Member For 1 Year
8ed6678a0be80ed9fd3789a5004a5f9e.jpg

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
USPS is about the most fucking ball dropping motherfuckers there is
Yeah. It's by FAR the largest source of shrink for our company. We're to the point of either taking first class off, or damn near pleading our customers to not use it. They fuck up constantly and we have to eat that cost of reship and replacement product. They're supposed to support small businesses not constantly bleed us to correct their mistakes....

rant over

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not everyone views squonking the same way. I been set up to squonk for around a year now. I have the terminator set up and then I bought the vapor flask clone and have a velocity bf on that. To me its not a no fuss set up. Lining the tube with the BF pin in the bottle can be a real pain in the ass. Then your always squeezing the bottle. And I find I get a far superior flavor with no fuss vaping a set up like a supertank at 50 watts. My vapor flask is regulated to 40 watts so it doesnt get me into the range I prefer to vape in either (50 ish watts).
So no, squonking isnt the vape to end all vapes for all and I havent been in the mood to buy more squonk gear to try to get a better squonk set up. To me its far easier to vape a sub ohm tank than it is to squonk.

Well, ...

I can set up a bottom feed atomizer to do sub ohm vaping on a bottom feeding or squoking mod. The Terminator kit, I used was literally a cheaply crafted pipe bomb which 'wore' out quickly. The positive contact went to crap. I would need to find a better quality washer to replace it. Yes, we got plenty of washers round here. I just do not feel keen on finding one to suit, then soldering the wire on. That to me would be too much effort for something so cheaply crafted. It did though serve the purpose of getting me hooked on squonking.

I was only squeezing the bottle after every 4-6 drags off of the atomizer. It was then, I would get the precursory funky taste prior to a dry drag. What I found that allowed for me, fresh juice always in the wick. The excess would return to the supply bottle. I used the terminator was a semi-mech or mech. It had a wire. There was no voltage/wattage regulation. Could tell though when the battery started dropping off. Your vape gets weak once it does.

Then, you swap for a fresh battery and if your supply needs refilled, refill. But yes, figure it is subjective as to what a person likes. Know I'll love doing the squonking myself. Don't like the idea of carrying a bottle around to drip onto and rda. The bottle goes underneath and you drip up into an rda instead with squonking. To those who like it, it is kind of an end all for vaping. It helps keep the vaping really affordable, very much so dirt cheap, especially if you DIY juices.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah. It's by FAR the largest source of shrink for our company. We're to the point of either taking first class off, or damn near pleading our customers to not use it. They fuck up constantly and we have to eat that cost of reship and replacement product. They're supposed to support small businesses not constantly bleed us to correct their mistakes....

rant over

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Your gonna just love what UPS is doing then. That revolver I got yesterday UPS delivered it to my post office and they delivered it to my moms place (next door to me) where it sat on her porch for three hours before anyone knew it was delivered.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, ...

I can set up a bottom feed atomizer to do sub ohm vaping on a bottom feeding or squoking mod. The Terminator kit, I used was literally a cheaply crafted pipe bomb which 'wore' out quickly. The positive contact went to crap. I would need to find a better quality washer to replace it. Yes, we got plenty of washers round here. I just do not feel keen on finding one to suit, then soldering the wire on. That to me would be too much effort for something so cheaply crafted. It did though serve the purpose of getting me hooked on squonking.

I was only squeezing the bottle after every 4-6 drags off of the atomizer. It was then, I would get the precursory funky taste prior to a dry drag. What I found that allowed for me, fresh juice always in the wick. The excess would return to the supply bottle. I used the terminator was a semi-mech or mech. It had a wire. There was no voltage/wattage regulation. Could tell though when the battery started dropping off. Your vape gets weak once it does.

Then, you swap for a fresh battery and if your supply needs refilled, refill. But yes, figure it is subjective as to what a person likes. Know I'll love doing the squonking myself. Don't like the idea of carrying a bottle around to drip onto and rda. The bottle goes underneath and you drip up into an rda instead with squonking. To those who like it, it is kind of an end all for vaping. It helps keep the vaping really affordable, very much so dirt cheap, especially if you DIY juices.

Yep, that Terminator is a cheap piece of crap :giggle:

I never really got into dripping much either. I have probably a dozen RDA's or more around the place yet to me I just wasnt that impressed with any of them because i always felt the flavor from a sub ohm tank was better. Prior to the Orchid tanks there wasnt any real sub ohm tanks out there so if you wanted more than tootle puffing you had no choice but to use a dripper, but now the market is flooded with sub ohm tanks. I dont have much of a reason to drip. To me tanks like the Crown or a TFV4 puts out a better flavor than any of my RDA's, even at high wattage without the hassle of dripping or laying it down and having it leak.
Now I am not diss'ing squonking or dripping. Just to me they was never really that attractive of a way to vape. Inspects wondered why more people dont squonk, well thats the reason why I dont really squonk and I am sure others share the same views on it.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not anything by them yet. I tried enjoying the guy that wrote Blood Work, read a few of his pieces. I could not get into them though. To me it was as though the writer was bragging all through the stories and there was nothing to brag about in the stories. Yet that is subjective opinion, others made the guy a millionaire buying up everything he wrote.

Been reading something by Daley. Put The World In A Nutshell I think is the title. Not got it right here in front of me, not had coffee yet either. . It's all about storytelling, has some folk tales in it, think she says it's rough 35 or 38. Half tempted into reading more Terry Pratchett. He actually makes sense.

Ah., coffee. You are such a sweet angel. :)

I found two books called Blood Work; one a thriller by Michael Connelly, one of my favorite writers, and the other some christian thing. Not sure which one you mean. Although I love the Harry Bosch series that Connelly wrote, I'm less enamored of his Lincoln Lawyer series, and this one seems to be a different storyline entirely from either of those, so I couldn't say one way or other if it's any good or not.

Never read any Pratchett. Really not into the fantasy genre anymore, with just a few exceptions. Occult/macabre/paranormal fantasy, I'll read, but if it's got elves or dragons or crap like that, really not interested.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not everyone views squonking the same way. I been set up to squonk for around a year now. I have the terminator set up and then I bought the vapor flask clone and have a velocity bf on that. To me its not a no fuss set up. Lining the tube with the BF pin in the bottle can be a real pain in the ass. Then your always squeezing the bottle. And I find I get a far superior flavor with no fuss vaping a set up like a supertank at 50 watts. My vapor flask is regulated to 40 watts so it doesnt get me into the range I prefer to vape in either (50 ish watts).
So no, squonking isnt the vape to end all vapes for all and I havent been in the mood to buy more squonk gear to try to get a better squonk set up. To me its far easier to vape a sub ohm tank than it is to squonk.

I might try a squonker if I could find one with variable wattage that didn't cost a fortune, along with a BF tight-draw atty that didn't cost a fortune. The fact of having to use a different atty is the main stopping point for me, it means a bigger up-front investment.

I'd have a problem with dripping too, if my RDAs didn't have deep wells and I had to do it CONSTANTLY. But the Achilles holds 2.5ml, the Magma holds a bit over 1ml, so I don't really have a problem with either. My major problem with the Magma isn't about the dripping, but about the leaking -- still haven't fixed that issue despite my mods, which is why I've ordered some 13ga needles, to see if they can seal the airholes better. And the whole design, really, is less satisfactory than the Achilles, because you can't lay it down, it has to stay upright at all times, so you can't really take it anywhere. But for just sitting around the house, it's fine... once I can get a handle on the leaking.

and hey g'mornin' and GFYs errybody. Happy Sunday, stay out of the heat!

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I found two books called Blood Work; one a thriller by Michael Connelly, one of my favorite writers, and the other some christian thing. Not sure which one you mean. Although I love the Harry Bosch series that Connelly wrote, I'm less enamored of his Lincoln Lawyer series, and this one seems to be a different storyline entirely from either of those, so I couldn't say one way or other if it's any good or not.

Never read any Pratchett. Really not into the fantasy genre anymore, with just a few exceptions. Occult/macabre/paranormal fantasy, I'll read, but if it's got elves or dragons or crap like that, really not interested.

Andria
But what if it's got a flat world carried on the back of a giant turtle? Or was it a tortoise?:) Seriously though, Pratchett is not typical fantasy, more along the lines of parody I guess is how I would describe his works.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly, which is why I don't understand why more folks don't use squonkers. Flavor unmatched to any tank, no pile of o-rings to contend with, just a simple fabulous vape.

Always been partial to simple too....:wait:...:)
For me, I am reluctant to give up a battery space to a juice bottle. I DID see a RX200 style body tho, that carried 2 batts and a bott, that looked tempting..

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You ain't seen nothing compared to the mess I have....beyond wild. I was planning on doing a little cleaning shredding and so-on tomorrow myself.

I was thinking about hiring a full time junk mail shredder....it's mind boggling the shit I get. I'm staring at a pile about a foot deep, nothing but trash with my name plastered all over the shit.

Hahaha.... So funny and true. And I am anally conscientious about recycling every part of mail and packages that CAN be recycled. I go so far as to tear out the little windows from envelopes so I can recycle the whole envelope. AND THIS IS MOSTLY JUNK MAIL!!! At mail time, I feel joy and dread. And a little like Sisyphus...

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
But what if it's got a flat world carried on the back of a giant turtle? Or was it a tortoise?:) Seriously though, Pratchett is not typical fantasy, more along the lines of parody I guess is how I would describe his works.

Every once in a great while, I run across something in the fantasy genre that strikes my interest, but it's rare these days. Mostly if I read any fantasy at all anymore, it's got vampires, werewolves (or were-something!), ghosts, and/or *maybe* magic practitioners, though the latter tends to take it into the elves-and-dragons category sometimes. Faerie, could go either way; I enjoy some of the faerie stuff, but some not as much.

But I know I have definitely arrived in menopause; when I get to the erotic parts in books these day, I just wish they'd hurry it up and get back to the story. :D It just seems irrelevant to me. Yep, that's menopause. :D

Andria

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Every once in a great while, I run across something in the fantasy genre that strikes my interest, but it's rare these days. Mostly if I read any fantasy at all anymore, it's got vampires, werewolves (or were-something!), ghosts, and/or *maybe* magic practitioners, though the latter tends to take it into the elves-and-dragons category sometimes. Faerie, could go either way; I enjoy some of the faerie stuff, but some not as much.

But I know I have definitely arrived in menopause; when I get to the erotic parts in books these day, I just wish they'd hurry it up and get back to the story. :D It just seems irrelevant to me. Yep, that's menopause. :D

Andria

Been awhile since I've read anything really good in terms of story. It seems the fam is mostly getting me reference material these days. Astronomy (ZOMG, dawter bought me "Universe, the definitive visual guide" by the Smithsonian Institute for fathers day. SO AMAZING!!! and other subjects of interest to me like motorcycling, wine, marksmanship, etc. I did read Harper Lee's "Go set a Watchman" recently. It was only OK. My Bucket List of classics to be read is still huge though, so I hope I get a LONG retirement.

I AM happy that I went with the Mrs. to see 50 Shades though. Besides being in a theatre full of hot, heated soccer moms, I took away a new term for my 2nd favorite room in the house. The Master Redroom.

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I always enjoyed sorcery and sword play type of fantasy books. The Eragon books i fell into and loved them but the movie sucked. Terry Goodkind Richard Raul series first 5 books was excellent and after that he got very long winded. Recently I started reading Terry brooks Shannara series and so far its good.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, off to deliver the 17 year old into the evil clutches of the local Starbucks, to meet up with her friends "downtown", and then scoot my butt down to Ann Arbor (Hail to the Victors! Look out 'Bama, we're COMING for you this year!!) to pick up my first sets of real glasses. They will let me clearly see I am getting older...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks. Waiting to decide if I want one until after I have a Disguiser in my hands, but at least I know I haven't overlooked a source if I do decide to get one.
I will report on how the squonk kit works.
The Disguiser is ok. Kind of defeats the advantage of topfill tanks though.
I am hoping the squonker kit works nice.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Your saying you don't have the proper squonking devices and attys....I understand, but once purchased, it's hog-heaven...:giggle:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, off to deliver the 17 year old into the evil clutches of the local Starbucks, to meet up with her friends "downtown", and then scoot my butt down to Ann Arbor (Hail to the Victors! Look out 'Bama, we're COMING for you this year!!) to pick up my first sets of real glasses. They will let me clearly see I am getting older...

All I can say to that is... ROLL, TIDE! :D

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Your saying you don't have the proper squonking devices and attys....I understand, but once purchased, it's hog-heaven...:giggle:
I have the vaporflask squonk clone and a Velocity with a BF pin. That is a proper squonk set up. To me, and this is my own personal preference, they dont compare to a sub ohm tank. Rixsta over on ECF turned me onto the Tobecco Supertanks and now, other than two Boreas that is all I vape. At the moment I have 8 Supertanks lined up next to me, all vaped at 50 watts or TC, and two Boreas in the line up. To me I cant get that same ease of use, or flavor from my Velocity Squonk set up as what I am getting from my supertanks.

As I previously said, I am not diss'ing Squonking and that was never my intention. Just explaining how its not for everyone.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have the vaporflask squonk clone and a Velocity with a BF pin. That is a proper squonk set up. To me, and this is my own personal preference, they dont compare to a sub ohm tank. Rixsta over on ECF turned me onto the Tobecco Supertanks and now, other than two Boreas that is all I vape. At the moment I have 8 Supertanks lined up next to me, all vaped at 50 watts or TC, and two Boreas in the line up. To me I cant get that same ease of use, or flavor from my Velocity Squonk set up as what I am getting from my supertanks.

As I previously said, I am not diss'ing Squonking and that was never my intention. Just explaining how its not for everyone.
Nothing is for everyone....:)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Oh hellz yah... my first good belly laugh of the day. Now that THAT has happened, I can go make me a cup of Joe before I read onward.. Lucy... :blowkiss::inlove:

Good morning and GFY all

One of these days I might upload the vid of setting that puppy off - features a large crowd (by Valdez standards) and a guest appearance by the police department --- wanting to know where they could get one, lol

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why the restraint? The Sapor is a very fine atty. Love mine and I hate dripping.

But that bf Goon they have really, really rocks.
Fine! Dammit, you and Hank have convinced me I need a Goon! Happy now? I've bookmarked the site so I can order a BF Goon clone as soon as I can fit it in my budget. Even though I swore I wouldn't buy any more attys if they weren't velocity style decks. So it better be really good or I'm hunting you down!;)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Fine! Dammit, you and Hank have convinced me I need a Goon! Happy now? I've bookmarked the site so I can order a BF Goon clone as soon as I can fit it in my budget. Even though I swore I wouldn't buy any more attys if they weren't velocity style decks. So it better be really good or I'm hunting you down!;)

We should just send Hank our vaping bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors