Status
Not open for further replies.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey @inspects , if you've never been to a Drum and Bugle Corps show, they have information available for tickets now. They should be touring with DCI soon. Here's some info. Drums Across the Desert. :)
View attachment 55313
Pretty slick Atcha...I'll have to see what's happening on the 5th before making a commitment.....:)

Bet it's a hell of a show...!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I ordered a couple of those new TFV8 Turbo-Super-Sonic - Cloud Bustin attys last night....need to start going to bed earlier...:rolleyes:

What in Gods name do I need these tanks for?.....I have about a gallon of half-assed tasting juice I may as well let go up in Vapor.....:confetti:

That's the spirit Dale!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hear that...damn I was tired today....these 4-5 hrs of sleep are beginning to get to me....

Think that's probably roughly what I got, though it's hard to say -- I went to bed at 1:30 or 2... I know I saw 4:30 before I ever really closed my eyes... woke up again at 6... then at 8-something... alarm went off at 9-something. *pft*

I ordered the black miniBook from Sweet-Vapes today. Yay! Sweet little mod. Because I'm probably gonna be putting a wrap on my black iPV Mini, but I still want to have a black mod, and the paint on these miniBooks seems a hell of a lot tougher than that on the iPV Minis.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Along the lines of Bodens coil research findings.

I can vape a STM RBA at 16 watts and get X amount of vapor at Y Temperature.
I can vape a Lemo2 at 25 watts and get the same amount of vapor at nearly identical temperature.
I can vape a Serpent at 20-25 watts and get the same vape.
I can vape a TFV4 Mini with a factory crapton coil at 50 watts and get the same vape but much less flavor.
The Serpent and STM produce nearly identical flavor, both good.

However STM factory coils pretty much suck imho.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's Boreas you old horn dog.

How ya doing btw?

Besides getting beat up in the "is Jesus in my shopping cart" thread, lol

Glad no one noticed I called him #2.

WTF, he asked for opinions. Sheesh

Ahh those weirder than I always try and beat up on me.
I am just too abbie normal for them to get to me.
I am a true individual thinker, I only follow my own nose. No crowds, packs, religions, political groups, fashion trends or even sports or music idols.
If they don't like the way I'm livin they can just leave this ol country boy alone :D

Yep I noticed your dig :)
some over there have not apparently seen my bye message.
Just checked back on it.

Is Jesus in my shopping cart:) Love it great name for the thread.

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Had my first ever "what is that thing and what are you doing with it?" from someone who was totally unfamiliar with vaping and is a lifetime nonsmoker.

It was interesting. He did like the aroma of Roxy's Pearamel I was vaping at the time, lol

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had my first ever "what is that thing and what are you doing with it?" from someone who was totally unfamiliar with vaping and is a lifetime nonsmoker.

It was interesting. He did like the aroma of Roxy's Pearamel I was vaping at the time, lol
I got one of those Istick basic kits, spare tank and about 20 coils for a lifetime smoker a while back.
She has cut back over half on smokes.
I think that little kit is good one for quitting smoking.
Very pocket friendly, MTL or restricted lung and simple.
I have a couple I use when outside working.

got my porch on my workshop building all cleaned up.
How can one be retired and not have a porch to sit on.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's Boreas you old horn dog.

How ya doing btw?

Besides getting beat up in the "is Jesus in my shopping cart" thread, lol

Glad no one noticed I called him #2.

WTF, he asked for opinions. Sheesh

Yes, exactly, he did, and I'm about sick of taking shit from idiots because I offered an opinion after it was asked for. So fuck 'em all. If they ask, I'll gladly tell 'em what I think. If you don't wanna know, DON'T FUCKING ASK.

Oh, I forgot; when dimwits ask for your opinion, they just want you to confirm theirs. :facepalm:

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ahh those weirder than I always try and beat up on me.
I am just too abbie normal for them to get to me.
I am a true individual thinker, I only follow my own nose. No crowds, packs, religions, political groups, fashion trends or even sports or music idols.
If they don't like the way I'm livin they can just leave this ol country boy alone :D

Yep I noticed your dig :)
some over there have not apparently seen my bye message.
Just checked back on it.

Is Jesus in my shopping cart:) Love it great name for the thread.

Being a free-thinking realist myself, I find it perplexing when folks ask for an opinion then flip out when you give it to them.

You at least were thoughtful about it :p

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Think that's probably roughly what I got, though it's hard to say -- I went to bed at 1:30 or 2... I know I saw 4:30 before I ever really closed my eyes... woke up again at 6... then at 8-something... alarm went off at 9-something. *pft*

I ordered the black miniBook from Sweet-Vapes today. Yay! Sweet little mod. Because I'm probably gonna be putting a wrap on my black iPV Mini, but I still want to have a black mod, and the paint on these miniBooks seems a hell of a lot tougher than that on the iPV Minis.

Andria
I really been having a hard time going to sleep lately, no idea why, but it's sure taking a toll on this old body and mind.

Sounds like a nice haul at Sweet-Vapes...!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yes, exactly, he did, and I'm about sick of taking shit from idiots because I offered an opinion after it was asked for. So fuck 'em all. If they ask, I'll gladly tell 'em what I think. If you don't wanna know, DON'T FUCKING ASK.

Oh, I forgot; when dimwits ask for your opinion, they just want you to confirm theirs. :facepalm:

Andria

The dimwits part - yep yep yep!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Andria
lmao.....:giggle:...sig-um Andria.....:)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No I haven't...didn't think of it...prolly the problem.

Thanks for reminding me...back to tuttle puffin for 30 mins then hit the hay.....:zombie:

Maybe some dehydration too? Because it's so hot there, it would be REALLY easy for anyone to get dehydrated, but especially a vaper! I've found that dehydration can just play all kinds of hell with the body and brain and mind. Also, and no I'm not a fucking dimwit like that bug-eyed reviewer, but if there's a lot of sweating and water drinking, electrolytes can get SERIOUSLY fucked.

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I found some old cartos last night, was trying different juice, some was old 18-24 mg nic, I need to toss that stuff or dilute it a LOT.

But have been having a hard time falling asleep with 3 mg nic. Prolly time to lower that too.

I actually think I could vape 0-nic now, I'm going to try that this weekend, received my DIY package the other day.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Maybe some dehydration too? Because it's so hot there, it would be REALLY easy for anyone to get dehydrated, but especially a vaper! I've found that dehydration can just play all kinds of hell with the body and brain and mind. Also, and no I'm not a fucking dimwit like that bug-eyed reviewer, but if there's a lot of sweating and water drinking, electrolytes can get SERIOUSLY fucked.

Andria
I consume about 12-14 12 oz bottles of water per day...and take sugarless electrolyte tablets.

No leg cramps lately, so I don't think it's dehydration, but who knows, could be.

When the dehydration sets in...like you...oh my...I could scream at the top of my lungs...especially when the toes start curling with the leg cramps-combo...the cussin begins very LOUDLY.....:(

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I consume about 12-14 12 oz bottles of water per day...and take sugarless electrolyte tablets.

No leg cramps lately, so I don't think it's dehydration, but who knows, could be.

When the dehydration sets in...like you...oh my...I could scream at the top of my lungs...especially when the toes start curling with the leg cramps-combo...the cussin begins very LOUDLY.....:(

I do the loud cussing if it's already morning and the ol man has already left; if he's still asleep, I try to get back in my room with my coconut water and cuss quietly as I'm drinking it and walking it off. :D But in the mornings.... I scare my cat. :D

If you're drinking plenty of DHMO and taking electrolytes, that's probably not it. Could just be the heat is the culprit. Don't they have AC out there? I know a lot of places dont have it as a matter of course, it's a luxury. Damn sure a necessity here.

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last night was the first night I can remember we didn't have a dust storm prior to the downpour...it just started dumping.

Was like a child at Christmas...RAIN, Yahoo...!

Driving to the prison in Florence AZ this morning had much different thoughts, felt like calling them providing some bizarre story, had absolutely no ambition.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do the loud cussing if it's already morning and the ol man has already left; if he's still asleep, I try to get back in my room with my coconut water and cuss quietly as I'm drinking it and walking it off. :D But in the mornings.... I scare my cat. :D

If you're drinking plenty of DHMO and taking electrolytes, that's probably not it. Could just be the heat is the culprit. Don't they have AC out there? I know a lot of places dont have it as a matter of course, it's a luxury. Damn sure a necessity here.

Andria
Oh yes, everyone has A/C...how the cowboys and cowgals did it....NO fuckin clue....musta been a living nightmare.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The only thing that concerns me in that forecast is the 40% chance of rain on Monday, because we were planning on grilling steaks again, we enjoyed them so much on Memorial Day. We always do it out front, just in case, so if it starts raining he can roll the grill under the porch roof, but the fire has to be well-died-down before he can do that.

But I've seen it 105 degrees and 80% humidity on the 4th around here, so 92/64% ain't so bad. :D

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been saying this, seems like forever...I need to buy some COCONUT water....!

I love the stuff, no idea how it eludes my melon while at a store. Guess I shall begin writing notes to myself...but I wanted to wait a couple more years...hard to accept the fact I can't remember jack-shit anymore.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The only thing that concerns me in that forecast is the 40% chance of rain on Monday, because we were planning on grilling steaks again, we enjoyed them so much on Memorial Day. We always do it out front, just in case, so if it starts raining he can roll the grill under the porch roof, but the fire has to be well-died-down before he can do that.

But I've seen it 105 degrees and 80% humidity on the 4th around here, so 92/64% ain't so bad. :D

Andria
I'm adding the Steak to the Galaxy note...haven't had a good steak in eons.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Last night was the first night I can remember we didn't have a dust storm prior to the downpour...it just started dumping.

Was like a child at Christmas...RAIN, Yahoo...!

Driving to the prison in Florence AZ this morning had much different thoughts, felt like calling them providing some bizarre story, had absolutely no ambition.

Hope you know the like was actually "sympathy" :)

Sleep issues can be tough stuff - can seriously lead to depression which leads to all kinds of other unhappy shit

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Love BBQ jumbo shrimp or scallops wrapped in bacon...got me thinking Andria...that's dangerous...the good tastin food is all coming back now....:)

For that matter, there isn't much I don't like BBQ-d

Grilled Asparagus....yum-yum...really fantastic alone, or with anything...!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Been saying this, seems like forever...I need to buy some COCONUT water....!

I love the stuff, no idea how it eludes my melon while at a store. Guess I shall begin writing notes to myself...but I wanted to wait a couple more years...hard to accept the fact I can't remember jack-shit anymore.

That's mostly why I always make a grocery list; I'd forget at least half of what I need if I didn't. I may sometimes add things to the cart that aren't on the list, but without the list... the ol CRS syndrome would sabotage me for sure. :D

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That's mostly why I always make a grocery list; I'd forget at least half of what I need if I didn't. I may sometimes add things to the cart that aren't on the list, but without the list... the ol CRS syndrome would sabotage me for sure. :D

Andria

Nothing gets done properly in my life without a good list - from shopping to housework, organizing my work days.
MUST HAVE LIST

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hope you know the like was actually "sympathy" :)

Sleep issues can be tough stuff - can seriously lead to depression which leads to all kinds of other unhappy shit
You are certainly correct...and it's almost 11 PM and I'm wide eyed...need to get off this puter.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Think I'm gonna git outta here myself. Sleepy pills should kicking in pretty soon, so I'll read a little and then turn in.

Night y'all and definitely GFYs! :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors