowadays. I think I can probably move around some in that fairly tight continuum -- I did use Kayfuns for about a year, after I graduated from the BCC tanks, and I kept the airflow about half-open on those... which is roughly like an unmodified Magma using just one of the smallest holes.

Generally I prefer the taste and the warmth around 10w, but I have occasionally gone just a little higher, 11 or 11.5, but I find the biggest problem is that it can sometimes burn my lips -- hence getting that thermal-insulated driptip; occasions when I feel like boosting the watts a little, with that thermal-insulated driptip, maybe i can enjoy a bit more warmth without the risk of burning my lips.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
the legendary Dire Straits "Brothers in Arms". My FIRST ever CD

That was one of our VERY first CDs too! And yep, it's amazing! But Love Over Gold... ahhhhhhhhh that's my fave from Dire Straits. :)

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A collector beat his wife, so the DOJ confiscated his collection. A divorce ensued, and he kept quiet about the fact he had 5 years to file to recover his pieces. She caught wind, wanted half the value, they couldn't agree on value, so the court ordered them off to auction. Unfortunately, the DOJ threw away EVERYTHING but the P7's and the mag in them. Wood presentation boxes, P7 Challenge coin, manuals, cleaning tools..

The DOJ stepping in and confiscating his collection because his wife "claimed"? That is wrong on so many levels. Was he convicted of spousal abuse. No, then the DOJ had no jurisdiction at all in confiscating his collection and a strong argument on unlawful search and seizure is there. Then the DOJ decided what to keep and what to pitch (pocket) is another one that is wrong on so many levels.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The DOJ stepping in and confiscating his collection because his wife "claimed"? That is wrong on so many levels. Was he convicted of spousal abuse. No, then the DOJ had no jurisdiction at all in confiscating his collection and a strong argument on unlawful search and seizure is there. Then the DOJ decided what to keep and what to pitch (pocket) is another one that is wrong on so many levels.

I only know what I was told by the FFL assigned the auction. It was California, which should tell you plenty. But I am NOT against erring on the side of caution in cases where the physical evidence suggests an assault took place. Apparently, it was only for the duration of a cooling off period, but the collector knowingly portrayed that the collection was lost, and could have recovered them all fairly quickly. He just chose not to, hoping to keep the entirety of the collection for himself with the passage of time. I'm not feeling too sorry for him. Of course, my opinion is heavily colored by the fact that what was once his, is now mine. All other considerations aside, there is not likely more than a dozen or two unfired paired sets of these, only 500 made. And far less likely, other than this particular set of circumstances, that they would ever change hands.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, Dammit! He maybe was hosed, but it was LUST! Ah, I feel so much better now... confession really IS good for the soul.. but if he DID lay a beatdown on a woman, then I hope he sees these pictures some day, and has a GOOD FUCKING CRY.

Jubilee.jpg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone really want a man who would hit a woman to have weapons?

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Andria

I hear what you are saying, but really, anything can be a weapon.

One of my daughter's noted after a trip to the UK that there was indeed zero gun-related murders during her stay, but the newspapers were rife with knifings and other killings, as much or more than here in the good old US of A.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK, Dammit! He maybe was hosed, but it was LUST! Ah, I feel so much better now... confession really IS good for the soul.. but if he DID lay a beatdown on a woman, then I hope he sees these pictures some day, and has a GOOD FUCKING CRY.

View attachment 54958

No man should beat on a woman and no woman should beat on a man. I seen both many times and its all wrong. No woman should be able to make false claims on it also.

Not trying to steal your thunder on your awesome acquisition, just dont think its right the government thinking they can walk into any ones home, take their firearms and then decide on their own what to keep and what not to keep.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Andria

Many many many women claim to have been hit when they wasnt. Know a guy who recently spent a night in jail because his ex wife claimed he hit her. She had nothing to back this claim up, not a single mark on her yet he still spent a night in jail for it and then had to face the courts system on it afterwards.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Many many many women claim to have been hit when they wasnt. Know a guy who recently spent a night in jail because his ex wife claimed he hit her. She had nothing to back this claim up, not a single mark on her yet he still spent a night in jail for it and then had to face the courts system on it afterwards.

My own experience is that a man can find many ways to hurt a woman that don't leave marks. Sometimes even when they aren't even trying; they're just that much stronger. When I had a baby, it was a sobering thought that even slightly mishandling his defenseless little body could hurt or injure him -- I couldn't even have long nails for quite a few years, I was so afraid of accidentally hurting him with them. A man's strength, to a woman, is the same as an adult's to a small baby -- just no contest, no comparison. Sure, women can hurt men too: if they're trained, or with the element of surprise, or the man doesn't want to hit back -- but those are about the only ways.

Andria

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No man should beat on a woman and no woman should beat on a man. I seen both many times and its all wrong. No woman should be able to make false claims on it also.

Not trying to steal your thunder on your awesome acquisition, just dont think its right the government thinking they can walk into any ones home, take their firearms and then decide on their own what to keep and what not to keep.

I am completely with you on the abuse of the heavy handed way in which claims of sexual or domestic assault are dealt with. I think that the ACTIONS that are taken are appropriate given the horrible nature of those crimes. However, I also think that when it can be proved that the accusation is false, there should also be VERY severe consequences, in line with the consequences that the accused would face if true. FALSE claims are as detrimental to the actual victims and the issue, as the crimes themselves, and the accusers should be aware that knowingly supplying false information will have severe repercussions.

As far as the destruction of the components of the set, yeah, it makes no sense except bureaucratic "we only have so much storage". They likely had no idea what they were throwing away, or as you say, taking home. Those challenge coins alone, that came with the set, have traded on Ebay for upwards of $500 apiece. Ridiculous, but maybe they DID know what they had. Had the set been complete, it may have changed the valuation dramatically. And I can be a resourceful little devil, I have every intention of making the sets whole. I've already found the spare mags, manuals, and bore kits. The wood cases and coins will be a bit more difficult, but I'm on the case.. ;)

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My latest acquisition showed up today. A Uberti replica of an 1861 Colt Navy revolver. The ex told me to order anything I wanted for my B-day from her and was thinking of a Colt 1873 single action but decided to finish up my pre civil war revolver collection first before starting on my post civil war collection. (still need four more)
Eventually I will be getting a bigger place to live in and I will have a man cave in it. I am planning on making a display for all my black powder hand guns then its not gonna be a small display either :) Yet non of my revolvers are just for display. Each and every one of them will be shot many times for whats the fun in just owning one if you cant take it out and enjoy it some too.

30d1e614eedb4d05b3292a2663aaf232.png

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My latest acquisition showed up today. A Uberti replica of an 1861 Colt Navy revolver. The ex told me to order anything I wanted for my B-day from her and was thinking of a Colt 1873 single action but decided to finish up my pre civil war revolver collection first before starting on my post civil war collection. (still need four more)
Eventually I will be getting a bigger place to live in and I will have a man cave in it. I am planning on making a display for all my black powder hand guns then its not gonna be a small display either :) Yet non of my revolvers are just for display. Each and every one of them will be shot many times for whats the fun in just owning one if you cant take it out and enjoy it some too.

30d1e614eedb4d05b3292a2663aaf232.png

NOICE, Doc!! And Happy Birthday again. That is a BEAUTIFUL piece! I'm with you, on the shooting them. I learned that lesson long ago, collecting wine. They were never intended to sit on a shelf and be LOOKED at. Saw too many instances of collectors who lost precious items in floods, to divorce, or just died before savoring their collection as it was meant to be. NO friggin way, will I imagine NOT enjoying that stuff and enduring the thought of passing, only to have some boyfriend out plinking cans while sipping an old Bordeaux, with NO idea of what he has there. ;)

Like I tell people. I'm NOT a collector, I'm a HEDONIST. :)

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
On a vape related note, my bull city order did not show up today but I got to digging thru my flavors (couple hundred of them) and orginizing them a bit and found some Hangsen Mango I never tried. Also mixed up a sample of Flavorah Blueberry Muffin, a sample of Cantaloupe and a Hangsen melon sample, all samples are 15ml.
I used the last of my butterscotch juice today so whipped up another 120 ml of that too. The last batch was made on 6-16. 120ml in 9 days on a Boreas. I pulled the coils out and looked at them and the wicks are still very clean. Not bad in my opinion :)

Everything I mixed is in the ultra sonic cleaner now gettin a nice 140 F bath. In about 4 hours I will take them out, let them cool and give them a try :D

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
On a vape related note, my bull city order did not show up today but I got to digging thru my flavors (couple hundred of them) and orginizing them a bit and found some Hangsen Mango I never tried. Also mixed up a sample of Flavorah Blueberry Muffin, a sample of Cantaloupe and a Hangsen melon sample, all samples are 15ml.
I used the last of my butterscotch juice today so whipped up another 120 ml of that too. The last batch was made on 6-16. 120ml in 9 days on a Boreas. I pulled the coils out and looked at them and the wicks are still very clean. Not bad in my opinion :)

Everything I mixed is in the ultra sonic cleaner now gettin a nice 140 F bath. In about 4 hours I will take them out, let them cool and give them a try :D
Wait....... I actually helped you? lol

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm totally enjoying the new Troll. I still can't believe it's as good as it is
You should look at the tornado nano. I've been kind of startled by how much I'm enjoying it. Quite a bit more than my rdas. I keep trying to find something wrong with it to kind of mitigate my liking of it, for some reason or other, but I haven't been able to really nail down any serious problems with it. Plus it's like 22$ authentic.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lucy nailed it. All work is honorable. If a person is working, then they are trying. Yet all work is not designed to support a family and all jobs are not a career.

I do encourage you to discipline yourself Morely and get back into your writing. Its a shame to let your talent sit idly.

Appreciate the encouragement & will be taking steps in that direction. I genuinely do enjoy writing, telling stories. It was something instilled along with the work ethic of using your hands to do. My lack of discipline at it more than not comes from the internal editor, distractions, life. Do see that I can make a schedule though and try to hold to it.

Presently, the nephew has a guest over. His room is just through paper thin walls from ours, we've no door to our room either. It can be difficult living as two households making six in one hovel. Got some ear plugs I use for weed eating, may try that or the small music player.

Today I was gathering some resource links, inspiration. Got a bit lost in some mythology and religious undertones of Robin Hood, Jack-o-the-Green, also went looking at some Aesop's fables, Mother Goose. Know all this may seem a bit unlike doing the work, and in some ways I agree, in other ways it is par for course for writers to rob their mother's urns just for a story. :) :giggle:

I was also setting up a means, well, a template outline which helps me focus more on the mechanics of doing the work. Looked at some short story markets too. Yes, I wrote a 90,000 word draft. No, I cannot rewrite it. I think short stories until I get back to the swing, or shoot maybe even full on. A few of the markets seemed to pay well enough to at least be bringing something in revenue wise.

The one thing with the writing that frustrates me, lack of a tangible product you produce. Yes you get printed out books, maybe. The work is still an idea though, a story for the mind, untouchable. Bah, I'll have to settle for the money I suppose. Hm. Well, the witch likes that money stuff. :idea::):stars2::bunny::stars2:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You should look at the tornado nano. I've been kind of startled by how much I'm enjoying it. Quite a bit more than my rdas. I keep trying to find something wrong with it to kind of mitigate my liking of it, for some reason or other, but I haven't been able to really nail down any serious problems with it. Plus it's like 22$ authentic.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Yeah, I got the Troll for $22 shipped. I think I'm done with tanks. It'll be all drippers & squonks for me (at least for now)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There's a huge difference, I've found, in being able to write, and being able to tell a story. I can write my ass off.... but tell a story? Seems quite beyond me. :mad:

Andria

I can tell a story. Did really well with one about Spud the goat a few years back at a writer's conference. It was a cumulative round robin story shared with a small cadre of writer's in a motel room getting a little tipsy but not sloppily drunk. We were relaxing and enjoying just shooting the shit.

Someone asked, "So, what sort of game can we do that'll let us learn about each other?"

Sitting there it seemed a good idea to let our masks fall away in a story. "Y'all ever hear tell of that crafty old goat living round yon way, think he was called Spud. He was a right dastardly fellow, ...", I began. Then, I pointed to someone else. "I'm sure you know something Spud's done, spill the beans now, ..."

Wound up going around the room, 15-20 writers all quiet as they listened to a friend's telling of Spud's Tales, the circle went three or four times. There was a lot of joy, laughter, peril, excitement and good fun. :)

Once we wound down, one of the older and more seasoned guys looks at me, clears his throat and speaks up. "Knew it when I walked in and saw him, that guy there is an author and story teller."

Putting it into paper for me is more difficult. Used to free write. Now, finding the ideas to hold me enthralled is a big chore. I ought not need to force it but that's where I am.

I read, thumbed, indexed and carried around Tobias' Twenty Master Plots quite a long while. It is difficult forgetting the story outlines/synopsis in that. And it gets used far, far, too much in stories, novels, screenplays. Watch five minutes of a movie. "Um, okay, got it all done, next." Read three pages in a contemporary book "um, okay, next."

I can see the internal integrity of stories, events way too easily as I find it inside myself too. That then triggers me to lose interest. If I am not interested, how do I make readers interested? Sorry, no I don't fake orgasms either but yeah tend to have a few at a time when I do. Damn testosterone, out foul demon, I say!

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All 'work' is honorable?
How about the 'work' the guy in charge of the FDA does?
Some slimy lawyers?
Most Politicians?

Add in assassins & economic assassins, and any kind of fanatic. You can have a fanatic in any religion, race, creed, orientation. I simply call them stupid crazies, they go out there too damn far to swim back. I know because I drown myself out there at times, safely, peacefully, at least with a grain of sanity left.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Appreciate the encouragement & will be taking steps in that direction. I genuinely do enjoy writing, telling stories. It was something instilled along with the work ethic of using your hands to do. My lack of discipline at it more than not comes from the internal editor, distractions, life. Do see that I can make a schedule though and try to hold to it.

Presently, the nephew has a guest over. His room is just through paper thin walls from ours, we've no door to our room either. It can be difficult living as two households making six in one hovel. Got some ear plugs I use for weed eating, may try that or the small music player.

Today I was gathering some resource links, inspiration. Got a bit lost in some mythology and religious undertones of Robin Hood, Jack-o-the-Green, also went looking at some Aesop's fables, Mother Goose. Know all this may seem a bit unlike doing the work, and in some ways I agree, in other ways it is par for course for writers to rob their mother's urns just for a story. :) :giggle:

I was also setting up a means, well, a template outline which helps me focus more on the mechanics of doing the work. Looked at some short story markets too. Yes, I wrote a 90,000 word draft. No, I cannot rewrite it. I think short stories until I get back to the swing, or shoot maybe even full on. A few of the markets seemed to pay well enough to at least be bringing something in revenue wise.

The one thing with the writing that frustrates me, lack of a tangible product you produce. Yes you get printed out books, maybe. The work is still an idea though, a story for the mind, untouchable. Bah, I'll have to settle for the money I suppose. Hm. Well, the witch likes that money stuff. :idea::):stars2::bunny::stars2:

When you write something, you do create something tangible. A person reads your story, and are able to immerse themselves into the world you created while escaping their world if even for only a little while then you have done something good. To you it might be something that is just printed out on paper and made into a book but to us, the readers its an escape from the hum dum boring worried lives we lead. It is your job to create a world that sucks us into it, makes us a part of it and help us to forget about the worries of our lives and be a part of the excitement of the world you have created.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had full intentions of cutting some grass this morning but that damn spoiled pit bull acted like he wanted my attention and the next thing i knew we was both on the couch snooring.

LOL :) There's always that. Our little squirrel dog here often likes to sucker me. "Come over and help me fight the monster on the bed," he seems to say. Next I know I'm waking up two or three hours later.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When you write something, you do create something tangible. A person reads your story, and are able to immerse themselves into the world you created while escaping their world if even for only a little while then you have done something good. To you it might be something that is just printed out on paper and made into a book but to us, the readers its an escape from the hum dum boring worried lives we lead. It is your job to create a world that sucks us into it, makes us a part of it and help us to forget about the worries of our lives and be a part of the excitement of the world you have created.

And that's just it at times. If a writer cannot create that non-suck world for themselves, there's no way they can create it for others, at least so far in my experience. The writer too needs drawn into the world. Can't let folks go on these journeys of fantasy without a trusty tour guide now can we? They wind getting lost in the deeps, or wilds of the woods only to reemerge as whacked out stupid crazies.

This is why I'm currently hacking the fuck out of depression. I'm failing, not only myself but the world at large. I'm having trouble immersing myself into the swimming pool, ergo, no lifeguards are on duty. The world gets lots more stupid crazies. My apologies for being well, um, bored with stories to the point of having to kick apathy that beguiled dead horse. It fucks up the world simply because I don't tell stories. I'll make a note of that.

"Tell stories every damn day. If you don't the world is fucked!" * slaps post it up in visible spot *

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I got the Troll for $22 shipped. I think I'm done with tanks. It'll be all drippers & squonks for me (at least for now)

Oddly, I have been using T-Dux 3 recently. Yep, it's simply an ARO tank modified with dual coil ceramic cupped head assemblies. Been actually learning to do lunging drags off of it. It's 2. something Ohm coil and I'm running it at 6 watts. Not getting room filling clouds but maybe quarter of a room. It's okay.

On the other hand two out of three of my Fast Tech orders have been processed through Beijing, China. One has a Reo Mod clone & Velocity clone. The other is another Velocity. The third order is another Reo clone. Gee, wonder what it's going to be for me? :) I figure about another week, they'll get to NY, another three days to clear customs. Then, a day or two they'll be here. Yep, about two weeks more.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Read three pages in a contemporary book "um, okay, next."

I read a LOT of thrillers -- bad thing about preferring certain genres, it becomes MUCH too easy to see the ending coming from pg 10. Ever read anything by Harlan Coben? He keeps you guessing right to THE LAST PAGE. Love it!!!!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My Favorite author is Dean Koontz, I find his books predictable but a good read.

I love Koontz too! He and Stephen King are vying for "most bookshelf space occupied" in my house, and I think Koontz may have a slight edge. :D But my favorites of his are 2 that continue from one to the next; Seize the Night and Fear Nothing, and I wish to hell! he'd write more about that place and those characters. I really really wanna know more about Ft Wyvern!

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Lucy, I got those acrylic driptips today! Thanks!!!!!!!!! Now I'm shopping for a wrap or two, to match the green ones. :D

Andria

I'm not big on green but I found the shade on those DTs quite alluring.

When I find the rest of them I'll send them your way too. I think they are pink, purple, at least one red one and other shades too.

I definitely need to "fix my shit" o_O

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm not big on green but I found the shade on those DTs quite alluring.

When I find the rest of them I'll send them your way too. I think they are pink, purple, at least one red one and other shades too.

I definitely need to "fix my shit" o_O

That green of 3 of them is more of a teal color, and yeah, it's a nice color!

I found this at Jwraps, called "Abalone 5":

abalone5.jpg

I think that would suit those 3 teal-green ones perfectly! That other one, the lighter green... still hunting for something to match or coordinate with that one. It occurred to me that the green CF4 might look pretty good with that light green tip, but the green CF4s are getting harder and harder to find.

I've been needing to wrap my black iPV Mini, due to scratches on it, and I think that Abalone 5 would coordinate well with a black paintjob underlying the wrap. The lighter green, I was thinking I could find a wrap for my silver CF4.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors