Not open for further replies.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I really don't think much will change online due to the FDA regs because there is nothing about buying.

Nic will always be available from China and India (which is in about 90% of your juice currently).
New products and flavors will continue to come out, but overseas.

Even 2 years from now when the real ban comes into effect -- Fasttech and Gearbest don't give a shit about the FDA.
Either does the Vaping Underground for that matter.. we aren't hosted in the USA :)

I hope it's a easy and you think -

My state is crafting legislation that will double the price of vape stuff and is also angling to collect the tax off of online and B&M purchases at 100% under the federal Jenkins Act - which is how they are able to collect local taxes on out of state online purchases of actual tobacco.

I personally know people who have received tax bills from the state for buying tobacco online.

Already, the third largest retail market in the state has a local vape tax of 55%

I for one, am stockpiled and will see what happens locally and nationally before I buy after 8/8

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, hard drive partition completed, linux installed, im up and running :)

Windows was pissing me off. Constantly making changes I didnt want, I turn shit off and windows turn it back on, every time I needed Word or excel it wanted me to buy it, fuck that. Linux does what I want. I make a change, it stays changed. I need word or excel, it is fuckin free damnit! And i dont have to worry about virus's or malware or my PC being hijacked and ransomed now!

I just called Retired a racist on the other place.

Which thread?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm getting this today
24c844928dd92cd7e2bf35f15aeb090f.jpg

Got my second clone today. Just for giggles I tried a Smok Ego adapter that seemed to have a hole through on it. Well, that Smok Ego adapter indeed did have hole through it. The contact pin is made to let a person bottom feed. That means I have one clone as a Grand, the other as a Grand modified to LP. :) I am using a beauty ring, the Velocity deck does fit into the adapter and on the Grand nicely.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
((((( @chopdoc )))))

Thanks for the kick in the ass. I did need it. Payed off this evening too. Another forum I visit is ran by a friend. Well, it seems this friend also is a one man international publishing house. The crux of his private message to me this even was, "Send me anything, you'll get published and I can nearly guarantee you will hit best seller stats. Do I need to be more clear by sending a lawyer and bounty hunter to find you and get you to sign a contract?"

I took a few minutes to reel. Needed a new story idea and today was rough for me. I did not get started on a short story. I was fumbling to find a good idea. Well, then I thought about the short I had only finished. There was a lot more to it than what I had written. I can flesh it out. So, I sent the short story to him not as a submission, but a synopsis for a novel length story, the novel version of this story with a lot more new stuff added.

Last edited:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh btw the Velocity min and NarDa BF pins do not interchange. The velocity pin has at least twice as long of a shoulder on it.
won't fit up thru the insulator enough.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You rebel....!
Yep quite a Rebel.
Don't like to watch any sports.
Don't like huntin. Like shootin though.
Don't watch Mainstream TV. Never watched lost, etc.
Do not wear clothes with free advertising on them. I even cut the fake leather tags off of Levi's.
Do not like either political party.
Do not like Camos, or country music and was raised in Eastern KY.
Have no tattoos. Strange how that once sign of rebellion is approaching conformity ;)
Can fix about anything but never had car fever. Just comfortable and run well.
And do not believe in any afterlife.
Have no heroes.
And for the final non conformity I am a vaper!

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
((((( @chopdoc )))))

Thanks for the kick in the ass. I did need it. Payed off this evening too. Another forum I visit is ran by a friend. Well, it seems this friend also is a one man international publishing house. The crux of his private message to me this even was, Send me anything, you'll get published and I can nearly guarantee you will hit best seller stats. Do I need to be more clear by sending a lawyer and bounty hunter to find you and get you to sign a contract?"

I took a few minutes to reel. Needed a new story idea and today was rough for me. I did not get started on a short story. I was fumbling to find a good idea. Well, then I thought about the short I had only finished. There was a lot more to it than what I had written. I can flesh it out. So, I sent the short story to him not as a submission, but a synopsis for a novel length story, the novel version of this story with a lot more new stuff added.

Awesome Morely! Very happy for ya bro!

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I hope it's a easy and you think -

My state is crafting legislation that will double the price of vape stuff and is also angling to collect the tax off of online and B&M purchases at 100% under the federal Jenkins Act - which is how they are able to collect local taxes on out of state online purchases of actual tobacco.

I personally know people who have received tax bills from the state for buying tobacco online.

Already, the third largest retail market in the state has a local vape tax of 55%

I for one, am stockpiled and will see what happens locally and nationally before I buy after 8/8

You can still buy cigarettes online to this day.... Trust me.. It will be fine. There is no on the spot nic test . There is no way for the FDA to know if what your buying is nicotine base or personal lube without acids and a lab kit.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Awesome Morely! Very happy for ya bro!

I am happy as well, yet still a little foolish I did not another short began today. Wife suggested I try electrocution as a method of murder. Come to find out using that as a means of serial murder is implausible. There are too many variables involved. A way exists but it is better left for justice to do. It too would be implausible without too much involved, further adding variables.

"Why yes, I murder people," says the storyteller with an expressionless face. "Fictional people in the stories I write. At least, so I think," he says with a hint of a grin on his lips. He wanders along singing as he goes, "Tra lalala ..."

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Not at all, Hank appreciate the heads up.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'll see your baggy pipes and raise you flaming baggy pipe

I'll have to listen to both once the witch gets the sound card figured out. It allows some playing of music/audio but then gets all static and pops in and out. Got one of the newer SB cards the Oddigy or what not, then tried a usb sound card too. Both do the same. Possibly some issue for Ubuntu. Mint likely would have it too. I float between Debian distros it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors