ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning, Fugees. GFY. Pretty much packed for tomorrow, I BELIEVE I have thought of everything. Just a little uplifting music for Hump Day..
I'm thinking there might be something that you want to verify is packed...can't quite figure out what though. If I listen to that song a few more times, maybe it'll come to me.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The magma was like the second or third RDA i tried and at first I couldnt vape it, it was way too much. Thats why I like starting new people to vaping on Ego's and CE5's. I still have a pile of them I give away to people starting out. I bought the magma just so I could drip but after 40 years of smoking my lungs refused to let me do any dripping at all. It took a good four months before i was able to handle the higher wattage style vaping. Now I usually vape on one of my Boreas daily and the magma is like a training RDA compared to the air/cloud output of that.

I vape my magma just like my Achilles -- 2 ohms single coil, 10w. No different, though even using just a single smallest hole, it was a bit too airy till I inserted the 14ga needles in the holes. But the flavor from a Magma is excellent, right up there *almost* with the Achilles, so I'm willing to fiddle with it, make it more "my thing", with a tight draw.

News on the 13ga needles I've been expecting -- when it got past the latest expected delivery date and I still didn't have them, I contacted the seller on ebay, and they don't know, they suspect it might be lost, and offered me a refund, which I accepted. So yesterday I ordered another set of 13ga needles on Amazon, *fulfilled* by Amazon, so it cost a little more, but I should have them next week. I'm hoping the 13ga needles will fit those airholes a bit more tightly so maybe stop the leaking. And possibly also use a 13ga needle to modify the internal airflow stack of my Achilles 2, to make it a tighter draw.

And hey fugee peeps, I did my sleeping till the crack o'noon, and hey, got some vapemail! My new Xtar charger got here today! So GFYs merrily. :)

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes indeed Doc, I bought a shitload of flavors from NN, just add the VG+Nic....kinda cheating but I'm just learnin.

Also have a huge order from BCV in the frig, haven't opened the box yet but they were flavors recommended by many folks here. One of these days when I have some spare time I'll get after it.

Any way to learn DIY is a good way -- I "cheated" when I started by mixing pre-made ejuices together, plus extra sweetener and Flash, plus the WTA I used then. It got me brave enough to go out on a limb and work out that terrific strawberry & cream recipe. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have heard of a few peeps who keep their stuff in the fridge. Other than freezing nicotine my stuff stays on a shelf well away from windows. Some of my flavors are over a year old and I dont find anything wrong with them.

I keep mine in one of my kitchen cabinets, but my husband makes me leave the door open so it doesn't knock him down when he has to open the other doors of the cabinet to put away clean dishes.

I also have some flavors I've had for QUITE some time; they get darker, but the flavor doesn't change.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I vape my magma just like my Achilles -- 2 ohms single coil, 10w. No different, though even using just a single smallest hole, it was a bit too airy till I inserted the 14ga needles in the holes. But the flavor from a Magma is excellent, right up there *almost* with the Achilles, so I'm willing to fiddle with it, make it more "my thing", with a tight draw.

News on the 13ga needles I've been expecting -- when it got past the latest expected delivery date and I still didn't have them, I contacted the seller on ebay, and they don't know, they suspect it might be lost, and offered me a refund, which I accepted. So yesterday I ordered another set of 13ga needles on Amazon, *fulfilled* by Amazon, so it cost a little more, but I should have them next week. I'm hoping the 13ga needles will fit those airholes a bit more tightly so maybe stop the leaking. And possibly also use a 13ga needle to modify the internal airflow stack of my Achilles 2, to make it a tighter draw.

And hey fugee peeps, I did my sleeping till the crack o'noon, and hey, got some vapemail! My new Xtar charger got here today! So GFYs merrily. :)

Andria

Im hoping for vape mail today :)

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Speaking of vape mail, I might have some today too, depending on what exactly my post office chose to do with the package. Tracking says my GB order is out for delivery. So what did they do with it? Stuff it in the PO Box? That'll work. Lock it in one of the parcel lockers in the lobby? That'll work too. Stick a card in the PO that I have to take to the counter? That won't work. I'll be unable to pick it up today if that is the case.

So I'm hoping for #1 or #2. And I finally remembered what I ordered even...Cthulhu Hastur (2 of 'em as a matter of fact) because someone here told me I should. Incidentally, if anyone cares, GB appears to be running the same flash sale today as the day I ordered 'em, 14.99.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lol. I just didn't think I should talk about a co-op that's going on here, over there...that's all the PM to Eskie was about, and offering to get in on it for him if he wasn't a member here. If you are also interested, check the co-ops.

Boden

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol. I just didn't think I should talk about a co-op that's going on here, over there...that's all the PM to Eskie was about, and offering to get in on it for him if he wasn't a member here. If you are also interested, check the co-ops.
I just emailed them directly (Coppervape) so I'll have some shortly.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just emailed them directly (Coppervape) so I'll have some shortly.
Yep, I just was pointing him to this option as I didn't know of a way to contact them other than FB, which he wasn't thrilled with, and the Alibaba option didn't appeal to him either. Looks like Cromwell came to the rescue on that one though.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Speaking of vape mail, I might have some today too, depending on what exactly my post office chose to do with the package. Tracking says my GB order is out for delivery. So what did they do with it? Stuff it in the PO Box? That'll work. Lock it in one of the parcel lockers in the lobby? That'll work too. Stick a card in the PO that I have to take to the counter? That won't work. I'll be unable to pick it up today if that is the case.

So I'm hoping for #1 or #2. And I finally remembered what I ordered even...Cthulhu Hastur (2 of 'em as a matter of fact) because someone here told me I should. Incidentally, if anyone cares, GB appears to be running the same flash sale today as the day I ordered 'em, 14.99.
I currently have three (3!!!!) Investigations pending with usps on behalf of our customers. For two of them they basically said *shrug* guess you better reship it, we lost it. Unbelievable how much they mess up shipping to our customers and then refuse to do anything about it except "hope it turns up in the next 15 days, after which it's considered lost" when asked what our options are "well. You should just reship and we'll let you know if it turns up"

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I currently have three (3!!!!) Investigations pending with usps on behalf of our customers. For two of them they basically said *shrug* guess you better reship it, we lost it. Unbelievable how much they mess up shipping to our customers and then refuse to do anything about it except "hope it turns up in the next 15 days, after which it's considered lost" when asked what our options are "well. You should just reship and we'll let you know if it turns up"

death-star.jpg

:giggle: It seemed appropriate to USPS's loss of mail. :giggle:

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

I have noticed certain hubs and/or individual offices treat the mail they're in some third world country.

Obviously there is a very rotten egg somewhere in the mail-chain in your area.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got my last outstanding vapemail. Parts for Subtank mini's. Now have enough parts to vape them for 30 years.
It was a FT order 2 weeks from placing order till in my mailbox.

Now to get my Chester Coppervape mod ordered tonight....

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just got my last outstanding vapemail. Parts for Subtank mini's. Now have enough parts to vape them for 30 years.
It was a FT order 2 weeks from placing order till in my mailbox.

Now to get my Chester Coppervape mod ordered tonight....

How are you getting yours?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I havent really gotten a good handle on the Inawera Biscuit yet. The few times I used it I either over powered the recipe or couldnt notice it.

I used 2% in my cookie recipe and it did indeed ad a nice depth to it

I let it steep about 2 weeks with 10% cap sugar cookie 2, and .5 % Madagascar vanilla

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I used 2% in my cookie recipe and it did indeed ad a nice depth to it

ur a mixin sob.....:giggle:

When I tried 2% biscuit with some blueberry extra, it just SCREAMED! "COOKIE" and barely whimpered "and a little bit of some kind of berry". and I normally like high percentage flavoring, but that Biscuit is a wild child!

Hope everyone is having a great hump day, now you can GFY's....:bliss::confetti::vapemail:

No such thing a great hump-day....:deadhorse:...:vino:

Sure there is! Here's one:

:D
Andria

Custard poop

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When I tried 2% biscuit with some blueberry extra, it just SCREAMED! "COOKIE" and barely whimpered "and a little bit of some kind of berry". and I normally like high percentage flavoring, but that Biscuit is a wild child!

Sure there is! Here's one:

:D
Andria
I love your default picture. Your a cutie!!!!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I love your default picture. Your a cutie!!!!

:blowkiss:
Thx, but it might be more accurate to say I WAS a cutie... that pic is about 12 yrs old, but it's the best one I have for fitting in a circle like that. :D The one in my profile is from last year, so pretty current.

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm thinking there might be something that you want to verify is packed...can't quite figure out what though. If I listen to that song a few more times, maybe it'll come to me.

Thought I had it. Damn, it's been ten minutes already? Kind of needing a wheel now. Let me see, got some beans. Yep, cure for the growling belly. But wait, aren't we trying to figure out what else Spanky needs to pack? If I go eat it'll take an hour from trying to figure that out. You know what bean farts do, don't you? I could be lost two hours or worse, another ten minutes. Hey let me go fill this back up, we need that stuff to think. ...

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Had the three merlins I ordered from Efun.top show up today :) Got them for $16 each!

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have noticed certain hubs and/or individual offices treat the mail they're in some third world country.

Obviously there is a very rotten egg somewhere in the mail-chain in your area.
Well, I'd go for that except..they're packages to our customers so they're all over the country (and internationally) so...that's a lot of rotten eggs

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And the Hastur's are in the house! Guess I better get em cleaned up and built.

You better snap pictures & show them off here. Been enjoying a simple ~.6 single strand, single coil 28 awg on the velocity v2 deck here. Not fancy or pretty, it gets the cloud going though. Rayon sops up the juice like it was a parched horse guzzling the water trough. Got a big puffy wick that cascades over the ends of the coil and fills each side of the wells. It sits just snug in the coil. All sorts of squonky fun. :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeh, more aqua.....:bliss:...:vino:.....:stars2:

Weather Updated: Aug 03 2:20PM
Issued by the National Weather Service
en-US SIGNIFICANT WEATHER ADVISORY UNTIL 3:15PM MST WED ...SIGNIFICANT WEATHER ADVISORY... THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN PHOENIX HAS ISSUED A SIGNIFICANT WEATHER ADVISORY FOR... MARICOPA COUNTY UNTIL 315 PM MST AT 218 PM MST...DOPPLER RADAR WAS TRACKING STRONG THUNDERSTORMS NEAR SCOTTSDALE...MOVING SOUTH AT 25 MPH. WINDS WERE REPORTED UP TO 44 MPH IN DEER VALLEY. DIME SIZE HAIL AND WINDS IN EXCESS OF 40 MPH WILL BE POSSIBLE WITH THIS STORM. LOCATIONS IMPACTED INCLUDE... PHOENIX...SCOTTSDALE...FOUNTAIN HILLS...PARADISE VALLEY... CAVE CREEK...CAREFREE...DESERT RIDGE MARKETPLACE... CAMELBACK MOUNTAIN...PAPAGO PARK...SCOTTSDALE AIRPORT... SALT RIVER INDIAN COMMUNITY AND DOWNTOWN SCOTTSDALE. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... TORRENTIAL RAINFALL MAY ALSO BE OCCURRING WITH THIS STORM...AND MAY LEAD TO FLASH FLOODING. DO NOT DRIVE YOUR VEHICLE THROUGH FLOODED ROADWAYS. &&

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May be awhile Morely, I also have to fix dinner, eat dinner, and clean up from dinner. I suppose if I didn't eat dinner, I could save myself from some work, and shed a few pounds. I may have to give that some thought for future evenings when I'm stuck dealing with dinner on my own.

Nah, next time I'll just get pizza instead.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
May be awhile Morely, I also have to fix dinner, eat dinner, and clean up from dinner. I suppose if I didn't eat dinner, I could save myself from some work, and shed a few pounds. I may have to give that some thought for future evenings when I'm stuck dealing with dinner on my own.

Nah, next time I'll just get pizza instead.

Pizza is usually good but taking a bit of time to cook sumptin scrumptious is better :)

Have the ol cast iron skillet smokin hot right now with a ton of river catfish cooking.....Yum! Yum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors