Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
got my cart ready, just a few things.

Just received an $80 order today from BCV but with %15 off kinda hard not to make another order. Glad they have a decent selection of 4 oz bottles.

35380aa214ff4d33ba6775ed97c8636e.png

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You BBQ-in a goat head this evening Doc?.....:giggle::giggle:

Naaa, the nude nic elitist have pissed me off more than a few times. I belong to a few DIY groups on FB and I try to help new mixers when I can. It irks the living hell out of me when someone brand new to mixing ask about nicotine and the NN group pounces on them like a pack of vultures and anyone who dares suggest anything but NN they will try to trash. I locked horns with them more than a few times :D

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Naaa, the nude nic elitist have pissed me off more than a few times. I belong to a few DIY groups on FB and I try to help new mixers when I can. It irks the living hell out of me when someone brand new to mixing ask about nicotine and the NN group pounces on them like a pack of vultures and anyone who dares suggest anything but NN they will try to trash. I locked horns with them more than a few times :D

Doc, we need to rebottle some MFS nic in fancy bottles labelled Nekkid Nicotine and sell for 200%?
It is the name that gets them.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good morning and go fuck yourself, everyone. :)

Doing well enough to suit this morning. Finished writing the short story
yesterday evening. Will be checking seeking out a market or few today.
Then, will submit it to one, or a few markets Monday. Also, Monday I'll
start another story.

Hopes are that I eventually get into doing 3,000 words per day instead
of 1,500. Then, 4,500 until I reach doing 6,000 words a day. No promises
on that and it is only a personal goal used for self motivation. If I
get there great! If I don't but continue even at 1,500 words per day,
still great! :)

Been enjoying squonking. Enjoying it more so after I figured out a
slight goof. Silly me forgot to remove the tiny grub screw in the
contact pin of the Velocity decks. * chuckles * I honestly did not see
them, ergo reckoned mine had gotten missed in manufacture.

Ah, Lucy. I got the stainless, thank you :) I did try setting a build
up with it. I used 32ga for Steam Engine to figure what I'd need. That
seemed fine. Another silly goof happened though. Seems I somehow managed
getting the positive and ground legs of the coil crossed over one
another. * chuckles * Doing the dry fire to work it out next I know, a
slight fizz.

Now, I need to go over the deck I was building that on. Think it
triggered a short in the deck. I put kanthal build on the deck and it
would not fire for anything. It's not terrible trouble but it does give
me a bit of cause to procrastinate trying the stainless.

I agree though it does feel really easy to work up. I may now need to
buy a heavier gauge, thinking 28 or 26, in order that it has some more
rigidity. Love the softness of it yet see how it may be slightly
problematic at a 32 or 30ga. Needs a bit more ruggedness to carry a
load and hold a shape.

But that's more on me and preference, not the wire or material itself
exactly. Again thank you for sending it. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Off I go, heigh ho! Time for all critters, self inclusive to get some breakfast. Need to look for a market or few too. Run 'er slow. :)

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GM and GFY, mes amis!

I received a beautiful gift, a Caran D'Ache Silver and Rhodium pen from my Swiss guest. Also got in the Nickel P7 I bought at auction to keep from damaging my P7 Jubilee's, which were beginning to show wear on the bluing at the muzzle from practicing holster draws. Posted this on ECF's "Pictures of your EDC" but thought I would post it here, as I think some might appreciate it. I no longer smoke cigarettes, but that doesn't make the case obsolete. ;)

28bd4yf.jpg

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice, ChopDoc! I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the 26650 battery once you have had some time to get experience with it. I have mine thoughts, but I'm interested to hear others.

I have an Istick Pico and I really like the little thing but it does prove that a single battery 18650 mod wont last for long. With it set up for 400 F 50 watts max I am lucky to get two tanks out of it. With the Wismec 26650 I am hoping to have much better battery life from it. Will keep yall informed when I get it and put it thru its paces. Have 4 brand new MXJO IMR 26650F 4200MAH 22A batteries sitting here waiting on it. :D

GM and GFY, mes amis!

I received a beautiful gift, a Caran D'Ache Silver and Rhodium pen from my Swiss guest. Also got in the Nickel P7 I bought at auction to keep from damaging my P7 Jubilee's, which were beginning to show wear on the bluing at the muzzle from practicing holster draws. Posted this on ECF's "Pictures of your EDC" but thought I would post it here, as I think some might appreciate it. I no longer smoke cigarettes, but that doesn't make the case obsolete. ;)

28bd4yf.jpg

Sweet P7! Been wanting a boot gun for those occasional long 2 wheel rides I use to love to take. This almost looks like it would fit the bill.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ya gotta start somewhere :)

Exactly! I started out by mixing pre-made ejuices to make customized flavors... then started buying flavor concentrates, and got all the other paraphernalia -- needles, bottles, PG/VG, etc. One that I still vape a lot is that SV Blueberry Muffin customized with a little TFA Banana Nut Bread and some extra sweetener... it's really good!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am one of them who refuses to fall onto the nude nic band wagon. Quality nicotine is tasteless, period. Nude nic does not manufacture nicotine, they buy it just like the other places does and then re-bottles it. What they excel at is in marketing for they have convinced many that if they pay over twice as much for their product they they are some how special. Many (not saying peeps here) on the nude nic band wagon want to act elitist like the die hard Provari fans and thats a huge turn off for me.

Ok, rant over :D

I agree. If there's nothing *wrong* with the nic -- too old, or adulterated -- then there is really no taste at all. That TH nic from VT? Just like the nic I get from WizLabs or ECX. I can't speak for their "super clean" nicotine, never tried it... because I refuse to pay that much for something I can't taste anyway!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
GM and GFY, mes amis!

28bd4yf.jpg

Ahh, a Prometey! I'd love that one as much as my Achilles if it had any kind of well.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have an Istick Pico and I really like the little thing but it does prove that a single battery 18650 mod wont last for long. With it set up for 400 F 50 watts max I am lucky to get two tanks out of it.

Everytime I read something like this, it makes me glad all over again to be a tootler... and get 2 full days out of my 25Rs or HE2s. :D

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Everytime I read something like this, it makes me glad all over again to be a tootler... and get 2 full days out of my 25Rs or HE2s. :D

Andria

But sadly with your asthma you will never get a chance to experience what others of us have. When i was tootle puffing I really enjoyed those CE5's on an Ego. One day i ordered a juice called Monkey Bread and it tasted pretty good in those CE5's. Then I decided to give dripping a try and had a Patriot RDA I set up with a coil and wicked it and gave it a shot. After the initial choking and coughing fits until i found out what I was doing wrong, I found It was cool. Then I tried this monkey bread in it and OMG, I didnt even know maple syrup was a flavor in this juice but it just melted in my mouth it was sooooooo good. That is when I learned that wattage unlocks flavor. I tried other juices in the patriot and found so many of them flavors was so much fuller, richer than what they tasted like while tootle puffing. Not long after that I bought my first kayfun and moved past the CE5's and Ego's.
In a way your very lucky you cant vape like many of us do because of your asthma. You dont have to charge batteries as often as we do and go thru far less juice. Yet in another way your prohibited from experiencing some awesome aspects of vaping.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
But sadly with your asthma you will never get a chance to experience what others of us have. When i was tootle puffing I really enjoyed those CE5's on an Ego. One day i ordered a juice called Monkey Bread and it tasted pretty good in those CE5's. Then I decided to give dripping a try and had a Patriot RDA I set up with a coil and wicked it and gave it a shot. After the initial choking and coughing fits until i found out what I was doing wrong, I found It was cool. Then I tried this monkey bread in it and OMG, I didnt even know maple syrup was a flavor in this juice but it just melted in my mouth it was sooooooo good. That is when I learned that wattage unlocks flavor. I tried other juices in the patriot and found so many of them flavors was so much fuller, richer than what they tasted like while tootle puffing. Not long after that I bought my first kayfun and moved past the CE5's and Ego's.
In a way your very lucky you cant vape like many of us do because of your asthma. You dont have to charge batteries as often as we do and go thru far less juice. Yet in another way your prohibited from experiencing some awesome aspects of vaping.

I experienced that revelation in a more moderate way -- for a real long time, I vaped at 8.5-9w, and never went higher. I still vape that way when I'm breaking in a new wick or coil -- as I am right now, in fact; just got it up to 9w. But when I started going just slightly higher, 9.5w, then 10w, and occasionally even 10.5w, I did experience what you're talking about, how the flavor really opened up. The main limitation is that I just don't want anything but a tight MtL draw, which means I do have to keep the wattage down, or it just burns the wick. I just can't see any correlation between huffing and smoking; they're totally different, and huffing my vape wouldn't satisfy my urge to smoke. Which still, strangely enough, sometimes hits me. And it's not even at the obvious times like after meals, or watching a movie and someone is smoking; it sometimes hits just straight outta the blue, that stupid little voice in my head whispers, "cigarette?" and I slap it senseless and hit my vape. :D

So, my preference is better for my asthma, and much better for my pocketbook, and better for convenience sake. I can live with that. :D

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
"Once go sqounk, you'll never go back," he said as just before he made this sing song noise. It went something like this, "squonk, squonk, sqounk, spishck, squonk, ooooh yeah that's the sound of the vaper on the squonk chain gang, oooh yeah ..."

Hahaha - that was me, too

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Story submitted to a publisher. They request no simultaneous submissions, meaning no submitting a story elsewhere until they accept or reject. Their time for response is four months. It's alright by me because they seem to pay well enough. Besides, I'll be starting another story Monday or Tuesday. Might hold off until Tuesday to account for the holiday.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree. If there's nothing *wrong* with the nic -- too old, or adulterated -- then there is really no taste at all. That TH nic from VT? Just like the nic I get from WizLabs or ECX. I can't speak for their "super clean" nicotine, never tried it... because I refuse to pay that much for something I can't taste anyway!

Andria
I don't like throat hit and like MFS nic. Does that mean it is smooth?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

I mainly have MFS nic stockpiled and like it just fine.

It would not surprise me if other nic brands show a difference - or even felt smoother - but I like MFS just fine and it was always the least expensive when first building my stockpile, so I do have a few gallons of it.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Andria
Last time I looked their "super clean" nicotine purity certificate said the NN nicotine was 99.95% pure where MFS nicotine online certificate said it was 99.94% pure. For that .01%, to me wasnt worth an extra $70 a liter.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Props dude, big props, lol.
In all truth, although that bottle was still sealed and locked when I arrived at that party, and was empty when I left, I was there for about 7 hours, and a couple other people had a swig or two. My wife did have to support me to the car, and I did feel pretty terrible the next day, but I blame it on the shine, not the beer.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I keep a bottle on the shelf for usage that is 100 ml and after a week on the shelf it will start showing color. To me it still isnt harsh or anything off with the flavor. My mixes only use 3 mg nic but others I mix for that use higher nic levels havent complained about bad throat hits or harshness.

I mainly have MFS nic stockpiled and like it just fine.

It would not surprise me if other nic brands show a difference - or even felt smoother - but I like MFS just fine and it was always the least expensive when first building my stockpile, so I do have a few gallons of it.

Im the same, MFS is good nicotine for a good price so I stuck with them.

How's it going Chop?

Dr visit go okay yesterday?

Company I work for insist I have the Family Medical Leave Act paperwork filled out so that is what yesterdays Dr's visit was for. Dr said he really doesnt expect them to find anything on the stress test next week but if they do we will deal with it then.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Last time I looked their "super clean" nicotine purity certificate said the NN nicotine was 99.95% pure where MFS nicotine online certificate said it was 99.94% pure. For that .01%, to me wasnt worth an extra $70 a liter.

Heh, yeah. When I was whining about my coil's resistance last night, changing from 2.05 to 2.1, I figured y'all would laugh at me. :D But I actually could tell a diff, the flavor just wasn't there, had to boost the wattage a bit to get any flavor. Maybe it's noticeable because I do vape at such low wattage, so small increments on any part of it make a difference. But a diff of .01... I doubt even I could tell, with that small a diff.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In all truth, although that bottle was still sealed and locked when I arrived at that party, and was empty when I left, I was there for about 7 hours, and a couple other people had a swig or two. My wife did have to support me to the car, and I did feel pretty terrible the next day, but I blame it on the shine, not the beer.

Actually... a hangover is due to the alcohol-outprocessing in the liver being stalled in the acetaldehyde phase. So yeah, probably the shine. :D It was more alcohol than your liver could deal with in that amount of time, so it was still in-process when you woke, and you still had a fair amount of acetaldehyde in your liver.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Heh, yeah. When I was whining about my coil's resistance last night, changing from 2.05 to 2.1, I figured y'all would laugh at me. :D But I actually could tell a diff, the flavor just wasn't there, had to boost the wattage a bit to get any flavor. Maybe it's noticeable because I do vape at such low wattage, so small increments on any part of it make a difference. But a diff of .01... I doubt even I could tell, with that small a diff.

Andria
There is also a +/- error margin for those test so .01 is not going to make a bit of difference to me.

After the tobacco discussion last night I decided to do some mixing today (4am today). For tobacco vapes I mixed up some Flavour Art Shade and also some Flavour Art Layton. Both are very mellow good vapes. I also mixed up a recipe I got from Roxy and tweaked for Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble, as well as some Apple Donut. Those last two I am still experimenting with the flavor percentages but one I get them where I like they will be mixed up in 12 oz batches.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

:teehee::D:teehee: Good shine will do it every time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors