Not open for further replies.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That green of 3 of them is more of a teal color, and yeah, it's a nice color!

I found this at Jwraps, called "Abalone 5":

View attachment 54997

I think that would suit those 3 teal-green ones perfectly! That other one, the lighter green... still hunting for something to match or coordinate with that one. It occurred to me that the green CF4 might look pretty good with that light green tip, but the green CF4s are getting harder and harder to find.

I've been needing to wrap my black iPV Mini, due to scratches on it, and I think that Abalone 5 would coordinate well with a black paintjob underlying the wrap. The lighter green, I was thinking I could find a wrap for my silver CF4.

Andria

That is pretty

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well my first go around with USPS on vape stuff I guess.
Ordered a Ijoy Solo 75 mod from Vapor Beast on the 17th.
Usually they are very fast 2-3 days.

Finally did a tracker on it and it says rcvd at San Diego ???? and in transit to destination....

If it does not show up Monday, will have to pursue things I suppose.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Fnally did a tracker on it and it says rcv at San Diego ???? and in transit to destination....

Did VB accidentally send you the wrong tracking?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hear your digging the BF Goon?...I need to get my attys to Catfish...damn, everytime I think about it end up getting off on a different tizzy unrelated to vaping. I really need to get my priorities in order....:bliss:...:vino:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I hear your digging the BF Goon?...I need to get my attys to Catfish...damn, everytime I think about it end up getting off on a different tizzy unrelated to vaping. I really need to get my priorities in order....:bliss:...:vino:

I was about to ask you when you'd be getting them back!

I'd prioritize that --- I'm very impressed with the clone for sure. It vapes like a dream on the coppervape squonker. Flawless and has ruined about half of my existing squonk stock enjoyment, lol.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was about to ask you when you'd be getting them back!

I'd prioritize that --- I'm very impressed with the clone for sure. It vapes like a dream on the coppervape squonker. Flawless and has ruined about half of my existing squonk stock enjoyment, lol.
lol...I know you're kinda picky, therefore i would have to assume it's a good BF-er. I haven't the spare time to even use one as a dripper yet.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
lol...I know you're kinda picky, therefore i would have to assume it's a good BF-er. I haven't the spare time to even use one as a dripper yet.

Fire one up! If you like it, it will definitely be motivating for get it squonkified, lol.

A lot faster now with the SS - unless you're like me and just not wild about dripping :wait:

But even I do to test juice, etc.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fire one up! If you like it, it will definitely be motivating for get it squonkified, lol.

A lot faster now with the SS - unless you're like me and just not wild about dripping :wait:

But even I do to test juice, etc.
Correct...I'm not crazy about dripping..............

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I actually lost the most beautiful Saturday, in Fugue. Happens sometimes after 6 hours of bullshit followed by a 14 hour motorcycle trip. Fortunately, there WAS vinyl. Kept the day from being a TOTAL loss....
Well hopefully tomorrow will be just as nice, and you'll pay attention....:giggle:

Hear ya Mo regarding the travel...it's worse than the actual work......:(

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yah, I have a guest coming from Switzyland on Tuesday for a weeks visit. Penpal. ADORABLE retired teacher, SUCH verve. REALLY looking forward to it, but I won't be as prepared as I had hoped. A couple benji's to an employee who works part time at a Fireworks company will make sure she witnesses a PROPER 4th of July though. HELL with cleaning my office. It is Multi-Hobby HQ, and a severe mess. I am prioritizing replacing the blown 10" woofers on the boat ahead of that cleaning. I plan on spending WAY more time with her there, than in this dank and cluttered home office. Well, it has a helluva view, and I know where everything is... But yeah, Sunday. Prep the boat and the fireworks launchpad. My VERY valued employee FILLED the back of my truck for $200 with the most luscious incendiaries...

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Exactly, which is why I don't understand why more folks don't use squonkers. Flavor unmatched to any tank, no pile of o-rings to contend with, just a simple fabulous vape.

Always been partial to simple too....:wait:...:)

Me too. The first I ever heard of it I knew it was for me and trying it was some of the best advice I ever had - that I listened to at least :bliss:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yah, I have a guest coming from Switzyland on Tuesday for a weeks visit. Penpal. ADORABLE retired teacher, SUCH verve. REALLY looking forward to it, but I won't be as prepared as I had hoped. A couple benji's to an employee who works part time at a Fireworks company will make sure she witnesses a PROPER 4th of July though. HELL with cleaning my office. It is Multi-Hobby HQ, and a severe mess. I am prioritizing replacing the blown 10" woofers on the boat ahead of that cleaning. I plan on spending WAY more time with her there, than in this dank and cluttered home office. Well, it has a helluva view, and I know where everything is... But yeah, Sunday. Prep the boat and the fireworks launchpad. My VERY valued employee FILLED the back of my truck for $200 with the most luscious incendiaries...
You ain't seen nothing compared to the mess I have....beyond wild. I was planning on doing a little cleaning shredding and so-on tomorrow myself.

I was thinking about hiring a full time junk mail shredder....it's mind boggling the shit I get. I'm staring at a pile about a foot deep, nothing but trash with my name plastered all over the shit.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Did you get one of these? 16,000 rounds!

no hands.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Junk only shows up once a day - the calls :gaah:
Get the app Purify...it separates the spam calls from actual calls....been a lifesaver since I downloaded it. When the call shows "Sales" "Ads", just push the red button, and their done calling forever.

Now the junk mail is a different story, I must receive a minimum of twenty-thirty pieces of shit daily....that just pisses me off to no end.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I read a LOT of thrillers -- bad thing about preferring certain genres, it becomes MUCH too easy to see the ending coming from pg 10. Ever read anything by Harlan Coben? He keeps you guessing right to THE LAST PAGE. Love it!!!!

Andria

Not anything by them yet. I tried enjoying the guy that wrote Blood Work, read a few of his pieces. I could not get into them though. To me it was as though the writer was bragging all through the stories and there was nothing to brag about in the stories. Yet that is subjective opinion, others made the guy a millionaire buying up everything he wrote.

Been reading something by Daley. Put The World In A Nutshell I think is the title. Not got it right here in front of me, not had coffee yet either. . It's all about storytelling, has some folk tales in it, think she says it's rough 35 or 38. Half tempted into reading more Terry Pratchett. He actually makes sense.

Ah., coffee. You are such a sweet angel. :)

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Exactly, which is why I don't understand why more folks don't use squonkers. Flavor unmatched to any tank, no pile of o-rings to contend with, just a simple fabulous vape.

Always been partial to simple too....:wait:...:)

Not everyone views squonking the same way. I been set up to squonk for around a year now. I have the terminator set up and then I bought the vapor flask clone and have a velocity bf on that. To me its not a no fuss set up. Lining the tube with the BF pin in the bottle can be a real pain in the ass. Then your always squeezing the bottle. And I find I get a far superior flavor with no fuss vaping a set up like a supertank at 50 watts. My vapor flask is regulated to 40 watts so it doesnt get me into the range I prefer to vape in either (50 ish watts).
So no, squonking isnt the vape to end all vapes for all and I havent been in the mood to buy more squonk gear to try to get a better squonk set up. To me its far easier to vape a sub ohm tank than it is to squonk.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Of the juices I mixed up yesterday I have tried the Hangsen Mango and the Flavorah Blueberry muffin so far. With the mango it taste kinda like a Mango that is slightly over ripe. It is ok but not great. Oddly the juice is cloudy. For the Blueberry Muffin, it too is an ok vape but not a great vape. It almost has a bran muffin flavor to it that I am not thrilled with. It might go well in a mixture. Im thinking of trying it at Muffin %7, Vanilla %5 and sweet cream %2 as a starting point but dont know if I want to invest a lot of time experimenting with it because I have no plans on buying it again.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Finally did a tracker on it and it says rcvd at San Diego ???? and in transit to destination....

Unfortunately, at least from what I understand, Monday will still be too soon to do anything. USPS won't allow claims to filed until after 14 days I believe.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Unfortunately, at least from what I understand, Monday will still be too soon to do anything. USPS won't allow claims to filed until after 14 days I believe.
Usps has become unbelievably unreliable lately. Especially with first class. We've had nothing but problem after problem with them

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors