SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The new way to squonk?

KRDB90-12T.jpg

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Kangertech-DRIP-EZ-Kit-p/krdb90.htm
What was wrong with the old way? Adding a pump just adds another thing to break.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah he is a Douchebag Stool Sample.

I fired a response to him asking if giving the basis and context of what you post is against the rules.

Pending his response and possibly get suspended.

Fucking moron!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

*reads, rereads, rereads*

So, you asked him to explain the basis & context of why he cited a rule violation regarding something you posted? Your wording in this post was a bit awkward for me, sorry. It is probably a "me" issue.

And you're waiting on him to respond? So, you call him a fucking moron?

4 definitions found for moronFrom The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 :

Moron \Mo"ron\ (m[=o]"r[o^]n), n. [Gr. mw^ros foolish, stupid.]
1. (Pedagogy) A mentally retarded person whose intellectual
development proceeds normally up to about the eighth year
of age and is then arrested so that there is little or no
further development; an adult having the mental
development of an 8-to-12-year old. A moron is considered
capable of doing routine work under supervision.
[Webster 1913 Suppl. +PJC]

2. Hence, a very stupid person. [informal, derogatory]
[PJC] -- mo*ron"ic adj. -- mo*ron"ic*al*ly adv. --
mo"ron*ism n. -- mo*ron"i*ty n.

From The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 :
Moron \Mo*ron"\ (m[-o]*r[=o]n"), n.; Sp. pl. Morones. [Sp.]
An inferior olive size having a woody pulp and a large
clingstone pit, growing in the mountainous and high-valley
districts around the city of Moron, in Spain.
[Webster 1913 Suppl.]

From WordNet (r) 3.0 (2006) :
moron
n 1: a person of subnormal intelligence [syn: idiot,
imbecile, cretin, moron, changeling, half-wit,
retard]
2: a city in Argentina, to the west of Buenos Aires

Citing: < http://www.dict.org/bin/Dict >'s definitions.

You are brilliant! :)

Excuse me, need to get my day started. Got to mow my father-in-law's yard, feed our dogs, whatever else manifests as needing done.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
New show coming out.
The Dukes of Zombieland.
Bo and Luke run around in the General Lee shooting zombies.
That would actually be a friend of mines dream show. He's crazy about the dukes of hazard, and he likes zombies. Rural kentucky, what can you say.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mornin' fugee peeps. It appears I've got a buttload of vapemail coming today, everything except the re-order of the 13ga needles. I hope it's the regular mail guy; if it's one of the replacements, it may or may not make it to my front porch, because with a gal of PG in the mix, there sure as hell ain't room in the mailbox. :giggle:

GFYs merrily.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Coolio!!!!! I got some yesterday too. :teehee:

Welp, I did get everything except the re-order of the 13ga needles -- I even got the FIRST order of the 13ga needles, that I got a refund for. Oops. :D They do appear to be a bit fatter than the 14ga, so we'll see tonight if they'll fit the airholes in the Magmas, if they'll work at all in the airhole stack of the Achilles 2 -- I may need a 12ga needle for that fat thing.

Also got my stainless wire, so after I eat, I'll work on some coils, fiddle with TC a bit, because I also got THIS:

newRedCF4.jpg

:)
Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Times I gotta wonder what the fuck. I'm at a place to get xrays. I have to sign a form consenting xrays to be taken. Wwwwhhhhyyyyy??????
I'm sure not here for anything else.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Times I gotta wonder what the fuck. I'm at a place to get xrays. I have to sign a form consenting xrays to be taken. Wwwwhhhhyyyyy??????
I'm sure not here for anything else.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

They're just covering their ass, in case the radiation from the xrays gives you cancer. And the xray radiation is why I don't get mammograms -- yeah, let's tell 'em we're preventing breast cancer, by squishing their tits and then bombarding them with radiation, so our oncologists will have LOTS of new breast cancer patients. :facepalm:

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, I starting to feel left out, I don't have anything headed my way. Time to place an order somewhere I guess. Wonder if the China goon clone is any good...

Sent from my Fire Phone using Tapatalk

The Tobeco Goon clone is pretty good - have both the clone and authentic.

Don't know about those clones FT was selling.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Both orders from MVS, the wire and the mod, came with a free sample of Modus ejuice, called "Molly" -- supposed to be a sour strawberry candy flavor. Anyone tried it? It says it's predominantly VG, so I'm thinking I could use it in place of some of the very small quantity of VG I use, to make my strawberry & cream really POP.

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They're just covering their ass, in case the radiation from the xrays gives you cancer. And the xray radiation is why I don't get mammograms -- yeah, let's tell 'em we're preventing breast cancer, by squishing their tits and then bombarding them with radiation, so our oncologists will have LOTS of new breast cancer patients. :facepalm:

Andria

You know it also has to be the squashing and squishing of breasts affinity too. Why else continue something as asinine? "Ah, hey we get to fondle breasts. And we can call it medicine to excuse ourselves." Even if it is a female gynecologist, kind of begs the question how many of those are of lesbian persuasion. Not that it genuinely matters, so long as they indeed are doing their jobs proficiently and professionally. Ah, but see you just revealed their whole scam.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Andria
Yea, I don't get those.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You know it also has to be the squashing and squishing of breasts affinity too. Why else continue something as asinine? "Ah, hey we get to fondle breasts. And we can call it medicine to excuse ourselves." Even if it is a female gynecologist, kind of begs the question how many of those are of lesbian persuasion. Not that it genuinely matters, so long as they indeed are doing their jobs proficiently and professionally. Ah, but see you just revealed their whole scam.

Well it was a feeling I had for a long time -- I've LONG been a major skeptic of a good deal of "modern medicine", especially shit about cancer, which "modern medicine" doesn't understand AT ALL. It never seemed like a good idea, to purposely bombard breast tissue with radiation -- else why would the dentist put that massive lead apron over all female patients when taking dental xrays? I dunno, do they lay that thing on men, too?
But then I watched that "The Truth About Cancer" series, and they completely vindicated my skepticism about mammograms; they said it's almost PURPOSE-BUILT to GIVE cancer, what with all the titty-squishing -- it can actually rupture a pocket of malignant cells, causing them to spread and multiply, then apply xrays, and bang, new oncology patient.

No, doc, I WON'T be getting a mammogram, I don't care how poverty-stricken your oncology brethren are.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welp, I did get everything except the re-order of the 13ga needles -- I even got the FIRST order of the 13ga needles, that I got a refund for. Oops. :D They do appear to be a bit fatter than the 14ga, so we'll see tonight if they'll fit the airholes in the Magmas, if they'll work at all in the airhole stack of the Achilles 2 -- I may need a 12ga needle for that fat thing.

Also got my stainless wire, so after I eat, I'll work on some coils, fiddle with TC a bit, because I also got THIS:

View attachment 58334

:)
Andria
Nice!!

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why did I never think of that? It's brilliant! Time for a career change! OK ladies, who wants me to fondle their breasts. Wait, no, what I mean is who's ready for their mammogram?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
*reads, rereads, rereads*

So, you asked him to explain the basis & context of why he cited a rule violation regarding something you posted? Your wording in this post was a bit awkward for me, sorry. It is probably a "me" issue.

And you're waiting on him to respond? So, you call him a fucking moron?

You are brilliant! :)

Excuse me, need to get my day started. Got to mow my father-in-law's yard, feed our dogs, whatever else manifests as needing done.

Let's put it in Context.

Someone posted that we are going to go into all out war with China and there will be no Vape goods shipped from China.

I responded that no, we are not going to all out War with China due to they are the manufacturing capital of the world and it would destroy both our economies. I stated further that the war is economic and open warfare will not happen.

He tagged me for being it not being vape related thus I stated that supply of vape supplies are very much vape related. I also asked as I posted here -

"I fired a response to him asking if giving the basis and context of what you post is against the rules."

Yes he's a fucking Moron for never looking into any of the context of any shit he moderates. Just ask any of the other refuges here who have had the please of dealing with this "Moron".

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Andria
A few times I thought seriously on this matter Andria. Like how I could start a breast examination clinic with a simple screening procedure. Ladies would come to me and for a small fee i could feel them up....erm I mean examine them for lumps and condition. Some would take far longer to examine than others all in the guise of being thorough.
The screening process would be of course so I could assign examinations to the associates who pay me for the privileged if copping a feel....erm I mean examining the ones i dont have time to examine myself. :D

See the extent I will go for titty health :giggle:

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A few times I thought seriously on this matter Andria. Like how I could start a breast examination clinic with a simple screening procedure. Ladies would come to me and for a small fee i could feel them up....erm I mean examine them for lumps and condition. Some would take far longer to examine than others all in the guise of being thorough.
The screening process would be of course so I could assign examinations to the associates who pay me for the privileged if copping a feel....erm I mean examining the ones i dont have time to examine myself. :D

So could your associates then get associates of their own, and make money of their own from this plan? Like a pyramid scheme for perverts, I mean Professional Mammologists. Yes, I just made that word up, it sounded more professional that way.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

ROFL... except breast exams aren't even close to "feeling up"... they're done with the flat of the hand, pressing down, completely flat. :D

Back when I was 20 or so, I was so extremely skinny and titless, I found breast exams almost too ticklish to tolerate at all. Had quite a few docs laughing, my tickle-response was so extreme. :D

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Let's put it in Context.

Someone posted that we are going to go into all out war with China and there will be no Vape goods shipped from China.

I responded that no, we are not going to all out War with China due to they are the manufacturing capital of the world and it would destroy both our economies. I stated further that the war is economic and open warfare will not happen.

He tagged me for being it not being vape related thus I stated that supply of vape supplies are very much vape related. I also asked as I posted here -

"I fired a response to him asking if giving the basis and context of what you post is against the rules."

Yes he's a fucking Moron for never looking into any of the context of any shit he moderates. Just ask any of the other refuges here who have had the please of dealing with this "Moron".

Well, I was not asking for proof he is a jerk. Saw enough of it myself. This is why I visit here more than there. Those who know do see spades for being spades.

It is your choice to wait on his response. You, yourself seem capable of understanding that you posted something relevant to vaping. And he has what authority again?

If we are each honest we can see that no human being is deserving of authority. That his actions as a jerk bothers you is your choice. That you're continuing to let him bother you by waiting for a response is, well, kind of silly I would think.

What you need to do?

Go Fuck Yourself!

Then, you'll feel the love, even if it is self love. That is what it is to be a fugee here. We understand the entire world is going to tell us fuck you. We make a choice to look at the world and tell it to go fuck itself. It isn't worth our giving a fuck, not worth a fuck.

Everybody needs love though and fucking can convey love. The worst curse you'll hear from a fugee, you'll never desire hearing. It'll be a fugee saying unfuck you. Then you're beyond even the self love of going and fucking yourself.

In simple terms honor this Lady.

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” — Eleanor Roosevelt

“No one can hurt you without your consent.” — Eleanor Roosevelt

“Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both.” — Eleanor Roosevelt

“It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.” — Eleanor Roosevelt

“Understanding is a two-way street.” — Eleanor Roosevelt

“Friendship with oneself is all important because without it one cannot be friends with anybody else in the world.” — Eleanor Roosevelt

“Never allow a person to tell you no who doesn’t have the power to say yes.” — Eleanor Roosevelt

“One’s philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes. In the long run, we shape our lives and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And, the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility.” — Eleanor Roosevelt

“Hate and force cannot be in just a part of the world without having an effect on the rest of it.” — Eleanor Roosevelt

“I cannot believe that war is the best solution. No one won the last war and no one will win the next.” — Eleanor Roosevelt

“Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you’ll be criticized anyway. You’ll be damned if you do, and damned if you don’t.” — Eleanor Roosevelt

“Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.” — Eleanor Roosevelt

“When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted.” — Eleanor Roosevelt

Damn the rest.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Even if it is a female gynecologist, kind of begs the question how many of those are of lesbian persuasion. Not that it genuinely matters, so long as they indeed are doing their jobs proficiently and professionally. Ah, but see you just revealed their whole scam.

That's like asking how many proctologists and urologists are homosexual

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's like asking how many proctologists and urologists are homosexual

I've never been able to tolerate female gynecologists. They seem to have this attitude of "if I can tolerate it, you can too," and they're rough as hell. Male gynecologists are a LOT more gentle.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors