Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I left the industry 15 years ago, but through the black magic of open source, I still have all the tools.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thank god for open source and google docs. I used to have the full MS Office suite, but since I went to a new PC with Win 8.1, it will no longer install, and I don't have the money to get all new software!

Andria

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank god for open source and google docs. I used to have the full MS Office suite, but since I went to a new PC with Win 8.1, it will no longer install, and I don't have the money to get all new software!

Andria
I did spring for the MS Office Suite. $10/month gets me 5 full copies of office and 1 TB cloud storage...

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Where's Atcha? Hope she did not blow herself up with that newfangled high power mod.
lol!!! Sorry, someone stopped by and we had pizza and scary movies.
Ok, I finished the list of vaper personalities. Look at all the analysts. It's CRAZY!!!!
MikeyConti Analyst Logician INTP
DavidOck Analyst Logician INTP A
Robert Cromwell Analyst Logician INTP
AndriaD Analyst Logician INTP
Boden Analyst Logician INTP A
Rixta Analyst Logician INTP T
Kad Analyst Logician INTP
MorleyMagicMist Analyst Logician INTP
USMcotaku Analyst Logician INTP T
JuicyLucy Analyst Logician INTP
Atchafalya Explorer Entertainer ESFP T
Rickajho Explorer Entertainer ESFP
Eskie Sentinel Executive ESTJ A
LJFinFla Sentinel Consul ESFJ A
Woofer Analyst Debater ENTP A
Fuzzy Thunderbear Analyst Debater ENTP A
chopdoc Diplomat Mediator INFP
Lannie Diplomat Advocate INFJ
Katdarling Diplomat Campainer ENFP
Debadoo Diplomat Campainer ENFP A

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Here are the percentages:
LOGICIAN 50%
ENTERTAINER 10%
DEBATER 10%
MEDIATOR 5%
ADVOCATE 5%
CAMPAIGNER 10%
CONSUL 5%
EXECUTIVE 5%

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I ordered one of them to give it a try. Much rather find out now than when out camping miles from a power cord ;)

Also ordered an Xtar MC2 USB charger to go with it. I could of used some of them I have but this charger is suppose to be able to take batteries that been drained too far and bring them back to life. Have a couple brand new H2's would love to be able to save that had that happen to them.
I have this for camping. Love to camp, going in 3 months again.
upload_2016-7-16_14-11-44.png

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Andria
I did spring for the MS Office Suite. $10/month gets me 5 full copies of office and 1 TB cloud storage...

Yall do know Linux has LibreOffice which does everything MS office does including saving in an MS format for free?

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Some of you didn't list whether you were T or A.
Here's the link again if anyone else wants to take it.
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
First of all, hey Atcha!
Second of all, who'd a thunk this?
d4f3c6e7f1fc5fe76936db565d073821.png

lol

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Heh, that's cool about your mom. I always had some bi tendencies too, I just happened to fall in love with guys; first marriage didn't work out AT ALL, but the 2nd one is now close to 29 yrs old. My husband is the same, some bi tendencies, but more oriented to straight. I've always just told my son that the most important thing is to love and respect someone else, and what's between their legs is far less significant than what's between their ears, and in their heart. If he can find someone to love, who loves him just as much, I don't really care if it's pink or blue; love is wonderful, no matter what shape it comes in. But there has to also be liking, respect, and acceptance; I really think my marriage has lasted this long because neither of us see the other as a "fixer upper". :D

Andria

:) That was fairly my mom's view. "Before you're a lover, be a friend. Understand you don't change anyone but you."

She said she tried raising three boys what had heads with more than muscle in them on their shoulders. It suited her seeing her first boy turned into a fine man, even though he does frighten her. *chuckles* Think it is because I am so alike her and her father. None of us are keen to tolerate shit, nor do we try going out of the way to cause it for anyone else. Sure, we're insane, relax though we're mostly harmless.

One day, mom was talking to someone on her cell phone. "Hey, hold on," she said to them. "I've got to go find my cell phone so I can call you back." Me and the wife stood there and hesitated. Mom actually hung up on the person and started looking for her cell phone. Then, we laughed like hell. It was worse than her walking around with her glasses pushed up on her head, "can't find my glasses, you seen them?" ... "Ummmm, on your head, mom."

Wife says I have only one speed. Git 'er done! She on the other hand is a slow poky turtle. She mellows me out, all twenty five me. ;) :) I go running in all directions at once, not exactly knowing where I go. I'm alright with it. Figure, I'll get there quicker. :) Learning now as this silly *ahem* growing older thing creeps on, I no longer multi-task, focus needs to be one thing at a time. So is life. :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:) That was fairly my mom's view. "Before you're a lover, be a friend. Understand you don't change anyone but you."

She said she tried raising three boys what had heads with more than muscle in them on their shoulders. It suited her seeing her first boy turned into a fine man, even though he does frighten her. *chuckles* Think it is because I am so alike her and her father. None of us are keen to tolerate shit, nor do we try going out of the way to cause it for anyone else. Sure, we're insane, relax though we're mostly harmless.

One day, mom was talking to someone on her cell phone. "Hey, hold on," she said to them. "I've got to go find my cell phone so I can call you back." Me and the wife stood there and hesitated. Mom actually hung up on the person and started looking for her cell phone. Then, we laughed like hell. It was worse than her walking around with her glasses pushed up on her head, "can't find my glasses, you seen them?" ... "Ummmm, on your head, mom."

Wife says I have only one speed. Git 'er done! She on the other hand is a slow poky turtle. She mellows me out, all twenty five me. ;) :) I go running in all directions at once, not exactly knowing where I go. I'm alright with it. Figure, I'll get there quicker. :) Learning now as this silly *ahem* growing older thing creeps on, I no longer multi-task, focus needs to be one thing at a time. So is life. :)
Sounds like you've had a good life Morely, which is all that matters.....:)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm ordering more flavor concentrates from BCV, this DIY stuff is the gig. I can't believe I haven't tried this sooner.

How long do concentrates generally last?...does it help to keep them refrigerated?

I have a refrigerator in the garage which isn't doing much of anything, plenty of space. But if flavors don't need refrigeration or may even hurt the quality, naturally I'll skip that idea.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like you've had a good life Morely, which is all that matters.....:)

Yes, good in that I can see the turbulence in it having made me understand it was, is a good life. We learn peace through an inner war. Lots I keep inside which lets me better understand what's outside. Understanding I think is the greater part of wisdom, not understanding in the sense one submits to authority, yet comprehending, knowing. I'm no saint for sure. *chuckles* Country boys always raise hell, seems a given. But I do try holding some universally accepted virtues.

Murder, rape, to me are both wrong just as an example. I write. That means I make stories up. That's fiction, escape for those enjoying a distraction. Otherwise, I don't lie. Yes, I write and make up stories. There is a difference though in lying.

Sorry, needed to go abruptly. Had to tend to critters a bit. My point is, yes, I write fictional stories. No I do not lie to deceive. Yes, I might gain some income from telling stories. That to me is seen as a means to provide the basics of living. I employ other means to do that as well. Often, it has been manual labor in one form or another.

Never had a problem trading a pound of flesh to wife's grandfather to help pay off heating fuel. Helped him do a little timbering that showed him he was better off to not timber. It was a day that saddened me. Seeing a proud man that like admit inability does that. I was not a hindrance to him, or he would have said. Life was the hindrance, too long at it for him.

Well, excuse me. Time now to enjoy the witch's tortures. :)

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm ordering more flavor concentrates from BCV, this DIY stuff is the gig. I can't believe I haven't tried this sooner.

How long do concentrates generally last?...does it help to keep them refrigerated?

I have a refrigerator in the garage which isn't doing much of anything, plenty of space. But if flavors don't need refrigeration or may even hurt the quality, naturally I'll skip that idea.

It's the ultimate in custom vaping :)

I've "heard" flavors keep well in the freezer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors