ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What happened to this thread people? Where is the typical lack of decorum? I can't believe no one is touching my wood remark.

What ya doing Kad, trolling for a mercy touch of your wood? :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Dude, nice wood. There ya go. :blowkiss:

EPIC-FACEPALM_o_74304.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What is wrong with birthdays? Don't you just keep turning 39 every year?

Jesus, I fucking WISH. I thought I was so old then! I turned 39 in the year 2000.... I remember calculating that, when I was a teenager, and wondering what my life would be like then. No way I could have anticipated PCs, a 12 yr old son, a husband who looks like a cross between Willie Nelson and Charles Manson on a bad hair day, or the Y2K hysteria. :D

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
You mean folks can't use repellent?...or areas the state doesn't spray?

Where the state or city doesn't spray.

I don't use repellent - bugs simply will not bite me but they do fly around me which is annoying.

My Mr. suffers like a dog. Bug dope helps but is not always foolproof

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Where the state or city doesn't spray.

I don't use repellent - bugs simply will not bite me but they do fly around me which is annoying.

My Mr. suffers like a dog. Bug dope helps but is not always foolproof
Got it.....

Never been to AK, but I know I wouldn't go until about the end of Sept or Oct....I can't stand those wings and teeth..!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone. I'm excusing myself from the forums.. You can see http://vapingunderground.com/thread...h-since-i-started-vaping.222917/#post-1060032 for a rationale why. Have enough difficulty in life without giving off the wrong impressions to strangers. It's not the first time it's happened, and not only on vaping forums. Not sure what else is left but to gracefully exit.

You're gonna let a cheechako with five posts to his name ruin your VU experience?

That guy's a loser Morely. Really.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone. I'm excusing myself from the forums.. You can see http://vapingunderground.com/thread...h-since-i-started-vaping.222917/#post-1060032 for a rationale why. Have enough difficulty in life without giving off the wrong impressions to strangers. It's not the first time it's happened, and not only on vaping forums. Not sure what else is left but to gracefully exit.
What the hell Morely, fuck that punk kid who asked a stupid question to begin with.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Why? Because some ass wipe got mad that people had the audacity to discuss anything except what he wanted to discuss? I looked and I dont see where you did a damn thing wrong.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's about the same as here....20% chance expect flooding, 80% chance, not a chance in hell....:)

heh, that's like our winter weather... when the weather people are getting all freaked out about 'winter weather advisory", just fucking IGNORE them! But when they say, oh no, it'll miss us, it'll be too warm, etc etc etc.... get the rock salt and pray the pine trees don't fall on your wires!!!!!

AND GET THE MILK AND BREAD!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's much less expensive there, if you can believe that shit

I was stunned at how inexpensive it can be
Oh I know, my father owned 20 acres outside of Hilo....after he died my mother sold it to Dole Pineapple for a small fortune. I love that island, and you are correct, it's not any more expensive than it is here where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors