Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mo, you won't be disappointed with the TFV8...it's a really good flavor atty on high volume...anything above 125+ watts.

We all know the Petri V2 certainly is too..!

Bought a red Dotmod lite (mech) from Chef, damn that's a nice little mod to stick in a front shirt pocket and not even notice it's there. Mighty fine vape with the Petri, even being squonkless....!

SWWEEEET! THAT would REALLY go well with my scoot! LOVE the looks of that! Iguana Man showed me the EXACT same setup, but with black tube, lime green Petri, with a black cloud cap and green tip.I could EAT these!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I have chai tea and chamomile extracts....I love the chamomile, but doesn't taste tea-ish, although very smooth and delicious...haven't tried the chai yet.

Need to find regular ol tea extract and begin the experiment.....:cry:

Not ten posts after saying I'm all DONE buying anything vape related. What have I become......:cry:.....:giggle:

Flavors don't count :D

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol, I just busted the idea of my walkabout on the Mrs. when she got home from PATD. "Thinking about heading up for some sales calls Sunday or Monday, in North Minn and Wisconsin, then head over to see my Dad in Vegas with a pass through the north states. Prolly be 2 to 3 weeks" She was just "Wear your helmet!" then proceeded to regale me for the last hour and a half with PATD stories. To which I listened ATTENTIVELY, with full focus. Lest she have time to think about that, realize how awesome she is, and lord that shit over me.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
lol, I just busted the idea of my walkabout on the Mrs. when she got home from PATD. "Thinking about heading up for some sales calls Sunday or Monday, in North Minn and Wisconsin, then head over to see my Dad in Vegas with a pass through the north states. Prolly be 2 to 3 weeks" She was just "Wear your helmet!" then proceeded to regale me for the last hour and a half with PATD stories. To which I listened ATTENTIVELY, with full focus. Lest she have time to think about that, realize how awesome she is, and lord that shit over me.

My guess is that she's fist-bumping with the kid the minute you turned your back:giggle:

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just a quick drive by to say hello all, hope you had a good friday. Helped move old mattress and box Springs out of a VERY small area and put in a new mattress/box spring today for someone, turned out great. Was a nightmare to get the old stuff out. Had to totally destroy the box spring to get it outside...Went with the box Springs that fold up from amazon, turned out way better than an old style wooden box spring. New mattress was a bed-in-a-box memory foam that comes rolled up, it's actually pretty amazing. Cut the shrink wrap and it inflates on its own and is now really comfortable. Busy day and hardly any time to do all the rebuilding I need to do. Hope everyone is rolling along!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just a quick drive by to say hello all, hope you had a good friday. Helped move old mattress and box Springs out of a VERY small area and put in a new mattress/box spring today for someone, turned out great. Was a nightmare to get the old stuff out. Had to totally destroy the box spring to get it outside...Went with the box Springs that fold up from amazon, turned out way better than an old style wooden box spring. New mattress was a bed-in-a-box memory foam that comes rolled up, it's actually pretty amazing. Cut the shrink wrap and it inflates on its own and is now really comfortable. Busy day and hardly any time to do all the rebuilding I need to do. Hope everyone is rolling along!

Well sweet dreams then!

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Mo, you won't be disappointed with the TFV8...it's a really good flavor atty on high volume...anything above 125+ watts.

We all know the Petri V2 certainly is too..!

Bought a red Dotmod lite (mech) from Chef, damn that's a nice little mod to stick in a front shirt pocket and not even notice it's there. Mighty fine vape with the Petri, even being squonkless....!

What build you throw on the tfv8?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey Stuart, this tri-braided wire - you just calculate wraps the same as regular SS wire that isn't braided, right?

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey Stuart, this tri-braided wire - you just calculate wraps the same as regular SS wire that isn't braided, right?
What do you mean calculate the wraps? Like, wrap it the same as other wires? Or for calculating resistance. Which has proven to be pretty tricky for tribraid

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I doubled the diameter of stainless when twining two strands together then calculated. It's a rough estimate but my current coil is at least .75 ohm to 1 ohm. Not sure if you would triple the diameter for three strands, or not. It would seem to make sense you would though.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You can get pretty close by putting it in steam engine as a triple parallel, but this is imperfect. I'm still messing around with different settings on SE to try to get closer. But my standard bu8ld for tribraid is 30gx3, 3mm 8 wraps. Comes out around .3 to .4 depending on device

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Should have went to bed...https://www.steepinggiant.com/
Couldn't pass on this new squonk mod, bought the white/black and black......:cuss2:..:gaah:

When it comes to vape gear, never say not buying anything for a while....oh my, need counseling....:headbang:

It is one sweet looking motherfucker - - -

My <3 stopped when I first saw it.

Maybe we need to go to Squonlaholics Anonymous.

Hello, my name is JuicyLucy and I'm a filthy squonkaholic :cry:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It is one sweet looking motherfucker - - -

My <3 stopped when I first saw it.

Maybe we need to go to Squonlaholics Anonymous.

Hello, my name is JuicyLucy and I'm a filthy squonkaholic :cry:

"My name is Morely, ... I ... Well, I'm a squonker and will continue being a squonker forever and a day. I blame Mr. Todd. He did a review on squonking devices. It was all she wrote for me, a poor susceptible vaper using evod tanks. His dastardly Scottish accent reminded me of home. He could have been selling life insurance, I would have yelled enthusiastically, "Yes, I'll take six please, here take my money!" Thank you. "

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I will never forget my first squonk Morley.

My life as I knew it changed forever

Mine was in a room downstairs with a guy, ... Oh wait. Wrong story there. Quite factual though. Then the next week, a girl. This is how I knew for myself, "Yeah, okay both flavors are alright." :)

First squonk was the Terminator kit. It didn't last too long though. Seems the firing pin was cheaply made & I never convinced myself to be bothered to fix it. I probably could fix that kit up if I desired. Would mean replacing the wire with heavier gauge, redoing the firing pin. Oh hell, I'll just get a Reo.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Mine was in a room downstairs with a guy, ... Oh wait. Wrong story there. Quite factual though. Then the next week, a girl. This is how I knew for myself, "Yeah, okay both flavors are alright." :)

First squonk was the Terminator kit. It didn't last too long though. Seems the firing pin was cheaply made & I never convinced myself to be bothered to fix it. I probably could fix that kit up if I desired. Would mean replacing the wire with heavier gauge, redoing the firing pin. Oh hell, I'll just get a Reo.

With all this new shit I've been getting for vapocolype my REOs have been gathering dust for a few weeks.

Dusted them off last night and been vaping them again ever since. DAM FINE SQUONKERS

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
U-2 Mr. Morely......:bliss:...:cry:

I see your slyness there. No thank you. I'm saving nickels to buy an authentic Reo, or few. Now, I have figured out how to use 22mm diameter and larger RDA on the Grand style without need of filing it down to an LP style, I might or might not buy an LP authentic. These do look real nice. Although, more and more convinced that mech is the way to go for me. No worrying about a circuit board going all crappy & then me not being able to fix it. Reo's at least are fairly dead simple with not much to go wrong. If it does go foul, easy enough to fix or adjust.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I see your slyness there. No thank you. I'm saving nickels to buy an authentic Reo, or few. Now, I have figured out how to use 22mm diameter and larger RDA on the Grand style without need of filing it down to an LP style, I might or might not buy an LP authentic. These do look real nice. Although, more and more convinced that mech is the way to go for me. No worrying about a circuit board going all crappy & then me not being able to fix it. Reo's at least are fairly dead simple with not much to go wrong. If it does go foul, easy enough to fix or adjust.
Yep, I have a few myself.....!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

All of this is true - and it is an exquisite vape

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I keep thinking to myself....what bizarre events may occur 8/8 that nobody knows about?.......:cry::cry:

I am officially off the clock of Give a Fuck. Canada is 30 minutes away, and I have a Mailboxes Etc. account there. I started to worry about everyone else, then I remembered some are hungry and homeless, and that they don't give a shit that I can't get a new mod. My assistance will be available to anyone who "needs" it. I leave Sunday morning. The Data Mining bitches who took my email and credit card info don't actually have the heated grips in stock.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
With all this new shit I've been getting for vapocolype my REOs have been gathering dust for a few weeks.

Dusted them off last night and been vaping them again ever since. DAM FINE SQUONKERS

Yes they are, even the cheap knock offs prove that out, to me at least. I got the fire bar, at least the visible part & the ground spring coated w/ Ox-Guard and will make a habit of keeping them lubed up with that. Hopefully, the knock offs can last until I get an authentic. Then, I'll Ox-Guard it as well. Built like a tank. Not sure why folks use button covers. I have no problem pushing the tiny little button.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am officially off the clock of Give a Fuck. Canada is 30 minutes away, and I have a Mailboxes Etc. account. I started to worry about everyone else, then I remembered some are hungry and homeless, and that they don't give a shit that I can't get a new mod. My assistance will be available to anyone who "needs" it. I leave Sunday morning. The Data Mining bitches who took my email and credit card info don't actually have the heated grips in stock.

Can we then call you a Hoser?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Think I'm heading out of here too. Need to be ready. Think tomorrow I might need to start working on a novel. Even if the publisher I'm in communication with does not want it, I'm sure another might. Also need to work on the new short story. If I am writing 1,500 per day in novel, and 1,500 per day in a short story that bumps me up to 3,000 words a day. That is still not exactly where I desire being. William B. Gibson used to write 10,000 words a day, every day. If I can get to even half that, think I'll be doing good. No, that doesn't include forum stuff. My word count for writing is only applicable for stories.

Good night. :)

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Cromwell, you have a good cherry vape recipe?

I just tried some shit I won in a contest awhile back and - as expected - it tastes like a cough drop :eek:

Ahh such is with most all cherry vapes.
A good cherry vape has thus far eluded my pursuits.
Bur fear not fair lady I have not yet given up.

2d80bbc9e4cb41198be4d97b40b41c6b.png

With Flavor Concentrate brand cherry it came out very good. With ECX Jungle brand cherry it came out medicinal so the recipe depends a lot on the cherry flavor used. Have some other brands of cherry flavors on order to try with this recipe. Add %1 DX Cinnamon Danish to the mix makes a good vape too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors