ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I find I get a good, if not better, vape from my mechs/squonks than I ever got from any regulated device
Hasn't been the case for me, no matter how careful the build. But my experience with mechs is limited to single 18650s. So far I really love my triade. And with the modfather on there, it's quite a platform

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I get the opposite hank, I build to try to get as good as I was getting from a store bought coil. I have yet to have any RDA match as good of a vape as i can get from a Crown at 80 watts.
they're definitely out there. Haven't touched my crown in quite a while
Ymmv of course

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Go to do laundry and inexplicably there is a dead frog bunched up in the lint tray. Who was this frog? Where did he come from? RIP Mr Froggy T. Froggerson 2016-2016

Ps. Not sure if you smelled so bad before or after entering your final tumbling water adventure, but you owe me a gallon of bleach and / or a new washing machine depending on just how bad it is in there...

Signed,
A sloth that doesn't like frogs right now

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I find I get a good, if not better, vape from my mechs/squonks than I ever got from any regulated device
I have a mess of mechanical squonkers and my absolute favorite now are my regulated squonk mods with bottom fed atties. For me, it just can't get any better. I just built one of my Stumpys with a single z coil, 3mm 316l 28*2/40 fused Clapton at 450 degrees on a Kanger Dripbox 160 and that stumpy really came to life! My straight mechanicals are waiting in a cabinet to be put into service again.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a mess of mechanical squonkers and my absolute favorite now are my regulated squonk mods with bottom fed atties. For me, it just can't get any better. I just built one of my Stumpys with a single z coil, 3mm 316l 28*2/40 fused Clapton at 450 degrees on a Kanger Dripbox 160 and that stumpy really came to life! My straight mechanicals are waiting in a cabinet to be put into service again.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk
2569e66214329a60792c184a03fee995.jpg

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go to do laundry and inexplicably there is a dead frog bunched up in the lint tray. Who was this frog? Where did he come from? RIP Mr Froggy T. Froggerson 2016-2016

Ps. Not sure if you smelled so bad before or after entering your final tumbling water adventure, but you owe me a gallon of bleach and / or a new washing machine depending on just how bad it is in there...

Signed,
A sloth that doesn't like frogs right now
Now how do you think that poor frog felt?
And all those orphan tadpoles!

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening Fugees. So we survived the first day of the fucking dumb asses [fda] regulations. Went to my friends vape shop today to see what the atmosphere was like. How sad people walking in asking for builds and being told sorry no, but not knowing why and no clue of the fda regs. had to tell my friend when making a sale no you cant fill the tank for them or put there mod together let alone add a battery to it. Sad day.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That there, is my new "power squonker" courtesy of Sonar. Dual parallel mosfet.
71374f3819bb87e14fb163866f218ee8.jpg
OK, first can I just say Fuck You Hank, for showing that off. You made me spend more money.

Second, the one I'm getting may not be quite the same power squonker as you got, but pretty soon I'll be showing off mine as well. Hopefully someone will look at it and say "Dude, nice wood"

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK, first can I just say Fuck You Hank, for showing that off. You made me spend more money.

Second, the one I'm getting may not be quite the same power squonker as you got, but pretty soon I'll be showing off mine as well. Hopefully someone will look at it and say "Dude, nice wood"
You're gonna love it. I can't say enough good things about this box, or Sonar

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening Fugees. So we survived the first day of the fucking dumb asses [fda] regulations. Went to my friends vape shop today to see what the atmosphere was like. How sad people walking in asking for builds and being told sorry no, but not knowing why and no clue of the fda regs. had to tell my friend when making a sale no you cant fill the tank for them or put there mod together let alone add a battery to it. Sad day.
It IS sad. Many people that aren't on the forums had NO clue. :xD:

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dude, nice wood. There ya go. :blowkiss:
Normally you would wait to say that until after you see it.;) I'll post pictures of my wood (mod that is) later this week once I get it.

Not gonna be as big as Hanks, only a single battery squonker, but based on the picture I saw of it, I think it'll be nice.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Normally you would wait to say that until after you see it.;) I'll post pictures of my wood (mod that is) later this week once I get it.

Not gonna be as big as Hanks, only a single battery squonker, but based on the picture I saw of it, I think it'll be nice.

Smaller than Hank's? That is puny:blech:

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy b-day Atcha, though I suspect that like many of us, you are no longer terribly fond of them; 'bout the best that can be said for them is that they definitely beat the alternative! :D

Andria
What is wrong with birthdays? Don't you just keep turning 39 every year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors