Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I want my ashes to be placed in an hourglass. I never had an hourglass figure in life, so at least I'll get to have one in death. :)

Actually, I'd prefer my ashes to be taken and released in outer space, but that's much too costly for THIS family, so the hourglass will do. ;)

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I want my ashes to be placed in an hourglass. I never had an hourglass figure in life, so at least I'll get to have one in death. :)

Actually, I'd prefer my ashes to be taken and released in outer space, but that's much too costly for THIS family, so the hourglass will do. ;)

Andria
GEEZ Andria that made me sad! You look GREAT. so STOP it. Now, with that said, they can make diamonds out of people now. Do that!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
GEEZ Andria that made me sad! You look GREAT. so STOP it. Now, with that said, they can make diamonds out of people now. Do that!

No, I've never had a "waist," even when I was skinny. Just not my body type -- that's why I prefer men's trousers or jeans, so I don't have pants that look like clown pants on my hips! I can buy them by exact waist and inseam size, so they actually FIT -- women's pants are either: tight in the waist if they fit my hips, or clown pants in the hips if they fit my waist... and never, EVER long enough.

The other option, if whoever is left (my son?) doesn't wish to keep my ashes... plant a red rose, or a tree, and mix my ashes with the humus -- bones are EXCELLENT plant nutrients. I'm a HUGE fan of roses, and also trees.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No, I've never had a "waist," even when I was skinny. Just not my body type -- that's why I prefer men's trousers or jeans, so I don't have pants that look like clown pants on my hips! I can buy them by exact waist and inseam size, so they actually FIT -- women's pants are either: tight in the waist if they fit my hips, or clown pants in the hips if they fit my waist... and never, EVER long enough.

The other option, if whoever is left (my son?) doesn't wish to keep my ashes... plant a red rose, or a tree, and mix my ashes with the humus -- bones are EXCELLENT plant nutrients. I'm a HUGE fan of roses, and also trees.

Andria
Sometimes it's hard for me to find long enough pants, but the waist is never tight enough and I have to wear a belt. Which, makes it difficult because I have to shop for pants with belt loops or they'll slide off. My sister can wear men's pants. She's VERY tall. Well, maybe 5'11 now after back surgery. But, TALL. I'm 5'7 and she's a few inches taller than me.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sometimes it's hard for me to find long enough pants, but the waist is never tight enough and I have to wear a belt. Which, makes it difficult because I have to shop for pants with belt loops or they'll slide off. My sister can wear men's pants. She's VERY tall. Well, maybe 5'11 now after back surgery. But, TALL. I'm 5'7 and she's a few inches taller than me.

I'm 5'6" NOW, though always 5'7" until about 5-10 yrs ago, but my legs are proportionately very long -- and my waist/torso very short! I think if I hadn't started smoking when not quite 14, I'd probably have ended up 5'9", at least 5'8"; got (well, HAD) several aunts over 5'8". But even when I was a skinny young girl, pre-motherhood, I never had a real waistline; pretty much a straight line from the bottom of my ribs to the top of my hips. Always hated it, but nothing to be done about one's basic body type.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm 5'6" NOW, though always 5'7" until about 5-10 yrs ago, but my legs are proportionately very long -- and my waist/torso very short! I think if I hadn't started smoking when not quite 14, I'd probably have ended up 5'9", at least 5'8"; got (well, HAD) several aunts over 5'8". But even when I was a skinny young girl, pre-motherhood, I never had a real waistline; pretty much a straight line from the bottom of my ribs to the top of my hips. Always hated it, but nothing to be done about one's basic body type.

Andria
I was 5'8 and now 5'7. Funny how we shrink with age. lol. My sister's legs are longer as well.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My son is 6'3 and my nephew is 6'5. :eek:

I thought my son would be taller; he always reminded me of ME, when he was a little kid -- skinny as a rail, straight up and down like stork legs. :D But he apparently takes after my father rather than after the 6'2-6'4" of my mom's brothers; he's right at 5'11", as was my father. He got the male pattern baldness of my father too; I expect he'll be totally bald before he's 40 -- I started finding blonde hairs on his pillow and on my keyboard when he'd been at my computer, when he was 15! And that blondeness was also a genetic gift of my dad's -- nobody else on either side was a blonde, nor my husband or his family! Funny thing though, as much as he apparently got of my dad's genes, he looks JUST LIKE my mother, albeit with much lighter hair!

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I thought my son would be taller; he always reminded me of ME, when he was a little kid -- skinny as a rail, straight up and down like stork legs. :D But he apparently takes after my father rather than after the 6'2-6'4" of my mom's brothers; he's right at 5'11", as was my father. He got the male pattern baldness of my father too; I expect he'll be totally bald before he's 40 -- I started finding blonde hairs on his pillow and on my keyboard when he'd been at my computer, when he was 15! And that blondeness was also a genetic gift of my dad's -- nobody else on either side was a blonde, nor my husband or his family! Funny thing though, as much as he apparently got of my dad's genes, he looks JUST LIKE my mother, albeit with much lighter hair!

Andria
Funny how genes work. My son took after his dad's dad and was going bald by 15 as well. He's 27 and hardly has any hair left. My dad had black, curly hair. I got the curls, but my hair is light. My sister got the dark hair, but straight like my mom's.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The shops here will no longer help with anything either directly or indirectly. They say they can't help a first timer by teaching them how to prime coils and fill tank etc, nor can they do builds etc

Yeah...making vaping safer.....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Another member on here stated he was going to his local shop and teach new folks, FDA can't do a damned thing about that, so I say lets get this idea going and if you are in a local shop and see someone who needs help, by all means help them out:):)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Funny how genes work. My son took after his dad's dad and was going bald by 15 as well. He's 27 and hardly has any hair left. My dad had black, curly hair. I got the curls, but my hair is light. My sister got the dark hair, but straight like my mom's.

Yeah the genetic lottery truly is amazing. When I was about 3 months pregnant, didn't yet know the gender of my child, but I had a dream about "it" -- a boy, with golden hair, pretty as a girl till he was 5 yrs old -- which I thought was just my creative subconscious telling me a pretty story. But at 4 mos along, had an ultrasound -- male child. He was born with red hair, but it fell out before he was 2 months old, and grew back... golden sunny blonde. and until my mom put her foot down and got his hair cut because she was tired of being complimented on how pretty her granddaughter was, he truly was pretty as a girl with those golden curls. :giggle: So that dream was a true prophecy. :)

Andria

Kodak

Member For 3 Years
Heh... I don't find 13-16w all that low. I like 10w, and a bit lower when breaking in a new coil/wick. But I have managed to get a MARVELOUS vape at 305-310F, 25-30 watt ramp-up, just splendid vaping,. But you can build SS coils to whatever resistance you want, just like kanthal.

Andria

Non SS coils I tend to stick to 10-11 watts myself. One day I might try to figure out how to put my mods in temp control to try it lol.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
LUCY!
Got My Chester Coppervape in.
Me Likes it. VERY light. Might have to get another one just like it.

It is indeed very fine mechanical squonking at a low cost :)

I use all three of mine everyday.

What kind of atty you topping yours with???

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Got a Velocity Mini on it right now.

I got two more of these squonkers coming, lol.

I was going to stop at three, as I think I can keep these going forever.

Then I thought about how sad I would be if I lost one or it got stolen, so I got another aluminum and another brass for my stash.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just finished making salsa
article-2608163-1D2488DE00000578-900_634x899.jpg

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just tried the atty that came with Chester Coppevape.
Is ok as long as you do not use the drip tip that came with it.

I never did use any of them - have two styles.

I'm thinking about trading off my unloved bf attys. I really dislike airy vapes is all.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never did use any of them - have two styles.

I'm thinking about trading off my unloved bf attys. I really dislike airy vapes is all.
The one I got is not too airy if you do not use the side air holes.
And I never would use a chuff cap. Don't like spitty vapes.
Velocity style deck with bottom and side airflow.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I was doing that on Twitter. Advising career choices, with DrMA, for a lawmaker who is letting down those who voted him in, by letting the FDA run amok. Frank Pallone; anyone know of him? He was spouting some garbage about how great the deeming regs are. Idiot. McD's, Burger King, and Wendys would be fine jobs for him.

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The one I got is not too airy if you do not use the side air holes.
And I never would use a chuff cap. Don't like spitty vapes.
Velocity style deck with bottom and side airflow.

I'm spoiled though. To me, the velocities are barely passable and are for emergency use only.

They are a great buy if you need an instant bf atty and need one right now for under $20, but I would whine and cry for days on end if I ended up having to vape them full time.

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Another member on here stated he was going to his local shop and teach new folks, FDA can't do a damned thing about that, so I say lets get this idea going and if you are in a local shop and see someone who needs help, by all means help them out:):)
I was in the shop for a minute earlier across from me and they were complaining about not being able to teach and build as-well... Idk if you can even sample the e-liquid...

Deff. Should hang uot and help new people out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors