inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
9b2ba209ce96450d960847b6d1c68dd7.png

Damn near sounds like sex lube :giggle:
If someone read that to me, without seeing the sign, that would be my first thought.....:)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doc...seems like you're still working the nightshift even though you're not......:)

I imagine it's tough to change sleep patterns as long as you been a ChopDoc....;)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I went nuts at Bull City Vape so I could officially begin DIY, good lord did I ever go nuts there, thank goodness the concentrates are inexpensive...:) Had a NEED list of concentrate folks posted in a thread I made a couple weeks ago. LONG list but believe I've got the bases covered.

Although I mixed a mean "Key Lime Pie Filling" jooce last night with concentrate I bought from NN, that came out just as good as the Key Lime jooce they sell mixed, using a 2% flavor mixture with some unflavored 12 mg NN 30/70VG I've had for about a year. Had to cut the 12 mg nic with some VG, one toke off the Petri using 12 almost put me in a tailspin. But I want to use up the bottle before it goes bad on me.

Bought two Supreme attys, since there are so many good reviews about the atty. Bought two IJOY Limitless RDTA Plus tanks, two more TFV8's, another Titanium Goon, another gallon of 100 mg nic from ChemNic, and a couple other items, which I forget now what exactly the items were without searching through confirmation emails.....:cry:

Anyway....I think I'll shred every credit card I have, wait a couple months, call the CC companies, tell them to send new cards, my stint at the rehab facility is complete.....:giggle:
Supreme atty?

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went nuts at Bull City Vape so I could officially begin DIY, good lord did I ever go nuts there, thank goodness the concentrates are inexpensive...:) Had a NEED list of concentrate folks posted in a thread I made a couple weeks ago. LONG list but believe I've got the bases covered.

Although I mixed a mean "Key Lime Pie Filling" jooce last night with concentrate I bought from NN, that came out just as good as the Key Lime jooce they sell mixed, using a 2% flavor mixture with some unflavored 12 mg NN 30/70VG I've had for about a year. Had to cut the 12 mg nic with some VG, one toke off the Petri using 12 almost put me in a tailspin. But I want to use up the bottle before it goes bad on me.

Bought two Supreme attys, since there are so many good reviews about the atty. Bought two IJOY Limitless RDTA Plus tanks, two more TFV8's, another Titanium Goon, another gallon of 100 mg nic from ChemNic, and a couple other items, which I forget now what exactly the items were without searching through confirmation emails.....:cry:

Anyway....I think I'll shred every credit card I have, wait a couple months, call the CC companies, tell them to send new cards, my stint at the rehab facility is complete.....:giggle:

Oh that was a fabulous, and revealing, tale that gave me a heckuva good laugh this morning, Dale. Now time to go wake those worms before the birds start to get hungry..

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good morning and everyone go fuck yourself. :)

Have a happy and safe 4th of July. As par usual course we're being rained on here for our 4th. Hopefully, it'll remain dry enough despite that, so fireworks for the town can be put off. Not sure if we're letting our off tonight or not.

Well, off to get critters fed and the day started. Need to germinate an idea for a story to begin tomorrow. Then, be right back to writing another short story of 6,000 words. :) Been checking in with one of those writing analyzers. It keeps saying I write like Mark Twain, H.P. Lovecraft, Anne Rice, Lewis Carrol. * chuckles * No, I write like me you silly git.

Gonna get meself. Run 'er slow. :)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks, I like it

I redid my avatar for the first time in seven years :)
You look adorable!!!!
Yep, and the alternative is having my cat put down and I am not wanting to do that, so I live with it.
That was my point. We sometimes put up with stuff we have to. Nothing wrong with it. My problem is I shouldn't complain about it! lol
Another day another dollar let us jump and scream and holler!!!! GM!!!

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning choppy!!! And everyone else out there.
Hey, when's your next doctor apt?

Wednesday :)

Just whipped up a couple batches of cherry ice cream juice. Ultra sonic cleaner is heating up and this afternoon they should be ready to try out :D If they come out good am thinking for me next creation a cherry cinnamon danish juice might sound good.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I haven't seen many reviews on it
whoa - are fuggin kidding me, Hank? the supreme and the boreas are my all day rdta's - amazing tanks... the flavor on the 4ml supreme is a little better, but they are both exceptional - shit, you're already in trouble, might as well go ahead and get one...

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
whoa - are fuggin kidding me, Hank? the supreme and the boreas are my all day rdta's - amazing tanks... the flavor on the 4ml supreme is a little better, but they are both exceptional - shit, you're already in trouble, might as well go ahead and get one...
I thought he was referring to the RDA? Fuck tanks, I'm done with em

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So is my husband, I assure you!!! :D Actually I *will* watch videos by Busardo; yeah he's long-winded, but he doesn't have this delusion of being funny or entertaining; he just communicates info, very clearly and long-windedly. I respect his opinion even if I don't always share it.

Andria
Sounds to me that if I can get you to not hate my video reviews, I'm doing something right

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
lol - yeah - i do have one on order from FT, not in a huge hurry for it - but the OG Crown is a great tank and the Crown II (unlike the Rafael) has gotten some very solid feedback
Original crown is the only subohm tank I still use. But that's because that tank and a particular juice are made for each other. For whatever reason that juice tastes a million times better on crown than anything else rebuildable or no. And happy 4th to you as well sir!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sounds to me that if I can get you to not hate my video reviews, I'm doing something right

Well... you'd have to review something I actually want to know more about -- lower wattage mods, maybe, or an RDA that has bottom airflow that can be made very VERY tight for MtL vaping. Those are the only things I might actually spend money on anymore; I don't buy juice other than Sweet-Vapes' Blueberry Muffin, and I'm with Hank, fuck tanks. :D Manufacturers of pretty much EVERYTHING have just run off and left low-watt MtL vapers in the dust, so if someone comes out with a mod or an RDA that would suit a low-watt MtL vaper, I'd definitely watch a review of it. Maybe a new clone of the Achilles, since Yeahsmo has also abandoned us.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Happy 4th, ma peeps! Where we holler about liberty and such while our fucking gov't looks for new ways to oppress us! Hurray!

Got steaks for a cookout again; nice little NY Strip for me, huge porterhouse for the spouse. :)

Andria

PS: and GFYs merrily!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
lol!!! I think a fifth would put me under. lol
I'm being good today. No wine for me. Just had some fresh cantaloupe.

We've got some canteloupe for our feast tonight. Sure will be glad to get it cut and into a sealed plastic bowl in the fridge, the smell of the rind is about to run me out of my kitchen.

I used to regularly drink a fifth of B&B, and was still able to walk and talk... though not real well. :D Which maybe helps explain why my liver was going straight to hell when I was only 31 yrs old. :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors