Status
Not open for further replies.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's mostly why I always make a grocery list; I'd forget at least half of what I need if I didn't. I may sometimes add things to the cart that aren't on the list, but without the list... the ol CRS syndrome would sabotage me for sure. :D

Andria
Alzheimer's has claimed a couple lives in my mother's side of the family. I'll be sticking with the nic and write shit down. Have had Galaxy Note phones since their inception, never used the note feature....:cuss2:

Just say to myself after unpacking the *take*....DAMMIT, I forgot (this-that) and one other thing...

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Alzheimer's has claimed a couple lives in my mother's side of the family. I'll be sticking with the nic and write shit down. Have had Galaxy Note phones since their inception, never used the note feature....:cuss2:

Just say to myself after unpacking the *take*....DAMMIT, I forgot (this-that) and one other thing...

I have that hardcore in my family too and for several years have kind of been planning/preparing on getting it.

I'm getting forgetful of common things and only in my 50s. One of my uncles is suffering with early stages right now and it isn't pretty. He's only 17 years older than me and he's had it at least 10 years. My mother seems okay so far - I think - but she's always been batty and I haven't actually seen her face to face in over 10 years.

It's one of the reasons I don't plan to ever quit nicotine or coffee unless I absolutely no other way period have to. Then I probably still would sneak some.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Talk about something frightening, there you go. I ponder Alzheimer's realizing it would take everything from me. Then, from what I understand Pap had Parkinson's, or whatever it it is that causes the mild to acute twitching without any control. It was not epilepsy or palsy. He had trouble with his hands and arms especially at times. I think about how some of the nerve aliments strike me now & see it could be worse. Bad enough for me taking random fits of punching myself out of the blue. Bah. I need to dull this mind and let a body sleep. No more up til 3 AM.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey @Atchafalaya @Moueix and all my other wine loving friends.
2wp5c1e.jpg
Love it!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
HAHA! You didn't even abbreviate it.
What kind of critters do you have?

6 dogs, 1 that is a Black Lab / Pit bull mix, 1 is a type of Terrier an English squirrel hunting dog, not a wiener dog, 4 are mix of Great Pyrenees / Airedale / Lab. We now only have 1 black tom cat, not sure of his breed but he gets puff ball in the Fall/Winter then sheds off about five pounds of fur come Spring/Summer. He is Cntry Brn ( Country Barn) cat.

Hoping wife soon finds a place willing to take one of the Great Pyrenees dogs. He is too anxious for us, not a bad dog. He needs a 'job' though. Him being anxious leads to him lashing out at other dogs. We don't have a 'job' for him. Been telling him, "Your job is to learn to relax, so go lay down and relax."

Three of the four 'white' dogs are in their teenage years. So I fuss, "Damn teens, don't listen to your papa." Of course, this does not explain the old 'black' dogs, or the old 'black' cat not listening to me, or the fourth white dog not. I blame the witch. She spoils all her strays. :)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
6 dogs, 1 that is a Black Lab / Pit bull mix, 1 is a type of Terrier an English squirrel hunting dog, not a wiener dog, 4 are mix of Great Pyrenees / Airedale / Lab. We now only have 1 black tom cat, not sure of his breed but he gets puff ball in the Fall/Winter then sheds off about five pounds of fur come Spring/Summer. He is Cntry Brn ( Country Barn) cat.

Hoping wife soon finds a place willing to take one of the Great Pyrenees dogs. He is too anxious for us, not a bad dog. He needs a 'job' though. Him being anxious leads to him lashing out at other dogs. We don't have a 'job' for him. Been telling him, "Your job is to learn to relax, so go lay down and relax."

Three of the four 'white' dogs are in their teenage years. So I fuss, "Damn teens, don't listen to your papa." Of course, this does not explain the old 'black' dogs, or the old 'black' cat not listening to me, or the fourth white dog not. I blame the witch. She spoils all her strays. :)
That IS a lot of critters. I love animals too. At one time, I had 3 chickens, 3 dogs, 2 horses, a pig and a parakeet. lol

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Other religions also tend to break down into sects and sell their own brand of truth and point fingers at their co-religionists

I see we cannot expect Lucy or Inspects any time soon. Was a PARTY last night!

You must be Protestant, Lucy. We Presbyterians can spot you fuckers from a MILE away...

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mornin' y'all. Blueberry Muffin is out for delivery. :) :) :) and it appears that my black miniBook has been shipped... well, PREPPED for shipping anyway; god only knows when it'll actually get out the door. But I might have it Tuesday. :)

GFYs merrily.

Oh, and our forecast has been revised; Monday is looking clearer, so our cookout may be safer... looks like S. GA may be getting hit Monday though.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors