Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
And don't forget, suspending users for rule violations that are all in his imagination...

That's the actual meaning of my "status" here -- "Honi soit qui mal y pense" -- "shamed be he who thinks ill of it" -- the "evil" he claims I did was in HIS mind, not mine!

Andria

Permission to steal that? (Ok, you know I'm gonna do it anyway.) Gonna stick on my profile page over there - while I still can.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From a letter just rcvd from CASAA

Probably the most important law for consumers and retailers alike to be aware of is the Child Nicotine Poisoning Prevention Act of 2015 (CNPPA) which takes effect on July 26th, 2016. Consumers and retailers need to understand that there are specific testing protocols which are described in Title 16 CFR, §1700.20. Although child-resistant packaging exists in other parts of the world, it may not meet US Federal guidelines. In order to sell bottled e-liquid after July 26th, 2016, it must be sold in child-resistant packaging that is compliant with the US Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Probably the most important law for consumers and retailers alike to be aware of is the Child Nicotine Poisoning Prevention Act of 2015 (CNPPA) which takes effect on July 26th, 2016. Consumers and retailers need to understand that there are specific testing protocols which are described in Title 16 CFR, §1700.20. Although child-resistant packaging exists in other parts of the world, it may not meet US Federal guidelines. In order to sell bottled e-liquid after July 26th, 2016, it must be sold in child-resistant packaging that is compliant with the US Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).

That alone will drive up prices for premixed juice

Plus aggravate arthritic fucks like me. Glad I diy and have all my shit already.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Permission to steal that? (Ok, you know I'm gonna do it anyway.) Gonna stick on my profile page over there - while I still can.

I'm not sure but it might still be on my profile over there. :) Go for it... it's the motto of the Knights of the Garter. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Wonder what effect that will have on high-proof nicotine. I need another 500ml to have a full 3L in my freezer.

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That alone will drive up prices for premixed juice

Plus aggravate arthritic fucks like me. Glad I diy and have all my shit already.
Gurl, you certainly got that shit correctomundo...the last few small batches of DIY came out exquisitely. Can't believe I didn't get into this sooner. Actually enjoy the DIY jooce better than ANY 25 buck per 30 ml crap. Truly amazing the markup in jooce..!

Can't blame the vendors continually pushing jooce sales....it's like winning the lottery for every sale....:cuss2::gaah:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Only place I could find em.
Yeah, me too...I haven't looked at any potential tracking info, may tomorrow if I have time.

Forgot all about buying the squonk attachment, until I read on the forum last night regarding the Disguiser

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Gurl, you certainly got that shit correctomundo...the last few small batches of DIY came out exquisitely. Can't believe I didn't get into this sooner. Actually enjoy the DIY jooce better than ANY 25 buck per 30 ml crap. Truly amazing the markup in jooce..!

Can't blame the vendors continually pushing jooce sales....it's like winning the lottery for every sale....:cuss2::gaah:

Peeps who buy juice and vape a lot of juice can not say vaping is cheaper than smoking. Couple 30ml bottles of premium juice is easily price of a carton of smokes.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, looks like my 25Rs will be here tomorrow. The HE2's, the day after that, and the battery wrappers, probably Monday.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Peeps who buy juice and vape a lot of juice can not say vaping is cheaper than smoking. Couple 30ml bottles of premium juice is easily price of a carton of smokes.

Just ONE of the many reasons I took up DIY in my first year of vaping. Still buy that blueberry muffin from sweet-vapes, but it's an occasional vape, not regular.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Who wants to do some rock and roll trivia? Without going to google, youtube or anywhere to look it up, who played lead guitar on this song. Hint, his ex wife sings back up vocals :)

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
ExitCigaretteForum said:

I'm not sure but it might still be on my profile over there. :) Go for it... it's the motto of the Knights of the Garter. :D

Andria

Screw that. I used it to replace my "ECF Guru" status line so it will show on every post. :D While Retard1 will figure it out he's not the one I'm having "my very own personal Moderator" problems with.

Trivia:

Someone said they have reason to believe Retread1 is a woman - for what that is worth.

And I know clAsswife is a read head - and I know what that's worth. (With apologies to AndriaD...)

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Glad you're getting into it!

It really takes vaping up several notches in my book.

I got into it first to save money, then the FDA shit, but I'm almost always disappointed when I get commercial juice.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Screw that. I used it to replace my "ECF Guru" status line so it will show on every post. :D While Retard1 will figure it out he's not the one I'm having "my very own personal Moderator" problems with.

Trivia:

Someone said they have reason to believe Retread1 is a woman - for what that is worth.

And I know clAsswife is a read head - and I know what that's worth. (With apologies to AndriaD...)

Just his mangina showing....

As for the redhead crack: did you actually see her in the bushes?

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Trivia:

Wouldn't doubt that a bit....everyone of them are mommies basement dwelling keyboard warriors.....:cuss2:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Just his mangina showing....

As for the redhead crack: did you actually see her in the bushes?

Well no I didn't actually look to see if the hedgerow matches the begonias - or however that works. But she did self identify as the person second from the left:

upload_2016-4-20_19-25-41.jpeg

And yes - @AndriaD - your "Where's AndriaD?" thread is still there and still active even. Although you bet your ass the moderators were on top of it within 6 posts - so it became rather pointless once threats were made.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well no I didn't actually look to see if the hedgerow matches the begonias - or however that works. But she did self identify as the person second from the left:

View attachment 55950

And yes - @AndriaD - your "Where's AndriaD?" thread is still there and still active even. Although you bet your ass the moderators were on top of it within 6 posts - so it became rather pointless once threats were made.

Darn, I was hoping for a good story :giggle:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 55950

That's prolly Regurgitated1 in the purple dress... far right....:rolleyes:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wanted to see how they plan to be compliant. Instead, they have a notice that they can't sell to Indiana and a very expensive possible workaround.
Yeah, only a couple companies are 'certified' to sell juice in Indiana, starting July 1. And because of the way the law was written, no other company can apply even if they manage to find a security firm that meets the rules. Yep, security company, for a ejuice manufacturer. And one that needs to meet requirements that are absurd. Of which the only one that meets the rules helped write the law.

I think I'm technically breaking the law if I DIY too.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ewww... ick gag no. (What? No barf smiley?)
4847_zps8wwubmfd.gif

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

No kidding. I've seen some high end juice going around $30 per 30ml. Two of those is $60 which does equate to average carton price.

No thank you I'll find fair vendors who offer bulk sales or get into a little DIY. Figured out about $70 could get me enough to last ~ 3 and half years in just unflavored base juice. Yep, I can vape unflavored if I need.

Need to be saving nickels. Would love to get an authentic REO or two, and that $70 DIY supply kit. Ah, and prolly ought to get some good batteries as well. Hm, figuring about $12 for a pair.

Still kind of expensive even on the cheap end. Will also need more wire, more wick. *chuckles*

Let me see. $6 for a 50' spool of kanthal $15 for a 3# box of rayon. $4 for a 30' spool of stainless.

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning fugee's and GFY :)

No kidding. I've seen some high end juice going around $30 per 30ml. Two of those is $60 which does equate to average carton price.

No thank you I'll find fair vendors who offer bulk sales or get into a little DIY. Figured out about $70 could get me enough to last ~ 3 and half years in just unflavored base juice. Yep, I can vape unflavored if I need.

Need to be saving nickels. Would love to get an authentic REO or two, and that $70 DIY supply kit. Ah, and prolly ought to get some good batteries as well. Hm, figuring about $12 for a pair.

Still kind of expensive even on the cheap end. Will also need more wire, more wick. *chuckles*

Let me see. $6 for a 50' spool of kanthal $15 for a 3# box of rayon. $4 for a 30' spool of stainless.

Instead of spending $70 on a DIY kit, spend $30 on a scale like the LB-501 (Im using an LB-500). I bought the DIY kit with the pipettes and cups and cylinders and use none of it now. Once I started mixing by weight it all became so much easier plus no cleanup, no mess, no fuss, no squinting at those lines in the graduated cylinder trying to determine whats .5 ml with 2 ml graduate markings.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, only a couple companies are 'certified' to sell juice in Indiana, starting July 1. And because of the way the law was written, no other company can apply even if they manage to find a security firm that meets the rules. Yep, security company, for a ejuice manufacturer. And one that needs to meet requirements that are absurd. Of which the only one that meets the rules helped write the law.

I think I'm technically breaking the law if I DIY too.

Welcome to being an outlaw. :) Wife's two vehicles could not pass inspection. She is not going to be driving them. Though whilst she needed to get them inspected she was and right by cops. Fortunately none ever stopped her for sticker violations. Shoot she practically thinks of most in our area as family anyway, even the state troopers. They used to all eat at a place where we
served pizza and Italian food. That place was also owned by the former
governor here. He was/is so dirty fleas don't stick to him, least is what's
said commonly.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Morning fugee's and GFY :)

Instead of spending $70 on a DIY kit, spend $30 on a scale like the LB-501 (Im using an LB-500). I bought the DIY kit with the pipettes and cups and cylinders and use none of it now. Once I started mixing by weight it all became so much easier plus no cleanup, no mess, no fuss, no squinting at those lines in the graduated cylinder trying to determine whats .5 ml with 2 ml graduate markings.

The $70 would be half a liter of nicotine plus a liter of PG & VG. If I added the $30 for a scale it's be $100. I got some syringes and bottles here to do up by ml instead of weight. But am looking at doing the DIY by weight as it does seem to be an easier way for me..

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 55950

Yeah, I read it back when it was 20 pgs or something. Lost interest quickly TBH -- this place is so much better!!!!!!!! I haven't been back over there since probably March. I know my subscriber status ran out at the end of May, so now instead of saying "ECF Guru No More" it just says "ECF Guru"... HAH! AS IF! Yeah I'm a guru of that place alright... I learned to get my ass OUTTA THERE!

As for redheads... good lord, she gives the rest of us a bad name, even if I have to help mother nature along these days. :D I always heard that redheads were the most interesting, most volatile, most exciting women.... Definitely not true in HER case, though she MIGHT fall into the "most scary" category I've sometimes heard about redheads. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mornin' ma fugee peeps. GFYs merrily. Looks like my 25R's are out for delivery, as I thought last night. I was hoping the HE2's and/or the wraps would catch up, but no dice. Oh well, at least I'll have some batteries to charge. :)

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Here is an idea: you do not have to begin diy in huge bulk sizes. Get started by buying small quantities, enough so you can stash the money you would have used to buy premade juice so you can get a large bottle of nic.

MFS has 125ml of nic at strength 24 mg for only 7.99

PG/VG can be had in small quantities from pharmacies, health food stores, etc on the cheap, also in small quantities. I'll bet you could get started for well under $30.

Then keep the money you save from not buying juice to get enough dough to get a larger quantity of nic - which is the only thing on your "wish list" that will be hard to get around on the deeming crap.

Oh and GM and GFY

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here is an idea: you do not have to begin diy in huge bulk sizes. Get started by buying small quantities, enough so you can stash the money you would have used to buy premade juice so you can get a large bottle of nic.

PG/VG can be had in small quantities from pharmacies, health food stores, etc on the cheap, also in small quantities. I'll bet you could get started for well under $30.

Then keep the money you save from not buying juice to get enough dough to get a larger quantity of nic - which is the only thing on your "wish list" that will be hard to get around on the deeming crap.

Oh and GM and GFY

Good advice. That's how I started; buying 8-10ml flavors, pints of PG/VG, and the 120ml nic at VapersTek. Once I saw that I could do it, that I would continue doing it, then I started buying 100ml's of my favorite, shisha strawberry, 30ml's of other flavors, and liters of nicotine. Just got a liter of PG with one of my recent ECX orders, and now that I have Amazon Prime, I'll probably buy a gallon of PG and liter of VG thru them from Bulk Apothecary, since the shipping is free with Prime.

Andria

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
You know, another banishment I never got the back story on was JJ2. Her thing was entering contests so maybe "the powers that be" decided she wasn't playing nicely and sharing or something. Her exit was right in mid contest though and it was:

Post Post Post Post MovedOn

And that was that. No indication or Irritable Mod Syndrome. Anyone know what happened with JJ2?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You know, another banishment I never got the back story on was JJ2. Her thing was entering contests so maybe "the powers that be" decided she wasn't playing nicely and sharing or something. Her exit was right in mid contest though and it was:

Post Post Post Post MovedOn

And that was that. No indication or Irritable Mod Syndrome. Anyone know what happened with JJ2?

She's here, running contests! :D

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Oh and GM and GFY

Okay, I see a 125 ml of nicotine at 100mg in VG for $17.99 at MFS. I rather use the 100mg to let me keep the math simple. Still that is lower than what I've found a half liter to be.

They got 250ml of PG & VG for $6.95. Hm, $31.89 does look fairly cheap to start out. That may be the route I go. Thank you. :) :hug:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got another short story started today. I was a bit hung between the last one and some other aspects of the writing. Got the other short out to a market and also being used as a synopsis for a novel, if it is requested to be written. 1,500 words into the new story, got another 4,500 to make it into a twisted murder mystery what might cause fear of circuses. Found an easy way to get ideas. Someone has a rather large list of roughly one sentence seeds. Well, there's plenty for me to get ideas out of it. :)

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mornin' gang. Awaiting vapemail from BCV... :)

GFYs merrily....

Moo... I hear there's a young fella named rocky raccooooooon in those black hills of dakota.... ;)

Andria
Wasn't there also a girl named Magill, or Lil, or Nancy,or something like that in those parts?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wasn't there also a girl named Magill, or Lil, or Nancy,or something like that in those parts?

Sure was! Her name was McGill, but she called herself Lil... but everyone knew her as Nancy. She surely had identity issues. :D

This is all stuck in my brain mainly because when I used to hang out at Atlanta Chatline, pre-internet in the early 90s, I had a good pal there who used the handle "Rocky Raccoon." He was a like a brother to me!

Andria

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The way retarded1 been acting so nicey nicey lately is sickening. Why I seldom go to the Womper room anymore. Refuse to hang anywhere that fucktard is at.

Nice? Really? :huh: My rule violation notices say otherwise.

The irony over there, regarding who gets to send you a message saying "We do not treat other members in this manner."

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors