Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear that.

In my experience so far, kanthal seems to last better than SS, but SS is much easier to work with.

Only used 28 G on the SS so far. I do have 26G but haven't tried it yet.

I used 26G Kanthal once, and just didn't like it. It was supposed to be the shit, but I thought it was shitty. Most builders seem to like it though
I am using 26 ga 316L in my STM's, Velocity mini's, and Serpents.
Likes it.
2.4 mm id coils, .6-.7 ohms, 18-25 watts. have 2 of those in parallel in the Velocity mini. Use either 45 watts or TC in there.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't most of those babes in Sturgis show up with a guy attached?
Some ride their own bikes in and you might wind up washing their bikes for them?
Well, we'll have to wait for someone with more experience at bike rally's to chime in, but my impression is that there are several who show up unattached, although the majority are with someone I think.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bunch of damn light weights around here :D

If I dont go thru 30 ml of 3 mg juice a day, then I must be in a coma :giggle::giggle::giggle: :cloud:

Well, if I can finagle a good deal on Chicago Classic Smoke from Vapor4Life, I might see me doing 30 ml a day. Might need to find a recipe for it & look into DIY more so.

Know it is tobacco, mint, chocolate at a 60 VG / 40 PG mix. Bet it wouldn't take me to figure out the recipe via trail & error. Not much to it aside from getting the 3 flavors balanced properly.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lucy,
How was the ST Alphonse Pancake Breakfast?

You know it's only like 7am in AK right now, right? I wouldn't be up at 7am on a Sunday, no sir!

G'mornin' gang, GFYs! I slept very well last night, so maybe I'm getting used to the loss of my customary fan. Or I was just so tired, I could have slept on the rooftop. :D

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, we'll have to wait for someone with more experience at bike rally's to chime in, but my impression is that there are several who show up unattached, although the majority are with someone I think.

Two things that always attract women are bad boys and bikes. A biker is a bad boy on a Harley. There are more unattached women at Sturgis showing their tits than you can count during bike week.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know it's only like 7am in AK right now, right? I wouldn't be up at 7am on a Sunday, no sir!

G'mornin' gang, GFYs! I slept very well last night, so maybe I'm getting used to the loss of my customary fan. Or I was just so tired, I could have slept on the rooftop. :D

Andria
Ohh I know that. She will get up eventually though and read it and maybe reply.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm gonna build and try out my Achilles 2 today, since I got that 13ga needle mod done last night, to try and close down some of the airflow from that mammoth air hole in the internal stack. Hope it's better, but if not, he can get that dremel back out and we'll do it again, with a 16ga needle inside the 13ga! :giggle: But it sure would be great to have 3 functional Achilles! Maybe the A2 would be a good choice for the SS/TC, since the airflow will still be a little more than the original Achilles.

Andria

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Two things that always attract women are bad boys and bikes. A biker is a bad boy on a Harley. There are more unattached women at Sturgis showing their tits than you can count during bike week.
Hmmm, I'm a pretty good actor, as long as they don't actually ask to see my bike, I bet I could blend in with the bikers. A sweet biker babe saying "Oh, my nipples are so hard, wanna see?" would be rather nice. Well, OK, she doesn't actually have to say that, just flashing 'em at me would be fine as well.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, the CF4-TC has passed the next test that the Evic-VT failed miserably -- sitting overnight without something strange happening to the resistance or the quality of the vape. It's still vaping very nicely! It *does* have somewhat more intense TH though, so I can't vape it either right when I'm going to bed, or right when I first get up, so I'll still keep one of my Achilles with kanthal, for lower-intensity vaping when I need it. Times when I want more intense TH, this thing is GREAT!

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Last night I dreamt I got accepted to an ivy league school back east and I moved into a dormitory. I went to buy a pizza and my aunt and uncle and one of my cousins, who was still a teenager, were also ordering a pizza. I went outside to vape under a huge old oak tree. When I got back in my greedy relatives had eaten all of my pizza and it turns out they had tricked me - they hadn't ordered their own pizza at all :(

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last night I dreamt I got accepted to an ivy league school back east and I moved into a dormitory. I went to buy a pizza and my aunt and uncle and one of my cousins, who was still a teenager, were also ordering a pizza. I went outside to vape under a huge old oak tree. When I got back in my greedy relatives had eaten all of my pizza and it turns out they had tricked me - they hadn't ordered their own pizza at all :(
I think it's a message, you are supposed to try vaping Pizza flavored juice, while simultaneously flogging you aunt, uncle, and cousin with ivy that was growing up the side of an oak tree.

Or maybe it was just a dream, who knows

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I think it's a message, you are supposed to try vaping Pizza flavored juice, while simultaneously flogging you aunt, uncle, and cousin with ivy that was growing up the side of an oak tree.

Or maybe it was just a dream, who knows

This is only the second time I ever vaped in a dream, lol.

The first time I was scuba diving and checking out a humongous coral. I turned around and a giant shark was coming right at me. I was about to be eaten when I bonked it on the head with my provari and it stunned the shark and I was able to get away.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey Andria, I just became a new member over @ 'the angry vapor!'. Couldn't find a 'angry' emoticon so I'll just be mad:mad:

I haven't updated it recently, but I'm mentally composing the diatribe I'll be posting about this stupid shit from the FDmotherfuckinA that starts on Monday. Maybe businesses can't claim vaping is safer, but I'm not a business, and they will PLAY HELL shutting me up. :)

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This is only the second time I ever vaped in a dream, lol.

The first time I was scuba diving and checking out a humongous coral. I turned around and a giant shark was coming right at me. I was about to be eaten when I bonked it on the head with my provari and it stunned the shark and I was able to get away.

When I first quit smoking and had the smoking dreams, I would always find my vape very handy in the dream, and vape on it. Which really pleased me. The recent smoking dreams though, they pissed me off, because I was always smoking cigarettes, not vaping. :mad:

But when I had the last one, I was at 3.6mg nicotine, and the next couple mixes I made, I went to 3.7mg -- not a big change, but I was hoping it would be enough to placate my screaming brain cells, and it seems to be working; no further smoking dreams. :bliss: I don't have much further to go, to get to 3mg, so I'm thinking I'll just get there more slowly than I had intended.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I guess this is really a St Alphonse's Pancake breakfast thing?
And not a Zappa thing? Or both?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I sometimes take pics of my thanksgiving feasts, so that I can at least show visual proof to my mom that yes, I do know how to cook. :D

Andria

I've done that, and also taken a few photos of baked goods, like birthday cakes or something, but I have never taken a picture of a plate of food I was about to eat, lol.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, I'm having ALL kinds of success this weekend. Just got my modified Achilles 2 coiled up and ready to vape; used SS for this one too, only 8 wraps this time (ACTUALLY 8 wraps!), which comes to about .78 ohms on the mod, but when I fire it, it jumps to .82 -- which is better than the 9 wraps, which shows as .9, but then jumps to .97 when I fire it, too close to the 1 ohm cutoff for comfort. And here's the really great part:

THE 13GA-NEEDLE MOD WORKED!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN GET A GREAT MtL VAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bliss::bunny::bliss::bunny::bliss:

So I may finally get my money's worth out of this thing! YESSSSSSSSSS!

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow! Whoda thunk ECF is dead cos everyone who posted found a new home? Great to see the liberty at VU! Glad I stumbled into it.

ECF did it to themselves, by alienating people right, left, and center, with their ridiculous nannying and over-moderation. They can rot for all I care.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I'm having ALL kinds of success this weekend. Just got my modified Achilles 2 coiled up and ready to vape; used SS for this one too, only 8 wraps this time (ACTUALLY 8 wraps!), which comes to about .78 ohms on the mod, but when I fire it, it jumps to .82 -- which is better than the 9 wraps, which shows as .9, but then jumps to .97 when I fire it, too close to the 1 ohm cutoff for comfort. And here's the really great part:

THE 13GA-NEEDLE MOD WORKED!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN GET A GREAT MtL VAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bliss::bunny::bliss::bunny::bliss:

So I may finally get my money's worth out of this thing! YESSSSSSSSSS!

Andria
That is GREAT News Andria. I know how much trouble you have finding gear that works for ya.

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening Fugees and GFYs . I was just thinking we are only hours away from the deeming regulations. How sad! I hear the fda is going after cotton candy next. Cotton candy is high in sugars and cause you to become fat and runaway to a circus. It lures our children in to clown school causing big red noses and sad looking eyes. What will be next?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Evening Fugees and GFYs . I was just thinking we are only hours away from the deeming regulations. How sad! I hear the fda is going after cotton candy next. Cotton candy is high in sugars and cause you to become fat and runaway to a circus. It lures our children in to clown school causing big red noses and sad looking eyes. What will be next?

What would please me most, next, would be to wake up in the morning and hear that the FDA bldg has been attacked by infuriated vapers and cigar smokers, who have taken the entire FDA hostage, and will release them only when the deeming regs are completely dismissed by Congress. yeah, that would be great news for a Monday morning.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm, do I get anything else or not?

Pretty much have everything I need for well over 10 years and mostly in decent quantities

If they're still available to be purchased next payday, I still wanna get 10 of those acrylic Ming driptips I break so frequently -- 2 black, 2 blue, 5 red, and 1 purple. Wish I could do it now, but from this payday, I already spent about $160 on vape stuff, and we're down to about $60 for buying essentials only, until the 15th. Frankly I was a little surprised when the mate ok'ed the acquisition of the red CF4-TC-18650, but he understands that I need to lay in a siege supply, and also how much I love red. :D I'll probably also want to get some more 28ga SS-316L, only $4 for 100' from lightningvapes. But considering how much stuff I bought from the last pay and the one before it, I think I can probably hold it down to less than $20. :)

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors