Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thank god the sun is going down. Think I sweated a few gallons today in this humidity :(

Yet on a bright note I did achieve make a good grape vape, recoiled one of my Boreus and been vaping away while taking breaks.

Hot as hell here too, my husband cut the grass, and the air was so thick it was like trying to breathe jello, so good thing he doesn't have asthma or allergies. :D Then we got a huge thunderboomer which dumped what looked like a few gallons, but was probably just a couple inches, but it was seriously coming down for a good while, one of those cells that are deep red in the middle stalled over our area and really cut loose. but now the fireworks pyros are all out having a fine time, with little fire risk, thank all that's holy!! :D

Andria

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What a knob!
Funny enough...
0db4efdcb9ac010005ae8013a86a68e6.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I only snore when I lie on the couch for some reason. The small sofa pillow doesn't prop up my face enough, and my mouth falls open, and I snore, which wakes me up. I can usually tell when I've been snoring because my mouth feels like the arabian desert complete with camel shit, and that rarely ever happens when I'm sleeping in bed. I've been tempted to take recordings of my husband, but what the hell, we're in separate bedrooms now, so he can rumble his end of the house down if he wants. :D

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I always kenneled her when I couldn't take her with me. The ONLY reason I stopped was because when sister sue took off she left her 3 adopted HUGE dogs behind. I adopted Mr. Freeman, and friend --- Kim --- took Lucy, and the old dog with diabetes (Mikey) was put down. :( Mr. Freeman is terrified of people so I can't kennel him. He literally shakes when I bring him to the vet. I'll admit something, me and sis had a HUGE blowout when I was there. She has already adopted another huge dog(not that there's anything wrong with a big dog if you can AFFORD to feed it!) and was talking about getting another one. So, I told her she should never adopt another dog again because they always end up being abandoned for the 2nd time. She threw me out of her house and I had to get a cab to the airport and "live" there for hours before my flight. GRRRR. She's had a lifetime of adopting and then dumping dogs. The first one was in 1981. My mom or me ended up with all her dumped animals and she wants to continue on with the cycle of "Oh, I'll adopt a helpless doggie" and then when she tires of it, dumps it again.
I need to stop. Just venting and wondering why I've accepted this behavior throughout the years. Maybe because I'm constantly examining my own behavior wondering if I did something wrong.

The one dog in the pen we have is allegedly one that was kept out of a litter of ten. He was kept with an understanding that he was for my nephews. Who has ended up trying to attend to him? Me or if I'm ailing to being near death's door my wife.

Granted, all I do is spend a few minutes with each dog as I feed them. Well, I do at times go to them and visit without feeding, just to visit, sit, a little playing. I'm not as limber as youth allowed. Will be working on that gradually too yet so much is not of my control at this point.

This dog needs fixed & vaccinated for rabies.Think our library still has fliers where some do gooders are curbing the cost, it's only like $10 to get the dog fixed and not much more for the shot. Wife has put her foot down. They need to get themselves in gear, get the paper filled out and schedule an appointment for the dog to be fixed. The they in this case, her sister, the nephews, her bil. We got all ours done. Took us four weeks, one each week.

I'm not having Thistle, our older dog fixed. Think he had a vasectomy, or is gay. He's got next to zero interest in sex. Once in a while he may mount one of the other males. He starts to make the gesture but it's like he hangs out a space for lease sign. "Oh, sorry forgot what I was doing. Look, food. I'm going to get food, that was it." Think he's mounting is more in play than trying to dominate or to have sex.

So, not too concerned to have him done.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I rather suspect that particular brand of genius involved lots of alcohol consumption, and probably was immediately preceded by the words "Hold my drink and watch this."

The same could be said of Hank's "hey, here's a good idea, lets embarrass the little woman by playing a secret recording of her snoring"

The results were likely just as explosive!!!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
yah - its the 24mm - think i got it from efun? it's not the bender version though (but i did channel dr spankman - and have a bender on the way, lol)

bender rda - not a knob creek bender...

I can't find the bender not on preorder and I'm really trying to make today the last of my purchases (for attys, mods and nic anyway) until after the hammer falls

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
at this point, i am just glad i bit the bullet and ordered... um... a few... extra bottles from kanger for the dripbox 160 - apparently they are sold out of em again and not seeing them anywhere in the US for sale... buggers only ship dhl, so i felt i had to order enough of em to make it worthwhile... on the upside, bottles for the dripbox should not be an issue...

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
at this point, i am just glad i bit the bullet and ordered... um... a few... extra bottles from kanger for the dripbox 160 - apparently they are sold out of em again and not seeing them anywhere in the US for sale... buggers only ship dhl, so i felt i had to order enough of em to make it worthwhile... on the upside, bottles for the dripbox should not be an issue...

I never did get one of those fuckers

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

That'll make it easier to switch flavors, that's for sure

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
ME TOO...must have spent another 400 bucks the last couple day...have enough shit for two vape-armageddons...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH... :cry::cry:

You crack me up! Nothing wrong with being ahead of the game.

My biggest concern (besides my savings plan for this year is in the toilet) is our state legislature is going into a special session next week and #2 priority is taxing vape gear at 100% of wholesale price.

I wouldn't worry except I know some folks who thought they could get cute and bypass our whopping tobacco tax buy getting smokes from Indian reservations. Imagine their shock a few months later to get a full tax bill from the state in the mail...

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You crack me up! Nothing wrong with being ahead of the game.

My biggest concern (besides my savings plan for this year is in the toilet) is our state legislature is going into a special session next week and #2 priority is taxing vape gear at 100% of wholesale price.

I wouldn't worry except I know some folks who thought they could get cute and bypass our whopping tobacco tax buy getting smokes from Indian reservations. Imagine their shock a few months later to get a full tax bill from the state in the mail...
I went nuts at Bull City Vape so I could officially begin DIY, good lord did I ever go nuts there, thank goodness the concentrates are inexpensive...:) Had a NEED list of concentrate folks posted in a thread I made a couple weeks ago. LONG list but believe I've got the bases covered.

Although I mixed a mean "Key Lime Pie Filling" jooce last night with concentrate I bought from NN, that came out just as good as the Key Lime jooce they sell mixed, using a 2% flavor mixture with some unflavored 12 mg NN 30/70VG I've had for about a year. Had to cut the 12 mg nic with some VG, one toke off the Petri using 12 almost put me in a tailspin. But I want to use up the bottle before it goes bad on me.

Bought two Supreme attys, since there are so many good reviews about the atty. Bought two IJOY Limitless RDTA Plus tanks, two more TFV8's, another Titanium Goon, another gallon of 100 mg nic from ChemNic, and a couple other items, which I forget now what exactly the items were without searching through confirmation emails.....:cry:

Anyway....I think I'll shred every credit card I have, wait a couple months, call the CC companies, tell them to send new cards, my stint at the rehab facility is complete.....:giggle:

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm hitting up the Buffalo Trace tonight.
A serviceable brand, IMO. Not a favorite, but I don't turn it away if offered.
Pendleton and 8 Seconds are current middle-shelf faves.
Rogue Brewing does a Dead Guy Whiskey which is distilled from the remaining wort after the boils are done. Pretty good stuff, very unique flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors