32bdd65278ef4a83c8daf1d0a84fb060.jpg
227f42f850d0891abac6740acf6e654b.jpg
4d50f3f14ad9986395ce575fea46290d.jpg

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Afternoon Fugees. got to get some juices made today for my upcoming trip to Cali. Going for 8 days so i am thinking 6 30ml bottles. i only drip so i go through juice. Hope everybody's weekend is going good.
8 days. Wow! That's fantastic. Have a great time. I don't got through much juice -- maybe 3ml a day?
Water's for washing
And drinking......uh............as long as it's clean.....................:sneaka:
Morning fugees...(i mean) morning for me anyway.....:vino:
Yesterday I begin writing I'm DONE buying for a long time......wake this morning with $200.00 in paid invoices.....:cuss2:

"For this too shall pass"....:cry:
Ugh. I hate when that happens.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am SO FUCKING PISSED. It's almost 3:15 and the mail is STILL! NOT! HERE!!! GODDAMN LAZY BASTARDS!!!!!!!!

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am SO FUCKING PISSED. It's almost 3:15 and the mail is STILL! NOT! HERE!!! GODDAMN LAZY BASTARDS!!!!!!!!

Andria
Dang. Maybe it's because of the 4th of July holiday week and they're behind. Just hoping for the best. :) I know my trash finally came today. Got home last night and thought it was too late (gosh I HATE THIS KEYBOARD! --->just mentioning the stupid keyboard because no one should EVER buy a CHEAP keyboard that you have to pound on to get a letter typed!!!!!!) but they did pick it up this morning. :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Their normal delivery time for this address is 11am-noon. Yesterday, it was 2:50-ish. Today... almost 3:30 now! still not here! And the "out for delivery" timestamp is 8:38am, almost an HOUR earlier than the usual timestamp! FUCKHEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Their normal delivery time for this address is 11am-noon. Yesterday, it was 2:50-ish. Today... almost 3:30 now! still not here! And the "out for delivery" timestamp is 8:38am, almost an HOUR earlier than the usual timestamp! FUCKHEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andria
Andria, if it's out for delivery, there's a 99% chance you'll get it within this month. :giggle::devil::giggle:
Heeeeheeeeeee ---just making "light" of the situation :zombie:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Especially when we need to get to the store, so my husband can go up to my parents' and do some grocerying for them. Goddamn it.

Andria

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
As a Refugee In Progress I'm still in a pissing session with clAsswife over a forum rule via a conversation. (You know - that thing formerly known as PM's.) I invited the site owner (You know - that thing formerly known as Smokey Joe) to join but so far he hasn't said anything in the conversation.

Wonder what would happen if I sent out a group invitation to join that conversation to the old-time moderators? Like Joker, Misty, RolyGate, DustyD... There used to be a certain level of moderation or decision making by consensus, not according to levels of moderator Royalty points.

And besides - clAsswife said I was being pissy - and I'm pretty sure she broke a forum rule doing that there. :p

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just set up my new Velocity mini for my new squonker. Tried a single coil between the posts build, not sure that's the way to go with it even though I've seen some people say that's how they like it. We'll see, but I just might rebuild it before the day is over. So far though I'm thinking it is a good atty, especially for a newbie squonker like myself. Plenty of room for juice, I think it'll be hard to oversquonk this.

Doing good with a single coil here. I was doing good with two verticals as well. Not sure a person could set a terrible build up on a Velocity style deck. Oh, I'm sure it likely could be done. I'm not seeing all the factors, only my own.

The juice wells are sweet on the regular Velocity sized decks. Some of the promo material seems to indicate they're sweeter still on the minis. I might need to buy a mini or two to find out. :) Be sure as you squonk, squeeze and hold letting the bottle bulge back to shape naturally and slowly. Then, also tilt your deck just a wee bit side to side to level out the wells.

I do the squonk like this after about every six to eight drags off of it. That is inclined to keep you good as far as juice to the wick. Also be careful regarding the wick. You only need one about 2mm wide in a 3mm ID coil. If you stuff the coil too full of wick, the wick will burn every time, no matter how wet you keep it. Let the wick drape, cascade over each end, the waterfall fanning down and out into the pools of juice.

Don't worry yourself over feeling foolish in taking your top cap off to check the wells. While you're looking to see if the juice is still at a good level, peek at the coil/s and maybe touch them up a little as needed. Yes, this is all natural part of the squonk. :) You'll find that these little obsessions soon lead you to better indulgence of the vape overall.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
GM GFY to you too, all everyone else.
Got home yesterday afternoon with a buttload of shrimp. Boiled some, and made gumbo with the others. SO FREAKING DELICIOUS!!! But, after eating I completely zonked out at 8. lol
Here's a pic of me and Mikayla (friend's daughter). I don't know why in the world it looks like I'm rapsta posing.
View attachment 56027

Gumbo? * ears perking up * Let me go fetch a bowl and wooden spork. You can throw all the 'trina you want in mine, want some o' de shrimpies too. C'mere bowl o' gumbo, c'mere nicey nice bowl o' gumbo ...

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, joking about vapemail anxiety is a low blow Atcha:sarcasm:

I'm surprised at you :giggle::devil::giggle:
Yes, I'm sure you are............................................................hehehehehe:xD::giggle::devil::giggle::xD:
Sorry, I just love those little icons that move......:bunny:and jump!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As a Refugee In Progress I'm still in a pissing session with clAsswife over a forum rule via a conversation. (You know - that thing formerly known as PM's.) I invited the site owner (You know - that thing formerly known as Smokey Joe) to join but so far he hasn't said anything in the conversation.

Wonder what would happen if I sent out a group invitation to join that conversation to the old-time moderators? Like Joker, Misty, RolyGate, DustyD... There used to be a certain level of moderation or decision making by consensus, not according to levels of moderator Royalty points.

And besides - clAsswife said I was being pissy - and I'm pretty sure she broke a forum rule doing that there. :p

But it all stops when you stop giving a fuck what they think, and just stay at VU. ;)

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have 4 R25s and 2 VTC4s that I dedicate to my mechs. Typically my builds have been around .5ohm on my mechs, so the R25s are what I usually use. I have a roll of SS, I think 26 gage, but have yet to build a coil from it. I also have 24, 26, and 28 gage kanthal, and a few varieties of clapton wire.
I was figuring 26 gage kanthal dual coils, aiming for between .4 and .5 but maybe I'll give the SS a try.

"The stainless, ... It's a trap!" You will be kicking yourself for not trying it sooner. Got a coil on now that is two strands of Lucy's 26 ga twisted together & annealed. It is very nice. I'm estimating it is rough reading .75 to 1 ohm, though reading Hank's post I may be way off & that would explain the quick battery drain. Still, quite worth it as far as better vaping goes. It produces heat quicker, more evenly and stays cooler in the clouds. You'll be thinking such a cool draw could not create nice clouds, but it does.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Um.... as long as they have an EZ Pass lane, I have a trunk and a lane divider... ;) One of the great secrets of motorcycling.. hahaha.... works every time.
Moo, you really are going the whole way on the bike? Dang...............you da man Sir. That's rough going, bugs in your eyes, rain, eating at a restaurant and coming out to a HOT SEAT? etc..etc...etc.....fun stuff though:cool:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

The best blow and only way to win that war is to leave permanently and deprive the site of your precious post counts

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
But it all stops when you stop giving a fuck what they think, and just stay at VU. ;)

Andria

I know. I just don't want her royal jackass to think she "won" anything. I would rather go down in flames on this asinine point over the size of banner in a signature by dragging as many moderators in as I can, rather than let her have any more smug-ass points thinking she is always right. Sooner or later someone will get a clue what the hell has happened to that place. (Maybe.)

I'm a really level headed guy, but if you are gonna get me pissed off - and that takes a lot to do - don't expect me to sit back and take it "just because."

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I know. I just don't want her royal jackass to think she "won" anything. I would rather go down in flames on this asinine point over the size of banner in a signature by dragging as many moderators in as I can, rather than let her have any more smug-ass points thinking she is always right. Sooner or later someone will get a clue what the hell has happened to that place. (Maybe.)

I'm a really level headed guy, but if you are gonna get me pissed off - and that takes a lot to do - don't expect me to sit back and take it "just because."
These people, "Moderators", are trying to SAVE vaping. If you don't get it, then "That's That", if you DO...............get on the band wagon and start calling............getting YOUR friends involved. The problem with VAPING IS THIS SOCIETY!!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Lucy, I usually enjoy your posts, however, this one is NOT spot-on. I think we should band together at this point in time.

Whatever, lol.

I just do not post there anymore and they are feeling the hurt from others doing the same.

Feel free to argue with the morons in charge - it's just not my bag when there is a wonderful alternative here at VU :)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Is the question going to be...................when will I get my mail? or................................if.........will I EVER get it? Came back from the best --- or one of the BEST vacations and it's still a slap IN THE FACE

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
These people, "Moderators", are trying to SAVE vaping. If you don't get it, then "That's That", if you DO...............get on the band wagon and start calling............getting YOUR friends involved. The problem with VAPING IS THIS SOCIETY!!

How is ECF style moderating saving vaping?

How is arguing with ECF moderators saving vaping?

Not sure I follow you there....

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

She accosted me on the size of my banner a year ago. "400x50", and that's it. Doesn't do any good to point out that many people have larger banners than that; she'll get around to them too, eventually. ;)

If you really want to make your point, then just leave her a msg that says "fuck you and your stupid rules and the goddamn horse you rode up on, you humorless, personality-lacking, troll BITCH." You'll get banned and that'll be that. :)

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors