Status
Not open for further replies.

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I love LibreOffice. I used it when it was OpenOffice and alot of the folks left the Co. that made it and created Libre.
IIRC, Libre is just a port of the core provided by Apache - the same as OpenOffice is. But yeah, I heard that there was discontent in the ranks of the OpenOffice group and that group splintered off their project into Libre.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well it was something like that... its been a couple years since I read up on it so I prolly got it wrong. Very Likely. :D:crazy::teehee: I am blonde... lolz and slightly buzzed. :bliss::cheers:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I seen your womper room exit tonight, after retarded one had to show his ass once again.

I knew the talking to SJ suppose to of had with him wouldnt of lasted long.

Really? I'm stilll waiting on the talking to he is supposed to be doing with AssWife.

Personally, as far as Oliver and ECF is concerned - he left the building and the flying monkeys have taken over.

Get used to referring to him as "Oliver" - he did change his name over there - on purpose even.

please-sir-can-i-have-some-more_o_403124.jpg

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I think I found the answer without even trying. 12 Volt solar chargers for car batteries with 5 volt USB adaptors. Plug in a USB 18650 charger and there ya go.

OS001165-2-happyforu19.jpg

MC2-Tile-1-600x600.jpg

Just be mindful of what that panel is rated for on output current. Those solar car battery things aren't meant to bring back a 30 amp car battery from the dead, they only provide a bare minimum top off charge. In so many words, that panel shown might only provide 50 mA output current at 12 volts, while that 2 battery (presumably Xtar MP2) charger showing needs 500 mA steady current if it's ever going to get charging two batteries off the ground.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In that thread, like the first page, we got to where you went. Then it all went to bacon... which was pretty fun. ;):p It was how I found this lovely place.:inlove:

Yeah, where I *went*... but as for *what happened to me*... Retarded1 is what happened to me, with his imaginary offense suspension and insult, but they won't even *hint* at that... because they can't be having that truth-telling stuff! People with as little regard for truth as they have... nah, I have no use for them at all. I'd say "piss on them," but honestly, I wouldn't piss on any of them if they were fully ablaze and screaming in agony. I'd stand there and grin.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mornin' gang, and GFYs. I'm up this bright and early courtesy of FUCKING LEG CRAMPS ALL FUCKING NIGHT!!!!!!!!!:cuss2::xD::cuss2::gaah::cuss2::tantrum::cuss2:

And the human brain, particularly the brain of an addict, is truly a bizarre, dark, and scary place. I had a smoking dream early this morning, first one I've had in over 2 yrs. And just like the drinking dreams that pursued me for many years, somehow it was perfectly fine, in the dream, for me to have "just one." :facepalm: I daresay it was probably my frustration over the leg cramps and my inability to stay asleep for more than 2 hrs at a time that brought it on, but still... :facepalm: But I know very damn well that "just one" doesn't apply to me about anything, be it drinking, smoking, husbands, or Lay's potato chips. I'm an addict, and always will be, at least in this life.

Well, I did have just one child. :D But he's odd enough for a houseful of brats. :giggle: Takes after his mom and dad, he does. :D

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mornin' gang, and GFYs. I'm up this bright and early courtesy of FUCKING LEG CRAMPS ALL FUCKING NIGHT!!!!!!!!!:cuss2::xD::cuss2::gaah::cuss2::tantrum::cuss2:

And the human brain, particularly the brain of an addict, is truly a bizarre, dark, and scary place. I had a smoking dream early this morning, first one I've had in over 2 yrs. And just like the drinking dreams that pursued me for many years, somehow it was perfectly fine, in the dream, for me to have "just one." :facepalm: I daresay it was probably my frustration over the leg cramps and my inability to stay asleep for more than 2 hrs at a time that brought it on, but still... :facepalm: But I know very damn well that "just one" doesn't apply to me about anything, be it drinking, smoking, husbands, or Lay's potato chips. I'm an addict, and always will be, at least in this life.

Well, I did have just one child. :D But he's odd enough for a houseful of brats. :giggle: Takes after his mom and dad, he does. :D

Andria
I seemed to have rid myself of the cramps with calcium-magnesium-zinc supplement......haven't had a leg foot hand cramp since I started taking the supplement.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I seemed to have rid myself of the cramps with calcium-magnesium-zinc supplement......haven't had a leg foot hand cramp since I started taking the supplement.

I wish I could find a combined supplement like that. Friday I didn't have any coconut water; was fighting an upset stomach, the last few days of last week, so I was drinking a lot of ginger ale -- which not only doesn't help, it probably even makes the situation worse, with all the sodium. Yesterday morning, I woke with a mild cramp, right in the middle of my knee, but I was able to get up and get walking before the cramp set in really hard, and I did drink some coconut water right away, and had a big glass with b'fast as I usually do, and drank a lot of water all evening. Guess I should have had some more coconut water. :facepalm:

I may try for a nap this afternoon, but I dunno... I may get awakened with cramping yet again. :facepalm:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hear RipTrippers has a powder drink mix that will cure that.. :bingo:

Do you really think that someone who's had 4 hrs of sleep because of SCREAMING agonizing leg cramps ALL FUCKING NIGHT is going to find that amusing???

Andria

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Do you really think that someone who's had 4 hrs of sleep because of SCREAMING agonizing leg cramps ALL FUCKING NIGHT is going to find that amusing???

Andria
:lion:
Ya knows I luvz ya. :D

ETA - have some of your coconut water and breakfast, then take a nice leisurely stroll. It will help break up the built-up acids that cause the cramps.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

The last set I had, around 6:45 am (I got awakened at 3:30, 5:30, and 6:45) were so awful, I couldn't even put on the higher heeled sandals I always put on to help the cramp ease -- the "shin splint" cramps benefit from a raised heel. The entire front of my left leg was in such a hard cramp, I almost couldn't even WALK, nevermind take the time to sit down and put on the sandals.

Once those finally eased, I gave up on the bed entirely, put on some loose clothing, and went to the couch where I fell over sideways -- if I keep my feet on the ground, I don't get the cramps; only when my feet and legs are raised. My cat was very upset about all the screaming, and quite confused about mom sleeping sideways on the couch.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not planning on bringing back a car battery, but I do have a few 18650's that an IPV4 over discharged and I can plug the charger into my USB strip that I usually charge other things with and maybe bring them back to usefulness. I have a 4 port USB charger than plugs into a wall socket.

Charging with solar will be just for normal charging while doing things like camping.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hope everyone is having a fabulous GFY Sunday.

Anybody know anything about the Vortice RDA? Specifically the Tobeco clone is what I'm looking at.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just curious what you don't like about it.
So far the reviews I've watched on the Vortice say it has great flavor. Looks like maybe not a ton of room for building, but other than that it sounds like a good flavor RDA.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

ETA - have some of your coconut water and breakfast, then take a nice leisurely stroll. It will help break up the built-up acids that cause the cramps.

Stroll??? When it's 90 degrees and 70% humidity? That'd be a REAL good way to make me have even worse cramps, because I'd be sweating like a field hand! I don't plan on exiting the house all day, since it's Sunday, all the groceries have been bought, and I don't have to go ANYWHERE. Hell, just STANDING out there makes me huff and puff like I've run a marathon, with all that humidity; it's like trying to breathe jello! Thank god for vaping, so I don't have to leave the air conditioning!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Looks like I should be getting my new mod AND my new driptips tomorrow. Yay! ECX didn't ship before the weekend hit, and they're one of those who never do anything on the weekends. Probably will be lucky to get that order by Friday, considering the USPS black hole up there. But I'll have a new mod to play with, and some new driptips to play matchy-matchy with the color, so I think I can survive till my ECX order gets here. :D

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's a little bit more, BUT it's an authentic ready to go

* looks at Brother Spanky's shiny post ... keeps looking ... still looking ... finally goes "hmmm, ..." *

Yes, the Velocities are damn nice. These look that as well. My next RDA purchase though will likely be a Goon, or a couple Goon clones. Want to make them BF decks & start getting a bit fancy with SS builds. I am still a bit surprised SS rocks as well as it does for me. Although, I ought not doubt brother Spanky. He knows shit, is shit. :)

Will also need more SS wire. I'll pick that up too. Thought I still had some Lucy sent. Huh, guess I ran out making up wild coils. I might if I can get my fumbling fingers to be careful un-build some to rebuild new ones. hehe.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just curious what you don't like about it.
So far the reviews I've watched on the Vortice say it has great flavor. Looks like maybe not a ton of room for building, but other than that it sounds like a good flavor RDA.

Odins are still on sale at the Lokilabs site - this is an amazing deal on a very,very good BF

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
* looks at Brother Spanky's shiny post ... keeps looking ... still looking ... finally goes "hmmm, ..." *

Yes, the Velocities are damn nice. These look that as well. My next RDA purchase though will likely be a Goon, or a couple Goon clones. Want to make them BF decks & start getting a bit fancy with SS builds. I am still a bit surprised SS rocks as well as it does for me. Although, I ought not doubt brother Spanky. He knows shit, is shit. :)

Will also need more SS wire. I'll pick that up too. Thought I still had some Lucy sent. Huh, guess I ran out making up wild coils. I might if I can get my fumbling fingers to be careful un-build some to rebuild new ones. hehe.
I coulda sworn I've said a few times how much I don't really like the Velocities? I WILL say that I think the Velocity v2 clone (Tobeco) is, indeed, better than the v1 & the Velocity mini. I would also say it's better than the Tsunamis. I would say the Sapor crushes the Velocities and the Tsunamis pretty handily

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I coulda sworn I've said a few times how much I don't really like the Velocities? I WILL say that I think the Velocity v2 clone (Tobeco) is, indeed, better than the v1 & the Velocity mini. I would also say it's better than the Tsunsmis

Agree it's better than the tsunami. I got a tsunami 24 recently. I'm not overly impressed so far.

Need to work with it more though. It's the one that looks like Bender

But, anyone looking for a good deal on a BF should shit the $ for an Odin while they are still available and on sale to boot

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I coulda sworn I've said a few times how much I don't really like the Velocities? I WILL say that I think the Velocity v2 clone (Tobeco) is, indeed, better than the v1 & the Velocity mini. I would also say it's better than the Tsunamis. I would say the Sapor crushes the Velocities and the Tsunamis pretty handily

That's what these are, sorry I didn't say that. They're Velocity v2 clones. Hell, I think looking at it a person could jerry rig a soda can to work and if you built the coil well enough, they could do some clouding. But then I look at things in a funny way.

I like the Reo clone mods yes. But ultimately it comes to me asking these questions.

"Does it hold battery and let it fire?"

"Is it at least half way durable?"

"Can I fit an RDA or Tank on it?"

If all are check, then you can the mod Hoopie Doopie for all I care.

I'm just a bit pickier for the RDAs. I need to be able to at least have decent places for the wire to fit into. The deck needs to be a fair and open size, room to move fingers around wire. Then, I like something durable for an RDA too. Again, if you want call it Cloudy Cuss, go right on and do it.

Never have been one keen on brand names, or wrappers. "Does it function? In a way I can appreciate (i.e. I'm not worried about it functioning, it just goes on and does its thing, stays out of the way)? It does both? Great!" That isn't saying I mind piddling, or tinkering to get something 'tuned in' just right where I like it, or like it better. I just rather not be concerned too much over fads, trends.

Once a person finds what works for them, seems it is smooth sailing. Then you run into, "Oh look the pretty, the shiny!"

Now, I could be a real curmudgeon and holler at folks. "Yeah? Well, go fuck yourself and your shiny!"

Honestly though, what good would serve? Sure I might get two seconds of petty joy out of it. I get more lasting joy though seeing people try different things, finding what suits them. I don't need to use their choice of shiny after all. Besides that, I want people to stop using tobacco. How else to better encourage that than to keep on looking at shiny things, making some nice comments at times and over all promoting vaping?

If it gets somebody off the tit of tobacco, all the better. :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd jump on that if I didn't need to save every penny for the new P67 when it comes out, lol
Juice...are the P67's just out of stock at the moment?

Have they been available for a while now?....I thought so anyway, but haven't followed the REO thread at the other place in a LONG time.

Anyway....I shit canned my idea of not buying anymore "stuff" until after the 8th. Been failing miserably.....:deadhorse:

Ordered another $250 bucks worth of concentrates, nic, and VG last night.

Guess the ONLY option is to shred all credit cards......:snapoutofit:.....:wtf:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Have they been available for a while now?....I thought so anyway, but haven't followed the REO thread at the other place in a LONG time.

Anyway....I shit canned my idea of not buying anymore "stuff" until after the 8th. Been failing miserably.....:deadhorse:

The old style P67 has been out of stock for long time

Rob's doing an upgrade that will (with luck) be out at the end of the month

I guess he did a limited run last month that sold out immediately - as usual, lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm still just mind-boggled about the smoking dream this morning; haven't had one of those since maybe my first week off cigarettes. :eek:

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Was doing thermography for the city Phoenix this morning....the air conditioning system is controlled by a BMS (building management) system, therefore the condensers were turned OFF (at a remote location). It was 98 degrees inside the damn building, 96 degrees outside. I left, told um to call during normal business hours, when the cooling system is functional. Was completely soaked from perspiration from head to toe before my watch hit the 7:30 AM mark. The city will be receiving two invoices, one for "failure to communicate" written on the purchase order.....:cry:....:headbang:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The old style P67 has been out of stock for long time

Rob's doing an upgrade that will (with luck) be out at the end of the month

I guess he did a limited run last month that sold out immediately - as usual, lol
I'll have to visit the website, haven't heard about an upgrade.

73neb

Member For 4 Years
I think the upgrade to the P67 is an ultem insert instead of the wood ones on the early models. Gotta say, the P67 is awesome. I have two, and love them. They'll take any atty, and do not have the arcing problem that the grands have with low resistance builds, and no melting buttons either.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think the upgrade to the P67 is an ultem insert instead of the wood ones on the early models. Gotta say, the P67 is awesome. I have two, and love them. They'll take any atty, and do not have the arcing problem that the grands have with low resistance builds, and no melting buttons either.
Oh, yes...now I remember. Russ (superX_drifter) made a video of this about a week ago.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors