Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
G'mornin' fugee gang, and GFYs merrily. And I have no idea why I'm awake so early, though I'm thinking that being hot, and an itching toe, had a lot to do with it, but thank god, no cramps. :) :) :)

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Whooo, I got behind! I've been half comatose from the heat and humidity. It has taught me that I like it just fine here in SD and there's NO WAY I'm moving down South, if it's like this all summer there. I'll put up with the blizzards in the winter, yessiree I will.

Been wanting to pass along to ya lannie, added %1 Fa cherry to Tiramisu and its very good. :D

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
For all yall fugee's Merlin users, what wattage do you usually run yours at? Reason I am asking is that normally I vape my supertanks at 45-50 watts. With the Merlin anything above 35-38 watts and I start getting dry hits. Dont get me wrong, it is a great vape at 35 watts but I am curious.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Mornin folks. Friday is upon us! I'm expecting lots of vape mail this weekend, except for one package that was supposed to be delivered today, but tracking shows it sent to Memphis. Good old usps. They screw up packages for our business, and for myself personally. But I can wait. Hope everyone's having a good friday so far!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was how I first learned, but I couldn't really tell much improvement; those silly lil tanks still gurgled and leaked and were just a huge pain in the ass in every possible way, so I ordered a Kayfun Lite Plus clone... and never looked back at BCCs, though I did venture to cartos and cartotanks for a while. But when I started making the strawberry & cream and saw how bad it gunked, I couldn't use cartos anymore. After a while I got sick of all the gunking making me waste so much juice in the bigass Kayfuns, so I got a Magma... then an Achilles. Now I can't use the Kayfuns at all, just not enough flavor.

Andria
Did you use cotton or silica?
I used cotton and no problems.
Well almost no problems.
Let a T3 overheat and they might just want to dump their juice.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
For all yall fugee's Merlin users, what wattage do you usually run yours at? Reason I am asking is that normally I vape my supertanks at 45-50 watts. With the Merlin anything above 35-38 watts and I start getting dry hits. Dont get me wrong, it is a great vape at 35 watts but I am curious.

Never vaped mine over 35W, but I'm wimpy 1 ohm puffer

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Did you use cotton or silica?
I used cotton and no problems.
Well almost no problems.
Let a T3 overheat and they might just want to dump their juice.

Tried cotton (from cotton balls, though it wasn't organic), silica, and ekowool. Whatever you wick with, whatever juice you use, in T3S's it's like putting Dom Perignon in a plastic sippy cup.

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tried cotton (from cotton balls, though it wasn't organic), silica, and ekowool. Whatever you wick with, whatever juice you use, in T3S's it's like putting Dom Perignon in a plastic sippy cup.

Andria
Why would anyone do that? Everyone knows that the only proper way to drink it is from a red Solo cup.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now that reminds me on mine. She thought she was going to invite herself along on one of my rides once. Told her i would think about it. Then she started planning daily itineraries of where all we was going to stop and decided we wasnt going to camp because she didnt want to. Needless to say her ass stayed at home.
One time I took her on a run to the Smokey mountains and even let her ride her bike on the trip. Never again. Didnt take long to realize I had to keep her in the novice position in front of me where i could keep an eye on her dumb ass and every day it was murder getting her on the road before 11 am. You just cant ride like that and expect to get anywhere.
Same here. On trips, I get in 5 hours of sightseeing then go pick her up at hotel. It works and keeps the peace. ;)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Why would anyone do that? Everyone knows that the only proper way to drink it is from a red Solo cup.

Heh... I guess my side trip to cartos/cartotanks was the metaphorical Solo cup. ;) For those who like a really tight draw as I do, cartos are actually pretty awesome... I just got spoiled by the amazing flavor of rebuildables, and also have an ADV that's much too gunky for cartos.

Andria

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have a staple build in mine that usually goes to about 50-55 watts. It's wicked lightly though

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah it cures our dry popcorn knuckles we get from vaping.

We don't eat crustaceans though.
Thankfully I'm exempt from vape knuckle on account of the fact there's just three large claws there, no knuckles to speak of. I've yet to experience dry claw, but it's an ongoing concern..

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thankfully I'm exempt from vape knuckle on account of the fact there's just three large claws there, no knuckles to speak of. I've yet to experience dry claw, but it's an ongoing concern..

THAT would be Lucy's department. Be warned of the decrepit dry talons of a cackling old hag!

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
1231-rotflmao-66790972088jpegrotflmao20499x333-wallpaper-499x333.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors