Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Whew! Did not think I would get past a point in the writing today. Needed to take a break in order to figure out how to slow the pace down for the readers. A twist in plot is far too subtle for it to be seen clear, moving it along quickly would destroy the logic of it. Fiction unlike reality needs a bit of logic to be held together, or is it the other way around? :) I never keen it rite, or ritual. Did get the 1,500 words. Yes, I am a day or two behind. It's fine though, I'm not falling out of writing. Got better motivation going into it, and am better able to stay the focus.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have a couple, whats the problem Steuart?

My rba section just absolutely will not screw into the base. Like the threads never engage, just keeps spinning. I saw a reddit post where someone else had the same problem

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My rba section just absolutely will not screw into the base. Like the threads never engage, just keeps spinning. I saw a reddit post where someone else had the same problem

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Weird, have two, no problems.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Tried something new today. I love the Tobeco Supertanks. For me they give great flavor, hold a decent amount of juice and dont leak. Vapes great at around 50 watts. The down side is the coils they use. Aspire Triton coils are not cheap. Usually around $2.50 each. One of my ADV flavors is a creamy vanilla I like and I put a new coil in that tank maybe 3 days ago. Last night it started tasting off and this morning started tasting scorched. Time to replace the damn coil again :(
I tried rebuilding them before and havent had much luck, until today. The few successful rebuilds lasted maybe half a tank before scorching and dry hitting. Took one of the coils apart today and seen it had dual wires in it so thought what the fuck, give it a try. Took some 24 AWG 316L wire, doubled it up and built a 4ml coil of 6 wraps. Wrapped it with cotton and put it together. It came out at .22 ohms. Soaked it down with juice, put it all back together and filled the tank. So far vaped a full tank and a half under TC without a single problem and great flavor. Far better than the single strand coils I built before.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Tried something new today. I love the Tobeco Supertanks. For me they give great flavor, hold a decent amount of juice and dont leak. Vapes great at around 50 watts. The down side is the coils they use. Aspire Triton coils are not cheap. Usually around $2.50 each. One of my ADV flavors is a creamy vanilla I like and I put a new coil in that tank maybe 3 days ago. Last night it started tasting off and this morning started tasting scorched. Time to replace the damn coil again :(
I tried rebuilding them before and havent had much luck, until today. The few successful rebuilds lasted maybe half a tank before scorching and dry hitting. Took one of the coils apart today and seen it had dual wires in it so thought what the fuck, give it a try. Took some 24 AWG 316L wire, doubled it up and built a 4ml coil of 6 wraps. Wrapped it with cotton and put it together. It came out at .22 ohms. Soaked it down with juice, put it all back together and filled the tank. So far vaped a full tank and a half under TC without a single problem and great flavor. Far better than the single strand coils I built before.

Does your rebuild give better flavor than the original factory build?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I forget what I was trying to get from them the first time but it was going to be $56 if I remember right. I don't mind paying the balance between free to Lower 48 and Alaska, but ripping me for the whole shipping cost pisses me off when others don't.

I don't mind paying more to ship when - in some circumstances - it does cost more to ship here. However, for several years now I have bought tons of vape gear from all over the world and only one other place that offers free shipping has ever pulled that on me.

So I can live without more cheap Noisy Crickets :giggle:

EDIT: They would only ship UPS 2nd day air for some reason.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I forget what I was trying to get from them the first time but it was going to be $56 if I remember right. I don't mind paying the balance between free to Lower 48 and Alaska, but ripping me for the whole shipping cost pisses me off when others don't.

I don't mind paying more to ship when - in some circumstances - it does cost more to ship here. However, for several years now I have bought tons of vape gear from all over the world and only one other place that offers free shipping has ever pulled that on me.

So I can live without more cheap Noisy Crickets :giggle:

EDIT: They would only ship UPS 2nd day air for some reason.
if you want one or two I'll get um and ship them to you.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh man - I just started a long-dreaded project: organize the vapocalypse stash :eek:
Juice, you should see my office. I have a pile of boxes stacked in the corner about three feet high. Need to remove my name and address from the boxes prior to discarding them. Matter of fact, when I returned to the office this afternoon, I glanced at the pile of boxes and just shook my head.....:cry:

Believe I'm truly done buying anything which costs more than a cup of coffee for a while. But we both know how that's been working out lately. Thank goodness there isn't any holiday sales for awhile....:deadhorse:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors