Status
Not open for further replies.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any beer aficianado's? NOT a craft beer person. Too many misses for me. But Happy Hour was any beer on the menu for $4, so I just picked the highest regular price they had, and got this. It was very unusual, and really tasty. I enjoyed it. Glad I took THAT chance.

odd-side-ales-bean-flicker.jpg
I'm certainly no aficionado when it comes to most anything, but I haven't had a craft brew in so long that really sounds inviting...!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I love tea - I need to start experimenting with tea extracts for vaping one day soon

I bought some Constant Comment ejuice from HighDesertVapes one time, but I didn't have any DIY stuff then, and it really needed sweetener -- this is a big mug I'm drinking from, and I use two HEAPING spoons of honey... hard to heap something semi-liquid, but you get the idea. A lot of honey! :D Orange isn't typically one of my favorite flavors, but I've always loved the spiciness of this tea, with a lot of honey in it.

I've some TFA Earl Grey flavoring, but.. meh. Not one of my faves. I might try it again with just some TFA sweetener and CAP sweet cream.

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
"This would be hilarious to post on facebook" said Alcohol. But Alcohol was wrong... SO very wrong.. Rhonda, 2015.

I avoid posting under the influence - but a glass of wine sounded right tonight.

I haven't had a drink in I can't remember how long, I'm only a few sips in and am feeling it, lol

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gah.... I need to get a TFV8 or 9, and a lime green Petri, before the alcohol kicks in and I get to shopping.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
@AndriaD Tea lover here Andria...never tried a tea vape, but I'm going to now...that really sounds delicious and invigorating. Mixed with Orange Blossom Honey, oh wow....I love it....!

Thanks for the ideas....!

I found this site awhile back that had real extracts specifically for vaping - not flavors but actual extracts.

Sounded good. I should see if I can find it again.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gah.... I need to get a TFV8 or 9, and a lime green Petri, before the alcohol kicks in and I get to shopping.
Mo, you won't be disappointed with the TFV8...it's a really good flavor atty on high volume...anything above 125+ watts.

We all know the Petri V2 certainly is too..!

Bought a red Dotmod lite (mech) from Chef, damn that's a nice little mod to stick in a front shirt pocket and not even notice it's there. Mighty fine vape with the Petri, even being squonkless....!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Mo, you won't be disappointed with the TFV8...it's a really good flavor atty on high volume...anything above 125+ watts.

We all know the Petri V2 certainly is too..!

Bought a red Dotmod lite (mech) from Chef, damn that's a nice little mod to stick in a front shirt pocket and not even notice it's there. Mighty fine vape with the Petri, even being squonkless....!

Dale squonkless:sarcasm:?????:snapoutofit:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I found this site awhile back that had real extracts specifically for vaping - not flavors but actual extracts.

Sounded good. I should see if I can find it again.
Juice...I seen a site with quite a few tea flavored extracts, can't remember where either...Let the search begin...:tldr:

Andria and you have me on a mission from god now, especially if I can figure out the orange blossom honey extract, if there is a such an extract without mixing to find the flavor.....:)

Simply love iced tea, with any kinda honey....:bliss:...:confetti:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey Cromwell, you have a good cherry vape recipe?

I just tried some shit I won in a contest awhile back and - as expected - it tastes like a cough drop :eek:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have chai tea and chamomile extracts....I love the chamomile, but doesn't taste tea-ish, although very smooth and delicious...haven't tried the chai yet.

Need to find regular ol tea extract and begin the experiment.....:cry:

Not ten posts after saying I'm all DONE buying anything vape related. What have I become......:cry:.....:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors