Not open for further replies.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I've never been able to tolerate female gynecologists. They seem to have this attitude of "if I can tolerate it, you can too," and they're rough as hell. Male gynecologists are a LOT more gentle.

Andria

Let's just say it's never been my favorite regardless of the sex of the one doing the probe up my wazoo.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I was not asking for proof he is a jerk. Saw enough of it myself. This is why I visit here more than there. Those who know do see spades for being spades.

It is your choice to wait on his response. You, yourself seem capable of understanding that you posted something relevant to vaping. And he has what authority again?

If we are each honest we can see that no human being is deserving of authority. That his actions as a jerk bothers you is your choice. That you're continuing to let him bother you by waiting for a response is, well, kind of silly I would think.

What you need to do?

Go Fuck Yourself!

Then, you'll feel the love, even if it is self love. That is what it is to be a fugee here. We understand the entire world is going to tell us fuck you. We make a choice to look at the world and tell it to go fuck itself. It isn't worth our giving a fuck, not worth a fuck.

Everybody needs love though and fucking can convey love. The worst curse you'll hear from a fugee, you'll never desire hearing. It'll be a fugee saying unfuck you. Then you're beyond even the self love of going and fucking yourself.

In simple terms honor this Lady.

Damn the rest.

Him bothering me, nope he doesn't. I was just stating about the moron he is.

I already fucked myself this morning, was wiping my ass and my finger broke through the toilet paper.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, I've discovered that the 13ga needles won't work in the Magmas, they're too fat. :( However, they fit PERFECTLY in that fat airhole in the Achilles 2, so I may be able to make my Achilles 2 a LOT more usable. Yay!

Haven't yet wrapped any SS coils; steam-engine was having some sort of malfucktion earlier, wouldn't load. Finally got it, but haven't gotten so far as the actual wrapping yet. I may use one of my Magmas to try out the stainless/TC; if I use the 26ga, it'll need 9 or 10 wraps, and with wire that fat, that might be a little on the large size, for an Achilles.

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Him bothering me, nope he doesn't. I was just stating about the moron he is.

I already fucked myself this morning, was wiping my ass and my finger broke through the toilet paper.

ROFLMAO! "No matter where you go, there ya are."

Well, then you're doing good for here. I'm having to chuckle over some stuff going on in life presently. None of it related to either forum, or even vaping so much so. In a nut shell it seems life for me is determined to be all uphill. I try clawing up a different path to avoid dead horses. Bah! "oh look, how novel, a dead horse, again ..."

No matter the amount of control you exert on life, it seems you can surrender it due to external sources. Enough so to say "fuck it all" at times. I might be in too high a gear, my morning fucking kind of went by too quickly and hurt a bit. The batteries might have been faulty. Damn those cheap overseas battery manufactures and their lackadaisical approach to battery testing!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey, y'all remember I planted a new rose back in the spring? Just gotta show it off. *My baby!* :D

newroses.jpg

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So could your associates then get associates of their own, and make money of their own from this plan? Like a pyramid scheme for perverts, I mean Professional Mammologists. Yes, I just made that word up, it sounded more professional that way.
As long as the pay a modest fee to the parent pervert um I mean Mammologist (me), sure :)

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So could your associates then get associates of their own, and make money of their own from this plan? Like a pyramid scheme for perverts, I mean Professional Mammologists. Yes, I just made that word up, it sounded more professional that way.

As long as the pay a modest fee to the parent pervert um I mean Mammologist (me), sure :)

Now this is why I get a percentage or fee from all boobies examiners that I certify. Once a month we will select one hot lady umm I mean lucky winner to receive free boobie tassels and helpful instructions on how to use them with "hands on" training. We do this because we believe that well exercised breast are some happy titties :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ROFLMAO! "No matter where you go, there ya are."

Well, then you're doing good for here. I'm having to chuckle over some stuff going on in life presently. None of it related to either forum, or even vaping so much so. In a nut shell it seems life for me is determined to be all uphill. I try clawing up a different path to avoid dead horses. Bah! "oh look, how novel, a dead horse, again ..."

No matter the amount of control you exert on life, it seems you can surrender it due to external sources. Enough so to say "fuck it all" at times. I might be in too high a gear, my morning fucking kind of went by too quickly and hurt a bit. The batteries might have been faulty. Damn those cheap overseas battery manufactures and their lackadaisical approach to battery testing!
Yeah I've become very cynical the last couple of years. After a couple of careers clawing myself up just to get fucked, I just really don't give a shit anylonger. I've been lucky enough to rat hole some funds, not a huge amount by far but enough to say fuck it all. I'm downsizing to a point of 4, maybe 5 bags (one of course dedicated to my Vape gear) and just go were ever the wind blows. I'm completely tired of the Corporate bullshit, fed up with 1st world problems and just plan on heading down to S. America and just fucking live life. To start I figure on spending a few years in Buenos Aries, get a small place in the city and study the Tango. Then from there, fuck who knows, Paraguay, Ecuador, I more than likely end up in Peru just outside of Cusco since I have friends there.

In any case I'm just fed up with the States and 1st world shallowness. Time to kick back, dance some Tango, Salsa, Rumba, etc, Vape, drink Chicha, Cerveza with mi Amigos and enjoy life. To stay busy buy a Mototaxi, call myself el Gallo and drive tourists around ;)

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well it was a feeling I had for a long time -- I've LONG been a major skeptic of a good deal of "modern medicine", especially shit about cancer, which "modern medicine" doesn't understand AT ALL.
I disagree.

Last Christmas I was diagnosed with lung cancer. I was told by the surgeon that it was "stage 4" & I was going to die. I went to another doctor, did chemo & radiation treatments, & Today the cat scans & bone scans came back.

There is no sign of cancer.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now this is why I get a percentage or fee from all boobies examiners that I certify. Once a month we will select one hot lady umm I mean lucky winner to receive free boobie tassels and helpful instructions on how to use them with "hands on" training. We do this because we believe that well exercised breast are some happy titties :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:
Nothin better than happy titties

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I disagree.

Last Christmas I was diagnosed with lung cancer. I was told by the surgeon that it was "stage 4" & I was going to die. I went to another doctor, did chemo & radiation treatments, & Today the cat scans & bone scans came back.

Well that's very cool. My ex also has long-term recovery, from Hodgkins Disease; he got treatment here at Emory. I think he's at about 30-35 yrs post cancer, so sometimes they do get it right.. But sometimes, they're completely lost. They have a very narrow view of disease and treatment, and as far as they're concerned, anything outside that narrow view just doesn't exist -- like ex-smoker vapers to the FDA. :facepalm:

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I disagree.

Awesome news. Huge CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Can not believe my netflix account was hacked. fuckin netflix of all things.....geeez.

Netflix was great about getting it back but still. Someone changed everything to french and gave the account a new password.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is alert from the emergency alert system: Hank's getting a head cold. In order to nip it in the bud, he has begun to consume gigantic mugs of hot toddies prepared with Knob Creek. If worse comes to worse he MIGHT delve into the scotch bottle as well. Dear god, help us all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, I'm trying out the SS TC now. Apparently that Evic-VT was a complete piece of shit, because this is nothing like what I recall from when I tried Ti wire. For one thing, thinking I wanted 375-400F was WRONG; even at 310F, it's quite a bit warmer than my usual 10w vape. For another, and maybe this is because it's SS and not Ti, but there actually IS flavor, even with a brand new coil and wick.

Anyway, I'm using the 26ga wire; 10 wraps; which comes to .65Ω. I might try one more wrap, to bring up the resistance just a smidge, and maybe make this a bit cooler. I'm using the lowest possible ramp-up wattage, 25w, and it's set at 310F, and is indeed quite a bit warmer than my usual 2Ω 10w vape. Or I might try the 28ga wire tomorrow; 7 wraps of that would give me .7Ω; 8 wraps would give me .8Ω, and I might like it better. This isn't bad, just a lot warmer than I'm used to, so I can't take the long slow hits I'm used to taking; I have to take really fast short puffs, which isn't really satisfying, I've gotten so used to the long slow style of vape-hit.

Definitely better than Ti. :)

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I'm trying out the SS TC now. Apparently that Evic-VT was a complete piece of shit, because this is nothing like what I recall from when I tried Ti wire. For one thing, thinking I wanted 375-400F was WRONG; even at 310F, it's quite a bit warmer than my usual 10w vape. For another, and maybe this is because it's SS and not Ti, but there actually IS flavor, even with a brand new coil and wick.

Anyway, I'm using the 26ga wire; 10 wraps; which comes to .65Ω. I might try one more wrap, to bring up the resistance just a smidge, and maybe make this a bit cooler. I'm using the lowest possible ramp-up wattage, 25w, and it's set at 310F, and is indeed quite a bit warmer than my usual 2Ω 10w vape. Or I might try the 28ga wire tomorrow; 7 wraps of that would give me .7Ω; 8 wraps would give me .8Ω, and I might like it better. This isn't bad, just a lot warmer than I'm used to, so I can't take the long slow hits I'm used to taking; I have to take really fast short puffs, which isn't really satisfying, I've gotten so used to the long slow style of vape-hit.

Definitely better than Ti. :)

Andria

I am still getting use to SS wire and what all its good for. Was suprised earlier with one of my Merlins, the flavor was really falling off but the coil was only around a week old. Im also getting use to the best way to wick the Merlin. Its been giving me some issues with dry hits and not feeding well. Today I pulled the weekish old coil from the merlin and tried a 26 ga around 8 wraps on a 4 mm mandrel. The vape was ok but not great. Kept having to turn it down because it was getting scorched hits. So said fuck it and went extreme. Made a 6 wrap 24 awg coil on a 5mm mandrel, stuffed it with some rayon and gave that a try. Mucho better! Chain vaping some deep lung hits and flavor is back to where I like it.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am still getting use to SS wire and what all its good for. Was suprised earlier with one of my Merlins, the flavor was really falling off but the coil was only around a week old. Im also getting use to the best way to wick the Merlin. Its been giving me some issues with dry hits and not feeding well. Today I pulled the weekish old coil from the merlin and tried a 26 ga around 8 wraps on a 4 mm mandrel. The vape was ok but not great. Kept having to turn it down because it was getting scorched hits. So said fuck it and went extreme. Made a 6 wrap 24 awg coil on a 5mm mandrel, stuffed it with some rayon and gave that a try. Mucho better! Chain vaping some deep lung hits and flavor is back to where I like it.

I just keep thinking that what I've been saying all along may be true: if you vape as low-wattage as I do, you really don't need TC; it can't seem to produce the type of cool vape that I apparently like -- I always thought my 10w, with the tight draw I like, was slightly warm, but apparently it's not. With my Achilles, at 9.5-10w, (and you know it has VERY tight draw), I take 5-6 second hits, and never get a dry or burnt hit. If the well is starting to dry, I get a metallic taste, which is absolutely the worst I've ever gotten from the Achilles -- the wicks are so long, there is still enough moisture to keep from getting a classic dry/burnt hit, you just get that hot metal taste.

But this is why I also bought some 28ga, so that i can possibly use it in wattage mode. It's funny; the little manual that comes with the CF4-TC-18650 says to only use SS wire in SS mode, but apparently there is no hazard in using SS in wattage mode, so I'm not sure why their manual says that.

Andria

ETA: Looking at steam-engine -- 10 wraps of 28ga would give me about .9Ω -- I could run that in wattage mode at about 12.5w, and the heat flux is very similar to 29ga Kanthal at 2Ω 10w; both are between 125-130. That may be my best use of SS wire.

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just keep thinking that what I've been saying all along may be true: if you vape as low-wattage as I do, you really don't need TC; it can't seem to produce the type of cool vape that I apparently like -- I always thought my 10w, with the tight draw I like, was slightly warm, but apparently it's not. With my Achilles, at 9.5-10w, (and you know it has VERY tight draw), I take 5-6 second hits, and never get a dry or burnt hit. If the well is starting to dry, I get a metallic taste, which is absolutely the worst I've ever gotten from the Achilles -- the wicks are so long, there is still enough moisture to keep from getting a classic dry/burnt hit, you just get that hot metal taste.

But this is why I also bought some 28ga, so that i can possibly use it in wattage mode. It's funny; the little manual that comes with the CF4-TC-18650 says to only use SS wire in SS mode, but apparently there is no hazard in using SS in wattage mode, so I'm not sure why their manual says that.

Andria

ETA: Looking at steam-engine -- 10 wraps of 28ga would give me about .9Ω -- I could run that in wattage mode at about 12.5w, and the heat flux is very similar to 29ga Kanthal at 2Ω 10w; both are between 125-130. That may be my best use of SS wire.

My preferred TC temp is around 440 degrees. And I run SS in wattage mode at times with no problems. I am just wondering if SS wire is really better than Kanthal. I had kanthal coils last 2 months. So far a week to 10 days is the limit to me on SS coils. Donno if others had longer life from them or not. I like using TC with SS wire but can easily live without it.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I've become very cynical the last couple of years. After a couple of careers clawing myself up just to get fucked, I just really don't give a shit anylonger. I've been lucky enough to rat hole some funds, not a huge amount by far but enough to say fuck it all. I'm downsizing to a point of 4, maybe 5 bags (one of course dedicated to my Vape gear) and just go were ever the wind blows. I'm completely tired of the Corporate bullshit, fed up with 1st world problems and just plan on heading down to S. America and just fucking live life. To start I figure on spending a few years in Buenos Aries, get a small place in the city and study the Tango. Then from there, fuck who knows, Paraguay, Ecuador, I more than likely end up in Peru just outside of Cusco since I have friends there.

In any case I'm just fed up with the States and 1st world shallowness. Time to kick back, dance some Tango, Salsa, Rumba, etc, Vape, drink Chicha, Cerveza with mi Amigos and enjoy life. To stay busy buy a Mototaxi, call myself el Gallo and drive tourists around ;)

Would love to swap you first world problems. The ones I have may seem first world, but reading your plans, well, I'm not anywhere near first world. Suffice it to say, need to let go of ever dreaming again in order to just live. Enjoy your dancing.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My preferred TC temp is around 440 degrees. And I run SS in wattage mode at times with no problems. I am just wondering if SS wire is really better than Kanthal. I had kanthal coils last 2 months. So far a week to 10 days is the limit to me on SS coils. Donno if others had longer life from them or not. I like using TC with SS wire but can easily live without it.

I had a few more hits on the TC, trying to get the wick/coil really broken in. The flavor doesn't seem quite as intense as I'm accustomed to, but it *is* still breaking in, and I do have to take very short puffs, so I'm not getting a lot of vapor. I have a really long driptip someone sent me as a freebie, one of those ones that are meant to be used with an e-pipe I think; I might try that. :D Currently, just to tolerate the warmth, I have one of my delrin knucklehead swivels inside the angled adapter, and it's still pretty warm. At 300F. :facepalm: And I'm not sure it's even getting to that temp, I'm seeing much lower temps on the display, at the point where I have to stop the hit and pull it away.

I guess I'm just a tootle puffer and always will be. :D :giggle:

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had a few more hits on the TC, trying to get the wick/coil really broken in. The flavor doesn't seem quite as intense as I'm accustomed to, but it *is* still breaking in, and I do have to take very short puffs, so I'm not getting a lot of vapor. I have a really long driptip someone sent me as a freebie, one of those ones that are meant to be used with an e-pipe I think; I might try that. :D Currently, just to tolerate the warmth, I have one of my delrin knucklehead swivels inside the angled adapter, and it's still pretty warm. At 300F. :facepalm: And I'm not sure it's even getting to that temp, I'm seeing much lower temps on the display, at the point where I have to stop the hit and pull it away.

Andria

The temp of a lit cig tip is around 1200 F when drawing on it. So if you look at it, estimating 400 - 500 F as the drag temp would be reasonable. When you smoked you was use to a far warmer draw than 300 F. Liking it cooler is cool, that is your vape style and nothin wrong with it :)

And there is nothing wrong with being a tootle puffer. I was one once :D

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The temp of a lit cig tip is around 1200 F when drawing on it. So if you look at it, estimating 400 - 500 F as the drag temp would be reasonable. When you smoked you was use to a far warmer draw than 300 F. Liking it cooler is cool, that is your vape style and nothin wrong with it :)

And there is nothing wrong with being a tootle puffer. I was one once :D

Yes, cigarettes were a good deal warmer; wrapped in paper, but still I sometimes burnt my lip, if I smoked it too short. But I haven't had that experience, a burning cigarette, in 2 yrs now -- I'd probably find smoking *hideous* at this point. Now, the part in my mouth is either metal or plastic, so a great deal easier to burn your lip on, and I've grown quite used to those long slow hits -- 5-6 seconds, as I said.

But, it's only the first build. I can already see it's an improvement over Ti TC; more flavor, more TH, so it's worth fiddling with, to see if I can arrive at some build/temp that improves my vape experience over what I've grown used to, but if not, it's not the end of the world -- I'm quite happy with the vape experience I've grown used to. I'm just always curious about new ideas, new potentials, new ways of doing familiar things -- I always was a curious little beast, and vaping itself has encouraged me to branch out, look beyond, see what might be possible. I tried a lot of different things, on the way to the method and style I'm accustomed to and happy with, but I'm trying to avoid the complacency that locked me into my coffin nail habit for so horribly long.

Andria

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ss can easily last months for me. With cleaning and re-wicks
Edit: tc is a preference thing, but for me, the flavor on ss whether tc or not beats kanthal any day of the week

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Andria
Depending on your build and watts, it should be reaching 300f very easily and it shouldn't feel too warm. The thing about ss tc is that if it's not working correctly, it's essentially the same as power mode. The mod just keeps firing expecting to see a resistance change that never happens. Some mods can handle SS tc better than others. Requires very accurate resistance reading since the temp response is very low (the amount the resistance changes when heated)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors