ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, well, I originally figured it would be another week anyway. Just knowing it was only 60 miles or so away gave me a brief moment of hope that my, ummm, dang what did I even order, I don't remember! I can remember the first girl I kissed (well, her name anyway, Sandy, or rather Sandra Lee to be accurate) when I was in 3rd grade I think, but I can't remember what I ordered a few short weeks ago.
3rd grade???? Dang!!!! I was in 10th. But VERY shy with boys. :oops: I was so terrified I could even enjoy the kiss. :oops:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3rd grade???? Dang!!!! I was in 10th. But VERY shy with boys. :oops: I was so terrified I could even enjoy the kiss. :oops:
She was my best friend's older sister. So I guess she was maybe in 5th grade?
Technically, I didn't kiss her, she kissed me, but...not sure I kissed another girl till I was a senior in high school. And now that I think about she came on to me too and instigated it all..

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
She was my best friend's older sister. So I guess she was maybe in 5th grade?
Technically, I didn't kiss her, she kissed me, but...not sure I kissed another girl till I was a senior in high school. And now that I think about she came on to me too and instigated it all..
Dang!! You've had cougars chasing you your whole life!!!! :giggle:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It does seem to be a pattern.

Sent from my Fire Phone using Tapatalk

Checked out that book ya wrote kad :D

images

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a question. Can anyone explain --- in a nutshell -- about being able to order things online after the 8th?
That'll depend largely on who you're ordering from. The burden as of the 8th lies not (yet) with the consumer, or the online vendor, but with the manufacturers. Your ordering practices, in theory, should not change...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That'll depend largely on who you're ordering from. The burden as of the 8th lies not (yet) with the consumer, or the online vendor, but with the manufacturers. Your ordering practices, in theory, should not change...

So, anything we were able to order before, we can still order?

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a question. Can anyone explain --- in a nutshell -- about being able to order things online after the 8th?

Shawn is right, the regulations goes after the manufacturers of vape gear and ejuice. If companies submitted paperwork to the FDA on their product then they will still have two years to sell their product before the mandatory FDA blessing takes effect.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good morning all!!!!
I use my fan for the white noise like Andria, so, it's on during winter too. :) It's a "Southern" thing. :)

I thought it was just an insomniac thing. :D The fan I use has a switch, it can go in either direction, to blow or suck. :D No it's not a sex toy. :facepalm: He got it working, though now my bedroom smells of machine oil. :D Luckily I don't find that smell too obnoxious. But after he worked on it, cleaned it, oiled it, put it back and demonstrated that it worked, and we turned it off.... later when I went to bed, it almost wouldn't go, AGAIN, it was going really slowly, as it was doing yesterday morning when I was fiddling with it. But I was patient, and it finally got moving and got up to speed, so I had my fan. Today, I switched it to "fan" (blow) rather than "exhaust" (suck) and put it on low, so that hopefully it will work tonight. But it's looking like I might need to buy a new one. :cry:

And g'mornin' and GFYs errybody. :wave:

Andria

Kodak

Member For 3 Years
Key Kodak! What's hapnin?

Not much...kept forgetting to sign in here lol. That and work has been crazy insane!

Kodak! Long time no see (here anyway) Sister!:blowkiss: Sure, you come here and out of all the posts I've made since your last visit, the one you like is the one about my mind being misplaced in the gutter? Granted, it often is, but still...

Honey, your mind LIVES in the gutter :D But I wouldn't have you any other way :inlove:

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not much...kept forgetting to sign in here lol. That and work has been crazy insane!

Honey, your mind LIVES in the gutter :D But I wouldn't have you any other way :inlove:
Well, you do have a point, though you helped put it there yesterday.:D It had actually left the gutter for a brief visit to a nice peaceful meadow, then suddenly, kicked back into the gutter by leather boots.:p

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, you do have a point, though you helped put it there yesterday.:D It had actually left the gutter for a brief visit to a nice peaceful meadow, then suddenly, kicked back into the gutter by leather boots.:p
I have no clue what you guys are talking about. But Kad, you need no help in that department. :rolleyes:

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Am I the only one that finds it humorous that the skimwords ad link software seems to focus on, well, the same things my mind does? Sex toys and leather boots both turned into links. Now I gotta find out about whips and chains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors