Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i wonder if tobacco company's own funeral homes, This way they can increase there profit margin.

They're called chicken houses in VA. :)

Kid you not, they spray down chicken houses with formaldehyde after taking a batch out for slaughter. They're supposed to let the houses stand at least a week to air out before putting another batch in. Seen times the growers insisted and got another batch in the next day. Granted they put them in clean litter but that crap soaks right into the litter and the chicks eat it along with the antibiotic containing corn meal feed.

Oh, don't let any company tell you their chicken doesn't get antibiotics in the feed. Even if current policy states they don't there is enough surplus in the chain of distribution that we got chicken backlogged for at least two decades, possibly longer. That chicken was fed antibiotic containing feed, even if policy now says it allegedly was not. They won't remove product what can be sold through, it's too costly to do that.

The only way to assure it doesn't got that crap in it, raise it yourself free ranged and organically.

ETA: Yes, I would know of the surplus chicken. I was on one of the crew/s what ensured we had such a backlog. I know at least every night there was about ~15.5 metric tons of chicken liver pulled, this was 6 nights a week, that would go out for various things. One thing was it got sent for cat and dog feed.

I used to compress, slow, speed, make time stop while working in the poultry plants. Guess it's no wonder I'm nucking futs now. :)

Last edited:

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
You have to understand simple economics here Psyc. With BT there is only a couple major manufacturers and its easy to squeeze them for a few million here and a few million there, off the books of course. With vaping there is a shit load of smaller companies, with a lot of them not in the US so it is much much harder for FDA people to get kick backs and palms greased.
I do understand the economics behind it, Just burns me that put money before peoples lives and liberty's and these are the people we elect.

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
But all in all thankyou for letting me rant. I am so pissed i need to get it out of my system.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The XTAR MC2 Charger I ordered arrived today. Put a Panasonic battery I had laying around that wouldnt take a charge and gave the charger a try. It took a while but that same battery in now in a Picu vaping away at 40 watts and seems to be like new again. For it to be able to save over discharged batteries like that makes it worth every bit of the $10 it cost me!
Them Xtar chargers are good shit!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I was just reading the new Pa. state laws. This is getting out of hand you could be fined for bringing and using your vape products there if not purchased in the state and you pay the 40% tax. I am so fed up why dont they go after smokers that breath second hand smoke into my vape section so i can die of cancer. sorry for the rant.

I hope you already stockpiled at pre-tax prices.

I really believe that even if some of the more onerous sections of the FDA deeming regs are changed, that vaping in general is going to be a lot more expensive/prohibitive due to excessive taxes. Thanks to the Jenkins Act, if any or all parts of vape gear remain classified tobacco products it will be detrimental because states will be able to collect their tax from out of state online sales.

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I stockpiled as much as I could do for now, about 10 rda's eough kanthol to last for years. Have about 15 mods and 30 battery's. Make my own juice so I have enough nic to last 3 to 5 years. Have a few more rda's in my cart and will order when I get Bach from vacation.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I stockpiled as much as I could do for now, about 10 rda's eough kanthol to last for years. Have about 15 mods and 30 battery's. Make my own juice so I have enough nic to last 3 to 5 years. Have a few more rda's in my cart and will order when I get Bach from vacation.

10 RDAs? And y'all thought I was bad? lol

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile

Need more nic...

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Took the plunge and ordered 2 merlins tonight. Been avoiding them because 4ml tank is a huge turn off to me but single coil shouldnt drink juice as fast as the Boreus does. This place has the best price I could find.
94af322e6d36453788571d5fc01f26fb.png

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Took the plunge and ordered 2 merlins tonight. Been avoiding them because 4ml tank is a huge turn off to me but single coil shouldnt drink juice as fast as the Boreus does. This place has the best price I could find.
Where is that? Your image is not showing up

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
When it comes to ECF... I look at it like the PG13 forum of the vape world which actually makes no sense...

I bounce around the vape scene quite a bit, I've searched tonnes of good info's from VU figured it's time to make an account :D

I'm Asylumsix over there (Name Change Pending Approval here)...

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When it comes to ECF... I look at it like the PG13 forum of the vape world which actually makes no sense...

I bounce around the vape scene quite a bit, I've searched tonnes of good info's from VU figured it's time to make an account :D

Welcome to VU Asylumsix!

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Welcome to the fugee's

Dont forget to get your ECF refugee badge :)

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Welcome to the sane vaping forum. :D I think I remember you from ECF. :wave:

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

STS is a great seller - and the Merlin is an awesome tank.

It is a very different RTA from the Boreas though. It is my #1 doomsday stash in the RTA category

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You know, I got my new CF4-18650 today, the "travel kit" version... and I just gotta say, the little "travel case" that comes with it is simply awesome. Not only is it a hard shelled case with all the little elastic-band doohickeys to keep vape stuff secure... it's got the niftiest little magnetic battery tester. Considering that this case is worth $10-$20 all by itself, and I paid $41.95 for the mod... that is one hell of a deal. Innokin scores again!

Andria

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
You know, I got my new CF4-18650 today, the "travel kit" version... and I just gotta say, the little "travel case" that comes with it is simply awesome. Not only is it a hard shelled case with all the little elastic-band doohickeys to keep vape stuff secure... it's got the niftiest little magnetic battery tester. Considering that this case is worth $10-$20 all by itself, and I paid $41.95 for the mod... that is one hell of a deal. Innokin scores again!

Andria
wait what is that a built in backup battery charger? I thinks the shinyitis is kicking in :X

Edit*** Tester Still awesome!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

I just read another new post about the Penn. bullshit.

They are really sticking it to you guys and have a pretty big stick regarding the tax enforcement portion.

WharfRat1976

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You gotta love all the lying sacks of shit in here that say they rarely visit ECF. The statement alone says you are a regular lurktard of ECF. WHO ARE YOU BULLSHITING is what I am trying to figure out. NGFY

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bet it has been beautiful....I wouldn't be racing to death valley either....:)

Wow, did I luck out on the crossing into Nevada. Took 120 East out of Yosemite, which ended where I was going to turn 80 miles north to Tonopah to avoid a midday crossing of Death Valley. Was talking to 3 guys (more on them in a sec), when a local overheard me. He also rides, and clued me in on a MUCH better route. 35 miles south on Hwy 6 took me to 395, and 15 miles south of THAT, took me to a little town called Big Pines. There, a road called Westgard Pass takes you about 70 miles over the Sierra Nevada's, excellent motorcycle road! Hooks into 266 West which takes you to 95 South about 2 hours outside of Vegas. Two very distinct features, it is the northern end of Death Valley Road, so you are skirting JUST above the valley, and it also takes you past the Ancient Bristlecone Forest, which are AMAZING!

So these 3 guys. So far I have traveled 4900 miles, 9 days. Black hills, badlands, Wyoming from the eastern border, up to Cody near the Montana border, down through all of Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks, OVER the Teton pass (another very cool road) into Idaho, across Idaho to Oregon, where I missed my turn to Burns that would have taken me across the north California border. Instead, I ended up in Nevada, and had to do about 2 hours of I-80 (my only freeway so far, unless you count 101) to Reno, then 395 north to my goal, the 200 mile long amazing stretch of Highway 36. It was gorgeous, difficult, and LONG!!

From there, I just made it to the Avenue of Giants redwood forest by dark. Took a road that only had a camping sign. That damn camp was about 15 miles of climbing twisties up a mountain, took over an hour! So I get in really late, and it's a campsite for HORSE lovers. Shit, I'm coming in on a very noisy Harley at 11:00, Go to set up my tent, and guess what I lost on Hwy 36? Yup. Oh well, stars, moon, air mattress and sleeping bag. What more could I want? The other campers all knew each other, and adopted me. Fed me breakfast, and we talked till noon. That was the longest I have spent in any one spot.

Did the Avenue of giants the WHOLE way, both drive thru redwood trees, then took 101 south, cut over to 1 by Andersonville, stopped for a sip of Bubbly at Roederer (great stuff), and made it to highway 1 exactly at sunset. Traveled that south a bit looking for a campground, and finding nothing and being tired, I took liberties and parked my scoot on the shoulder, hopped a fence, and set my NEW tent up on a cliff over the pacific. Nobody bothered me, and falling asleep to the waves crashing below was awesome. Good thing I don't sleepwalk.

Got run off the road by a hostile Californian on 1, banged up a saddle bag, foot peg, lower fairing and when I steered it back onto the road without losing it, the shoulder gave my front shocks such a bang, the brake cable actually gouged my front fender, and they're a good 8" apart normally. Caught up with the guy, flashed my brights, pointed to pull over. He sped up like a madman so I memorized his lengthy assed Cali plate number, turned back around to go talk to a bicyclist who was nearby and turns out HE got run off the road by the asshole too. Cops took both our statements, and were going to go arrest him for hit and run. I got a bad case of the adrenaline leg jackhammering when I stopped. WHEW! AZZHOLE!! Maybe it's the lane splitting or something? But Californians definitely seem to hate motorcyclists. Rudest state I've been to yet.

After the Highway 1 cliff night, I made it to Yosemite in time to make camp, and this morning, I did a complete loop of the valley, and made it all the way to Vegas by 8pm.

So these 3 guys I met at the eastern end of Hwy 120, intersection of Route 6, little gas station in a town called Benton Station. I thought I was on a long ride. These guys humbled me quick. They are on a ride from Ushuaia Argentina, to Prudhoe Bay,ALASKA.. AND BACK! HAHAHA!!! 60,000 miles!! I'll have about 8000 when I am done I think. Whadda piker I am!

From the lowest tip of South America, to the highest point of North America, ROUND TRIP!!! And they didn't have BarcoDavidsons! They are famous in Argentina for this stunt. They were just coming OUT of Vegas, heading TO Yosemite. I got a picture with them! Their bikes are just... like 500 CC enduro type. Tires, first aid kits, fire extinguishers, all kinds shit strapped to them. I wish I spoke Spanish, because their English SUCKS!! Hahaha.. Now THESE guys are going on a seriously long assed ride. They gave me some of their promo stuff.
https://www.facebook.com/expedicao.2015

Oh, here is a pic of 2 of them, the 3rd was in the mens room. Yes, that IS a payphone, and yes it works, 25 cents. No cell reception in Benton Station...
PanAm.jpg

So now I'm in Vegas for 4 days, and I think I'm going to do some heavy chillaxing before heading up to Bryce Canyon, Mount Zion, and lots of Colorado mountain roads. Dale, I hope you can make it up. The gent who is from Vegas, please PM me, I'd love to catch a brew with ya.

GFY Fugees!

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like Moo's Big Adventure!

What an asshole - running over people like that. Hope they catch the that jizzsplat mf and you prosecute to the fullest extent!

Have fun in Vegas and be careful at the tables - you already lost a quite few things, lol.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like Moo's Big Adventure!

What an asshole - running over people like that. Hope they catch the that jizzsplat mf and you prosecute to the fullest extent!

Have fun in Vegas and be careful at the tables - you already lost a quite few things, lol.

Yeah, Doc Iguana told me I shoulda checked my next movement. He says that heavy pucker mighta made a diamond in there...

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mornin and GFY yall. Sitting here at the cardiologist with an IV in my hand enjoying a vape in the parking lot. They just shot me full of shit and now gotta wait 30 minutes before testing can begin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors