ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Kad had an issue with me mentioning that I needed to find my leather miniskirt because my anniversary is coming up...then he mentioned boots, and I mentioned I have thigh high stiletto ones. Not my fault that his mind fell in the gutter so fast :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Hey now, I was still good when it was only the skirt being talked about...dang, now I'm gonna have to go back and read that all again, I don't think I brought up boots, I just asked if they had heels, and well, yeah it was all downhill from there.
It is rather a short fall for my mind though.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Gahhhh! OK, slow breaths, think of something calm...a pleasant forest clearing, with a pond, birds singing, deer drinking, fish swimmimg, fish...fishnets...

hello gutter my old friend, I've come to wallow once again

Ya know Kad, comes a time when ya have to embrace what happens and make the best of it. I spent so much time in the gutter and the dog house that I decided to have both of them remodeled :D

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ya know Kad, comes a time when ya have to embrace what happens and make the best of it. I spent so much time in the gutter and the dog house that I decided to have both of them remodeled :D
"I" need to be remodeled. lol
Speaking of that, I ordered me a fitbit choppy ---> and it came today. So when you get well, we can compete!!!! Actually it's UnderArmour (what all the military folks here have so they can learn me!!!)

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey and happy GFY, Fugees. I hope you are all having a splendid Tuesday. I actually did some adulting today. Paid bills, tightened up rattles I picked up on the road, had to replace my kick stand spring. That was a surprise announcement as I was making a tight corner.. picked up a new (bigger) tent. If I'ma be staying in one spot for a week, I want my luggage INSIDE with me. May have to pack my bedroll in a 5 gallon bucket, so I have a campsite chair...

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good evening, folks! I've been around, just to busy to do much forum stuff. Lucy, I've had 3 vendors already doing age verification. I took a photo of my diver's license and blacked out the number only and had to send it to them by email. It's started in 3 states, but by the 8th, all of them will require it. Only has to be done once for each vendor you deal with.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm considering another red mod. :D

Andria

I know how you feel :rolleyes:

I'm trying to decide what my very last, drop dead vape shop purchase will be before the hammer drops.

I'll get stuff as needed (batteries, vg, etc) from non-vape suppliers but I really do want to see how this all comes down.

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I'm trying to decide what my very last, drop dead vape shop purchase will be before the hammer drops.

I'll get stuff as needed (batteries, vg, etc) from non-vape suppliers but I really do want to see how this all comes down.
I think I've got enough mods. I just bought a liter of 100mg nic to go with the liter I have stored now. That should last me a little while.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I was just considering another of those CF4-TC-18650s.... I don't have a black CF4, but I do have 2 other black mods. I also have 2 other red mods, but if I'm gonna have 3 of a color, it should be red, not black. Red is ME. :D

It's been ok'ed by the spouse, but y'know me, I'm hmming and hawing.... got it in the cart, shipping selected, just awaiting the "submit" click... hmmmmm....

:giggle:
Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think I'll place another nude nicotine order, don't need anything but what the hell....:)

Hope all the fugees had a great Tuesday, if there is such a day....one day closer to Friday on the bright side I guess....:bliss:

Bought a new laptop weeks ago but haven't used it until today, was having a hell of a time getting accustomed to windows 10, but after figuring it out all is well now. Actually it's not bad, compared to previous versions.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm also considering... if, when my son comes home, he does start vaping, and he wants to be one of those cloud chaser idjits, he might want the only higher-wattage mod I've got, the blue CF4-TC-18650... or he might want to run TC, using stainless... in which case, I wouldn't be able to, providing I end up liking it. So I would need another one.

I'm trying to dredge up really good reasons why I really need another of those. :D Part of me is thinking, waiting till you get the stainless wire, see if you really like that. But then the other side pipes up with, yeah but they've got the red ones NOW, what if they don't, THEN? :facepalm:

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was just considering another of those CF4-TC-18650s.... I don't have a black CF4, but I do have 2 other black mods. I also have 2 other red mods, but if I'm gonna have 3 of a color, it should be red, not black. Red is ME. :D

It's been ok'ed by the spouse, but y'know me, I'm hmming and hawing.... got it in the cart, shipping selected, just awaiting the "submit" click... hmmmmm....

:giggle:
Andria
Go ahead, hit that submit button, you can do it.....:confetti:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think I'll place another nude nicotine order, don't need anything but what the hell....:)

Hope all the fugees had a great Tuesday, if there is such a day....one day closer to Friday on the bright side I guess....:bliss:

Bought a new laptop weeks ago but haven't used it until today, was having a hell of a time getting accustomed to windows 10, but after figuring it out all is well now. Actually it's not bad, compared to previous versions.

That's how I felt, getting used to Win8.1 -- at first, "WTF???" but then, once I got a regular desktop setup so I don't have to use those idiot squares, it's not bad at all. Seems fairly sound; I've had only a couple of instances in over a year where I had to reboot because it was locked or somehow misbehaving, so that's acceptable. It seems to handle memory somewhat better than previous versions, or maybe that's just because I have 16GB RAM with this one. :giggle:

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Sounds productive almost :teehee:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Go ahead, hit that submit button, you can do it.....:confetti:

I'm sure I will. The funny thing is, even if he wanted to chase clouds, I don't have any cloud chaser atties. :giggle: So if the FDA BS is still in force, he'd be SOL. :giggle: Hmm... I guess the magma could be dual-coiled and used on its max airflow settings. I have 2 of those.

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm also considering... if, when my son comes home, he does start vaping, and he wants to be one of those cloud chaser idjits, he might want the only higher-wattage mod I've got, the blue CF4-TC-18650... or he might want to run TC, using stainless... in which case, I wouldn't be able to, providing I end up liking it. So I would need another one.

I'm trying to dredge up really good reasons why I really need another of those. :D Part of me is thinking, waiting till you get the stainless wire, see if you really like that. But then the other side pipes up with, yeah but they've got the red ones NOW, what if they don't, THEN? :facepalm:

Andria
Just do it Andria....you'll thank yourself later......:vino:

EDIT---She already did it.....:bliss:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Win 10 was ok on some levels and did nothing but piss me off on other levels. No real note book kinda sucked (not impressed with ever note), lets itself get bloated kinda fast. and a few other dislikes. I hung in there with it for a few months until I was able to get a working version of linux going on my new machine. Since then I never looked back.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm sure I will. The funny thing is, even if he wanted to chase clouds, I don't have any cloud chaser atties. :giggle: So if the FDA BS is still in force, he'd be SOL. :giggle: Hmm... I guess the magma could be dual-coiled and used on its max airflow settings. I have 2 of those.

Andria

The magma is waaaaay to air restrictive even at wide open to be considered a cloud chase. I have one and cant use it because of that reason. I like a lot more air.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Win 10 was ok on some levels and did nothing but piss me off on other levels. No real note book kinda sucked (not impressed with ever note), lets itself get bloated kinda fast. and a few other dislikes. I hung in there with it for a few months until I was able to get a working version of linux going on my new machine. Since then I never looked back.
I don't know anything about linux, and use propitiatory software for my business which is only compatible with windows, so I'll push onward....:)

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't know anything about linux, and use propitiatory software for my business which is only compatible with windows, so I'll push onward....:)

I use to be like that and stopped using Linux for many years in order to play World of Warcraft. Now Linux is able to run many Windoze programs with ease.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Time to get the drill out....!

I ended up totally removing the air control ring from mine and it was still too restrictive for what I like. The magma was a great flavor chaser RDA but will never be considered a cloud chaser.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The magma is waaaaay to air restrictive even at wide open to be considered a cloud chase. I have one and cant use it because of that reason. I like a lot more air.

But he's never vaped, he'd never know the diff. The reason for him to vape would be to forestall and prevent any return to cigarettes. The Magma at wide-open setting would be a LOT airier than any cigarette ever thought about being!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am deeply engaged in some mighty fine squonking tonight

I just did a dry-burn/re-wick, so I'm doing the VERY low wattage thing presently... but late at night is a good time to do that, since I usually like to start my mornings at a pretty low wattage. 9w or so. This is the time when I'm REALLY thankful for the combo of the Achilles and the Shiseido cotton... VERY little break-in time.

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I just did a dry-burn/re-wick, so I'm doing the VERY low wattage thing presently... but late at night is a good time to do that, since I usually like to start my mornings at a pretty low wattage. 9w or so. This is the time when I'm REALLY thankful for the combo of the Achilles and the Shiseido cotton... VERY little break-in time.

I finally squonified that NarDa clone tonight

It is a very nice vape. I added some of that Inawera (sp) biscuit to my Mr. Cookie recipe - nice an chewy

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
But he's never vaped, he'd never know the diff. The reason for him to vape would be to forestall and prevent any return to cigarettes. The Magma at wide-open setting would be a LOT airier than any cigarette ever thought about being!

Andria

The magma was like the second or third RDA i tried and at first I couldnt vape it, it was way too much. Thats why I like starting new people to vaping on Ego's and CE5's. I still have a pile of them I give away to people starting out. I bought the magma just so I could drip but after 40 years of smoking my lungs refused to let me do any dripping at all. It took a good four months before i was able to handle the higher wattage style vaping. Now I usually vape on one of my Boreas daily and the magma is like a training RDA compared to the air/cloud output of that.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I finally squonified that NarDa clone tonight

It is a very nice vape. I added some of that Inawera (sp) biscuit to my Mr. Cookie recipe - nice an chewy

I havent really gotten a good handle on the Inawera Biscuit yet. The few times I used it I either over powered the recipe or couldnt notice it.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really need to get mixing. I tried Andria's strawberry recipe, it's really good, but that's as far as I've experimented.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I really need to get mixing. I tried Andria's strawberry recipe, it's really good, but that's as far as I've experimented.
Some of the simplest recipes are the best. I have some Fa Irish Cream mixed up at %3 that I been vaping on daily for over a month thats real good and around a week ago I mixed up some Fa Apple Pie at %3 and it was so good I mixed up 120 ml and been vaping on that daily too.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some of the simplest recipes are the best. I have some Fa Irish Cream mixed up at %3 that I been vaping on daily for over a month thats real good and around a week ago I mixed up some Fa Apple Pie at %3 and it was so good I mixed up 120 ml and been vaping on that daily too.
Yes indeed Doc, I bought a shitload of flavors from NN, just add the VG+Nic....kinda cheating but I'm just learnin.

Also have a huge order from BCV in the frig, haven't opened the box yet but they were flavors recommended by many folks here. One of these days when I have some spare time I'll get after it.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes indeed Doc, I bought a shitload of flavors from NN, just add the VG+Nic....kinda cheating but I'm just learnin.

Also have a huge order from BCV in the frig, haven't opened the box yet but they were flavors recommended by many folks here. One of these days when I have some spare time I'll get after it.

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN NEW ORLEANS HAS ISSUED A HEAT
ADVISORY...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO 7 PM CDT
THIS EVENING.

* TEMPERATURE...HEAT INDEX VALUES OF 108 TO 112 DEGREES

* DURATION...FROM LATE MORNING THROUGH EARLY EVENING

* IMPACTS...HEAT STRESS WILL REACH DANGEROUS LEVELS AND COULD LEAD
TO HEAT EXHAUSTION OR HEAT STROKE.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I have heard of a few peeps who keep their stuff in the fridge. Other than freezing nicotine my stuff stays on a shelf well away from windows. Some of my flavors are over a year old and I dont find anything wrong with them.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning and GFY Fugees! Morning doc, you win, your weather advisory is bigger than mine, this is all I have

• ... AIR QUALITY ALERT IN EFFECT FOR WEDNESDAY AND WEDNESDAY EVENING...

AN AIR QUALITY ACTION DAY HAS BEEN DECLARED BY THE INDIANA DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT FOR LA PORTE... ST. JOSEPH... ELKHART... ALLEN AND HUNTINGTON COUNTIES IN INDIANA... AND IS IN EFFECT WEDNESDAY AND WEDNESDAY EVENING.

OZONE LEVELS ARE EXPECTED TO BE IN THE ORANGE OR UNHEALTHY FOR SENSITIVE GROUPS RANGE. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION... PLEASE VISIT THE IDEM SMOG WATCH WEB SITE AT WWW.IN.GOV/APPS/IDEM/SMOG/ OR THE EPA AIRNOW WEB SITE AT WWW.AIRNOW.GOV AND CLICK ON INDIANA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors