Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a funny feeling that I may be kicked out of ECF. In the stockpile thread someone was stressing that a pending war with China will shut down vape supplies. I countered with it's not going to happen due to our dependence on their manufacturing. I backed it up and stated the warfare is economic. That open war would ruin both our economies.

Got my dick slapped saying it wasn't vape related. I challenged the moderator saying interruption in Vaping supplies are very much Vape related, he didn't like that.

Fucking really tired of their censorship. There is zero consideration for context what so ever. Shit back a while ago I was in the FDA regulations thread stated that under the FDA regulations coffee would be classified as c*caine, got my dick slapped for that.

Fucking context idiots, it's all about context!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got a funny feeling that I may be kicked out of ECF. In the stockpile thread someone was stressing that a pending war with China will shut down vape supplies. I countered with it's not going to happen due to our dependence on their manufacturing. I backed it up and stated the warfare is economic. That open war would ruin both our economies.

Got my dick slapped saying it wasn't vape related. I challenged the moderator saying interruption in Vaping supplies are very much Vape related, he didn't like that.

Fucking really tired of their censorship. There is zero consideration for context what so ever. Shit back a while ago I was in the FDA regulations thread stated that under the FDA regulations coffee would be classified as c*caine, got my dick slapped for that.

Fucking context idiots, it's all about context!

Exactly. That asswipe didn't even bother reading the thread in which I used the word "herbs", he just suspended me for discussing a "verboten" subject. The stuff he's thinking about, it's always singular, not plural.

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Exactly. That asswipe didn't even bother reading the thread in which I used the word "herbs", he just suspended me for discussing a "verboten" subject. The stuff he's thinking about, it's always singular, not plural.

Andria
Ain't it funny how we know which mod without even asking? Cuz he was my first guess also.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria

Ain't it funny how we know which mod without even asking? Cuz he was my first guess also.
Was it retired1?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Was it retired1?

Yep, Retarded1. I'll never go back to ECF as long as he's a moderator there. Not too wild about the others either, but I could live with 'em, more or less.

Andria

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, Retarded1. I'll never go back to ECF as long as he's a moderator there. Not too wild about the others either, but I could live with 'em, more or less.

Andria
Yeah he is a Douchebag Stool Sample.

I fired a response to him asking if giving the basis and context of what you post is against the rules.

Pending his response and possibly get suspended.

Fucking moron!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I guess that since no US distributors seem to sell the Coppervape mods then we will not legally be allowed to buy them in the USA after 8-8?

I'll let others be the guinea pigs. I would buy one labeled a flashlight but not a mod.

As mods are deemed tobacco by the FDA it is my assumption that eventually a federal tax will be levied (as is with actual tobacco) in the near future, along with potential import tariffs.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Do a google search of HTSA e-cigarettes for an interesting read.

My guess from a little poking around is that the other branches of government have not caught up with the FDA as of yet

From GAO April 2015 report:

E-cigarettes are becoming more popular and widely used. At present, the federal government does not systematically collect data on e-cigarette sales, numbers of manufacturers and importers, or types of products sold. Although information about the e-cigarette market is incomplete, most e-cigarettes sold in the United States are thought to be imported. CBP enforces U.S. customs laws and collects tariffs for goods imported into the United States.

In conducting its work, GAO analyzed CBP’s classification rulings related to e-cigarette imports and tariff revenue data for fiscal year 2014. GAO assessed the reliability of the data by performing data checks for inconsistency errors and by interviewing cognizant officials. GAO determined that CBP’s tariff revenue data were sufficiently reliable for the purposes of this report. In addition, GAO interviewed officials from CBP, USITC, and Census as well as industry experts, such as financial analysts and researchers.tional Trade Commission (USITC), U.S. Census Bureau (Census), and CBP. According to USITC officials, no entity had requested statistical reporting numbers for e-cigarettes, parts, or liquid as of April 1, 2015.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll let others be the guinea pigs. I would buy one labeled a flashlight but not a mod.

As mods are deemed tobacco by the FDA it is my assumption that eventually a federal tax will be levied (as is with actual tobacco) in the near future, along with potential import tariffs.
Yep why I wanted to get a mech squonker now.
Still it is the most I ever paid for a mod....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do a google search of HTSA e-cigarettes for an interesting read.

My guess from a little poking around is that the other branches of government have not caught up with the FDA as of yet

From GAO April 2015 report:

E-cigarettes are becoming more popular and widely used. At present, the federal government does not systematically collect data on e-cigarette sales, numbers of manufacturers and importers, or types of products sold. Although information about the e-cigarette market is incomplete, most e-cigarettes sold in the United States are thought to be imported. CBP enforces U.S. customs laws and collects tariffs for goods imported into the United States.

In conducting its work, GAO analyzed CBP’s classification rulings related to e-cigarette imports and tariff revenue data for fiscal year 2014. GAO assessed the reliability of the data by performing data checks for inconsistency errors and by interviewing cognizant officials. GAO determined that CBP’s tariff revenue data were sufficiently reliable for the purposes of this report. In addition, GAO interviewed officials from CBP, USITC, and Census as well as industry experts, such as financial analysts and researchers.tional Trade Commission (USITC), U.S. Census Bureau (Census), and CBP. According to USITC officials, no entity had requested statistical reporting numbers for e-cigarettes, parts, or liquid as of April 1, 2015.
So I guess they never interviewed politicians since they did specify 'cognizant officials'.

I expect the crackdown on new imported products to really start the first of next year and on into next year after ALL retailers/importers are required to register all the vape products they sell.

I figure by 1 yr from today they will start intercepting private overseas purchases of vape gear.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So I guess they never interviewed politicians since they did specify 'cognizant officials'.

I expect the crackdown on new imported products to really start the first of next year and on into next year after ALL retailers/importers are required to register all the vape products they sell.

I figure by 1 yr from today they will start intercepting private overseas purchases of vape gear.
We could use some alien intervention on this, robert. Phone home.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

As that is yet unknown, I will let someone else figure it out and wait and see what happens :popcorn:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just tell him he's a cockbite, then you can get banned and just stay over here with the cool folks. :)

Andria
Temping, very tempting. But I prefer to poke the hornets nest and causing him to ban me with something totally ridiculous on his part. That'll cause discontent

Yeah I'm an ass

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And I'd just like to point out that the FDA couldn't find their collective ass with both hands, a map, and a flashlight. I still think it's time to bring back the guillotines.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The new way to squonk?

KRDB90-12T.jpg

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Kangertech-DRIP-EZ-Kit-p/krdb90.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors