ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mornin' y'all. Blueberry Muffin is out for delivery. :) :) :) and it appears that my black miniBook has been shipped... well, PREPPED for shipping anyway; god only knows when it'll actually get out the door. But I might have it Tuesday. :)

GFYs merrily.

Oh, and our forecast has been revised; Monday is looking clearer, so our cookout may be safer... looks like S. GA may be getting hit Monday though.

Andria
Sounds fun Andria!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wasn't my intention to offend, I apologize.

You didn't offend... but it reminded me of all those commercials which end with "Please drink responsibly." Which is a total oxymoron for me and people like me.... drinking AT ALL is the furthest thing from "responsibly." Drinking AT ALL means I have utterly abandoned responsibility and am headed straight for liver failure.

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
See now, THAT explains some shit. LOL

It goes downhill from there

I don't know of anyone still practicing it in my family. There are jaw dropping Mormons and Christian Scientists and one side, fundamentalist loonies on the other.

I shed belief in all organized religions as young person and have not wavered since then

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Vapemail's here, got my blueberry muffin... and SV included a 30ml unicorn bottle as a freebie, cool. :) And I'm glad to be back inside, it's hotting up and steaming up quite obscenely out there. Ugh. It'll be pleasant going out grocerying after my husband gets home this evening... NOT. :blech:

Andria

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I consume about 12-14 12 oz bottles of water per day...and take sugarless electrolyte tablets.

No leg cramps lately, so I don't think it's dehydration, but who knows, could be.

When the dehydration sets in...like you...oh my...I could scream at the top of my lungs...especially when the toes start curling with the leg cramps-combo...the cussin begins very LOUDLY.....:(

I'll take some of YOUR warm air, Dale! My guest is reluctant to go on the motorcycle, and this is NOT helping!
highland.PNG

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'll take some of YOUR warm air, Dale! My guest is reluctant to go on the motorcycle, and this is NOT helping!
View attachment 55392

You could take 10 degrees of ours, and 10 degrees of Inspects', and we'd STILL be sweating our asses off, and your temp would be quite nice. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'd rather deal with the hot weather in summer than the cold, frigid temps up north in the winter. :eek: I HATE being cold. It actually hurts.

That's true, but the heat in the south is just ungodly, and there's only so many clothes you can take off, and not get arrested. :D And with the humidity, even if we could run around completely naked, it wouldn't matter, it would still be hellish. I loathe and despise sweating, I just can't tolerate it. I'd move to Canada in a hot second if I could afford it.

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm considering one of those 18650 CF4s. Got a pic? Or a link? I dunno if I've even seen any of those yet.

Andria
Here you go.
20ijrso.jpg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
go to youtube and watch some reviews. The reviewers seem to love em.

I fucking HATE!!!!!!!!!!! video reviews. Just fucking hate 'em. :blech::xD::cuss2::xD::blech:

Those are really nice looking, like the original Cf4s, and that's a great price at VaporBeast. They're OOS but I did the 'notify me' subscription, so if/when they get more, I may just get me one of those.

Thx y'all!!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I ordered a blue one. But not from there. :oops:

If/when I can get one, I think I'll get a blue one too; my blue iPV Mini is gonna get wrapped, thx to dings in that crappy paint job, but I know the CF4s are really well-made. Glad they went back to a full-metal body, rather than the plastic bodies of the CF4+'s.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I mentioned the other day that I've been ordering from Sweet-Vapes for "over 2 yrs"... actually it's *almost* 2 yrs -- 19 orders since Aug 2014; never a single problem, with credit card or anything else. I'd have to say they're probably my favorite vape vendor, despite the fact that they don't work or even ship on Saturdays. Their prices on good batteries aren't that great, but their Blueberry Muffin ejuice is stupendous, and they often have GREAT sales on mods, and probably also on attys.

Andria

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Incidentally, currently the CF4 18650 comes in two "versions" and not every vendor seems to have both. One is the Isub5 Kit, and one is the Express Kit. No atty with the Express Kit, but it comes in a little "travel kit" that may or may not ever be useful. But the Express Kit also has color choices that aren't available with the Isub Kit.

One other note, haven't done price research lately, so VB may not be the best price, it's just who I happened to grab that link from.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lucy,
On the Is Jesus in my shopping cart thread.
Yes anyone who asks on a vaping board if they are going crazy, probably is.
Am I going crazy? I think I am, people keep talking about Jesus in a shopping cart which doesn't make sense to me. But maybe I'm not going crazy, I mean it would make sense for Jesus to be in a shopping cart if he was a baby, right? So am I going crazy or not?:D

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Incidentally, currently the CF4 18650 comes in two "versions" and not every vendor seems to have both. One is the Isub5 Kit, and one is the Express Kit. No atty with the Express Kit, but it comes in a little "travel kit" that may or may not ever be useful. But the Express Kit also has color choices that aren't available with the Isub Kit.

One other note, haven't done price research lately, so VB may not be the best price, it's just who I happened to grab that link from.

I would definitely get the express kit; no use whatever for an iSub.

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Am I going crazy? I think I am, people keep talking about Jesus in a shopping cart which doesn't make sense to me. But maybe I'm not going crazy, I mean it would make sense for Jesus to be in a shopping cart if he was a baby, right? So am I going crazy or not?:D

Asked Cromwell and he said:

Lucy,
On the Is Jesus in my shopping cart thread.
Yes anyone who asks on a vaping board if they are going crazy, probably is.

Amen Brother

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If/when I can get one, I think I'll get a blue one too; my blue iPV Mini is gonna get wrapped, thx to dings in that crappy paint job, but I know the CF4s are really well-made. Glad they went back to a full-metal body, rather than the plastic bodies of the CF4+'s.

Andria
I still love the one you advised me to get. It's the perfect traveling mod. :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I fucking HATE!!!!!!!!!!! video reviews. Just fucking hate 'em. :blech::xD::cuss2::xD::blech:

Those are really nice looking, like the original Cf4s, and that's a great price at VaporBeast. They're OOS but I did the 'notify me' subscription, so if/when they get more, I may just get me one of those.

Thx y'all!!

Andria

And if Neil Diamond was doing the vaping review?

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Compared to the majority of humans?
Yes fer sure and proud of it.

But the only thing I find in shopping carts is empty bottles and such.

OMG! I must have thrown Jesus in the trash bin!
He won't mind. He still loves YOU. That's the REAL message. Unfortunately so many "Christians" or so called Christians, feel the need to judge others and look down upon the people that do not live up to "their" expectations. Saw that in my church. And it's the same thing Jesus warned about (you know----> the pharasees) in the bible. I'll not get in to it because I don't want to debate. Or try to prove what I know in my heart. We all accept each other here on this thread as we are. And I for one, and ULTRA thankful you all are my friends. :hearts:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He won't mind. He still loves YOU. That's the REAL message. Unfortunately so many "Christians" or so called Christians, feel the need to judge others and look down upon the people that do not live up to "their" expectations. Saw that in my church. And it's the same thing Jesus warned about (you know----> the pharasees) in the bible. I'll not get in to it because I don't want to debate. Or try to prove what I know in my heart. We all accept each other here on this thread as we are. And I for one, and ULTRA thankful you all are my friends. :hearts:
Yep good friends here.
All different, all the same.

My philosophy is believe however you want about religion, ghosts, fortune tellers, etc.
Just do not get all tore up when I don't agree with you, and leave me alone to believe the way I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors