Not open for further replies.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Mornin' fugee gang. Another nice long sleep with no cramping. YES!!!!!!! GFYs merrily. :)

Today is my 29th anniversary of wedded bliss. And not only is my husband not telling me not to buy anymore vape gear, he wants to know why I haven't yet ordered another bottle of shisha strawberry (or two), since I'm down to about 130ml. I thought the euro was supposed to crash and burn after the UK referendum to BREXIT, but that doesn't seem to be happening. :D

I tried my first battery re-wrap this morning using one of battwrap's opaque (light green) wraps.... it seems to be a little longer than the one that came on the 25R originally, but the battery works. The ends didn't seal as flat as with the clear wrap I tried before. But I managed it, and didn't lose the insulator. Thx to everyone who gave me the heads up on hanging on to that little bugger, so it didn't go flying when I removed the old wrapper. :D

Andria

:stars::stars2::hearts:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In a dark and hazy room, peering into a crystal ball, the fortune teller delivered grave news: "There's no easy way to tell you this, so I'll just be blunt. Prepare yourself to be a widow. Your husband will die a violent and horrible death this year."

Visibly shaken, the young woman stared back at the old woman's lined face, then at the single flickering candle, then down at her shaking hands. She took a few deep breaths to compose herself. Her mind raced. A question forced it's way out --- she simply had to know. She met the Fortune Teller's gaze, tried to steady her voice and asked

"Will I be acquitted?"

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Today is my 29th anniversary of wedded bliss. And not only is my husband not telling me not to buy anymore vape gear, he wants to know why I haven't yet ordered another bottle of shisha strawberry (or two), since I'm down to about 130ml.
Congrats on the anniversary! And for having a spouse that pays attention to your world. ;)
And joy that you're (hopefully) past that leg cramp BS. :stars2:

Me and my missus are little more than a year behind you - our 28th is coming up 8/6. And it's a freakin' miracle we made it this long after some of our earlier troubles.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mornin' fugee gang. Another nice long sleep with no cramping. YES!!!!!!! GFYs merrily. :)

Today is my 29th anniversary of wedded bliss. And not only is my husband not telling me not to buy anymore vape gear, he wants to know why I haven't yet ordered another bottle of shisha strawberry (or two), since I'm down to about 130ml. I thought the euro was supposed to crash and burn after the UK referendum to BREXIT, but that doesn't seem to be happening. :D

I tried my first battery re-wrap this morning using one of battwrap's opaque (light green) wraps.... it seems to be a little longer than the one that came on the 25R originally, but the battery works. The ends didn't seal as flat as with the clear wrap I tried before. But I managed it, and didn't lose the insulator. Thx to everyone who gave me the heads up on hanging on to that little bugger, so it didn't go flying when I removed the old wrapper. :D

Andria

Happy 29th to you and your hubby

3a48928c482dc725a4fe43b2d80a3bd9.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Congrats on the anniversary! And for having a spouse that pays attention to your world. ;)
And joy that you're (hopefully) past that leg cramp BS. :stars2:

Me and my missus are little more than a year behind you - our 28th is coming up 8/6. And it's a freakin' miracle we made it this long after some of our earlier troubles.

Same for us; but we had some great couple-therapy around 16yrs, and it helped a lot! We communicate much better, and we ALWAYS make sure the other knows how important they are for happiness and peace of mind.

The leg cramp shit will undoubtedly be back at some point, but for now, seems to be under control. Still fighting that upset stomach, though; I strongly suspect my gallbladder, but I have already told my gallbladder that it has to stay healthy till I get the appendectomy paid off, because without insurance, the only way I'll get to have my gallbladder out is if it's an emergency. I ate very little yesterday, and tummy seems more or less ok this morning.

Andria

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Congrats!~ It's actually my third anniversary today!! although we've been together 15 years lols...

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Same for us; but we had some great couple-therapy around 16yrs, and it helped a lot! We communicate much better, and we ALWAYS make sure the other knows how important they are for happiness and peace of mind.

The leg cramp shit will undoubtedly be back at some point, but for now, seems to be under control. Still fighting that upset stomach, though; I strongly suspect my gallbladder, but I have already told my gallbladder that it has to stay healthy till I get the appendectomy paid off, because without insurance, the only way I'll get to have my gallbladder out is if it's an emergency. I ate very little yesterday, and tummy seems more or less ok this morning.

Andria
Yes CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Sorry about your tum tum.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just did another 25R re-wrap; this time, I trimmed the wrap about 1/8th of an inch, and it fits perfectly now, and even shrank flatter on the ends. Nice to get my good batteries safe again. I also figured out, as I think I mentioned, the proper way to get the battery into my miniBooks without nicking the wrap -- just remove the atty, or loosen it at least halfway.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Its one hot SOB outside today. Just finished putting new blades on the ex's mower. Mine I had to put in the shop. After replacing the bad spindle TWICE it still didnt cut right and then found out it is under warranty so went ahead and put it on the trailer earlier today and dropped it off so they can mess with it. Until then I have to use the ex's mower and her blades was worn out bad!
With it 92 outside and a heat index of 100, think I will wait until later to go do some cutting.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I do, they sent them yesterday.....:bliss:

Can't wait to hear your critique - they look really slick.

The only thing that gives me pause is the fact that my mini volt got terribly chipped up quickly and it didn't get half the abuse my regular stuff does.

That's why I emailed COV to ask if it was the same finish, which it is.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Better buy one or two Juice....just pretend you didn't say you're not buying anything else until after 8-8 (D-Day).

If the CC companies allow online Tobacco product sales.....:facepalm:

I changed my mind on the purchase thing --- I'm a woman and can do it without criticism, lol.

I wanna get an REO p67 instead. I MIGHT bite on the wraith - they look great.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
LOVE the merlin. Just checked www.vapingcheap.com, they have them for $16 in stainless, $17 in black. About $8 shipping for 3. Ordered!!
http://www.efun.top/augvape-merlin-rta-atomizer-4ml.html?mw_aref=b73b1508be0994d2958b0d58629eff12

* raises and shakes fist at the boss * "Argh! Curse you Red Baron!"

I did not need to see a "Shiny-4-Cheap-Monies" site. This is getting to be as bad as carrying around the Sears & Robuck "Wish Book".

Thank you though for providing another source to get gear. :) Always good having a few places to look for things.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah? Fugees, y'all go fuck yourselves merrily and have a good 'un no matter what it happens to be for ya! :) If you happen to be getting killed by a sadistic serial killer please hold the line your call is important to us, and remember the Fugee words of evidence, "pics or didn't happen." Thank you, dial 1 for Hindi, 2 for Espanol, 3 for Punjabi, 4 for Gaelic, 5 for German, 6 for Mandarin, 7 for Anguish (If you're American this means you.), 8 for Polish, 9 for Tel-e-text.

Happy Anniversary, @AndriaD :) Hope you guys see at least another two decades together.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Have to admit, that is a nice looking squonker. Almost tempting, but I'm gonna hold off till I hear some feedback.

I know - I really like how it looks. But I really, really have been trying my best to get gear that is meant to be rebuilt.

Lucky I like mechs but I do enjoy regulated too. Prefer it when working actually.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Speaking of vapemail, question for anyone who uses Gearbest. I ordered from them over the weekend for the first time. I woke up Monday morning to an email saying my order had shipped, tracking number blah blah blah. As of tonight, (about 64 hours after that email was sent) that tracking number still shows zip, nada, nothing, even when checking it through their website. Just says No Information. Is this normal?

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speaking of vapemail, question for anyone who uses Gearbest. I ordered from them over the weekend for the first time. I woke up Monday morning to an email saying my order had shipped, tracking number blah blah blah. As of tonight, (about 64 hours after that email was sent) that tracking number still shows zip, nada, nothing, even when checking it through their website. Just says No Information. Is this normal?
Unfortunately, yeah. I've never been stiffed, but I've spent a lot of time clicking the refresh button on the tracking page.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope it wasn't something you were in dire need of

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope it wasn't something you were in dire need of
Hell no, I'm not crazy. Well, maybe I am, but that besides the point. I'm not about to order from China if I need something right away. I'm just surprised that almost 3 days after getting a tracking number, that number doesn't have any information, as in even whoever it it being shipped through is basically saying "Sorry, that tracking number doesn't exist"

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hell no, I'm not crazy. Well, maybe I am, but that besides the point. I'm not about to order from China if I need something right away. I'm just surprised that almost 3 days after getting a tracking number, that number doesn't have any information, as in even whoever it it being shipped through is basically saying "Sorry, that tracking number doesn't exist"
I ordered a Hastur the other day from them. I got a email too. Still ain't showing either lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors