I DID-bring some breakfast tho lol
f3c55d0c069ef0c991d6b522bda432fa.jpg

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fine.... GM GFY.... & Morley, go eat a cumbucket full of flaccid emu schlongs!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, I can't say for sure, but there was something about a mechanic screwing up, and being lazy, leading to his truck engine destroying itself during a long drive. And some talk about what would happen to said mechanic. And so I just figure there oughta be a body, or a burned out garage, or something of the sort.

You recall someone making a suggestion that they make bodies vanish for friends? * whistling innocently *

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just double checking. I thought I did my homework before switching over to SS.

This "don't use SS on a mech!" freakout came from a guy who will only vape expensive organic flavorings because he's worried about chemical exposure even though he still smokes two packs of Camel filters every week :giggle::giggle::giggle:

* reads * "don't use ss on a mech!"

* twists off the Velocity top cap, fires and lets the ss coil vaporize Hawk Sauce, replaces top cap and vapes * "Okay, yeah sure right, fine." :)

Once the SS is annealed, either via torching it first, or the first pulse of being fired it is set. That means you need to reach around 1,375-1,400 F with the SS to begin releasing anything of danger. Our pulse firing of the coils does not allow us to heat the SS to that range. We might at maximum hit 650-700 F, which is well lower enough to not warrant concern.

Pure iron (Fe) has a fixed melting point of 1535°C, chromium (Cr) 1890°C and nickel (Ni) 1453°C compared to a range of 1400-1450 °C for type 304 stainless steel.

Melting Range Steel Grades
1325-1400 1.4547 (254SMO) 1
1370-1480 440A, 1.4125 (440C)
1375-1400 1.4401 (316), 1.4404) 316L
1385-1445 1.4462 (2205)1
1400-1420 1.4310 (301)
1400-1425 1.4886 (330), 1.4541 (321), 1.4550 (347)
1400-1440 1.4542 (17-4PH)
1400-1450 1.4372 (201), 1.4301 (304), 1.4307 (304L), 1.4303 (305), 1.4833 (309), 1.4845 (310)
1425-1510 430, 446
1450-1510 420
1480-1530 409, 410, 416,
http://www.bssa.org.uk/topics.php?article=103

If you do not know, say so. Then, take two to five minutes and look it up. No point spreading fear due to ignorance. Not directing this at you Lucy. Figure you see that but also figured it better to say too.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yo. It ain't mornin' obviously, so just GFYs. Merrily. Awaiting vapemail; the battery wrappers that SHOULD have been here yesterday, or even Saturday, are out for Delivery. :) So I should have them SOMETIME today, unless some shit-fer-brains put them in the wrong basket.

Andria

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Artificial all they way?

My body tells me NO and makes me listen to it.
At least with several of those artificial ingredients.
The thing is though, in the case of a lot of flavors..and this goes especially for foods, not just vaping... artifical vs natural refers only to the method of synthesis, but it can be the exact same flavor chemical. The only difference is how it gets there. So..for me, there is no effective difference. I don't care if a chemical is distilled from a fruit or synthesized from Chem feedstocks, if it ends up being the exact same molecule. Just my opinion

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
These things piss all over anything Hostess makes
I had a crazy craving for chocolate and came unhinged. Clocked out, went across the street and purchased a box of Famous Amos cookies, and some Goobers and milk. Ate 10 cookies in a frenzy and 1/2 the box of goobers. I don't crave sweets often, but.............when I do..................watch out. Now, I'm sitting here staring at my computer in a stupor.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
:vapemail:

Got my battery wrappers. :) Now I can get my batteries back to safety, and I seem to have learned the trick for getting them into the miniBook without nicking the wrapper -- take the atty off! :D

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Did a little experiment earlier today. I heard Fa Irish Cream was real good. Also heard it went very well with butterscotch. My Bull City Vapes order showed up yesterday so I took some butterscotch juice I already had mixed up, added %2 Irish Cream to it and chinked it in the ultra sonic cleaner. heated it up to 55 C and let it mix for a while.
Tried it in my Boreas that I usually vape butterscotch in and damn it was good. Added a real depth fullness to an already good vape.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hate when people say temps in C. What the hell does 55C even mean? I don't have an ultrasonic doohickey and likely never will, but I have some idea of how hot the water is from my water heater... in FAHRENHEIT!

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I hate when people say temps in C. What the hell does 55C even mean? I don't have an ultrasonic doohickey and likely never will, but I have some idea of how hot the water is from my water heater... in FAHRENHEIT!

Andria

I just use our slow cooker on low when the need arises. Goes to about 145 degrees F (I hate celsius also!)

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you were closer, I'd lick your ass. lmao
I read that so completely the wrong way. Then read it again and realized I read it the wrong way. Then thought about quoting it and editing the quote to make it say what I thought it said in the first place. Then thought, nahhhh, I wouldn't do that would I?:D

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just use our slow cooker on low when the need arises. Goes to about 145 degrees F (I hate celsius also!)

Our water heater is set to about 190F I think. So I put some in a bowl, set the bottle into it, and let it cool down, and when it's cool enough to stick my finger in, I dump it and do it again.... do that several times, and call it good.

This ain't Europe or Canada; no need whatsofuckingever for celsius temps.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I read that so completely the wrong way. Then read it again and realized I read it the wrong way. Then thought about quoting it and editing the quote to make it say what I thought it said in the first place. Then thought, nahhhh, I wouldn't do that would I?:D
KAD!!!!!! You CAD!!!!! lol. That's pretty freakin' funny dude.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just tired of arguing with idiots about the conflation of nicotine and tobacco, and whether or not nicotine alone is addictive. They're DETERMINED to be addicts, so... fine. They're addicts. :facepalm:

:headbang:
Andria

Dumb asses

I've been considering making nic-free juice with my current minimum of WTA just to see for myself how easy/hard just nic is to give up.

I've been able to kick caffein fairly easily a few times when needed. A little headachey at times, and of course miss the rush, but it's easier to give up than I thought.

I'm a believer that just nic is probably the same or possibly even less symptomatic

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dumb asses

I've been considering making nic-free juice with my current minimum of WTA just to see for myself how easy/hard just nic is to give up.

I've been able to kick caffein fairly easily a few times when needed. A little headachey at times, and of course miss the rush, but it's easier to give up than I thought.

I'm a believer that just nic is probably the same or possibly even less symptomatic
Do it! And then let me know the results of your experiment - as I'm still on wta. I cannot vape at work so I chew nic gum. It keeps me ok for about 3 hours and then I have to go outside and vape.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Do it! And then let me know the results of your experiment - as I'm still on wta. I cannot vape at work so I chew nic gum. It keeps me ok for about 3 hours and then I have to go outside and vape.

I need to get on that.

I'm scared shitless I'll run out of WTA and not be able to get more, but I can't bring myself to buy that high-dollar premixed stuff

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I need to get on that.

I'm scared shitless I'll run out of WTA and not be able to get more, but I can't bring myself to buy that high-dollar premixed stuff
That's what I've been buying all this time. I do have some wta now from Mother's Milk but still have several bottles from Aroma pre-mixed. Very expensive. :(

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I might mix up a teeny batch, like 10 ml or something just to see how it would go for a day.

Unfortunately, it's not the nic I'm trying to kick - I believe its good for the aging brain:giggle:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dumb asses

Well... WTA is 95% nicotine. :D

I've had different outcomes with kicking caffeine, depending on the level of my use of it. When I tried to ditch a 10-cup-a-day coffee habit at 19, OMG, I thought I must surely have a brain tumor or something, it hurt so fucking bad. That's actually when I started drinking tea; enough caffeine to soothe the headaches, but not enough make me all twitchy and jittery as I was with the coffee.

Gave up all caffeinated drinks when I was pregnant, but frankly, I was a little too nauseous to worry about silly headaches. :D Not sure I even had any. Went back to caffeinated tea and soda afterward, but after I quit drinking, I had to stop drinking soda too, because of all the sugar -- I'd been accustomed to switching to beer about 4pm, to cut all the sugar out of my mouth; also hugely decreased the sugar in my tea at that time, for the same reason, though I used regular tea. Some years later, I went to decaf tea on the premise of "if it doesn't make me high, why bother with this stupid drug?" Then a few years after that, got completely hooked on the TASTE of Twinings English Breakfast tea, but the decaf version of that doesn't have any taste at all, so I stuck to the regular. Stuck with that, about 8-10 cups a day, for probably 10-15 yrs.

Then I started vaping. Got the ungodly cankles and sore feet, had no idea why or what to do about it, but I knew it must have something to do with vaping. Then, when I was so desperately ill, recuperating from the appendectomy, I was off vaping for about a week, and also off tea -- and spent 4 solid days in bed. Cankles gone, feet not sore. As soon as I tried vaping again, back they came. So I eased off vaping, and then had the smoking relapse, but hey, no cankles! Then started back with the caffeinated tea... and back came the cankles. Hmm, I say to myself, maybe it's dehydration/electrolyte imbalance... didn't I hear something about coconut water? Lo and behold, coconut water FIXED IT COMPLETELY. But I had to drink it everyday, or the sore feet and then the cankles return. I also knocked off the 8-10 cups a day of caffeinated tea; now have 2-3 cups in the morning, and decaf iced tea the rest of the day.

Now, if I drink too much Pepsi or Dr Pepper, my feet start to hurt, and I notice a little puffiness around my ankles. So apparently my body just really doesn't like caffeine much at all anymore, considering the regular dehydration of vaping. That's fine; I can live without caffeine, but without vaping, I'd be back to smoking within just a few days. And I don't think it's a physical addiction, at 4mg. It's that SUCKING sensation! :D

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well... WTA is 95% nicotine. :D

Now, if I drink too much Pepsi or Dr Pepper, my feet start to hurt, and I notice a little puffiness around my ankles. So apparently my body just really doesn't like caffeine much at all anymore, considering the regular dehydration of vaping. That's fine; I can live without caffeine, but without vaping, I'd be back to smoking within just a few days. And I don't think it's a physical addiction, at 4mg. It's that SUCKING sensation! :D

Andria

Yeah, that is going to be the toughest for me if I ever try to quit vaping - which I have ZERO plans on doing right now

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I need to get on that.

You just have to steadily decrease the amount of WTA you add to your mix. It's the only possible way I could have done it. It took me 15 months. You ladies may have to go a bit faster than that, you've left it so late, but even a faster steady weaning will be MUCH easier than cold-turkey abstinence.

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
You just have to steadily decrease the amount of WTA you add to your mix. It's the only possible way I could have done it. It took me 15 months. You ladies may have to go a bit faster than that, you've left it so late, but even a faster steady weaning will be MUCH easier than cold-turkey abstinence.

Andria

I'm just getting comfy at .25 percent

I started at 1 percent

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm just getting comfy at .25 percent

I started at 1 percent

Well hell, that's hardly any! I started at 10%! My dropping went: 9%, 8%, 7%, 6%, 5%, 4% -- for 6 months. Then went down by half a percentage point every two weeks till I got to 2%... then went by .2 a percentage point till I got to 1%... then went down .1% weekly, till it was gone.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I might mix up a teeny batch, like 10 ml or something just to see how it would go for a day.

Unfortunately, it's not the nic I'm trying to kick - I believe its good for the aging brain:giggle:
Same here. It's the WTA I need to get off off. :( I have 4 liters of nic and all the fixins.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Same here. It's the WTA I need to get off off. :( I have 4 liters of nic and all the fixins.

Yep.

I am curious just how addictive actual nic is just for my own personal curiosity.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
cold-turkey abstinence.
Unfortunately, I think this may be the ONLY way for me. I'm so freaking busy during the summer trying to keep up with 2 acres, 3 dogs and a house that things keep breaking in.. :( Spent the winter just trying to not smoke. Now that's not much of a thought. I guess it's just a process. But it SUCKS!!!!!!!!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately, I think this may be the ONLY way for me. I'm so freaking busy during the summer trying to keep up with 2 acres, 3 dogs and a house that things keep breaking in.. :( Spent the winter just trying to not smoke. Now that's not much of a thought. I guess it's just a process. But it SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Me too

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors