ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Seems I just can't find the time. :( These long summer hours are wiping me out, and my dogs have been sick. So since I've gotten back from Louisiana, I'm playing catch up on the lawn, paying bills, working extra hours, etc.
Thanks for the link. Hopefully I'll have some time to play around with this stuff. I have lots of ingredients. :)

Whats wrong with the pups?

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning to everyone and everyone go fuck yourselves. :)

Think I may indeed now be able to drop my nicotine level. Can feel that the 18 mg is a bit too strong for me in my body. I will try going down to 12 mg and then see about getting to 6 mg. Not making any promises as I'm not sure how low I will be capable of going. Even if I do not, now have some nice gear that puts that as seeming more feasible.

Been squonking my head off. :) :teehee::giggle: Think I will go get critters fed and some :coffee:, complete my 6,000 word short story. Then, I may do some weed eating if there is a break in the heat later on. I did some yesterday and woke this morning stuffed up. I appreciate rag weed needs to live too. I dislike that it seems it's only purpose is to cause allergies. Ah well, off to it. Everyone rin 'er slow. :)

When I was a kid I grew up in Ohio and every spring ragweed would cause my eyes to swell shut. Thank god I never seen it in Louisiana.

AXIOM_1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Not at all with the RBA and halfway decent wicking.
I keep one lying on it's side on a mod in my lunch kit for all day. Had a few sitting in the rack with juice in them for a month and more and no dribbles.
I have one with a bell-cap on it and 2 with top fill top tanks on them from FT and no leaky.

I won 2 TFV4 Mini's and neither one leaks. I have a factory coil in one and an RBA in the other.

I have a TFV4 (non mini) and the thing is the leakiest tank I have ever fiddled with..... Fortunately, I did not purchase the tank..... I had ordered some vape gear and the company screwed up on my order and it caused my order to get here 2 weeks late and so to make up for it they threw in a brand new VFT4 tank for free...... I have read on the "other" forum lots of times where people had much trouble with leakage from the TFV4.... I have replaced gaskets, checked for metal warpage and I haven't been able to determine why it is leaking, other than possibly faulty design.......

The subtank Mini's are great little tanks. I have actually vaped well over 1000 ml thru them. Problem is I started to like more air than they can provide so mine sit idly now. The majority of my vaping on them was with the RBA deck and its one of the easiest decks out there to build on. Properly wicked they dont leak a drop.

Yeah, my brother has one and he told me he loves the thing.....I have heard scores of good reviews about that tank..... As long a tank does not leak on me then I can deal with most any other type of flaw..., Thanks you guys for answering my question about the Kanger tank.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Whats wrong with the pups?
Freeman's ears are infected again, as well as his skin condition acting up. Tabitha started pooping blood on Saturday so we were at the emergency vet clinic til Sat night. It's colitis. :( So, she's on special food and medication, Freeman's on special food and medication, and now, Barney, the guard dog is limping so I have to take him in tomorrow after work. Tabitha isn't bleeding anymore but she is making HUGE messes (if you know what I mean) in the house so every morning I'm cleaning it up and every night too.
Geez, sorry I went on and on. Working on another report that's slow and it just finished.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Freeman's ears are infected again, as well as his skin condition acting up. Tabitha started pooping blood on Saturday so we were at the emergency vet clinic til Sat night. It's colitis. :( So, she's on special food and medication, Freeman's on special food and medication, and now, Barney, the guard dog is limping so I have to take him in tomorrow after work. Tabitha isn't bleeding anymore but she is making HUGE messes (if you know what I mean) in the house so every morning I'm cleaning it up and every night too.
Geez, sorry I went on and on. Working on another report that's slow and it just finished.
Damn girl, when it rains it pours :(

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a TFV4 (non mini) and the thing is the leakiest tank I have ever fiddled with..... Fortunately, I did not purchase the tank..... I had ordered some vape gear and the company screwed up on my order and it caused my order to get here 2 weeks late and so to make up for it they threw in a brand new VFT4 tank for free...... I have read on the "other" forum lots of times where people had much trouble with leakage from the TFV4.... I have replaced gaskets, checked for metal warpage and I haven't been able to determine why it is leaking, other than possibly faulty design.......

Yeah, my brother has one and he told me he loves the thing.....I have heard scores of good reviews about that tank..... As long a tank does not leak on me then I can deal with most any other type of flaw..., Thanks you guys for answering my question about the Kanger tank.

If you like lots of air then the Tobeco Supertank you should try. If you want your vape to be airish but a little restrictive then the subtank mini is a good choice.

AXIOM_1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good morning to everyone and everyone go fuck yourselves. :)

Think I may indeed now be able to drop my nicotine level. Can feel that the 18 mg is a bit too strong for me in my body.

Yeah, I was getting headaches from the nic and so I started reducing it...I am currently using 12mg with no problems.

Then, I may do some weed eating if there is a break in the heat later on.

Yeah, it's hotter than a hooker in a pepper patch ...... I am sure it is not as hot as where you are at though..... It's the stupid humidity that makes it bad for me.

AXIOM_1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If you like lots of air then the Tobeco Supertank you should try. If you want your vape to be airish but a little restrictive then the subtank mini is a good choice.

Yeah, I like the second option.... I like it to be a bit restrictive when I desire it to be........ I used to cloud chuck lots and so I was always using RDA's with massive airflow...But my vaping style has changed and now days I like a bit of air restriction while vaping.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn girl, when it rains it pours :(
You can say that again. I ate a popsicle Monday and had coffee after and one of my teeth chipped. The dentist told me not to do the cold and then hot thing because it was making cracks in my teeth. But, did I listen? NO. At least it's small and not noticeable.
The good thing about all this is that I'm getting ALL the bad stuff over with at the same time, so the rest of the year will be FANTASTIC!

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You can say that again. I ate a popsicle Monday and had coffee after and one of my teeth chipped. The dentist told me not to do the cold and then hot thing because it was making cracks in my teeth. But, did I listen? NO. At least it's small and not noticeable.
The good thing about all this is that I'm getting ALL the bad stuff over with at the same time, so the rest of the year will be FANTASTIC!
doh.jpg

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Forum is dead today it seems. What happened, everyone got a life and forgot to tell me :(

Been out cutting the grass. have 6000 steps in so far and buckets of sweat. Come give me a hug Atchaffy :teehee:
That's awesome choppy. [{(HUG)}]
That's a code writer type of hug. :) It's dead today. Was dead yesterday too. GREAT job on your steps!!!!

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm not feeling too well today. The bacon this morning was a bit too greasy, kinda upset my tummy. I popped a couple ginger capsules and drank some ginger ale, and it's better, but I'm still not 100%. Didn't sleep well last night.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm not feeling too well today. The bacon this morning was a bit too greasy, kinda upset my tummy. I popped a couple ginger capsules and drank some ginger ale, and it's better, but I'm still not 100%. Didn't sleep well last night.

Andria
I'm sorry. Here's a coder hug for you too. [{(HUG)}]

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Andria

Ok, I prescribe ya vape two tanks of your strawberry cream and call me in the morning :)

(See this doc shit is easy) :bliss::bliss::bliss:

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Good Afternoon fugees, And a affectionate GFY. I was sanding some floors at work today and realized i have a vaping problem. I was wearing a respirator as not to breath in the saw dust. All i kept thinking is how can i modify this thing so i can vape without taking it off.

AXIOM_1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I think I solved my VFT4 leaking tank issue ...... Yes, stupidity on my part was involved :wait: .... I took the tank all apart and cleaned everything and Filled it part way with juice and right off the bat it was leaking badly as I witnessed juice coming out of the air intake holes ..... I got frustrated and disassembled the tank and cleaned all parts again .... There is only one rubber o-ring that prevents juice from going around the head and down into the base where the air holes are at..... Like I mentioned b4, I have replaced that o-ring and so I assumed this was not the problem...well, I was correct because it was not the problem .......The only problem is that sometimes I am half retarded :zombie: ..... The deal is that I simply was not tightening the head into the base tight enough if you can believe that!! I am a stickler for not over tightening parts because I have helped many folks on the forum solve their leaking tank issues as I explained to them not to over tighten their components........... So, "most" of the time, leaking issues can be traced to the over tightening of parts..... So, I just assumed that this tank would behave like all of my other tanks and so I tightened my parts the same way I do on the other tanks I own........ But, apparently on this particular tank, the heads have to be tightened more so than on other tanks I have dealt with...... Anyway, I have this tank full of juice and have held it upside down, laid it on it's side for a couple hours and so far I have not experienced a leak since I figured out what the deal is......Don't get me wrong because I did not have the head loose or anything but just barely snug....But I now know it has to be fairly snug on this tank.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So apparently koh gen do is very angry that their cotton is being used by vape people. Are they clueless?! That stuff is very nearly ubiquitous in the vaping world

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

On one hand I can understand them being upset. It wasn't made for vaping, nor intended for it but a ton of frivolous law suits are sure to be filed from it. With them coming out publicly against it being used for that reason, they just dumped a ton of liability while still selling the shit out of it.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
On one hand I can understand them being upset. It wasn't made for vaping, nor intended for it but a ton of frivolous law suits are sure to be filed from it. With them coming out publicly against it being used for that reason, they just dumped a ton of liability while still selling the shit out of it.
Not if they do cease and desists...

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ok, I prescribe ya vape two tanks of your strawberry cream and call me in the morning :)

(See this doc shit is easy) :bliss::bliss::bliss:

Well, I don't use a tank, but two refills of my 2.5ml Achilles would just about see me thru the day. :D Though I don't usually wait till I taste metal to refill it; I'll just open it to see how it's doing, and if it's a little low, I top it up -- just cuz the taste of metal is so icky. :D But hey, letting me taste a tad of metal is great compared to a dry hit, which I have NEVER had since I started using the Achilles! It's awesome in every possible way!

My tummy actually is doing better, but I think I'll eat lightly, maybe a salad, for dinner, and try to get better sleep tonight. Dunno why I was so restless last night; hard time falling asleep, and hard time staying asleep. It sucked.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So apparently koh gen do is very angry that their cotton is being used by vape people. Are they clueless?! That stuff is very nearly ubiquitous in the vaping world

I've never really liked it; I prefer Shiseido. It's pure white, for one thing, and it's just the right length for the long wicks that my Achilles attys require. Considering I have a pkg that's about 10 yrs worth, I don't think I'll have any problems.

Andria

Boden

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Forum is dead today it seems. What happened, everyone got a life and forgot to tell me :(

Been out cutting the grass. have 6000 steps in so far and buckets of sweat. Come give me a hug Atchaffy :teehee:

I've spent the day testing my new coil design, triple parallel 30g Radiator against a 26/32 fused Clapton. Both have the same contact surface area
image.jpeg

Results were the Radiator is 103% (2.03X) more efficient at converting eliquid into vapor than the fused Clapton.

That's twice the vapor production at the same wattage.

:D

Last edited:

Boden

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I heard this like a year ago... Rumor.. True.. Who knows.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sorry to hear about the pets, sounds awful.....Now, when I asked the other day how the reports were coming along you said you don't do reports....but today you are?......:giggle:

Hope you have a better day tomorrow Atcha....:)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I was getting headaches from the nic and so I started reducing it...I am currently using 12mg with no problems.
Yeah, it's hotter than a hooker in a pepper patch ...... I am sure it is not as hot as where you are at though..... It's the stupid humidity that makes it bad for me.

Well the nic today was not exactly an issue at 18 mg. The only thing I notice is the kick you head back effect. That tells me it's too much. I tried the 24 in those Match 10 deals. Those did give headaches.

Most outside work I did today was moving some scrap wood. Yes the humidity here today tricked us. No it was not so hot. Until you started to do something, then it took it your breath. Have to really enjoy those sneaky pleasant days. :)

Unfortunately, I did not get to finishing a short story today. Our day was kind of hectic with sporadic periods of doing this or that and it seemed we were on the go all day, or most of it. I can work on it and get finished tomorrow. Had a few other minor nagging things to day this evening & was not quite up to writing.

No big issue, will finish tomorrow & market Monday. Will start a new story then as well. Life happens sometimes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors