Not open for further replies.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Juice, you should see my office. I have a pile of boxes stacked in the corner about three feet high. Need to remove my name and address from the boxes prior to discarding them. Matter of fact, when I returned to the office this afternoon, I glanced at the pile of boxes and just shook my head.....:cry:

Believe I'm truly done buying anything which costs more than a cup of coffee for a while. But we both know how that's been working out lately. Thank goodness there isn't any holiday sales for awhile....:deadhorse:

HEHEHE

Yep. Your stash is organized like mine: autobiographically. Open box, take out what you want now, stack the rest in a corner

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm impressed with your problem!

Besides, you can't help but be impressed with such a beautious squonker :)
You mean you're impressed with your problem too?

Thank god i'm not the only compulsive hoarder (*Juice :)*), when the possibility exists many products may not be readily available soon. Creating a very sad situation for folks trying to stop smoking. Hopefully many of us will be able to still help others less fortunate, who have not stockpiled, because they didn't have the chance nor knowledge.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
You mean you're impressed with your problem too?

Thank god i'm not the only compulsive hoarder (*Juice :)*), when the possibility exists many products may not be readily available soon. Creating a very sad situation for folks trying to stop smoking. Hopefully many of us will be able to still help others less fortunate, who have not stockpiled, because they didn't have the chance nor knowledge.

I think you are hoarding stockpiling more and better stuff than I am :giggle::giggle::giggle:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm still thinking about one (or two) of those Wraiths - they look like they will be sweet :facepalm:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Put a Radiator Coil in it.
Thats kinda hard, not like there is a whole lot of room to work with. I build a coil on a 5/32 drill bit which works out to 4mm, wrap it with cotton and try to stuff it into the coil housing. With a radiator coil it would be a wicking nightmare.

aspire-triton-replacement_coil-atomizer.jpeg.jpg

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
GM and GFY, Hank, Choppy and Lucy! And also to everyone else who happen to be up. Got to head in early today. Have to go to a customer's house to do final touch ups on our cabinet install. Another scorcher today, and looks like all next week. Up close to 100 and high humidity. Lovely Texas weather:facepalm:.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
GM and GFY, Hank, Choppy and Lucy! And also to everyone else who happen to be up. Got to head in early today. Have to go to a customer's house to do final touch ups on our cabinet install. Another scorcher today, and looks like all next week. Up close to 100 and high humidity. Lovely Texas weather:facepalm:.

Cabinet installation, use to do that on my days off as well as trim work but in commercial settings.

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cabinet installation, use to do that on my days off as well as trim work but in commercial settings.
I actually do the finishing of the cabinets. But after the install, I always have to go to do touch ups, especially after other crafts get into the house and end up putting little scratches and dings into the new cabinets. Sometimes, they are careless enough that I have to remove a door or something and bring it back to my shop for a refinish. Some of them just don't care and make a mess of things.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I actually do the finishing of the cabinets. But after the install, I always have to go to do touch ups, especially after other crafts get into the house and end up putting little scratches and dings into the new cabinets. Sometimes, they are careless enough that I have to remove a door or something and bring it back to my shop for a refinish. Some of them just don't care and make a mess of things.

Punch out always has the ability to make your blood boil :giggle:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
GM GFY everyone.

Finishing the morning cup of joe. Today, need to see a mental health doc. Well, being honest I genuinely do not yet it is what seems expected due to my missing mind at times. I go and keep myself on the rails by having a safe environment to vent some darker thoughts.

Hoping I can finish up this short story today. If not, I'm fairly sure it'll get finished tomorrow. Not procrastinating or excusing, merely expressing that life is life at times. Everyone has to live accordingly to their situations. Some of mine can be erratic, chaotic, hectic at times. I never earnestly make plans. *chuckles* No point.

Happiness is the butterfly we chase which ultimately lands upon our shoulder once we stop chasing it. :)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
GM GFY everyone.

Finishing the morning cup of joe. Today, need to see a mental health doc. Well, being honest I genuinely do not yet it is what seems expected due to my missing mind at times. I go and keep myself on the rails by having a safe environment to vent some darker thoughts.

Hoping I can finish up this short story today. If not, I'm fairly sure it'll get finished tomorrow. Not procrastinating or excusing, merely expressing that life is life at times. Everyone has to live accordingly to their situations. Some of mine can be erratic, chaotic, hectic at times. I never earnestly make plans. *chuckles* No point.

Happiness is the butterfly we chase which ultimately lands upon our shoulder once we stop chasing it. :)
GM Morley -- and everyone.
I like the Happiness butterfly analogy. :) Have a great day!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn, the bed fall down?

:p

Tomorrow's payday, which means I have to get up even earlier... so I figured 10am today was a good way to make sure I get to bed by a decent time tonight. I was waking up every 20 mins anyway, so it seemed dumb to just keep laying there.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
:p

Tomorrow's payday, which means I have to get up even earlier... so I figured 10am today was a good way to make sure I get to bed by a decent time tonight. I was waking up every 20 mins anyway, so it seemed dumb to just keep laying there.

Andria
Good Morning Andria. Wish I was home in bed. I'm sleepy today.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Juice, you should see my office. I have a pile of boxes stacked in the corner about three feet high. Need to remove my name and address from the boxes prior to discarding them. Matter of fact, when I returned to the office this afternoon, I glanced at the pile of boxes and just shook my head.....:cry:

Believe I'm truly done buying anything which costs more than a cup of coffee for a while. But we both know how that's been working out lately. Thank goodness there isn't any holiday sales for awhile....:deadhorse:
I can't wait for the Talk Like A Pirate Day sales!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here's the link if anyone is interested. Doesn't take a long time.
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Pretty cool! It says I'm a "Logician -- INTP-T"

This one is RIGHT ON THE FUCKING MONEY: "They love patterns, and spotting discrepancies between statements could almost be described as a hobby, making it a bad idea to lie to an INTP."

It also says it's a fairly rare type, only 3%, which doesn't surprise me at all -- as mentioned yesterday: I'm just odd! :D

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Pretty cool! It says I'm a "Logician -- INTP-T"

This one is RIGHT ON THE FUCKING MONEY: "They love patterns, and spotting discrepancies between statements could almost be described as a hobby, making it a bad idea to lie to an INTP."

It also says it's a fairly rare type, only 3%, which doesn't surprise me at all -- as mentioned yesterday: I'm just odd! :D

Andria
This is me.
upload_2016-7-14_12-52-58.png

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I'm reading the "careers" page now -- hahahahahahah! So fucking right! "INTPs are solitary, eccentric, and independent – none of which is listed as desirable for corporate positions" But "solitary, eccentric, and independent" are just fucking PERFECT for a housewife! :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm. As right as it got me in most ways, some of it doesn't really fit too well; I might need to retake it, and see if any of my answers differ -- I actually have a great deal of empathy; when you grow up with a mean drunk in the house, you kinda have to know how they feel, at any given moment, just for self-preservation -- to "take a room's temperature" as soon as you walk in, to get ready for whatever's coming. But I think the discrepancy is because although I can empathize with the feelings of others, I've never thought that feelings were as important as other things... like, truth, for example. But I found empathy very helpful when I was raising my son; maybe that's just a direct memory of my own childhood, of no one ever making any attempt to know how I felt, or care how I felt about anything.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Bad news for Vaping Trump supporters.
He picked Indiana governor as his VP.....

Trump or his peeps havent said anything yet. Time will tell.

The most offensive option - on so many levels. Why am I not surprised?

No, Lucifer..erm I mean a Clinton would be the most offensive option.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors