Not open for further replies.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
With regulated mods it is more about coil mass and watts than resistance.

I run the Boreas at 1 ohm with a double coil (yes, that's two coils at 2 ohm each = 1 ohm resistance) at about 45 watts.

The flavor is so intense I have the cut the juice in half with flavorless base to stand it.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hate when people say temps in C. What the hell does 55C even mean? I don't have an ultrasonic doohickey and likely never will, but I have some idea of how hot the water is from my water heater... in FAHRENHEIT!

Andria
I just use our slow cooker on low when the need arises. Goes to about 145 degrees F (I hate celsius also!)

Im not too hot over C either but that is what my UC reads in and I was too lazy to google and convert it. 55C is 130 F. I dont know how true is is but I heard a few times not to go over 140 F with juice. With 130 it is hot enough where I can give it a good shake between 30 minute UC cycles and its very effective for speed steeping. Especially with max VG juice.

Also wasnt feeling to well earlier or I would normally put it in F. These beta blockers and blood pressure meds they put me on been seriously fuckin with me. Was light headed, dizzy and having a hard time concentrating when I was coming home from town. Checked my BP and it was 160/100. After posting earlier I laid down on the couch and snoozed a bit, checked the BP again and it was 98/60. Talk about some wild swings :)

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Im not too hot over C either but that is what my UC reads in and I was too lazy to google and convert it. 55C is 130 F. I dont know how true is is but I heard a few times not to go over 140 F with juice. With 130 it is hot enough where I can give it a good shake between 30 minute UC cycles and its very effective for speed steeping. Especially with max VG juice.

Also wasnt feeling to well earlier or I would normally put it in F. These beta blockers and blood pressure meds they put me on been seriously fuckin with me. Was light headed, dizzy and having a hard time concentrating when I was coming home from town. Checked my BP and it was 160/100. After posting earlier I laid down on the couch and snoozed a bit, checked the BP again and it was 98/60. Talk about some wild swings :)

I've read that too but have not had juice to bad using my cheapskate method :D

Plus, I'm patient and usually am able to steep my juice naturally.

ONce in awhile I screw up and let myself get low and have to speed it up, but not that often.

Plus I keep plenty of decent shake and vape ingredients on hand now so its not an issue.

When I first got that Boreas to vape at work, it like quadrupled my juice intake overnight and I was high and dry for juice really quickly. Now I'm prepared for it.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
aef09558018adcdc0ec157111ff29b60.jpg

iu

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
GFY everyone.

Gotten a bit off course with writing. Monday I was kept busy with beans. We got 28 quarts canned and I think another 6 quarts frozen out of a bushel. Today's task was laundry. Walked back and forth between here and FIL's house a few times. We've no washer or dryer here. Still need to get blankets washed, they'll wait until our next available trip to the commercial laundry in Spencer.

So hot here me and FIL agreed, too hot to go fishing. Even in an air conditioned cinder-block hovel it is still fairly warm, mildly bearable yet you still feel the heat from outside. It is not so much the temperature causing the heat as much as the barometric pressure, humidity, dew point converging out equally. Adding those to even mild temperatures, 60s to mid 70s and you get a blast furnace outdoors

We've had days where mid 80's come pushing the heat index to mid 90s or low 100. People often mistakenly think due to shading that forests are cooler. Forests even if not tropical rain forests can feel exactly like a tropical rain forest, in part due to the shade canopy holding the heat down. Yes, you can be cooled in the shade. You need to watch how you do that, though. Stay out from under a fuller canopy, along the edges of the tree foot print.

All in just gotten a little derailed because life happens. I am going to attempt an effort at more writing here in a bit, and/or in the morning. Will feed around 19:30 - 20:00 EST as it needs to cool for the critters to be comfortable enough to eat without getting sick. Been ensuring everyone has fresh water, self inclusive. We're all hydrating and I keep reminding the kids of the 'general order' for Summer. "Drink. Lay In Shade. Keep Cool. Stay Outta De Road! (This Means You Mr. Lock, Road Pooper.)" I swear someone might think his dung is an IED. *chuckles*

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
GFY everyone.

Gotten a bit off course with writing. Monday I was kept busy with beans. We got 28 quarts canned and I think another 6 quarts frozen out of a bushel. Today's task was laundry. Walked back and forth between here and FIL's house a few times. We've no washer or dryer here. Still need to get blankets washed, they'll wait until our next available trip to the commercial laundry in Spencer.

So hot here me and FIL agreed, too hot to go fishing. Even in an air conditioned cinder-block hovel it is still fairly warm, mildly bearable yet you still feel the heat from outside. It is not so much the temperature causing the heat as much as the barometric pressure, humidity, dew point converging out equally. Adding those to even mild temperatures, 60s to mid 70s and you get a blast furnace outdoors

We've had days where mid 80's come pushing the heat index to mid 90s or low 100. People often mistakenly think due to shading that forests are cooler. Forests even if not tropical rain forests can feel exactly like a tropical rain forest, in part due to the shade canopy holding the heat down. Yes, you can be cooled in the shade. You need to watch how you do that, though. Stay out from under a fuller canopy, along the edges of the tree foot print.

All in just gotten a little derailed because life happens. I am going to attempt an effort at more writing here in a bit, and/or in the morning. Will feed around 19:30 - 20:00 EST as it needs to cool for the critters to be comfortable enough to eat without getting sick. Been ensuring everyone has fresh water, self inclusive. We're all hydrating and I keep reminding the kids of the 'general order' for Summer. "Drink. Lay In Shade. Keep Cool. Stay Outta De Road! (This Means You Mr. Lock, Road Pooper.)" I swear someone might think his dung is an IED. *chuckles*
e97926144cfd4913b8a780e7b63ec7b6.png

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just seen some damn good news. The house finally passed the pilot medical reform act. That means peeps like me dont have to go every 2 years and shell out a small fortune to a flight surgeon for a physical.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Can I be a refugee even if I am not? like for no reason whatsoever?

Thx

Sure! The more the merrier! We'll very kindly tell you to GFY merrily every day! :D Just because we CAN. :giggle:

Ah, freedom, it's such a lovely thing. :)

Andria

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Its been over 100 the last week here in California today it was cooler thank god its dry no rain hotter than Texas I just left.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey Dale, I was just thinking about you :D

Just out of curiosity, how many vape purchases have you made since we both swore off more purchases after the July 4th glut.

I admit to three :bingo:

And GFY!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If I remember correctly, about five purchases.....but they were necessary.....like another Goon another Limitless atty...stuff like that...you know, stuff you can't live without....:deadhorse:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
If I remember correctly, about five purchases.....but they were necessary.....like another Goon another Limitless atty...stuff like that...you know, which you can't live without....:deadhorse:

Oh, I do.

Hey, you should mod those goons yourself. I did one and it was slick, quick and inexpensive.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I informed my husband that there were 2 more paydays before Aug 8, and that I would greatly appreciate it if he could hold down the coin buying for those 2 paydays. Just got done working on the budget for Friday's payday... from which I allocated $100 for vape stuff. :devil:

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I informed my husband that there were 2 more paydays before Aug 8, and that I would greatly appreciate it if he could hold down the coin buying for those 2 paydays. Just got done working on the budget for Friday's payday... from which I allocated $100 for vape stuff. :devil:

Andria
Whatcha buyin Andria?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Andria

STOP! You're making Dale jealous :p

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Whatcha buyin Andria?

Hmm.. definitely more nicotine, need another half liter to have 3L stashed. And probably one of those CF4-18650 mods, I found them at MyVaporStore. Not sure what else. It's so hard to know what's going to happen with the other crap, like PG/VG, batteries, etc. I mean, it doesn't make any sense that those things might fall under this shit, but then, it doesn't make any sense for something that contains NO tobacco to be called a tobacco product either, so clearly, sense hasn't got a single thing to do with it. :facepalm:

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors