Not open for further replies.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Mornin and GFY yall. Sitting here at the cardiologist with an IV in my hand enjoying a vape in the parking lot. They just shot me full of shit and now gotta wait 30 minutes before testing can begin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Vaping with an IV : you get on with your bad self Chop - REPRESENT!

GFY while you're at it :D

Got my fingers for ya ---

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GM and GFY, Hank, Stu, Doc and Lucy. I hope they get done poking and prodding you, Chop! Time to go find a place that will wash 9 days of very dusty laundry, and one oil stained carburetor sock. Hate to take my stuff over to Dads. His old fashioned Brazilian wife will want to do all the work. I DID look at the hotel housekeeping fees for laundry service. Under, $2? A tshirt $5? Hell, might as well toss and buy new at THOSE prices...

Hope that testing goes well Doc!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
wait what is that a built in backup battery charger? I thinks the shinyitis is kicking in :X

Edit*** Tester Still awesome!

Yeah, a tester -- which is still awesome! MyVaporStore has all colors (at least, they did when I last checked it last week to find out if they'd shipped mine) for $41.95. They only offer 2-day priority as their cheapest shipping, but it's reasonable, $5.80, so you get it quickly. $47.45 including shipping. And considering it's an AWESOME Coolfire 4, but uses an external battery... shinyitis INDEED!!!!!!!!!! :D

Andria

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Don't ya hate it when they say, "It's going to feel like a little sting?" YEEEOOOOUUUCH!!!
The best doctors will distract you by jiggling your lip (in the case of a dentist) in an area covered by rhe same nerve, or on the opposite arm etc when drawing blood or something. You wouldn't think that would work as well as it does. Especially for dentists. If they're trying to give you a shot of xylocaine to numb, and they jiggle your lip while they do it, you can barely feel the needle go in. It's like magic

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As long as dentists don't put that godawful topical anesthetic in my mouth AT ALL, I can deal with a few seconds of pain - when it's over, it's over, but that sorbitol-tasting shit goes on ALL FUCKING DAY!

Andria

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The best doctors will distract you by jiggling your lip (in the case of a dentist) in an area covered by rhe same nerve, or on the opposite arm etc when drawing blood or something. You wouldn't think that would work as well as it does. Especially for dentists. If they're trying to give you a shot of xylocaine to numb, and they jiggle your lip while they do it, you can barely feel the needle go in. It's like magic

I have not known any of those dentists. I actually have to have the topical stuff, and yeah, it's horrible, but I have an insane fear of needles, and they always move it around once it's in your gums. Little sting, yeah, right. I have to go for a checkup and cleaning tomorrow and I've been a nervous wreck for the last week. And that's just for a checkup and cleaning! No needles required, but it's the whole "dentist" thing. I've never had a good one.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Took the plunge and ordered 2 merlins tonight. Been avoiding them because 4ml tank is a huge turn off to me but single coil shouldnt drink juice as fast as the Boreus does. This place has the best price I could find.
94af322e6d36453788571d5fc01f26fb.png
That's a great price!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have not known any of those dentists. I actually have to have the topical stuff, and yeah, it's horrible, but I have an insane fear of needles, and they always move it around once it's in your gums. Little sting, yeah, right. I have to go for a checkup and cleaning tomorrow and I've been a nervous wreck for the last week. And that's just for a checkup and cleaning! No needles required, but it's the whole "dentist" thing. I've never had a good one.
It'll go ok. If you have to, close your eyes and spell strawberries, or something else. It'll help keep your mind off it. My sister's scared to go, I'm weird. I LOVE getting my teeth cleaned. It's great to see you here Lannie!!!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Mine does that jiggle thing.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I'm the same about dentists, except that needles don't bother me... but having a stranger crawling thru my mouth, THAT bothers the hell out of me. I require nitrous just to get a cleaning!

Andria

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm the same about dentists, except that needles don't bother me... but having a stranger crawling thru my mouth, THAT bothers the hell out of me. I require nitrous just to get a cleaning!

Andria
Both my parents are dentists. Trust me when I say, a stranger crawling around your mouth isn't so bad. Imagine your mom doing it.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Both my parents are dentists. Trust me when I say, a stranger crawling around your mouth isn't so bad. Imagine your mom doing it.

I wouldn't have a problem with that, actually. I'm extremely anti-touchy-feely with strangers, have a much larger "personal space" sense than most people do -- I go to AA rather than NA even though I'm basically addicted to everything, because the worst thing AA'ers will do is shake your hand, which is easily circumvented by having stuff in your hands -- NA'ers are huggers, and I refuse to hug people I don't know from Adam's housecat, and I don't want them hugging -- or touching! -- me either.

Andria

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Mine does that jiggle thing.
It's great. But the worst is when you have to get a bunch of numbing shots, especially if they have to do the roof of your mouth. It's hard bone there and it HURTS no matter what they do. Cringe worthy kind of hurt. It makes the normal shots seem like a tickle. Still better than feeling what it would feel like without the shot though...

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I wouldn't have a problem with that, actually. I'm extremely anti-touchy-feely with strangers, have a much larger "personal space" sense than most people do -- I go to AA rather than NA even though I'm basically addicted to everything, because the worst thing AA'ers will do is shake your hand, which is easily circumvented by having stuff in your hands -- NA'ers are huggers, and I refuse to hug people I don't know from Adam's housecat, and I don't want them hugging -- or touching! -- me either.

Andria
My mom would always use it as an excuse to grill me about some topic or other when I was growing up. She knew she had me pinned down with sharp stuff in my mouth so she could ask me anything without me being able to flee the scene. Nothing like awkward questions about a girlfriend when you're getting your teeth drilled on...it just brings a whole layer of awkwardness and familial stuff into something that is already pretty unpleasant

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My mom would always use it as an excuse to grill me about some topic or other when I was growing up. She knew she had me pinned down with sharp stuff in my mouth so she could ask me anything without me being able to flee the scene. Nothing like awkward questions about a girlfriend when you're getting your teeth drilled on...it just brings a whole layer of awkwardness and familial stuff into something that is already pretty unpleasant

But when you have a drill and a bunch of other stuff dentist use in your mouth you could literally say "mom, that new girl is able to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch" and all she would hear is "gaa g ga gaaa ga gaa ga" :giggle:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Yeah, I think I'd have found a different dentist to go to. :D

I used to go to a dermatologist that always tried to give you the "happy talk" distraction, so you didn't pay so much attention to the painful things he was doing. Because I have sebaceous cysts in my earlobes, I had to have him pierce my ears, rather than some numbskull at a jewelry counter, but unfortunately *HE* found the happy talk too distracting, and completely forgot to numb the 2nd earlobe -- I almost launched right out the 5th floor window! :facepalm:

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
6 hours later I am home and test are done. Little bit of a headache from that crap they shot into me to get my veins to open up. Thinking seriously a nap might be well deserved about now. Been a long tough day, I think I deserve one! (see how easy it is to talk myself into a nap :D )

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You know, I got my new CF4-18650 today, the "travel kit" version... and I just gotta say, the little "travel case" that comes with it is simply awesome. Not only is it a hard shelled case with all the little elastic-band doohickeys to keep vape stuff secure... it's got the niftiest little magnetic battery tester. Considering that this case is worth $10-$20 all by itself, and I paid $41.95 for the mod... that is one hell of a deal. Innokin scores again!

Andria
I know, I figured the case would be worthless, but it's actually pretty cool.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

This explains a lot :giggle:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So these 3 guys I met at the eastern end of Hwy 120, intersection of Route 6, little gas station in a town called Benton Station. I thought I was on a long ride. These guys humbled me quick. They are on a ride from Ushuaia Argentina, to Prudhoe Bay,ALASKA.. AND BACK! HAHAHA!!! 60,000 miles!! I'll have about 8000 when I am done I think. Whadda piker I am!
From the lowest tip of South America, to the highest point of North America, ROUND TRIP!!! And they didn't have BarcoDavidsons! They are famous in Argentina for this stunt. They were just coming OUT of Vegas, heading TO Yosemite. I got a picture with them! Their bikes are just... like 500 CC enduro type. Tires, first aid kits, fire extinguishers, all kinds shit strapped to them. I wish I spoke Spanish, because their English SUCKS!! Hahaha.. Now THESE guys are going on a seriously long assed ride. They gave me some of their promo stuff.
https://www.facebook.com/expedicao.2015
Very cool!
Not so cool about the guy running you off the road.

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Afternoon Fugees, and GFY's. Just finishing up last minute packing, leaving for cali in the morning. Going to order a few more things from slowtech before i leave so it should be here after i get home in 10 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors