Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep good friends here.
All different, all the same.

My philosophy is believe however you want about religion, ghosts, fortune tellers, etc.
Just do not get all tore up when I don't agree with you, and leave me alone to believe the way I want.
You forgot to tell us to stay off your grass!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep good friends here.
All different, all the same.

My philosophy is believe however you want about religion, ghosts, fortune tellers, etc.
Just do not get all tore up when I don't agree with you, and leave me alone to believe the way I want.
Yep, same with me. And you know Atcha loves YOU. :inlove:
Got a Lil nap in. Sitting at docs office now waiting to get some paper work filled out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Oh man! Had NO idea you were at the doctor's office.

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Afternoon fugees hope all had a great day And a great 3 day weekend coming up. Just got some new concentrates got to go add them to my recepie list and see what i can make.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I still love the one you advised me to get. It's the perfect traveling mod. :)

I've got 4 of 'em now, and as far as I can tell, their ONLY drawback is the internal non-swappable battery... so when I saw a good price on a CF4 with a swappable battery... :D :) :D :) :D

My first actual "mod" was an Innokin, a vv3 when I first graduated from my eRoll, and I STILL love Innokins!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
lmao You are cracking me up Andria! Enjoy that Blueberry Muffin and "calm down". Or, don't. No wonder your husband loves you so much ----> you're a spitfire!

So is my husband, I assure you!!! :D Actually I *will* watch videos by Busardo; yeah he's long-winded, but he doesn't have this delusion of being funny or entertaining; he just communicates info, very clearly and long-windedly. I respect his opinion even if I don't always share it.

Andria

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am drinking wine. On the 2nd glass and most like the last. lol
Think I'll fix dinner and crash. Going to the beach Tuesday and have been working out almost every day so I can go boogie boarding and "try" to keep up with 2 teenage girls.

Good Luck trying to keep up with TEENAGERS!

Hope your insurance is all payed up:D

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Afternoon-evening fugees.....sounds like everyone had a fabulous day...possibly excluding PW, sounds like he's working way too much in the heat.

The weather forecast up in Mo's neck of the woods sounds really inviting...:cry:...:vino:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So is my husband, I assure you!!! :D Actually I *will* watch videos by Busardo; yeah he's long-winded, but he doesn't have this delusion of being funny or entertaining; he just communicates info, very clearly and long-windedly. I respect his opinion even if I don't always share it.

Andria
Yes, he does communicate information, very clearly. Often times far more information than I want or need, and I want to reach through the screen and grab him, shake him, and tell him to just get to the part I care about.:D That said, I do like his videos far better than most of the other reviewers.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, he does communicate information, very clearly. Often times far more information than I want or need, and I want to reach through the screen and grab him, shake him, and tell him to just get to the part I care about.:D That said, I do like his videos far better than most of the other reviewers.

Yeah if you want to know every smallest detail about some mod or atty or whatever, he's your man. :D And I share your impatience with him at times, but at least he doesn't have gooberhead bugeyes, doesn't drop F bombs every third word, and doesn't seem to think that he's god's gift to the vaping world -- he just communicates... sometimes a LOT more info than you really wanted, but he does a good job getting it all across, and doesn't have an annoying accent. He sounds kinda midwestern.

Andria

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
82198d00d5487028d314e5bf7391d193.jpg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

We always used to play the "I dunno, what do you want?" game, back n forth about 20 times. Until finally I just started picking whatever I feel like cooking. :D If I don't feel like cooking, it's a night for Lean Cuisine, Banquet, or Dominos. :D Or sometimes Subway. He's generally happy with whatever is set in front of him. :)

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We always used to play the "I dunno, what do you want?" game, back n forth about 20 times. Until finally I just started picking whatever I feel like cooking. :D If I don't feel like cooking, it's a night for Lean Cuisine, Banquet, or Dominos. :D Or sometimes Subway. He's generally happy with whatever is set in front of him. :)

Andria
Since I'm a pizza lova, gimme!!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So everybody,

What is a good NET or other type of natural tobacco flavor?

I'm trying to help someone off cigs that is not digging the usual flavors or neat nicotine.

I made them a concoction of Desert Joe and menthol which was - to my great shock - greatly received, but I have a feeling that once the old taste buds start healing they will realize how hideous it actually is :eek:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am drinking wine. On the 2nd glass and most like the last. lol
Think I'll fix dinner and crash. Going to the beach Tuesday and have been working out almost every day so I can go boogie boarding and "try" to keep up with 2 teenage girls.

To me that movie kinda sucked. But thats because I read the book long before seeing the movie and the book is one of those you can not put down until the last page.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I love :pizza:

But I can't eat cheese. You should see the confusion that reigns trying to order a cheeseless pizza :gaah:

I can eat VERRRRRRRRRRRRY little tomato-ANYTHING without my guts making me regret it for a couple days. Which really plays hell with my pizza love. And no, that white shit is NOT pizza. So I have to use a rough-tip knife to drag as much of the tomato sauce out from under the cheese as I can easily get out; it still tastes like pizza, but doesn't have all that GOOSHY tomato sauce to make me ill. We've tried ordering "light sauce" from Dominos, but then the stupid fuckers don't put ANY sauce on it, and it's dry as a bone. So I use the round-tip knife to make it edible.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So everybody,

I'm trying to help someone off cigs that is not digging the usual flavors or neat nicotine.

I made them a concoction of Desert Joe and menthol which was - to my great shock - greatly received, but I have a feeling that once the old taste buds start healing they will realize how hideous it actually is :eek:
don't know about desert joe but I like the Hangsen Desert Ship flavoring for close to tobacco taste.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So everybody,

Asking for a tobacco flavor is like saying what kind of fruit flavor to use. There is many upon many flavors out there.

Some tobacco favorites in the vaping community is Highway. Its a good grassy tobacco flavor. Gold & Silver is another good one. Fa has a flavor called Layton that I find very enjoyable. The Capella's tobacco line is not bad. They have like 5 tobacco flavors. One is called Smooth and is fairly strong yet rich tobacco flavor. I had friends quit smoking with that flavor when mixed with some Bavarian cream. A bit of sweet cream and some Caramel.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm thinking a quality NETs might work.

I never could find a tobacco I liked and am not prepared to go down that sorry hole again, lol.

But I never tried NETs.

Or one of Nude nicotine's tobacco flavors maybe?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Asking for a tobacco flavor is like saying what kind of fruit flavor to use. There is many upon many flavors out there.

Some tobacco favorites in the vaping community is Highway. Its a good grassy tobacco flavor. Gold & Silver is another good one. Fa has a flavor called Layton that I find very enjoyable. The Capella's tobacco line is not bad. They have like 5 tobacco flavors. One is called Smooth and is fairly strong yet rich tobacco flavor. I had friends quit smoking with that flavor when mixed with some Bavarian cream. A bit of sweet cream and some Caramel.
I tried all the tobacco flavors 3 vape stores had. butterscotch, hazelnut, etc none like tobacco when I first started.
Found this and cut it 50% with 50/50 and liked it.
Others that tried said it tasted just like a cigarette. Not quite but as close as I have found. Tried all the CAP and several others and threw them out.
the best cig like flavoring I have found is the Hangsen desert ship.
http://www.wabash-cigar.com/browse.cfm/clayton-e-liq.tobacco-16-10ml/4,17631.html

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
One that just came to mind is Parliament. Mix it up around %6 and add one drop of DNB (Dirty natural Base) per 10 ml and it is very close to a cig flavor.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I tried all the tobacco flavors 3 vape stores had. butterscotch, hazelnut, etc none like tobacco when I first started.
Found this and cut it 50% with 50/50 and liked it.
Others that tried said it tasted just like a cigarette. Not quite but as close as I have found. Tried all the CAP and several others and threw them out.
the best cig like flavoring I have found is the Hangsen desert ship.
http://www.wabash-cigar.com/browse.cfm/clayton-e-liq.tobacco-16-10ml/4,17631.html

If ya check out danny45 tobacco thread in ECF DIY section you will find over 50 tobacco flavors I did reviews on. I love a good tobacco vape but it goes in waves for me. Been around 4 months since i vaped a tobacco flavor and been getting a yearning for it these last couple weeks so will probably mix some up.
Inawera latakia is one of my favorites. Mixed at %5 as a stand alone with around a 5 hour speed steep its very good. Let it set for around 3 weeks and it develops an awesome slight smokiness on the exhale. Very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors