ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm reading the "careers" page now -- hahahahahahah! So fucking right! "INTPs are solitary, eccentric, and independent – none of which is listed as desirable for corporate positions" But "solitary, eccentric, and independent" are just fucking PERFECT for a housewife! :giggle:

Andria
Odd thing is Andria, many people in the "woom" are taking the test and are also Logicians. I'm thinking, maybe like minded people seem to congregate in the same forum areas? Logicians are rare, so I'm really surprised at the results.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Dammit, I just realized that means I won't be able to vote against Mike Senseless in the next gubernatorial election.:cuss2::cuss2:

Consider that a win, presumably followed by another one.*

*NB: DO NOT judge my political leanings based on these comments. I'm just calling what's gonna happen like I see it. That does not mean I like anything - one camp or the other - about this upcoming election. But if Trump coulda shot himself in the foot on a VP pick...

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Look, it even has a picture of me and my wine! lmao
View attachment 56482

Mine does a shimmy.

esfp.png

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's funny - you and I scored more or less the same, but went in completely opposite directions on the assertive/turbulent scale. I got 68% assertive/32% turbulent.

I guess that's the difference between T and A. Who knew?
Yea I lean more to the turbulent side. lol. I'm just not an assertive person. :)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's funny - you and I scored more or less the same, but went in completely opposite directions on the assertive/turbulent scale. I got 68% assertive/32% turbulent.

I guess that's the difference between T and A. Who knew?
So far you are the only other person I've met that scored the same - Entertainer.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Do you also tend to break out in song and dance? lol? I do. Even at work. lmao

Yeah, but I'm inclined to creative parodies of the lyrics and they turn into things you can't bust out with at work. Johnny Cash? I adapted the lyrics from "I walk the line" to a version called "Your tits are fine." They come in pairs, with derrières you know.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, but I'm inclined to creative parodies of the lyrics and they turn into things you can't bust out with at work. Johnny Cash? I adapted the lyrics from "I walk the line" to a version called "Your tits are fine." They come in pairs, with derrières you know.
OMG I do the SAME stuff. Let me dig one up for you. It's to be sung to the Madonna music Material Girl.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Found it!!!

Cars honk at me, cars flip me off

They can look and scoff
If they don’t give me the road
I’ll just cut them off

They can honk and they can weave
But they can’t hog the road…… that’s right!
Cause the van with the tinted glass
Is my humble aboad

Chorus:

Living in a minivan world
And I am a minivan girl
You know that we are living in a minivan world
And I am a minivan girl

My kids fight and my kids scream

And that’s all right with me

I just put that dvd on

And drive right down the street

I like to talk on my phone and
that’s just what I do
better watch what lane your in
cause I’m not lookin’ at you

(chorus)

And I am a minivan girl

And I am a minivan girl

(repeat)

Wrecks may come and wrecks may go
And thats all right you see
cause I go safe on my way
and the wrecks were caused by me, cause everybody’s…….

(chorus)

And I am a minivan girl

And I am a minivan girl

(repeat)
Just a minivan, just a minivan, just a minivan, just a minivan, just a minivan
Living in a minivan world (repeat and fade)

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You're a Judas Priest fan?
I don't know if I ever listened to them . Most of the music I live come out of the 60's, 70's, and some from the 80's. Big fan of CCR, Rolling Stones, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath and other such groups. Growing up in California, I was a diehard Beach boys fan.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Odd thing is Andria, many people in the "woom" are taking the test and are also Logicians. I'm thinking, maybe like minded people seem to congregate in the same forum areas? Logicians are rare, so I'm really surprised at the results.

Actually... I wouldn't be at all surprised if ALL vapers don't share a considerable number of personality traits -- we're the ones unsatisfied with the status quo; unwilling to be spoon-fed; willing, even EAGER, to look for alternatives, to embrace them once found, and try to "spread the good news" to others. We so often lament that we try to show others what a great thing vaping is, but either they don't want to hear it, they're convinced that anything they heard on TV is TRUTH, or they're just too damn lazy to actually try and change ANYTHING. It's because they're really not like us, not at all.

The wompers tend to be vapers that either vape all over the spectrum, or, those like me who may need to stick with some particular aspect of vaping but are nevertheless interested in getting the best vape possible within those constraints. While I don't really understand the WHY of making big clouds, I don't have a problem that others enjoy that, the way that some tootlers seem to object to it -- if it wasn't for my asthma, I'm sure I'd at least try it, maybe indulge in it occasionally just for shits and giggles. But even with the limitations that my asthma forces on me, I found a lot of support in the wompers' woom, just for my single-coil/high-resistance/low wattage vaping. Because the wompers are actually *looking* for what's new and novel and cool, not just accepting replacement coils or Ego batteries because they exist -- they want to go beyond -- and in that sense, I'm a womper too. :)

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sure you can.
Trump will not win.
but whomever wins WE lose.
Doesn't matter, Mike Dense can't run in both a state level and national election at the same time. So if he is running for VP I can't vote against him for Governor. I was looking forward to voting against as many assholes as I could that played a role in the Indiana law, and I've now had two of my hopes dashed. I was gonna vote against Jim Arnold for sponsoring the law, but he chose not to run for re-election a few months ago.

Also, I'm running out of creative ways to intentionally screw up Pence's name, need some further ideas.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Sure you can.
Trump will not win.
but whomever wins WE lose.

What Trump requires as a VP running mate is an official Trump Apologist in Chief. The person who will be running around all the time explaining and interpreting things, like "Mr. Trump didn't really mean that all women are whores. What he really meant is..." Mr. Mike is far, far more inclined to just agree with him.

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was going to vote for Trump as he is the last republican choice, but with his VP selection, I'm going with Gary Johnson, libertarian.

Is Johnson actually running? Seen a lot about him on Twitter, but wasn't sure if he's actually in the race or not. I think I have to vote for him. I can't stand the thought of Hilary, and not really wild about that lunatic Trump either.

Andria

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Is Johnson actually running? Seen a lot about him on Twitter, but wasn't sure if he's actually in the race or not. I think I have to vote for him. I can't stand the thought of Hilary, and not really wild about that lunatic Trump either.

Andria
Yes, he is going to be on the ballot in all 50 states.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know if I ever listened to them . Most of the music I live come out of the 60's, 70's, and some from the 80's. Big fan of CCR, Rolling Stones, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath and other such groups. Growing up in California, I was a diehard Beach boys fan.

lol

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

One of their better known ones here.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The thinking part is definitely you.

Yeah, I guess it is.... And it's not that I don't have feelings, or pay attention to my feelings or care about the feelings of others, because I very much do; what surprised me was the intuitive vs. observant, because you have to be very observant, to pick up on the feelings of others. I guess it's just that the thinking part of me is the majority. *shrug*

Maybe all the emotional mayhem I've suffered with depression/anxiety has taught me not to place too much importance on emotions; in my own case, they're very often just all fucked up! :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors