Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fine! Dammit, you and Hank have convinced me I need a Goon! Happy now? I've bookmarked the site so I can order a BF Goon clone as soon as I can fit it in my budget. Even though I swore I wouldn't buy any more attys if they weren't velocity style decks. So it better be really good or I'm hunting you down!;)
You might want to snag one of the Sapors while they still have them. It's a damn good atty, ESPECIALLY a converted one for THAT price

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
You might want to snag one of the Sapors while they still have them. It's a damn good atty, ESPECIALLY a converted one for THAT price

I really thinking about it myself. I think I'll pop the Sapor (not converted) rda I have onto the old REO and see how it seats and vapes.

But I want another Goon bf too, though :(

Shit, I need more cash also :eek:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really thinking about it myself. I think I'll pop the Sapor (not converted) rda I have onto the old REO and see how it seats and vapes.

But I want another Goon bf too, though :(

Shit, I need more cash also :eek:
I still have a brand new one I had planned on getting converted. Been putting it off for a while lol

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Okay, the REO does not like my Sapor, The pin is too short.

And now I remember when I built it the first time it was pretty pickie. It does hold down the center post and it wouldn't play nice when I adjusted it out some.

It is a great moderately priced RDA but, I won't get the BF version it if I can't use it on ALL my squonkers.

The Goon fires nicely on the REO but of course, it looks RIDICULOUS

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hence, my hesitation in getting said Goon converted

Mine from Apex squonks beautifully on the Coppervape mod, GNDA, REO, and Geyscano with zero issues.

If I had the bucks I would not hesitate to get an authentic converted.

But I'm definitely looking to get a second one from Apex if they are still in stock next week.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Between Dre's co-op and another co-op I got in on and a couple other recent orders, I'm tapped out for the next couple weeks unfortunately. Also, I really should stop buying stuff (doesn't mean I will:D) after my recent "holy shit" moment. That would be when I realized that in less than six months I've gone from owning 4 mods and 6 attys to owning 21 mods and 28 attys. That's counting the stuff that's incoming. And counting stuff that's still in the boxes, in a vapocolypse/pif stash. And I'm not 100% certain I didn't forget to count something since I didn't actually count the stuff in the stash.

Yeah, I might have a problem.:facepalm:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Between Dre's co-op and another co-op I got in on and a couple other recent orders, I'm tapped out for the next couple weeks unfortunately. Also, I really should stop buying stuff (doesn't mean I will:D) after my recent "holy shit" moment. That would be when I realized that in less than six months I've gone from owning 4 mods and 6 attys to owning 21 mods and 28 attys. That's counting the stuff that's incoming. And counting stuff that's still in the boxes, in a vapocolypse/pif stash. And I'm not 100% certain I didn't forget to count something since I didn't actually count the stuff in the stash.

Yeah, I might have a problem.:facepalm:

Yeah, but it's like an end of the world party at this point. I'm not regretting the indulgences when getting this shit in the future may be a serious hassle.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I found two books called Blood Work; one a thriller by Michael Connelly, one of my favorite writers, and the other some christian thing. Not sure which one you mean. Although I love the Harry Bosch series that Connelly wrote, I'm less enamored of his Lincoln Lawyer series, and this one seems to be a different storyline entirely from either of those, so I couldn't say one way or other if it's any good or not.

Never read any Pratchett. Really not into the fantasy genre anymore, with just a few exceptions. Occult/macabre/paranormal fantasy, I'll read, but if it's got elves or dragons or crap like that, really not interested.

Andria

The one by Michael Connelly is the one I meant. I read:

The Narrows (A Harry Bosch Novel)
Lost Light (A Harry Bosch Novel)
The Concrete Blonde (A Harry Bosch Novel)
City of Bones (A Harry Bosch Novel)
The Overlook (A Harry Bosch Novel)
The Crossing (A Harry Bosch Novel)
A Darkness More Than Night (A Harry Bosch Novel)
Chasing the Dime
The Poet: A Novel
Blood Work (Terry McCaleb Book 1)

I still could not get beyond a sense he was bragging. Do not get me wrong, I did enjoy the stories. It was just this overbearing sense of arrogance in the overall tone of the writing, for me at least, and it was off putting.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning and GFY all

One of these days I might upload the vid of setting that puppy off - features a large crowd (by Valdez standards) and a guest appearance by the police department --- wanting to know where they could get one, lol
My employee misunderstood me. I told him I like the really big ones that go way up. I should have said mortar, one at a time kind. All he BROUGHT was those giant cake kind. Not THAT monster puppy tho! That looks like it would last an hour!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
My employee misunderstood me. I told him I like the really big ones that go way up. I should have said mortar, one at a time kind. All he BROUGHT was those giant cake kind. Not THAT monster puppy tho! That looks like it would last an hour!

11 minutes. What a letdown :teehee:

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Let me see I have 4 mods here, that is if you can consider Innokin Itazte sticks as mods. If not, I have 2. The Terminator Kit I have is not usable, not counting it at all. Have 2 Reo Clones en-route. Have an RSST that I'm about frustrated at. I'm frustrated that taking it off a mod often requires a need to rebuild it, every time.

Got oh, maybe 6 evod style tanks. Have 2 Velocity clones en-route. I had to stop my mad spending there. I need to buy other things. Maybe later I may buy other vape gear. Figure what is en-route will do me quite a while hardware wise. Need to get some nicotine, pg, vg so as to mix up twenty some years of unflavored juice. I figured I would just do it up per Liter as needed. I can always draw off a liter for 30 ml bottles, or 240 ml or whatever I got on hand.

Thinking I may make use of our dark red clay, a bottom next to a creek. Hm, wonder if a nice spider hole could hold a nicotine stash. Biggest problem would be having it flood and wash it out but I think I can work around that. Note, I know, famous last words. :)

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well THAT was embarrassing.. I should have known by the lack of cover and grind music.. I asked the girl behind the reception desk for a lap dance, and she gave me the stink eye and said try the gazpacho. Oh, it's a TAPAS bar..
20160626_170827.jpg
Chorizo stuffed' bacon wrapped dates.. mmm

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The one by Michael Connelly is the one I meant. I read:

The Narrows (A Harry Bosch Novel)
Lost Light (A Harry Bosch Novel)
The Concrete Blonde (A Harry Bosch Novel)
City of Bones (A Harry Bosch Novel)
The Overlook (A Harry Bosch Novel)
The Crossing (A Harry Bosch Novel)
A Darkness More Than Night (A Harry Bosch Novel)
Chasing the Dime
The Poet: A Novel
Blood Work (Terry McCaleb Book 1)

I still could not get beyond a sense he was bragging. Do not get me wrong, I did enjoy the stories. It was just this overbearing sense of arrogance in the overall tone of the writing, for me at least, and it was off putting.

Hmm, I never got that. To me, the Bosch novels are pure LA Noir, some of the best I've ever read -- I've probably read at least twice that many of the Bosch novels, and a couple of the Lincoln Lawyer ones, which I didn't care for nearly as much, though they're *peripherally* related; apparently Bosch and the protagonist of the Lincoln Lawyer series are half brothers who never knew each other till late in life . Another great I discovered in that genre (LA Noir) is Robert Crais; his Elvis Cole/Joe Pike novels are fabulous!

We're currently watching the Bosch series on Amazon Prime; 3 more episodes of the first season, which I'm trying to finagle my husband into watching today. :D He likes them as much as I do; the Bosch character is quite charismatic.

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well THAT was embarrassing.. I should have known by the lack of cover and grind music.. I asked the girl behind the reception desk for a lap dance, and she gave me the stink eye and said try the gazpacho. Oh, it's a TAPAS bar..
View attachment 55043
Chorizo stuffed' bacon wrapped dates.. mmm

Granted it may indeed be a fine dinning experience boss, but right now the Dom's that was brought in is stuffing my face well enough. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, I never got that. To me, the Bosch novels are pure LA Noir, some of the best I've ever read -- I've probably read at least twice that many of the Bosch novels, and a couple of the Lincoln Lawyer ones, which I didn't care for nearly as much, though they're *peripherally* related; apparently Bosch and the protagonist of the Lincoln Lawyer series are half brothers who never knew each other till late in life . Another great I discovered in that genre (LA Noir) is Robert Crais; his Elvis Cole/Joe Pike novels are fabulous!

We're currently watching the Bosch series on Amazon Prime; 3 more episodes of the first season, which I'm trying to finagle my husband into watching today. :D He likes them as much as I do; the Bosch character is quite charismatic.

Andria

Eh, maybe that was what it was. Connelly writes a different flavor of Noir than I got used to for my first intro to it. I started with Chandler, Hemmett. Red Harvest to me seems the end all to Noir, or the Thin Man stories. Although, if you really look at it, The Shadow was very much Noir as well for being a Pulp. Guess I got in tune with the classical 1920's - 1930's style gangster and hard ass noir. Then, come along and read contemporaries and feel way out of sorts over what they write.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Eh, maybe that was what it was. Connelly writes a different flavor of Noir than I got used to for my first intro to it. I started with Chandler, Hemmett. Red Harvest to me seems the end all to Noir, or the Thin Man stories. Although, if you really look at it, The Shadow was very much Noir as well for being a Pulp. Guess I got in tune with the classical 1920's - 1930's style gangster and hard ass noir. Then, come along and read contemporaries and feel way out of sorts over what they write.
Ahh yes, Hammett's Continental Op is the penultimate hardboiled noir detective. Love Red Harvest, the Dain Curse, and several of the short stories he appeared in.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You ain't seen nothing compared to the mess I have....beyond wild. I was planning on doing a little cleaning shredding and so-on tomorrow myself.

I was thinking about hiring a full time junk mail shredder....it's mind boggling the shit I get. I'm staring at a pile about a foot deep, nothing but trash with my name plastered all over the shit.
I just set mine on fire. :devil:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Poor Tabitha. She wants to go out with Mr. Freeman and I can't let her. Cat poop isn't on the list of foods she can eat. Why do dogs do that anyway? Blech.
:zombie:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Poor Tabitha. She wants to go out with Mr. Freeman and I can't let her. Cat poop isn't on the list of foods she can eat. Why do dogs do that anyway? Blech.
:zombie:

All they smell is an excellent source of protein and they eat it :sad: I actually asked a zoologist about this once

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors